All hotels in Paris, France
94 boulevard de Rochechouart, Montmartre-Pigalle (18e), Paris, Paris, 75018, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good location. Good value for the money busy street but not too noisy
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Great Value for Location"
As I was only in Paris for four days, I had plenty of sight-seeing to do. Consequently, I did not spend a lot of time in the hotel. The staff were friendly & helpful. The hotel in general & my room in particular were very clean. Just note that the rooms are "efficiently" sized & windows are more for ventilation & fire egress than for the view (opposite side of hotel, maybe 10' away).
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Kerry
We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights the room was small but was ok for us because we were out all day, the towells were changed every day and very closed to the metro,
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Very old fashion
Other trip Nov 11, 2014
Our room was not ready even after 4 PM. We did not have any towels in our room on the second day. Most of the lobby was closed off so you could not use it. got the feeling the help lived back there.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"We don't recommend staying here"
The claims of Sleep Number beds, rainfall shower head, toiletries and phone are misleading. Undoubtedly, the worst bed we've encountered anywhere in our travels, and definitely NOT a Sleep Number! The shower head is a standard handheld, truncated glass wall makes it impossible to shower without water all over the floor, all room phones are inoperable, one tiny bar of soap to share between shower and sink (we were there five days) no spare roll of tissue, and when housekeeping serviced room, towels weren't replenished until end of day when laundry completed. Requests for additional soap/tissue were apologetically refused by housekeeping. Wifi code must be shared, can't login to two devices at same time. Spend a bit more and stay somewhere else. We won't return.
5 night trip Sep 6, 2014
The location of the hotel was fabulous, between two metro stations. Ver clean, very comfortable - looked just like the photos. Friendly staff who were willing to help with questions. There's a supermarket down the street and Montmartre is just up the hill. The only drawback I experienced was waking up in the late morning and there was no hot water! Minor drawback considering the heat of Paris summers. Would recommend.
2 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
"good location for metro."
ok for its price. close to metro. could have been better.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Derick
People were very helpful.
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great Hotel, great staff"
Nice hotel in the middle of everything, close to metro, great staff. I enjoyed
1 night romance trip May 13, 2014
Hector
"Not good enough for the price, tiny room"
The hotel looks nice, was renovated recently so everything is almost new. We booked a quadruple "family room" for us, 2 adults and 2 kids (123 Euros/Night, no breakfast). The sofa was just enough for one kid, so they have to add one more bed for the other, leaving no space to move in the room, or to put the luggage, no chairs or place to sit, almost no place to put the clothes or anything else. Very uncomfortable. Every day we had to ask for clean towels. Personal understand and speak almost no english so was hard to get any service. Don´t recommend it, specially f you travel with kids.
6 night family trip Dec 2, 2013
Family
A perfectly adequate, low-cost hotel. Location was very convenient to restaurants in Montmartre and to Anvers and Pigalle metro stations. Room was perfectly comfortable and functional. Refrigerator was very helpful. Front desk personnel were moderately helpful. You get what you pay for in both the positive and negative senses of the term.
6 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
"near moulin rouge area and metro"
Although the room was small, that is somewhat normal for Europe, and Paris in particular. I would have preferred a street view room, but for our stay the room was fine. We came back late a few nights and had to knock on the window to wake up the reception, no problem.
4 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2013
paul & carlos
"Horrible smelly hot pit in trashy area"
This hotel was so bad that we left a night early and booked a different hotel. It was worth loosing the money to leave if that says anything about our stay. Even if you are looking for a modest hotel, don't stay here. The rooms were hot and filled with cigarette smoke at night somehow. The surrounding area is trashy, noisy and smelt horrible. The room smelt like a mans literal arm fit after a hard day of labor. We had to remove a chair from the room because it stunk like BO so bad. For your sake do not book this hotel under any circumstance.
4 night romance trip Oct 23, 2013
Dustin
"Adequate price"
10 minutes walk down to Opera, 15 minutes walk uphill to S. Coeur - good. Ballony is French - just windows (don't think about comfortable smoking)
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Close to Metro"
We liked our room. Breakfast was nothing but bread and more bread. Never enough towels. Shower drain was plugged and never fixed. We stood in water the entire time we showered. Front desk was helpful with close by attractions.
4 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Cindy K.

"Not bad for the on line price."
The facade of Hotel Regina stands out like a jewel between the halal burger bars and generic souvenir shops of Boulevard de Rochechouart. It has a beautiful lobby with crystal chandeliers and a bright modern clean exterior. The rooms are small but quiet and nicely presented with nice ensuite bathroom. The staff are friendly and helpful and some speak fluent English. However on closer inspection it is a little shabby round the edges. The bathroom could do with being regrouted, some plastic bits were falling off the shower cubicle, some of the cupboards didn't shut properly, the safes in the rooms didn't work and although the hotel staff tried to get it working they didn't succeed and nothing more was done about it. I was particularly concerned about a brown mark on one of the towels and asked for another clean towel which I got but that also had a smaller brown mark on it. It would have been nice to have a coffee machine in the room or at least be able to order a coffee in the breakfast room and be allowed to take it up to your room. During the evenings especially on the first night we were there the seating area in the lobby seemed to be used as a meeting place for men only. So me and my daughter would not have felt comfortable or possibly welcome to use this area as hotel guests. Overall Hotel Regina is an adequate place for a short stay if you only need somewhere comfortable to sleep and a nice shower (although the hot water does run out).
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
"Find somewhere else.... Really"
Straight out of Fawlty Towers, hotels needs a lot of work. The manager was listening outside the room to my girlfriend blow dry her hair and then knocked to say she'd been using the hair dryer too long... Really! If it wasn't for Paris this would have been an auwful trip. Also got a feeling that there was something going on there, something not legal. Not going to say too much as it might offend. On a positive note check out the Moulin Rouge, it's a great show.
4 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Kieran
"Alright stay..."
It was a nice hotel and had all of the basics covered. The staff were sometimes helpful, but did not provide the most welcoming atmosphere. Great air conditioning, though!
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Liane
"comfortable room"
sketchy neighborhood but comfortable room
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Good hotel, good location"
This hotel is a 15 minute walk from Gard Nord and 20 mins from Moulin Rouge. There is a Metro stop, tourist office and local bus stop 50M from the front door so access to the rest of Paris was very easy. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. The staff were very friendly but did not speak much English. I managed to get by with their help and my poor school boy French. The local tourist office (turn left out of the hotel front door) spoke excellent English and pointed us in the right direction !! All in all I would recommend this hotel as a good economy hotel. I hope you enjoy your stay there as much as we did.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Simon
"Good for the price"
The room was nice, breakfast as well but some more options would have been nice instead of only sweet stuff. I know it's France but still. Minus for the air conditioning not working. I'm guessing it was turned off for the season but when I stayed there it was quite warm and the room was simply too warm in the night.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
Tore
"Great value for the price"
The hotel was good value, it isn't expensive but the rooms were nice and clean and the receptionists were helpful and friendly. The area is very busy as sacre coure is just behind the hotel. It is only a 15 min walk to the opera or there are good metro connections from the hotel. Only negative is the rooms could do with tea/coffee facilities and an English Channel on the TV.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
sharron
"Nice clean comfortable hotel"
Clean comfortable rooms in quiet hotel within walking distance of a great selection of bars and restaurants and right next to metro for easy access to all main sites in Paris. Would definitely make a return visit!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Location to great sights - Paris."
Comfortable room and clean. The extra bed a little small for 2 children. Great location.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Helen
"It's a 3-star hotel in Paris - what more to say?"
Good location - easy access to Metro, Montmartre restaurants. Room cleanliness OK, a bit on the small side, but only used for 'sleeping' anyway ;-) Useful for a short stay if nothing better is around for the money.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great little find."
The daytime lady on reception was unbelievably helpful, knowledgeable and spoke fantastic English. The only thing that let the hotel down was the breakfast which was unorganised, slow and we had to go and get something from the 'Anytime Food' place a few shops down. The room was very small but fantastically appointed. We could have asked for no more. We were very happy with the choice, especially for the price!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
francis
"Comfortable stay"
Great hotel in a great location. Our room and bathroom were very clean and we could easily walk to the Moulin Rouge and down to the Opera etc. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Perfect for a short stay"
The hotel was situated near to a metro station and the street is walking distance to great restaurants and bars. The room was very clean and decorated in a modern style with a great en-suite bathroom. More hangers in the wardrobe would have been appreciated. We had a street facing room but would have like it if we could have tied back the curtains to see the view\let light in (we had to find our own way instead!) The room was cleaned each day and fresh towels were provided daily too. There was a large plasma TV which was easy to use. The room was always heated well and we always slept well. It was easy to come and go as we pleased and the staff member on the front desk was helpful. We would recommend to others!!
Angela
"Close to all places of interest."
A bit hard to find off street. Have to ring bell for intercom to open door for entrance, after enduring cranky old Mamma who sits on chair inside, harmless though. Lovely old lift.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Lee
"Paris trip"
Hotel in great spot , metro 2 mins away. Sacre coure, montmartre area very close. Would use Hotel again. We had family room - double bed and sofa bed which was fine for 2 girls aged 12 and 14. We were out all day from 8:30 and only back at 11pm each night. Would be a good idea for Hotel to have drinks making facilities in rooms.
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
JOHN
"Excellent hotel for city break"
Excellent stay at this very clean hotel. We arrived after midnight and were welcomed by friendly staff. Staff spoke good English and were always available and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable and the hotel provided us with an good base with easy access to metro, shops, bars, restaurants and nightlife. We will definitely be staying there again.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Quaint hotel quite I back rooms good location"
The staff are great the room is small but very clean
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
val
"Great Location! Excellent Value!!"
Hotel was located less than 1 block away from the Anverse Metro Station (line 4). Our room had a fridge and updated bathroom -- neat and clean. Hotel had a lift and a/c. Breakfast was excellent at a good price! Near jazz clubs, Moulin Rouge, and right around the corner from Sacre Coeur. Amir at the front desk was very resourceful. This place was definitely a gem.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
Steve & Katt
"Excellent hotel"
The staff couldn't have been more helpful. The hotel is in an excellent location, very well priced, with nicely decorated rooms. Very clean also. Althoguh the rooms aren't large, they were ideal for this trip. Highly recommended
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Ross
"Unfortunately not a great stay"
I liked the hotel for everything; location, facilities, staff, general ambience, etc. but my stay was unfortunately beset with problems. I have to say up front that I think this was unlucky, and that it's usually close to excellent, but I had what I had. I will fill in details here. The hotel's close to perfect in most terms; nice room, great bathroom, soundproof, a/c, good location, big TV, very fast Internet, fridge, etc. The downside was probably just one of those things. When I arrived the key card software had just been upgraded and didn't work, thus no key of my own for two days. There was no hot water for the last two mornings of my three day stay, the Internet died on the third night and I couldn't get reconnected, fortunately that was the only night I didn't absolutely need it, and on the morning of the second day my room wasn't made up. Some confusion involved, but I didn't get a story I actually believed. I wouldn't have cared as my towels were still fresh, as I hadn't bothered to shower in cold water, and I know how to make a bed, but the manager came around at 9:45, just after I got in from work, and wanted to help me out. It was a nice thought, but I had just done a 13 hour day and just wanted to relax. Anyway, I get a strong impression that i was just really unlucky, and that it's a good place to stay. I will be going back as I work 4 days a week in Paris and stay in hotels, and this has the potential to be among my favourites, if all goes well.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Rouffian
"Disorganised hotel"
Very disorganised staff, they had lost my booking and told me that they were fully booked despite having made a reservation. When I returned to the hotel on a subsequent night I was given the key to a room which was occupied!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
"Friendly staff and cute location!!"
We had a great experience with the hotel in Montmartre! The lobby has wifi but didn't reach the room. The room was relatively small but very clean and exactly what we needed. The location was great, Montmartre is a beautiful neighbourhood with lots of little shops and restaurants. There was a grocery store right across the street where we got lunch and some late night wine! The Sacre-Coeur is right behind it which gives the best view of Paris ever!! The staff were very friendly and have lots of useful tips. They suggested a restaurant a few doors down from the hotel which was the best meal we had on our 2 week vacation! I would definitely stay here again
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Very hard bed. Fire alarm kept going off at night"
Good location however And there's no breakfast available
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Guy
"Not the best, maybe closer to 2*"
Hotel is well located, near the Sacre Coeur, but the area can be quite noisy at night. Hotel reception is impressive, but rooms are just ok, maybe normal for Paris? Staff was very helpful and assisted us regarding a number of queries/issues we had. Would not go again or recommend to friends, kids were pretty disappointed with their tiny beds and noise at night.
6 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
rm20855
"Could of been cleaner"
You get what you pay for, but the room really could of been cleaner.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Very good stay, we were a bit disappointed with the room when we arrived but very helpful and accommodating staff sorted everything and we had a very enjoyable stay and would certainly return to this hotel again.
3 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Robert Nelson
"Very modern and central"
I only stay for 1 night but I would definitely recommend this hotel: 50 meters from the metro station , very central and 5 min on foot from the sacre coeur. The area is safe and the staff very friendly. They make sure u had a good stay and are always happy to help or have a discussion. The room was very modern and clean and we had wifi in the room. There was all facilities in the bathroom. The hotel has been refurbished recently which explains why it's so perfect and I would def recommend it to anyone !
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
alexandra
"Bad hotel, good location."
They lie in the description of this hotel. Positives: Good location (on a busy main toad but close to Sacré Coeur and metro station) 24 hour front desk. Negatives: Small rooms: we paid for "deluxe"(extra big) and it was tiny.. the extra floor space advertised was a thin hallway with no room for anything! Tiny bathroom - you could not dry yourself after a shower in there, not enough room. Your knees were wedged in beside the sink when on the toilet) NO VIEW! We had a window out on to a very small "courtyard" space with nothing but a view of a wall about 5 feet away from the window and a aircon outlet unit below it. Very little natural light. NO BALCONY! Not even the Parisian idea of one. They lied on their description. Everything badly put together - cupboard below the bathroom sink would not close properly. Spilt grouting all over the bottom of the shower tray. Tight fitting and squeaky shower door. Aircon inlet in bathroom not fitted to wall properly. Bedroom cupboards cheap and not sanded on the inside. Toilet was far too high up the wall.. I am 6ft tall and my feet were on tip-toes when sat on it. Lots broken! Loo roll holder, curtain tiebacks all falling off wall. Light above bathroom mirror covered in dried glue and wires hanging out. Poorly equipped: no spare bedding, soap dispenser empty, the ironing board we were given to use had no cover, just a scarf tied over the top. We had to use a towel to pad it. Mind you, not enough room to use it anyway!
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Andrea
"Comfy beds, good location, bad service."
On arrival to hotel we were giving what was described as a 'deluxe room', but the view from the room window was a wall. When we asked for a room change we were given a room that wasn't made up and still had dirty sheets on the bed and dirty towels scattered on the floor. Once our hotel room was tidied the room was very clean, as was the rest of the hotel. The hotel was quite good, close to metro and RER transport service. Staff was quite helpful but did not know much English. Description of hotel was wrong, from what we could see there was not a 24 hour business centre which is one of the reasons why we chose this hotel.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"good hotel"
It is very good hotel
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2013
shlomo emanuel
IL
"Good Value for Money"
Hotel is well located although the metro link may require more than one stop to a number of places. Service is prompt and excellent and room size is good for 3* in Paris. Hotel very clean and staff very helpful.
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
"Excellent hotel"
Comfortable and convenient accommodation. Friendly and nice staff. Great location.
5 night trip Sep 24, 2013
Abdalqader
"Overall Dissapointing"
The room we were given was fine, small but quite cosy I was happy with it. However the service was awful. Our room came to €99 and I gave the receptionist €100 cash and waited for my €1 change to.which the man said he had no change and said "ill give it to you tomorrow". I never received the €1.
Response by Hotel Regina Montmartre
I am very Sorry for this cause, i was totally unaware of this situation. I have done the necessary for this action, I am truly sorry for their action on my behalf.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013