All hotels in Hastings, Barbados

• 2.0
  • 1.0

4.9
    4.8
"Excellent in every way. Can't wait to get back!"
My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary. This was our first time to Barbados. We chose this hotel strictly based on the Expedia and Trip Advisor reviews, which were all excellent. Soco exceeded our expectations. The hotel was sleek and modern, the food was excellent, the staff was superb, and the location was ideal for romantic walks and sunning. We loved everything about the island and the hotel. We really hit the jackpot with Soco. We are already trying to figure out when we can return.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
T
"Amazing hotel"
I will definitely go back to this hotel. Everything was AMAZING! The staff made sure anything and everything that we needed was taken care, the food could not have been any better and the rooms were super clean and comfortable. I was on the 4th floor and the traffic noise was a little loud, but nothing to complain about. You will not be disappointed if you stay here.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Kellie S
"Amazing location, staff, and service."
Lovely boutique hotel. Staff, particularly Michelle the concierge, were gracious, professional, and made our trip truly memorable. We cannot say enough about the amazing cuisine. Every meal highlighted the culinary talents of the kitchen with a fresh and ever changing menu. On every level, from dining to housekeeping, linens, and location, this was truly one of the best places we have ever stayed. Not only do we highly recommend this hotel, but suggest it as a must stay in the Caribbean. Jim and Jill Louisiana
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Jim and Jill
This little hotel in Hastings is a gem! Food was wonderful, staff was very friendly and helpful. Felt like our home away from home! Everything we needed or wanted was at our fingertips.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Babs
"A unique gem"
My husband and I had a really good stay here. While the hotel isn't equipped with extra amenities like a spa or fitness center, the staff here is beyond incredible and go above and beyond to make sure that you enjoy your stay at the hotel and the island. The hotel is all inclusive and the meals served here are top notch with a menus offering a variety of dishes including delicious local fare. There is also a beautiful boardwalk which begins behind the hotel and continues for slightly less than a mile along the beach - perfect for morning and evening strolls, power walks, runs and spectacular sunset views.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great boutique hotel right on the beach!"
My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary in Barbados and could not have made a better choice than the Soco hotel. The staff was attentive and genuinely friendly and personable. One night when my husband's relatives came to visit us Christine made a point of coming over and introducing herself and talking with them. The food was incredible as well. Always hot and flavorful and a varied menu every day. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Excellent All-Inclusive Hotel"
SoCo is a great experience. Amazingly friendly staff, quiet, beautiful beach. The food and drinks were all great. My only less than perfect experience was the air conditioning in our room. Our room never cooled down as much as I would have liked, so sleeping was not the most comfortable. But, overall we loved our stay and would return.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Katie

"Loved it!"
Great staff, good food, so relaxing! We really liked the decor and the room had lots of storage. Good spot to take a dip in the sea, or walk the beach or boardwalk. Many amenities within walking distance. Intimate atmosphere, personalized service. We'd return in a heartbeat!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Wendi
"Excellent hotel would definitely return again"
We had a wonderful experience with friendly, kind and caring staff.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014

"Un paradiso di relax sul mare"
L'hotel si affaccia sul mare e tutte le camere hanno una bella vista. La spiaggia è piccola ma vicinissima all'hotel, con lettini e ombrelloni a disposizione dei clienti. Le camere sono davvero spaziose, con un letto enorme e adeguato arredamento. La cucina è ottima, con la possibilità di scegliere tra diversi antipasti, piatti principali e dessert. La formula all-inclusive comprende anche i cocktail al bar della piscina e lo spuntino all'ora del the. Unico neo: dopo cena la zona non offre molte possibilità di svago e quindi l'unica alternativa sono due chiacchiere al bar oppure prendere l'auto per spostarsi verso altre zone più "vive".
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Simone
IT

TripAdvisor reviews for The SoCo Hotel

"Great place to visit!"
09/01/15 Sbujese
We had a wonderful time in Barbados thanks to the staff at Soco Hotel in Hastings. Michelle, Erline, and the rest of the staff were wonderful. I would highly recommend staying here. We made some memories that will last a lifetime, like swimming with the sea turtles, and even being lucky enough to see one laying eggs on the beach near the hotel. The only regret my son Alex had was not talking to the two girls that were staying in the hotel! When he finally got the nerve we had to go home:(
"Barbados 2015"
08/27/15 Natasha B
SoCoh Hotel delivers an exceptional venue and service. Nothing is too much trouble. Being lactose and gluten I tolerance was just not an issue for the catering staff and if they could not provide an alternative a suplus of anything else I desired was provided Falling asleep to the sea waves was just heaven. Definitely the best choice for a Barbados destination. Michelle particularly ensures the family feel and attention to service is delivered.
"We were covered!"
08/27/15 Elizabeth B Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Just returned from an 11 night stay at the SoCo hotel. Amazing place. The location is incredible overlooking the sea with quiet beaches just minutes away. Loved the boardwalk which I ran along most mornings (2 miles there and back). Food beautifully cooked, small choice but high quality, especially the catch of the day. Cocktails, rum punches and wine all served with a smile by the lovely Erleen and lots of inventive shots by Neal. Michelle had us 'covered' on anything we wanted and nothing was too much trouble, even when we changed our plans at the last minute. I ducked out of her rum tasting experience at 10.15 in the morning but hubby joined in and loved it. All the staff were amazing and gave a thoughtful personal service. Especial thanks to Michael for arranging golf trip for Tony and Kevin and for arranging for Sir Gary Sobers to visit us and sign a cricket bat (a dream come true). We hope to return for more as we are missing everyone already. Tony and Lizx
"Boutique by name but not by nature"
08/25/15 TeresaLeitrim
We came here as part of our honeymoon but were greatly disappointed. The hotel described itself as a boutique destination. However what we found was a small hotel with insufficient services for the amount of guests staying, such as loungers and space by the pool. We were definitely the only honeymooners staying there at the time as the age range was much older. The pool bar was busy during the day but the bar was completely empty by 9pm each night, meaning there was zero atmosphere. The food was definitely not boutique and the menu was repetitive, meaning we ended up eating outside of the hotel in the evenings. The room was clean and pleasant but the lock was broken so we had to bother a porter to let us into our room every time. The noise from the road is very annoying. I really wanted to like this hotel but it was not the case unfortunately!
"I wish I had stayed longer"
08/24/15 Tiand14 Couva, Trinidad
My friend and i had a four night stay wish we could of stayed longer the customer service is excellent. The rooms were breath taking ocean view and cosy. Will definitely come again, no doubt about it. Thanks Michelle and Neil hope too see u all again 😊 trini girls
"The BEST vacation ever thanks to the staff at Soco hotel"
08/23/15 JeanMarie M Bayside, New York
I cannot begin to think of the words that describes this beautiful place in what is simply paradise. The staff at Soco hotel gave 110% and catered to our every need. No matter what it was "they gotcha covered." Big thanks to Michelle for telling us about the amazing excursions especially the catamaran cruise which included swimming with the turtles and amazing colorful fish that the sea has. WE WILL BE BACK. CAN'T WAIT 😄 Thanks again!
"Simply the Best!"
08/20/15 Mike B Mansfield, United Kingdom
Dad, Salena & myself arrived on 3rd August and from day one the service was excellent. The food is the best I have tasted in Barbados and if there isn't anything on the menu then the Chef's will cook you something. Cannot praise the staff highly enough for their kindness and the warmth of their welcome. Rooms are spotless thanks to the cleaners who go over and above whats expected of them. Arlene is priceless, Michelle is like a tornado,Karen makes the best vodka and cranberry, Keiran is a diamond, Victoria is a credit to the hotel, Neil is excellent and sorry if I've missed anyone out. Mr Brown you are da man. Christine I love you to bits! Leah thanks for the Birthday surprise!
"Fantastic Honeymoon at Soco Hotels"
08/20/15 Lia D Toronto, Canada
My husband and I came for a 10 day honeymoon and had an amazing time. The food was excellent. There was great variety on the menu which was constantly changing. The room was clean and had an excellent view. The beach, pool, and boardwalk were beautiful. The staff was fantastic. Even though it's a very small hotel, we had a formal orientation with Michelle who was extemely helpful, friendly, and was wiling to set us up with day trips and tours such as the turtle swim catamaran, rum distilleries, oistins fish fry, bridgetown, and getting to the airport. All of the staff were super friendly and many of them made a point to know our names and we're easy to talk to. Our favourite server was Neil. He was very friendly, fun, and kind. We always felt very safe on and off the resort. The only improvement that we think would make our experience more enjoyable is if there was a full time bartender behind the bar at all times and also if they could play the music louder by the pool. Other than that we loved everything about the hotel and would definitely come back!
"Awesome Vacations"
08/15/15 Danielle V
Hotel: every rooms face to the beach with amazing view. The rooms are big and cleaning. The bathroom is large too. The bad and the pillows are a dream. Food: too many options for all. All the mains are delicious. Beach: amazing beach in front of hotel. White sand e blue sea. Perfectly to children because the see is very calm. Staff: nicely and very good people. All the staff are kind and helpful. I loved all!
"Amazing holiday"
08/13/15 Kelsey H Barbados
Where to start.... what an AMAZING hotel. Beautiful views,rooms and food. And most importantly the staff are wonderful. Thank you to everyone for your generous hospitality, knowledge of Barbados and all round love and attention. The Heaton family would like to pay special thanks to the beautiful and bubbly Michelle along with Erlene, Neal, Tina, Karen, Shannah, Brian, Orlando and Mr Brown. Apologies for the names we haven't mentioned but you are all truly wonderful and we will miss you all. See you all soon!!!