All hotels in Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5067 Madsen Road, Radium Hot Springs, BC, V0A 1M0, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Beautiful view"
Loved the view. Needs some updates but the view made up for that. We would like to see the free breakfast last longer than 1 hr. never made it to the breakfast as a result.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2014

"nice time"
Great stay
3 night romance trip May 10, 2015
"Awesome"
Cute little hideaway.... Wake to an amazing view... Very clean!!
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Janice
"everything is perfect"
everything is good
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
jonghwa
"nice trip"
it is a very beautiful hotel,with fantastic view. we liked it so much
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
shervin
"Hotel room"
The room was clean and nice, the bathroom was a little small. The breakfast that was included in our stay was good, overall the stay was nice.
5 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"Room services"
All the services were good but room services need to improve. Best free break fast was provided.
1 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
Aasim
"Cosy stay in Radium Springs."
Quiet, family run lodging. Somewhat rustic, with spectacular views. The chef in their restaurant is very good. A great place to stay with kids.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Holly
"Great Hill Top View and Food! Aged rooms"
Went for a long weekend stay, they let a friend keep his dog here, gave great service, very small operation. The breakfast you get, included in the rate, is fantastic and the European menu they serve at night I great. Room is large, somewhat aged, but very comfortable and has an amazing view from every room and the patio
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
Gwyn
"Very nice place"
It was a great place with really good food and service.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Great view"
The hotel had a great view. The rooms were dated but clean. Breakfast was good but the hotel owner was not super friendly.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Beautiful views from this location"
For a 2 night stay, my child & I had a positive experience in this clear basic but comfortable motel. The view over the town and of the mountain range make sitting on the private balcony memorable. This was our second stay and we recommend it.
pam
"Good space for a nights stay."
Had dinner at the restaurant on site, and the food was good. Our room included breakfast and that was SUPER!!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice lodge with a breathtaking view of the valley!"
Stayed here for the May long weekend. The place is quiet, comfy and less than a 5 min drive from the hot springs. The lodge offers great views of the region and the view from our balcony was just amazing. The staff is polite and friendly and their restaurant is good. On our next trip we will be coming back for sure
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Beautiful views"
Stayed here with my 3 kids, beautiful place at a descent rate, great views of the town and surrounding mountains.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"OK Experience"
Overall it was an OK experience. I like the fact that even though it's a double occupancy room, there's a division which provides a bit of privacy. The mountain view was spectacular too. However, the pillows that we used doesn't smell clean. It still has somebody else's head odor on it :( also, the water supply in the shower is low. But to be honest, I will not stay there again.
1 night family trip May 1, 2014
Emily
"Very good"
The hotel was old but very good maintain. The breakfast was great and included in the price. We enjoy very much our stay. The location of the hotel is excellent; 1 hour hiking to the hot pools , and the one million dollars view! I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Ella
"Excellent views and service"
Great location and view. The couple that runs this place couldn't be a nicer more friendly people. Only thing I could say was the people above is were extremely loud. But wasn't the motels fault.
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Rocky Mountain Springs Lodge and Restaurant

"Loved our stay!"
05/27/15 Laurachenley
The most amazing view with a lovely patio! Room was large and super clean. Restaurant was great! (First time trying Hungarian and we all loved it) The staff were friendly and the service was great. Absolutely beautiful spot, will be back!
"So disappointed"
05/25/15 deelink2010
Well where to begin let's start in the beginning we show up for my 5th year anniversary already booked off the Internet for couples massage spa package when we show up the price jumped up 50 more dollars so I said whatever and paid it get checked in and the room was ok but the bed was like a rock and our package came with free meals we choose not to eat there because we where doing other activities so the best part of my get away was when it came to check out time I walked into the restaurant and told the guy that I was checking out and he explained that his wife noticed that there was a blanket that had a rip in it so I told him it was that way when my wife pulled it out of the drawer that way so he spoke to his wife and she told him no way it was like this I am a 42 year old man that don't play tug a war with my wife I would stay somewhere else for sure and also not enough parking I rate this place a flat out 0
"Great location & large rooms"
05/24/15 665kate Vientiane, Laos
Pros: - large room! Semi separate sitting area, balcony. Our room was on the 2nd floor and we could see over Radium - super clean. Although dated, you can tell this motel has been well cared for as the rooms are in great condn. - restaurant for dinner if you wish - family business Breakfast started too late for us at 830
"Our Favourite Mountain Getaway!"
05/16/15 Robert S Calgary
This is by far our favorite place to stay! There is lots of space in the room, free Wi-Fi, renovated and clean rooms, friendly owners, delicious cooking, and an amazing view. The rooms also include a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. It is also only five minutes from the Hot Springs. Breakfast is included and the food is absolutely delicious! The rooms include a balcony with a fantastic view of the mountains across Radium. We like to bring a bottle of wine, relax on the balcony, and gaze off into the magnificent view of the mountains after a relaxing day in radium and taking a dip in the hot springs. We will definitely be back soon!
"Great get away spot"
05/09/15 Brian G
We stayed here a couple years ago and look back on this holiday with very fond memories! The couple that run it were so sweet to us. We really enjoyed the food at their restaurant, and it is within a very short walking distance over the hill to Radium hot springs!
"Cozy rooms with spectacular views!"
05/05/15 Shell1384 Medicine Hat, Canada
My girlfriend and I spent one night here as a weekend getaway and had a lovely time. As we pulled up to the lodge there were 6 big horned sheep laying in the grass, very cool sight! We arrived around 11:00pm and the owner was very polite and accommodating to our late check-in (we had called ahead). The room was less than $115/night including taxes and was very spacious with a large balcony, fridge and microwave, table and chairs, and a couch that pulled out into a hide-a-bed. Mostly, everything was CLEAN!!! Very cute, rustic decor - definitely a lodge in the forest. Waking up to a beautiful view of the mountains was breathtaking! Breakfast is included (served between 8:00-9:30am) and we were given a menu with 8+ choices. I had the crepes with rhubarb jam and my girlfriend had bacon & eggs. Both were very tasty! We really enjoyed our stay and if in the area again, will probably return.
"Home sweet home"
05/04/15 Brittney S Fort McMurray, Canada
Million dollar view indeed! This hotel is simply lovely. Each balcony has a spectacular view, the rooms are spacious and so very clean. The restaurant "Citadella" is absolutely delicious. My husband and I shared the cabbage rolls & Schnitzel. Don't forget to try the deep fried mushrooms. The service and food was out of this world. We couldn't have picked a better spot for a last minute getaway. The owners are sweet as pie. We will be back here in the upcoming months. Thank you for making our mini vacation so wonderful.
"Nice people and great room!"
05/03/15 Kuriri_Ai Calgary, Canada
We decided to stay at this hotel on a whim, and we were really satisfied with our choice. The room was big and with newer furnishings. Their bath/shower was better (and cleaner) than some of the luxury hotels he have stayed. We really liked the complimentary breakfast and a nice chat with our hosts. The view was stunning, and relaxing on the deck was a nice change of pace.
"Million dollar view"
04/25/15 Terri742 Calgary, Canada
My husband and I always return. I have been going to this restaurant for 18 years and am never disappointed. View is spectacular. Dining is superb. Hosts are friendly and accommodating. Lovely quiet location.
"Room With a View"
04/14/15 IanLorraine Victoria, Canada
We stayed 2 nights at the Lodge and had a very good stay here. The room was very spacious with a separate sitting room and bedroom. The balcony provided a great view of the valley. Breakfast was very good. We also chose to have dinner there on our last evening and we appreciated the variety on choices on the menu. We would stay there again.