All hotels in Madrid, Spain

4.9
    4.8
    4.8
"NYC Style"
I give hotel highest rating in every way......but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a sense of historic Spain/Madrid. This is a handsomely renovated building and would work in any major city. Has all amenities and convenient location to center Madrid.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
david
"Fantastic hotel in Madrid!"
I had an amazing experience at Only You Hotel! The service was impeccable and the cleanliness of my room and the hotel in general is outstanding! The location is perfect as well... walking distance to everything!
5 night trip Jul 1, 2015
Joselito
Great hotel, fun part of Madrid. Occasionally a bit sketchy but what city isn't? The bar is outstanding.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Anne
Outstanding hotel, preferred over rooms in the Ritz, Four Seasons, etc. Great ambiance, neighborhood, service, amenities, and very cool and comfortable room. Would stay there every time if I could continue to find good pricing!
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Just perfect!"
Beautiful hotel! Charming and very helpful staff! Gorgeous bar and wonderful rooms. We stayed for 4 night and walked to all of the key spots in Madrid.
4 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Kimberley
"Good choice, pleasantly surprised."
Cute hotel, excellent service. Great breakfast. Nice bar. Convenient to major streets/metro not too far away. Street that hotel is on is very quiet at night...
2 night trip May 17, 2015
Great boutique hotel with easy access to the metro train and all the sights you want to see. Rooms were clean, neat and modern. The staff was vey nice and helpful. They are willing to Help and assist you in any way to make your stay enjoyable. They helped obtain tickets for us and had them ready for us on our return trip. We stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip and I would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Great hotel close to the sights of Madrid. Staff was very helpful and secured tickets to some of the sights we wanted to see. We stayed here twice, on the way into Spain and the days before we left Spain. The rooms are clean and spacious. Would stay there again. Love the smaller boutique hotels.
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"Fabulous!"
Wonderful staff, courteous and very helpful!
3 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Albert
"Excellent choice!"
The hotel is ideally located, in the heart of Madrid. Everything is brand new and the staff was amazing. It's an excellent choice, for sure. One of the things I liked most is that breakfast does not have a limit hour, so guests can have it whenever they want to.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Paulo
"best hotel"
I would definitely come back to this hotel!!
4 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Fab hotel"
Great hotel at a reasonable price for the quality, my number one choice now for Madrid, quiet location up a side street but within easy walking distance of all the sights and only a short walk from the metro if you get tired of walking. Lots of lovely bars and restaurants close by to sit and watch the world go by in the sun with a glass of wine. All staff at the hotel from check in to leaving after our 3 night stay were first class, friendly, polite, efficient and so helpful. Our Junior suite room on the 4th floor was new and beautiful with everything needed for a relaxing stay. Great bathroom and rainfall shower. We never had the chance to eat in the hotel restaurant but room service meal was lovely and so tasty. Look no further if staying in Madrid, stay in this chic hotel, you will love it.
3 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Beautiful Design - Excellent Staff - Great Stay - 100% Recommondation
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"simply outstanding!"
What a find!! Quiet location yet close to everything. Staff were absolutely outstanding! Hated to leave
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Cool boutique hotel in charming neighborhood"
Friends recommended this beautifully restored and decorated contemporary Madrid hotel and it did not disappoint! The entire staff from the front desk to the restaurant waitresses make you feel welcome and appreciated. Ask for a premium room with balcony ! Great showers but little storage space. Wifi needs a boost.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"A gem of a hotel!"
As a world traveler I consider Only You Hotel one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! What makes this hotel stand out is their top notch service from the front desk to the breakfast to the style and cleanliness of the hotel. Also, the hotel is perfectly located in walking distance to fabulous local tapas bars and restaurants as well as the Prado Museum. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone that enjoys great service, stylish boutique hotel design and proximity to the best museums.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Kathryn
This lovely boutique hotel was so much more than we expected. We got a great price on our room (possibly due to being off season). The hotel is situated close to the fashion district, Prado and El Retiro. Trains and metro make it easy to get around the city. Took Renfe from airport and walked two short blocks to hotel. Wonderful staff too!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Lovely hotel...short on room size"
I really liked this hotel and the service was wonderful. However, the room was extremely small. Very little space so we had to keep taking suitcase out to get things out. We only stayed for 2 nights so if it had been a longer stay, we would have actually unpacked which probably would have made it easier. The sink area is separate and it looked really nice but there was NO room on either side. There was a shelf for storage beneath but no room to leave anything next to the sink. The people T the front desk were terrific. They went out of their way to be helpful. It really was a lovely hotel. If the room and the sink area we're even slightly larger, I would have given it a five star rating.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Donna M
"Fun in Madrid"
Excellent -- everything you could want from a urban botiuque hotel. Great place to center from if wanting to play in Madrid.
3 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Frederick
"Really nice"
Great hotel, great location, friendly staff that speaks English - we're already planning a trip back
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
heather
"best boutique hotel I have stayed at"
Greeted when arrived by a friendly doorman who offered me something to drink as well as candy. Hotel was very charming with an enclosed, spacious courtyard and pretty lobby. The decor was lovely, modern but warm and the staff was friendly, courteous and always available. I loved my stay there and would definitely come back.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Upscale Boutique Hotel"
I recently stayed at the Only You Hotel & Lounge on vacation. Upon booking the reservation, I was nervous about booking a standard interior facing room, but we did not spend much time in the room and the natural light within the hotel was completely sufficient. The room was beautifully decorated, comfortable and had wonderful amenities. I also found the room to be extremely clean and enjoyed the modern bathroom and luxury amenities. I could not think of one bad thing to say about this hotel. Each night I visited the lounge area for the happy hour drink and appetizer special. The food and drinks were wonderful, there was good music and the staff was extremely friendly. As for location, the hotel was in close proximity to a lot of shops, but most definitely a short taxi to most clubs and other nightlife. I did not mind this because I enjoyed being in a quiet neighborhood at the end of the night. I will most definitely stay here again when I return to Madrid.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
CB
"great hotel"
modern, great bar, friendly staff. good rooms. helped me to choose great restaurants before my stay.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
amir
"Centrally located, great decor"
This hotel exceeded my expectations, from the accessibility and attentiveness of the hotel staff, to the beautiful decor, all in an historic building. The only complaint I have is that our view was lacking and there was no natural light to speak of. I didn't ask about other room with better views, as I was tired and just wanted to settle in after a transatlantic flight. (Another wonderful thing is that there was no issue getting an early check in.)
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Love the neighborhood."
Out of the fray of the tourist trodden area of Santa Ana, but close to everything. Love the restaurants and shops in the area. Hotel staff were very cordial and helpful with every request. Rooms were small, but comfortable and well equipped. Hip, but elegant. Would stay here again.
"High Marks For Design, Location & Service!"
I loved this hotel. Super friendly and helpful staff. I went to Madrid for four days to visit my daughter who is there for a semester. I wanted a boutique hotel, but one that had some common spaces in the event I wanted to relax outside of the confines of my room. I chose this hotel based on the design, reviews and location as well as the fact that it touted a lounge, since I would be solo for parts of the trip. The reviews I read seemed hard to live up to, but much to my delight, the hotel and staff exceeded my every expectation. Each and every one of the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would absolutely stay here on my next visit.
4 night trip Nov 12, 2014
"Stylish, fun in Madrid."
I would come back to Madrid just to stay in this hotel. Super friendly staff. The rooms while on the small side, are very appealing with a stylish use of space. The bathroom walls are too cool. The very best part of our stay was the hotel bar. A chic, modern clubby room, with a great staff. Alex makes the best mojitos on earth !
2 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
"Modern Chic and Comfortable"
Amazing hotel in hip neighborhood. Full of nightlife, shopping and incredible restaurants. Hotel staff was warm and friendly. Gave us thoughtful suggestions for restaurants and shopping. Room is very luxurious. Bed incredibly comfortable and bathroom very modern. The decor of the hotel is also very fresh amd hip. Lobby bar is beautiful and theres a good nightlife scene in the lobby. Breakfast was generous and of high quality. Very happy with experience. Would stay here again without a doubt.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Fabulous!"
Beautiful, service-oriented "boutique" hotel in a great neighborhood in the heart of Madrid. Staff was extremely attentive and personable without being stiff or overbearing. Very helpful with logistics, reservations, recommendations, etc. Seemed genuinely eager to please. Definitely recommend for business or pleasure. Or both!
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
Ken
"Convenient boutique hotel"
The staff were very friendly and helpful. We liked the small, intimate nature of the hotel. It was conveniently located and was a great place to get acclimated to Spain.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Dana
"A wonderful Hotel"
This hotel was an oasis after a long trip overseas. We arrived early and they made every effort to accommodate us. Staff friendly and helpful. Hotel really quite unique and lovely.
2 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
Helena
"Amazing boutique hotel with an even better staff"
We stayed here for the final few nights of our Honeymoon in Spain. The hotel properties were fantastic. Great lobby bar and lounge and very stylish decor. Our room was comfortable and beautiful (and quiet). The greatest part of the hotel was the staff. My Spanish is not the greatest, so having a front desk staff who spoke English and was more than willing to help made our stay all the better. We relied heavily on their recommendations for dinner ideas and reservations.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Consistent excellence"
2nd time at Only you and I will be back next time I'm in Madrid. As excellent as the first.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Noel
Beautiful hotel. Wonderful concierge. Attentive housekeepers and doormen. Nice broad shower head. Comfy bed.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
Just a great little boutique hotel. It has everything. From a lounge with a great vibe to two beautiful gathering areas to a beautiful dining room and comfy beds. The service was amazing! This hotel can't be beat. Great location. Loved it!!!
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Terri
"Great hotel in Madrid"
I thought the hotel was just amazing. The design is beautiful and all the staff were so pleasant and helpful. Everyone was great. The location can't be beat. The bar area is fun and nice. The rooms although small by American standards are really beautiful and very well designed. Everything is exceptionally clean and well maintained. Overall just a great hotel and great expierance staying there.
6 night trip with friends Sep 16, 2014
"First time I have ever written a review! That good"
Impeccably curated hotel from the design, amenities, staff and location. I would come back to Madrid simply to stay at Only You and be greeted by their warm and helpful staff. In today's world it is hard to be unique and provide a luxurious, differentiated appearance within a reasonable price range. Only You has managed to do this and more. We can't wait to come again.
2 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
Tracey S.
"Great Experience!"
The staff is incredible! Beds are comfortable and the hotel is in a great location. We would definitely come back!
2 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
"Amazing Hotel"
I travel around the world and stay in may hotels... This is truly one of my favorite hotels that I have ever stayed in! Amazing staff and accommodations! Will be back ASAP.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
JonHowatd
"Madrid stay"
I loved the location and ambiance of this hotel. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They are close to the metro and all the major sights in Madrid. They even have great shoe stores nearby!
4 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
"Perfect!"
On my whole 10 day trip in Spain, this was my favorite hotel. It was just perfect
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Best hotel ever"
Best hotel. Loved it!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Coming from a New Yorker this Hotel was amazing! Every detail is cool. The design from the lobby to our room was authentic. The service was great and helpful. The bar was lovely (definitely need to have a drink there) and overall it was heavenly clean. We really enjoyed our stay and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone staying in Madrid. Thank you again!
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"great option in Madrid"
short but very pleasant stay. staff extremely firendly, professional service no to easy to find in Madrid. whole hotel concept is really refreshing. breakfast also great
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
value in paris
"Don't ask for any favours"
Whilst the hotel looks nice and is well located the staff of this boutique hotel have a big attitude and unwillingness to help. After spending a considerable amount of money at this place, and prepared to make another booking so they could intercept a package with my wife's passport in it so we would not have to cut our trip in half to travel back to Madrid they refused to pay 10 euro to the courier so they would leave the passport there for our return (they would collect the package but not pay the miniscule fee). They have our credit cards, they have our passport, I am spending over $1000 there and a boutique hotel usually does small favors such as these (another hotel helped us out and they had none of our details) since they are small and put customer service as number 1. Yes this request was slightly out of the ordinary but it would have made our holiday so we did not have to drive 12 hours incessantly. They simply did not care which is highly unusual for such a boutique hotel and move common attitude of large sterile chain hotels
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Clean, centric hotel with very good service"
Clean, modern hotel. The stuff is very nice and welcom. In the rooms you have what ever you expect from modern hotel. We had late flight and our checkout was extended without additional fee. We add extra money to upgrade to better room with balcony and it was good desicion. The only thing that we didn't like the size of the room - it is small. It looks like the idea of hotel just to drop your stuff and sleep but if you love to stay in hotel room for more it fells small.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Zak
"Amazing hotel"
This hotel is situated in a charming neighborhood full of small boutiques and stores, and walking distance to museums and the train station. Top notch service with beautiful decor. Reasonable rates. Would stay here again without a doubt.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Ling Ling
We had a layover in Madrid for one night after traveling through Morocco for a few weeks and so wanted to stay in a comfortable and fun location for our short stay in Madrid; Only You was just the spot. Right in the heart of things with the most comfortable setting...you get what you pay for here. Great staff too, really a pleasure.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Garrett
"Great place to stay!"
The hotel is very smart! The staff are super friendly! The breakfast is terrific! The location is very handy, but not on a busy street. I had a great time here, and would go back anytime I was going to visit Madrid!
Other trip May 25, 2014
Rusty
"Great Hotel!"
We loved our 3 night stay at this hotel, located in the heart of Madrid close to all of the important sights. The staff is young, super attractive, and very friendly and helpful. The decor is stunning throughout. The room, while small, was perfectly appointed, the shower fabulous, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was great, and the food was delicious and presented beautifully. All in all, I would rate this hotel 100% and would definitely return.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014