Brys Caves, Bakrakot
Brys Caves is situated in Bakrakot and area attractions include Garija Temple. Additional regional attractions include Corbett Tiger Reserve and Ramnagar Kosi Resrvoir.
Brys Caves has a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Public areas are equipped with wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharges apply). This Bakrakot hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities include a children's pool, a nightclub, and a complimentary children's club. Self parking is complimentary. This is a smoke-free property.
The 37 guestrooms at Brys Caves include minibars and safes. 42-inch LED TVs are equipped with DVD players. Additional amenities include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $101
- King & Queen Cave
- Tree House
- Executive Cave
- Deluxe Cave
At a glance
- This hotel has 37 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas *
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Bakrakot hotels
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Playground on site
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 20444
- Conference space size (meters) - 1900
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2013
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate sitting area
- Hair dryer
- 42-inch LED TV
- DVD player
- In-room safe
Top Bakrakot hotels
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Skandha. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa.
DiningTimberland - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Brys Caves, Bakrakot’s small print
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
Guests under 5 years old are not allowed in the spa.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 8 to 15 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2000 (from 8 to 15 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.