All hotels in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
650 Speed Ave, Victoria, BC, V8Z 1A4, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very clean, just outdated"
This was a scary looking motel to drive up to. The owners/managers were very helpful. The rooms were big and very clean. All of the furniture is outdated, but again, at least it is clean.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Maria
"Simple but warm"
It's not the hotels fault but the road was closed due to construction.
1 night trip with friends Jul 9, 2015
"a Victoria 'find'"
This place was a real 'find'. It's just a mile or so north of downtown. It appears to have been a studio apartment building at one time, so the rooms are large. It had a great price.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
Neil
"Mayfair"
Very nice motel. i would definitely stay again. No breakfast is provided, and services are somewhat limited, but otherwise this motel is very reasonably priced, spacious, and clean.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
james
"Bad news"
Signed up for a room with a kitchen. When we arrived, told couldn't use the stove. Thought desk person finally agreed--language barrier. So we used the stove since that is what we signed up for on hotels.com. Desk person came to the door and raised Cain because we did. finally agreed we could use the kitchen if we paid $15/day, which was in the contract. But, then threatened us with a fee of $100, if it wasn't perfectly clean when we left. Worst experience ever.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
If you are not looking for anything beyond a room, it is on par with a five star hotel.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Nook near the Mayfaire shopping mall"
This was a convenient and comfortable small hotel. I called to say I was arriving late - good thing, because they normally lock the doors at 11pm- and the concierge was waiting up for me when I arrived. The suite was small but contained all that was advertised - a kitchenette. While I was hoping to prepare a meal or at least eat one in my room, there was nothing to eat from/with. It made sense to restrict the use of the stove to monthly renters, but to have to tableware or flatware is a good thing to know in advance or at least to have the hotel provide some wrapped disposal cutlery. Otherwise a fine stay.
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
My husband is in the hospital so I needed a place to stay for the night. The manager was excellent , hotel was not just clean but spotless including the elevator. It is an excellent location to shopping buses and restaurants and it is in a lovely area. I watched the person on the desk take great care to explain all the things to see and do in Victoria, stop in the middle of his explanation, make time for me by asking me to take a seat in the reception area and he would be with me in a moment. I will probably have to stay overnight again and I know I don't have to look any further than the Mayfair Hotel. You won't be dissapointed and the price was perfect.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
Sheila Warneken
My stay was great. The people were very nice and accommodating. I arrived early and was allowed to leave my bags with them in order to explore Victoria. It is located right across from the Mayfair mall and near the bus stop. I would definitely stay there again. It also has a full sized refrigerator and microwave.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel for the price. Nice size room."
Nice hotel for the price. Nice size room, full kitchen, full size refrigerator, very friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Don
"Excellent!"
I have never seen a motel this clean and comforting. It's cheap yet beats all 3 - 4 star hotels in cleanliness, space and comfort. There is no air conditioning in the room, however; with large windows air circulates through the room quite well, and it has a fan. With lots of storage, and full size fridge and stove. Don't think twice before booking, just do it and you'll know it yourself.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
"Excellent Value"
The hotel room was clean and spacious. We were given a room with a full kitchen. The owners were very gracious and extremely helpful. The hotel is located within a few minutes of the city center. We enjoyed our stay there (three nights) and would definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
The host is very gracious and willing to work with you. Hotel was clean and comfortable. It's an older hotel, but well kept and modern. Location isn't near hot spots, but it also avoids the crowds and traffic. Just off Douglas St, so it isn't as noisy as you may imagine. We had a very nice time there.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Clean, close, friendly and good value"
The hotel was fairly close-in just off of both main streets. The rooms were large and clean and quiet. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a Starbucks just around the corner for your morning snacks.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Airenne
"Good Choice"
I must say, I was a bit hesitant to book this room. I was pleasantly surprised. The lobby is not much to look at, but I have to say the rooms must have recently renovated! The room was simply furnished but spotless, there was not one speck of dirt, even under the beds, yes I check things like that. The parking is a bit tight but that is manageable, My only hope is they air condition the rooms. I was lucky to have been a week after a heat wave. Both rooms I booked were extremely clean. The gentleman at the desk was very polite and helpful. My room was very quite, the room of my friends was a bit noisy with road traffic. All in all was a nice quiet room for a great price.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Todd
Ming, our receptionist, was very nice and extremely helpful in giving advice for what to do and where to go. The hotel was right on the outskirts of downtown Victoria and about 10 minutes from the Fisherman's Wharf. We got a top floor room and it was really nice! Full kitchen, extremely nice and clean bathroom. Room was very clean as well and had a ton of storage space with 2 separate coat closets and an additional, large walk-in closet. Definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a multi-day stay.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
M
"Excellent stay"
Great people, great location, and very clean hotel. We enjoyed our stay. We will come back and stay here again.
5 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Ajay
Good room/hotel for the price. Highly recommend staying here, far better than the other hotels I stayed at in Victoria withing this price range. The staff was very friendly and helpful too.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Cleatus

"Superbly clean room and friendly staff."
Very clean and comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff. We were stayed here last year, and returned this year. Will definitely come back when we next visit Victoria.
6 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Simple clean -- I will stay there again."
Clean, basic hotel in a good location for me when visiting family. The owners/staff are very pleasant.
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great if the weather isn't too warm."
Shabby exterior but renovated interior. Spacious. Appreciated kitchenette. Wished for A/C. Standing fan doesn't quite do the trick in warm weather. Very friendly staff. Choose top floor.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Gwen
"Great deal"
Great service with good price. Can't expect for more. The room was clean and smell good. The bathroom was pretty new and clean. Good location with public transportation. We rent a car but then find out that it's still ok without car to stay there. I will recommend this place for friends.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
We were upgraded for free
2 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
The hotel is not the most modern but it was perfect for us being that we we're gone all day & back in the evening! It was clean & quiet
4 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
Shelley
"Good clean accomodation"
This is not a swanky place, and looks a bit run down on the exterior when you drive up. Nevertheless my room was large and clean with a full kitchen and overall a newly renovated appearance, so I was pleasantly surprised. Had an all-new bathroom, Keurig coffee machine, microwave, fridge, couch and chair, etc. Good place if you need basic accommodation for a reasonable price.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
"Cleanest property ever, great value."
Basic hotel, family operated, recent updates, comfy beds, super quiet and an amazing rate. I enjoyed my stay, across street from Mayfair Mall and several eateries and coffee shops within a few minutes walk. The best dollar value I've had in years.
3 night trip May 22, 2015
"hidden gem"
Very clean, quiet - I would stay there again
2 night trip May 15, 2015
"It's a great hotel."
lots of room with storage and very clean. I did not expect that at that price.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
In Victoria for business 1 night only but would stay here again. Simple yet everything available that you need.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"First time"
Very clean and roomy but not very fancy; very nice staff.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Short, one night stay in Victoria"
After reading the reviews, I went with Mayfair Motel even though the other hotels were closer to downtown. I was very pleasantly surprised by the amenities (kitchen sink, fridge, couch and even a kitchen table to sit at) as well as the cleanliness. Nice and close to downtown - though not actually in downtown - was impressed nonetheless with its proximity to all the major sights in the Victoria area. I would definitely come back again. Overall - excellent value for your money. The front desk (Ming) was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Derek
"Perfectly OK - clean, good price, Ok location"
Stayed there for 4 nights. The price was very good. The room was clean, had wifi, microwave, TV, tea/coffee. Our room was a suite with large fridge, stove, and cupboard space. However as we were not staying for a month, there were no utensils or places etc.. The motel is located just off the main Douglas St but not downtown, opposite Mayfair Mall. You can get to downtown in a few minutes by car or take a bus. There is adequate off street parking. There is no breakfast included but we kept milk, fruit, cereal and leftovers from the previous nights dinner in the fridge so no problem. We also kept supplies to make our own lunches. Just next door is a new, unique and excellent little restaurant , The Ruby. We really enjoyed our time in Victoria and the rest of the island and would not hesitate to stay at the Mayfair if we return.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great location, exceptional price."
Don't let the exterior appearance fool you. My room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. The owners/staff were very willing to please and friendly. The location is excellent, close to downtown and shopping. Loads of amenities nearby. I would not hesitate to recommend this motel to others and will definitely stay there again myself.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Perfectly adequate"
A standard motel; good mattress, frig., microwave, hair dryer, etc.
1 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
"Bright and restful"
Very comfortable
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Perfect for us"
We were so lucky that Expedia found this hotel for us just the day before! The room was large, comfortable, quiet, and the staff was extremely courteous and helpful. Location was right on a bus line which took us directly to downtown in about 15 minutes. We'd love to return.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Our Favorite Motel"
Our Favorite little Jewel in Victoria. We just Love the Mayfair. So Quiet and comfortable and close to everything and Clean. Friendly family owned business, a nice change from the Big chains.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"surprising gem"
Loved it! For the low price, could not believe how nice the room was. As I imagine this was recently a by the month hotel, you could see the effort and attention to detail put into remodeling. The room was huge! Bigger and, have to be honest here, better than my apartment in Vancouver. Comfortable bed, strong Wi-Fi, great bathroom, sofa bed to watch TV from. Full size fridge and Keurig coffee maker. In the middle of a two week road trip, this turned out to be the nicest and one of the last expensive hotels I stayed in. Oh, and the location is great for accessing everything Victoria. Have to admit that the exterior still speaks to its past but once inside you quickly forget that. Only negative: microwave burned my popcorn. Stupid microwave. Try it, you won't be disappointed
1 night trip Mar 1, 2015
christian
"Would come back"
Stayed one night. An older hotel, recently refurbished, clean and reasonably priced. Room was large and had a nice kitchen area with microwave, kettle and coffee maker. Reception staff were courteous and friendly.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
"Small comfortable motel in a quiet great location."
We stayed at the Mayfair Motel for one night recently, although we have stayed longer several times before. It is quiet, clean with lots of room to spread out, with comfortable beds; managers are in the process of renovating, sprucing up the rooms, which are more like mini apartments than motel rooms. The managers are very friendly and helpful; we were shown two rooms from which we could choose. The rooms are set up with Keurig coffee makers, coffee, sugars/creamers, and a kettle; also there is a full size fridge for personal use. Parking is at the back, away from the road. It always feels like a "home-away-from-home" when we stay here.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Soozie
"Clean and decent place"
I was worried that this hotel wouldn't be very nice based on its very reasonable price but it was great! Absolutely spotless room and it came with a kitchen! I won't hesitate to stay here again! Great deal!
karen
"Nice hotel and it was close to the Hospital"
It was cheerful and you felt very welcome here.It was close to shopping. It was in walking distance for meals.I would certainly stay here again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Glenda
"Top Notch!"
Absolutely thrilled with presentation, over-all attention to detail, cleanliness and comfort. Excellent value! Surprised that due to location, it was relatively free of noise pollution. Highly recommend to all! My only disappointment was the Keurig Coffee Makers...as they contribute billions of plastic to landfills. A very pleasant "stay!"
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Shirley
"Marvellous Mayfair motel !"
Great motel, enjoyed our stay. Very central and convenient.
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
ian
"Mayfair Motel"
Only spent 1 night, Older building but room was spacious and super clean
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"Good value and exceptionally clean"
Great value at this little motel. Very clean, convenient to mall, coffee, banking, some restaurants. Huge room, parking included. Fridge, microwave, kurig coffee for nightly stays. Hotel front lobby closed after 10:30 pm and you are given a key to enter for extra safety. Maybe a 10-minute drive from inner harbour area. Area nothing to write home about if you are looking for picturesque but convenient to necessities. Clean!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Travelling Salesman"
Very clean, big studio room. Great location to mall, starbucks.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"I will stay there again."
We were very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were spacious, the location central, and very clean.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Excellent value"
Stayed for two nights. It was a pleasent and quiet stay. Big and clean room. Friendly and helpful staff. Good free wi-fi. Nice coffee in the morning with k-cup maker. Appreciated the free parking. This was above expectation considering the price. Excellent value!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Wayfaring Lady
"Huge Clean Room for great price!"
The room was huge, as big as an apartment and the bathroom with new and super clean, free coffee, tea, fast check in and very reasonable rates. Close to Downtown, shops and the HWY. I am super happy with my decision to stay there. Every time I visit Victoria the hotels we have stayed in are noisy and we never sleep, this hotel provided tons of comfort and quietness, it is a excellent place to stay! thanks again!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014