All hotels in Tokyo, Japan

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Good location, Good breakfast, clean room"
This hotel was clean, walking distance from Tokyo station and very close to Ginza and Asakusa subway stations. The staff was very nice and helpful and the Japanese breakfast was wonderful! We stayed here at both the front end and back end of our trip and they even held our bag for us while we traveled to other cities in between. Will definitely consider staying here again the next time we're in Tokyo.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2016
The room was small but sufficient for single traveler, no window though. The Ginza shopping district is a short walking distance. Yurakucho and Tokyo JR station are also walkable distance that offer many shopping and dining choices. The Ginza subway line Kyobashi station is right around the corner. I chose the hotel for the convenient access to all Tokyo area.
2 night trip Feb 26, 2016
Sumiko
"City Center"
good place. easy access.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Cristian
"A great place to stay if you're on a small budget"
This hotel was worth the money.Convenient and near the Ginza shopping area so no complains about that.There is another APA hotel near this one so you have to say the Ginza-Kyobashi one otherwise you will get confused finding it. Location wise I would say is one of the best. You walk a couple of mins, you're on 2 of the tokyo metro lines and also near a 24 hour familymart convenient store, walk 10 mins more and you will be at the tokyo station for the JR line.The hotel staff is great and kind enough to hold your luggage till check in which is at 3pm plus even after you check out you can leave it there till you're ready to head to the airport. They spoke decent amount of english plus they can direct you to places you want to visit or go.Cleaning staff always restocks your towels and whatever you need everyday after you leave the hotel plus gives you a free water bottle everytime they tide up for you.TV only has 1 english channel while the rest are japanese.The only complain I have was the bed and the room size is pretty small for 2 people especially taller ones, other than that if you're going to tokyo japan for sightseeing or exploring japan in general I would recommend this hotel.If I ever go back again definitely would stay at this place again for its location.
9 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
"For the price of 77 dollars was great. safe, clean"
Love the hotel safe area to be, close to subway station G10 kiobashi, ease to get around, hotel staff speak some English no too much. Some 7 eleven around the block and some little supermarket to do some shopping is one block away in a corner street. Room are small in the hotel, but is clean and safe neighborhood, I will definitely come back to this hotel. Nice and clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2016
Humberto
"experience"
The room is extremely small. It was more likely an hour room. But the hotel is so close to the center of Ginza. Walking distance to shopping area
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Good location, perfect for a quick stop in Tokyo!"
Small, quaint hotel but had all the necessities we needed!
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
"Decent business hotel in central Tokyo"
I've stayed at this hotel before, and I can say it always delivers the same workmanlike experience. Most suitable for the lone business traveler, and convenient to Tokyo Station. Restaurant is not to my taste, but since it is in the heart of Tokyo, you can go to so many restaurants. The one weird thing on this trip: I awoke at 4am to find that the A/C was pumping out heat, and the room was sweltering. Just had to shut it down, as the controls were in Japanese.
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
"good location"
the location is very convenient
4 night trip Dec 2, 2015
Mai
Small rooms, but otherwise awesome.
6 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel, rooms are small but not abnormally so, standard for Tokyo I think. Free wifi was excellent, just double check you have a non-smoking room, as smoking in hotels is ok in Japan. Location was very nice, near a metro and rail stop, large mall near by, and many upscale restaurants in the area.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
Logan
"Efficient, clean place to stay."
Had to stay in Tokyo for just 1 night before flying home. Wanted to be in the city to do a bit of sightseeing and then dinner with friends. I needed a room with 2 beds for my daughter and me. The APA hotels kept coming up on Hotels.com with good rates. But, the rooms seemed for singles and maybe even couples. So, I took two rooms for a decent price. We arrived at noon and was told to store the bags as check in was 15:00. We went for lunch and a bit of sightseeing. Returned at 3:30/4pm and checked-in for two rooms side by side. They are "efficiency" type rooms with, I think they said 20 or 22 square meters (about 235 sq ft.). "So small, I had to go into the hallway just to change my mind".<-Joke! I probably would not stay here if I needed a room for a few nights but for 1 or 2 it was fine. Clean and well appointed. The staff were very nice and helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Good location but room too small"
The room was too small to be acceptable . The bed was just able to accommodate two adults. It hotel was clean and very close to the Ginza area for shopping.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Malcolm
"Tokyo visit"
Was very suitable.
2 night romance trip Sep 17, 2015
"Close to Tokyo Station"
Hotel check-in was a breeze and the room was very nice. There is only one elevator so it takes some time midday. I found the bed a bit soft but I liked a very firm mattress. Hotel provides just about everything you need like toothbrush shampoo razor but not a soap bar and lotion. Only complaint is the shower head, it was either off or on full blast, anything in-between and the handle would turn itself off. Would stay again as it was close too and easy to get everywhere I needed to.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
ponchy88
"Great location near Tokyo station"
Needless to say the room is very small but it has all the essential things you could ask for. Breakfast is served in a small restaurant on the 1st floor which is japanese food only. Overall good price/value for business travelers.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
Perfect size and clean room right by two different train stations in the middle of Ginza. The staff was very helpful and pleasant and did their best when they could(limited English).
5 night trip Jul 8, 2015
"Nice small room hotel"
The hotel had everything you need, tooth brush, razor, night flush lights, tissue, night gown, wi-Fi, TV, etc. The only gripe is the room was so small. But for just to sleep it will be no problem.
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Kunihiko
"Walk about 10 minutes from Tokyo main station."
Takaracho subway station is just about 50 meters from Hotel. Just 3 stops, Easy to reach Sunrise sigtseeing bus tours to Hakone National Park, Nikko National Park and HATO City sigthseeing Bus from Mahahatsucho.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Anh
"I won't come back there"
The room air condition was not available to control by each room, it was too cold only way was to keep air condition off or they tell me to use extra blanket. There is no lobby waiting area, friend visit, but they have to stand and wait outside, so small front area. I'll never stay this hotel again
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Hotel was in a good location from the Tokyo train station & Ginza area. Small eating locations near the hotel made for an easy stay
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great hotel and location!"
Close to several train/subway stations and plenty of shopping and restaurants. Clean and nice hotel, though a very small room and bathroom (and pricy, but we were there for peak/cherry blossom season). Nice place. We would stay there again.
5 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Ryan
"small but comfortable and convenient"
very small rooms but has everything you need -- clean and comfortable. hotel location is also very convenient -- a short walk from tokyo station, but also close to other subway stops.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Great Location!"
It's a well-located hotel.
3 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Great hotel in an OK location"
The hotel was very nice. The staff were helpful and courteous. The room itself was comfortable, and the price was very good. The location isn't the best, as there isn't much around the area, but the hotel is very close to Tokyo Station and right next to a metro stop, so it's very easy to get around Tokyo.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2015
Philip
"Weekend in Tokyo"
Everything was great about this hotel - the location, the staff, the cleanliness. My only "complaint" was how small it is. I use complaint in quotes because the hotel was in a great location in the Ginza I should not complain about the size of the room. overall, a great hotel, great staff in a great location. I would not hesitate to stay there again. Greg
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Greg
"Easy access to Tokyo Station."
Stay here for a layover to/from Narita instead of the usual airport locations. Walking distance to almost anything you need, and all the subway and JR lines are close by.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Theo
Nicely furnished room with a good Full HD TV. Good value for money
3 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Good ubication, average hotel"
No english in the reception, not very helpful either. Room was very cold when i arrived but with the heating ok. Clean and tiny room. Excellent ubication, 10 min walk from Tokio station
1 night trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close from Tokyo station."
I stayed at there for a night. The room was a bit small, but it was clean and they provide many amenities you need such as teeth brush, slippers, Yukata pajama, free coffee and tea, etc. I'll stay again
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Fun, overnight stay"
It was just an overnight stay, my 3rd time staying at this same hotel. Clean, and very near Tokyo station and near a lot of services. But the rooms are small, so if you travel with a lot of luggage, you will have storage space issues.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Small but nice"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was very comfortable and a 10 min walk to Tokyo station. I would stay here again on my next trip.
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
tracey
"3 days in Tokyo"
Walking distance from Tokyo station. Perfect.
2 night trip Jan 4, 2015
COREY
"Small, Clean, Convenient, Great Value"
Small room (really small). But for the price, great value. Clean, convenient, easy to use. I would stay here again if on business or (especially) if on my own nickel. Staff is very helpful and nice, but this ain't the Ritz, so I didn't expect much.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Patrick
We booked in the hotel in a rush because we couldn't stay in a friend's place, however to our surprise, it wasn't too expensive considering its location and facilities. It took us only 10 mins to walk to Tokyo JR station and only around 5 minutes to Kyobashi or Ginza metro station. On our first day, the bath tub was clogged, but the staff helped us solve the problem right away. The room is a bit small and there was no complementary breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Jan 1, 2015
Starry
"APA Hotels are the best!"
Was recommended to stay at an APA Hotel by a local friend and I wouldn't choose any other hotel chain in Tokyo. So many locations to choose from, cheap pricing, and the rooms were very clean, nice, and western style beds. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone - don't look anywhere else.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Business Hotel"
Small room for good for one person..the only thing i would suggest is get some real pillows!The ones there were like sheets of paper??? decent location. friendly staff...marginal restaurant on property but they try.walking distance to tokyo train station and very close to Ginza shopping district
2 night trip Dec 19, 2014
Jerry
"Very satisfied! Plan to stay there next year"
My 16 yr old daughter and I stayed there for 9 nights. We read all reviews and although we agreed with some -- the room is small -- I couldn't be happier with our stay. The hotel is located in Ginza -- primed location for shopping! Across the street from the underground/train. Restaurants and shops all around. Although the room is small this is a hotel for you to sleep in, wake up in the morning and head out returning tired ready for another day of Tokyo fun. This is not a posh hotel where you will lay back and "rest" while enjoying the space. This hotel is ideal for someone who is there to enjoy this amazing city who needs a clean space to sleep.
8 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Four star hotel in a fourth of the space"
Rooms are very small but everything else was great. Luxurious stay for the active traveler. We stayed three nights in a APA hotel over our six night stay. Will stay again when we come back to Tokyo
2 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Matthew
"Basic business - clean and reasonable."
Hotel is strictly basic business hotel, room size typical of Tokyo. Room was clean and functional. Breakfast was only Japanese style, so I did not partake.
6 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"Clean, Quiet, Well Located"
Clean, comfortable and quiet, a whole lot to like. This hotel is within a short walk to the Tokyo main RR station but on a side street which makes it quiet. The tavern in the hotel only serves a Japanese style breakfast and the front desk staff does not always have English speakers available but with goodwill and patience it should workout well. Note: there is another APA Ginza hotel less than 2 blocks away but both hotels are cool with the mixup.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Eliza
"Great place - small rooms"
Fantastic neighborhood and great price. The staff is friendly although they are very strict on check in times. We arrived 2:45 pm and was ask to wait 15 min. It is hard to find a better deal in Tokyo but prepare yourself for a small room. We could not even find a place to keep our suitcase!
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Johannes
"Believe the hype: rooms are TINY!"
Believe the other reviews: the rooms are TINY. I figured "oh, how bad can it really be?" This is smaller than any hotel room I've ever seen by a significant margin. There was a double bed -- and it BARELY fit into the non-hallway space of the room. I spent quite a bit of time in that bed pondering how they managed to actually build the bedframe. It must have been quite a challenge, because there was only about 2-3 inches of leeway around the edges of the bed. The room itself was clean, but it was quite interesting to try to repack our bags for the trip back to the States... and we only had two carryon-sized bags! Nice shower, good location, good cleanliness, mediocre-poor value... I probably wouldn't stay here again, though. I'd try an AirBnB instead.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Very nice modern hotel. Everything seemed quite new and in good condition along with a good wifi connection in the room. Also a great very central location.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2014
Jens-Christian
This hotel has very good location, next door to a metro station, near by to the Imperial Palace and Tokyo station. Very convenience location
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Disappointed
Great location but too small for American standard... If you are big guy you will feel discomfort.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Convenient location, quiet, nice neighborhood"
It is hard to find a good hotel in Tokyo at a reasonable rate and at a nice location. This hotel hits the mark and, after looking through many hotels/hostels, I'm very happy about this hotel. This hotel is in Ginza, just off the main strip, with the nearest stop being the Kyobashi stop of the Ginza line. Take exit #1 from the subway and you'll be about a 2 minute walk around the corner. Be sure not to confuse this APA Ginza with the other one that is only a few blocks away but the confusion happens often enough that both hotels readily provide a small slip of paper with a map to the other hotel. Ginza is best for shopping and middle to upper-scale dining and drinking. There are cheaper fares but less so than other neighborhoods. Also, if you're planning on staying out late past midnight in another neighborhood, Ginza is a bit far from the popular late night spots (e.g., Roppongi, Shinjuku, Shibuya, etc) so you might need to consider another location if a ~$40 cab or a 1-1.5 hour walk isn't up your alley. If you didn't know, subways shut down around midnight and open up at ~5am. As of Sep 2014, the hotel itself seems very brand new. The rooms are small (about normal in Tokyo) but has most of the necessities: table, fridge, water boiler, bidet, heated mirror, thermostat, slippers (disposable and reusable), luggage rack, and a kimono-like robe. Everyday, towels, razor, shower cap, q-tips, sponge, toothbrush, toothpaste, coffee, tea, and sugar are replenished every day.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
E
"My experience!!!"
The room was extremely small, no comfort what so ever. My bag could not even fit at the foot of the bed. There is no drawer to place under garments or such. No closet to hang garments. No iron or board. Video viewing time is a ripoff, cut off time of 11am no matter what time previous PM it was purchased. Video selection is limited. Limited English of staff. No accommodation made for foreigners. Pillows were horrendous, better not to use.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Bruno
"Nice central hotel"
Nice hotel with modern amenities, great for one person. May be a little small for a couple, even by Tokyo standards.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014