All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Prins Hendrikkade 123, Amsterdam, 1011 AM, Netherlands, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great for one person on business"
rooms were clean, modern, and small. Great location.
3 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Just OK"
This was an interesting Hotel. I'd choose a different place next time. In general thinks we're fine but a lot of little things add up. First, the room smelled a bit stale/damp. I could deal with it but my wife was put off. It got better with the Aircon on. Second, our rooms window was French doors that opened up to the hotel complementary computer. No problems with it at the end of the day but a bit uncomfortable. Finally, we were out and returned at about midnight. Unknown to us they lockup the building so you must ring to be let in. A fine practice but I would have appreciated a heads up when checking in. Also, it took 10 minutes or do for anyone to let us in.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice clean place that is well located.."
Hotel was nice - overall good. Clean and conveniently located to city center and Central Station. Wi-Fi was great. Small facility to provide basic breakfast, but adequate and food was okay. No restaurant or bar on location, but great little cafe right next door with great local beer selection. Many food choices within a short walk. No gym or exercise facility on location, but plenty of streets to walk - a good way to see the city in conjunction with the canal cruise.
6 night business trip Jun 14, 2015
Room was small, clean and functional. Location was close to train station. Staff ranged from very helpful and friendly to one who could careless if we were there.n
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Alexina
"great location for a dark room."
The room was modern and very clean. However, it was dark and the light switches were difficult to locate. The water pressure was awful. Staff was very helpful. The breakfast attendant stares at you, watching every bite! We love Amsterdam.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Gwen
"Great Amsterdam hotel"
Great location, modern room, very clean hotel, relatively quite, walking distance to everything.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Good stay"
Reasonable walk from train station. Good clean, quiet room.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Experienced
"Superb position , good service, good room for good"
Nice building, superb three stars room was renovated, very cleany.position near Grand Centraal and Damrak. Nice hotel.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Thomis
"Close, quiet, clean"
Good service, quiet, close to everything, very clean, the room was a bit small for the price.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Considering many hotels within a few blocks of Central Station are not especially pleasant, I was surprised how new and clean this one was.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
""value" for Amsterdam"
It is a lovely little hotel. The staff is great and the price is the same as an "Ibis" but the decor, feel, bathrooms and size are better.
6 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Real
Good experience. Staff not great at making restaurant recommendations
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Nice hotel in great location"
Hotel with basic amenities (TV, WiFi, iron, coffee, etc.) but small rooms. However, that seems to be common in Amsterdam--high cost of real estate! Front desk staff very willing to help print documents, e.g. boarding passes. Good hotel for someone just looking for a place to sleep while exploring Amsterdam, rather than spending significant time in the room.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
JC
nice hotel, but I made my booking for a single room.when I got there, I found that it was a windowless room in the basement, which was not specified in my reservation. I would have appreciated a window. I tried to change but they had nothing left. It was also next to the elelvator so I hardly slept as it made noise all night long. other than this problem, though, the hotel was very clean, nice and well-appointed. I would go back if I knew I could get a room above ground with a window- away from the elevator.
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Modern facility close to old town and train stAtio"
Clean. Modern. Great bathroom with new shower. Close to the good areas
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
patrick
"nice location, friendly staff, clean room"
nice location, friendly staff, clean room, will come back again
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
s
"Not bad"
Not a bad hotel. Clean, close to the train station. It would have been better if they offered to help us with our bags. There was little to no service other than checking in.
1 night trip May 12, 2014
"Decent hotel, could be better with service."
Overall, decent experience. + on cleanliness and hotel decor. It's not a big room, but comfortable for 2.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
Jax
"GREAT BOUTIQUE STYLE HOTEL"
I travel for business and pleasure several times a month. I was pleasantly surprised by this neat, quaint hotel. I was only staying in Amsterdam for a short afternoon and one evening. The hotel looked exactly like the pictures posted on the website...the room was spotless clean and the hotel staff was very helpful. I am from the states so I am not used to twin beds being pushed together to make a double. This bed situation is all over Europe. When we are in Rome, Venice, Florence, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, London, (it is always the same). The beds, even though smaller than we are used to in the states was very comfortable. Bathrooms and overall room size is also smaller than in the states. But, large enough to still feel comfortable. The location is perfect and within walking distance to the Canal tour boats, and the Central Train Station. Neighborhood is nice and safe and you can walk (watch out for the bicycles) to many eating and drinking establishments. I plan to go back and spend Many More days to see Amsterdam (an amazing city). I will for sure stay here again and recommend this hotel...
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Jerrie
"Great location, close to train"
Nice room but very small. Location great for getting on the train the next morning and for seeing the sights the night before.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014

The room I stayed in was a good size for a couple, it was also nice and clean and The bathroom was nice and modern, However the aircon stopped working at night and was very humid, we couldn't open the window because there was a huge fan blowing hot air up towards our window. Reception was also very helpful.
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"My two nights in an Ann franked style room"
The hotel itself was very nice clean and very close to the train station and centre of Amsterdam,the only thing that let it down for me was being given a room on the fourth floor which was basically the loft which had four single beds so was a tight fit and also you had to climb two lots of twisting steps if I was staying any longer than two nights I would refuse that room
2 night trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great!"
Great value. Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Will be staying again very soon
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Herman"
Everything was good apart from the size of the room I booked for two but the room was to small
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Sajad
"Dissapointing"
I was shocked to discover that there was no breakfast with the hotel after paying nearly 400 pound for 4 days, there was no tea and coffee replenished after the first day we arrived. The room was so small and the bathroom was even smaller. There was building going on from 7.30am making so much noise. The evening shift were very friendly but the woman on the morning shift wasn't very pleasant at all. Would never stay here, the star rating of the hotel was a 3 star would definitely say it was a 2 star. I would of complained to the hotel manager, but I really don't think I would have got anywhere.
4 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Rachael
"Close to Centraal"
Comfortable and clean as well as convenient to main train station. Desk staff are friendly enough and the girl who oversees the breakfast room is a delight.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Good hotel close to town centre and main station"
hotel close to main station and short walk to town centre. rooms a little on the small side but was ok. no restaurant but breakfast was typical European. over all a good well priced hotel close to town centre and main station
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
anthony
"Amsterdam mansion"
Really quaint hotel in a convenient location.
3 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Nice hotel. Room was small but clean. Within walking distance of Central Station and central Amsterdam.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Short Break In Amsterdam"
Great stay at the Amsterdam Mansion, staff great nothing too much trouble, friendly atmosphere,and very clean. We choses to breakfast at the hotel and we were pleased with the array of food.Hotel is very convenient for the City Centre and Main Station. We would not hesitate to use this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Jackie
"Amsterdam's hidden little jewel"
It was quite an unexpected nice experience. We did not expect the degree of attentiveness from the staff and the quality of the rooms in a 3star hotel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Nana
"hotel mansion"
very very nice, bathroom beautifully clean and modern, clean towels daily and room. not the biggest room but who cares only their to sleep and change, brilliant location, minutes from train station, quick walk to center of everything, brilliant bar only two doors away for last nightcap. BRILLIANT
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
chris
"Great hotel, perfect location."
We wanted something close to the station but not too far from Dam square. This was perfect.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Pumpkin pie
"Lovely hotel"
Lovely hotel, very clean. Great location 5 minutes from central station. Train to airport only takes 10 mins and costs 5 euros. Red light district and China town 10 mins walk. Dam square 15 mins away. Would go back again
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Hotel was clean and staff friendly. Breakfast was a little on the plain side with not much selection. So I would advise going out for breakfast. Overall we were very happy with our stay!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Good location and very pleasant staff. Rooms are very small.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"lovely hotel central to ev erythin g"
helpful staff modern room.easy to walk to everything we wanted to see
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
kim
"right in town"
great location for the centre of amsterdam, 5 minute walk and there it is!! hotel was great, room was small but adequate, very very clean and modern, tv and coffee tea making facilities, even had a espresso machine! room was cleaned every day and bed made up, very efficient staff. only down side was the room we were in didnt have a view of anything apart from other guests windows but hey ho! there was breakfast but we didnt bother as we always got up too late, so ate out, had a really good stay in amsterdam and the hotel was great. we did want to see anne frank house but when we got there, there was such a long queue that we didnt bother as the weather wasnt very good, didnt want to stand around in the cold.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
tina
"Excellent hotel in the centre of 'Dam"
When we arrived the receptionist was expecting us, greeted us and gave all the necessary info. Me and my friends were pleased on how clean and modern the foyer was, the same was said for the rooms. They were spacious, modern, very well sized and had all the commodities such as a modern coffee machine. The only thing we did pass comment on was the lack of space in the bath room.
Dom
"Small and Friendly"
A small but welcoming hotel very close to the city centre and Central Railway Station.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
Adrian
"Perfect distance from everything."
An easy, short walk from the station, no need to use a map. Reception was welcoming and the room was clean, well presented and decorated. The room temperature was very warm when we arrived and on returning to it after a night out, but sufficient air con was available. Lovely stay for the price, would stay again!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
As a young couple we had a great stay at this hotel. Within walking distance to all of amsterdams attractions. Would definitely return. We had a room in basement and it was of good size and very comfortable, lighting a bit poor but apart from that it was very nice :)
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Emily
"Disappointing: Very uncomfortable bedding"
My priority was a good night sleep and a decent shower/washroom to freshen up in, unfortunately the hotel failed me on both counts: My room 001 was located next to reception and as such had all the passing guest traffic. The rooms are not particularly well sound proofed so this was annoyance, but to be understood. What was more frustrating was the bed: I had paid more for a double bed rather than a single so that I could stretch out. Unfortunately it was simply two single beds pushed together. This is fine if they provide a double mattress, or mattress wrap to make it feel like a double but this was not the case and the beds simply split apart if you attempted to lie in the middle. Secondly the mattress was about 3 inches deep on a hard frame underneath, not at all comforting. Finally the pillows (all identical) were abnormally deep and more akin to sofa cushions so your neck was at a constant high arch. In the end I sleept without a pillow as this was marginally better. The bathroom was also disappointing: the shower water pressure/flow was very low. Also the gap between the toilet and the glass shower screen was just a few inches. This meant that when you sat on the toilet your left leg could not fit in the gap and you had to lean to the right! I am an adult male of average build and was challenged to find a way to use the toilet normally! So: noisy, uncomfortable and badly setup. I would not stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
Duncan
"Great hotel Central to all the things to do"
Hotel staff very friendly and helpful quick check in/out. Room spot on clean tidy and modern! Would definitely come back and stay here easy to find too. Walking distance to most thing or just a tram ride away we loved our weekend away and will be returning again later this year :)
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
curtis
"Very near central station"
Room was a very good size, just dark with the brown walls. Comfortable and clean. Would stay again. Not far to walk into Dam square
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
rosie
"Great staff, comfortable room"
Staff were so friendly and nothing too much effort. Bed was really comfortable to come back to. Coffee machine was a real treat! Cleaning staff great too as we were able to check in early as they had already turned over our room :)
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Sarcha
"Nice hotel in central location."
We had a great stay at Hotel Mansion. It was very modern, clean and in a great location. The room was a little smaller than I thought it'd be but it didn't make it any less comfortable. Apart from a broken side lamp in bedroom area, and low water pressure for the shower (was lovely and hot though!!) everything was great. Staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is 5 mins walk from Centraal station and about 10 mins walk from the main square.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Neen
"Brilliant stay!"
We arrived and was checked in by friendly staff and when we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised. The room was in lovely condition, and very cosy. We had a balcony which was a great addition and the bed was heavenly! Would definitely recommend to others.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
georgia
"Lovely Hotel in great location!"
My girlfriend and I went to Amsterdam for a lovely long valentines weekend. We chose this hotel as it was in a prime location 5-10minuite walk from Dam square and the main attractions. The hotel itself is a lovely environment with welcoming and helpful staff. Our room was a cosy modern styled place perfect for us and our budget. The room had a window but with a poor view however this did not bother us as we was usually out or asleep! Overall 8/10 would recommend.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
adam
"Well located for Centraal Station"
A good clean modern boutique-style hotel with polite staff. I was staying for business and it was convenient enough for the station and to get food in the evening without being too noisy at night.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015