All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here301 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN, 37201, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

4.8
"Great place to stay for the Nashville music scene"
Great location, comfy modern room with all the conveniences (except for an in-room safe but front desk has safe). Nice pool and fitness center. Nice little bar and restaurant with great service. Liked the free breakfast buffet. Great location - 4 minute walk to Broadway bars. Room on the 5th floor was adjacent to the pool and was quiet except for being awoken at 2AM by a truck reverse beeper (maybe from construction or trash pick up?) - the large window does not quite filter out loud street noise. The second night we left the fan running all night which worked well to blank out the street noise. Rooms are a little pricey as most downtown hotels are.
2 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"Awesome Stay"
Loved everything about our stay. Will stay again. The breakfast was awesome!
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"thumbs up"
Very nice hotel in great location. Big, comfortable, quiet room located in central tourist district. Easy walk to Music City Convention Center and to Broadway. I paid too much, but it was during a busy conference period.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Ann
"Great Location For The District"
Only 2 blocks walk from all the fun. Parking a bit expensive. Breakfast eggs tasted like powdered eggs - could be much better.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Alan
"Nashville"
Pool was closed :(
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Stephen
"Nashville 2015"
would have preferred a restaurant within the hotel.housekeeping services were not up to standard,eg, used glasses and coffee mugs were not replaced
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
achilles
"Confused Employees but Clean!"
The service could have been a little bit better. No one seemed like they really knew their job. Really liked the live music.
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Wonderful Hotel in the heart of Nashville!"
This hotel is excellent. Located in the heart of downtown Nashville and right across the street from Bridgestone Arena. My dog was able to stay here with us as well. The food down in the lobby restaurant was wonderful. Was a little pricey for one night, but would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
April M.
"Honky Tonk headquarters"
Wow! Must be brand new and state of the art in my opinion. Perfect for a weekend getaway to Nashville.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
"Concert"
Stayed one night for a concert. Good food at hotel restaurant.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great breakfast."
Loved the convenience of this hotel to the downtown and the sights we wanted to see and enjoy. However there was construction going on that started early in the morning. Breakfast was outstanding. Only fault is that this hotel is overpriced & will chose a lower priced hotel out of the downtown next visit.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"great location!"
Great location! We were within walking distance to Broadway Street and all the entertainment and sites we wanted to visit. The parking was easy. The staff was very accommodating. The price was comparable to other nearby hotels. Room was spacious enough to sleep 2 adults and 3 kids without needing a roll away bed. Breakfast was awesome - probably one of the best complimentary breakfasts I've had at a hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel to others.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Lorretta
"Perfect Location"
This is my go-to hotel when recording in Nashville. Great location, staff super friendly, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable.
4 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"Birthday Celebration"
The front desk staff was amazing. We arrived early and with another couple who also stayed at the Hyatt and they found us 2 rooms on the same floor side by side even though we had not asked them when we made reservations. The security at the hotel is great. No one can get to the rooms without having a key which makes me feel very safe, especially in a tourist town. We were within walking distance to everything we want to see and do. Will stay at the Hyatt again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2015
"nice hotel"
one complaint shower head was terrible staff was great and overall stay was great
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Jeffery
"See Nashville"
Could not ask for more on 1 night stay.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
J R
"Great Location for Family in Nashville"
Excellent Location. Extremely friendly, courteous and professional staff.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Nice hotel, watch your wallet at checkout!"
Hotel was great while we were there, the issue came after checkout. They had multiple charges against my account, we're not very accommodating of our concerns of these large amounts of money being held. Had to make 8 phone calls to resolve the issue, still haven't received s return call from accounting girl. I will def try another hotel when I go back to Nashville.
4 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"Nice in Nashville!"
Nice hotel - friendly staff - close to Broadway. Operations manager actually walked around the lobby and restaurant area every day talking to guests - always wanted to know if we needed anything - terrific hotel.
3 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Gerard
The workers were all extremely nice and helpful. The room was very nice and comfortable. And the breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Brandon
"Vacation"
Nice pit stop on our trip. Great location, awesome staff, and the breakfast was on point.
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Ruben
"Great room, TERRIBLE food"
The room was very comfortable, and the location couldn't be better - a block away from the office. I was a little discouraged that no room service was available, but reassured that there was 24/7 service available downstairs. I ordered dinner the first night, and the portion was good. But the food was bland and not appealing at all. I chalked it up to a one-off experience, and perhaps the relatively late-night (930p) experience. Perhaps foolishly, I have it another shot the following evening and had undercooked, cold food that was just terrible. Location is only worth so much, and I think I'll search for a new downtown hotel from here out.
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Suzanne
"wonderful stay"
We had a great time. Very nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Wendy
"Close to downtown"
Hotel was clean and so convenient. We were able to walk to the downtown area, Country Music Hall of Fame and the Ryman. Great location!
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
Kristine
"Very nice Hotel and great staff."
The staff was very helpful and quick despite an unavoidable computer issue when I checked in. The staff quickly resolved the issue and were very friendly and efficient. My only issue came, and it is a very minor small issue, when the bathroom door would not lock do to something wrong with the mechanism. Since I was staying alone its not a huge issue but may be for others in the future. The coffee maker was stuck in the on position, so as soon as I plugged it in it started heating up, so as I poured water in the top it sputtered and spat water out. It made a bit of a mess but otherwise worked fine.
4 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Maroon 5 getaway"
We were a little disappointed that our bathroom door didn't lock and that we heard either a washing machine or workout machine above us several times during our stay. We woke up during the night to hear some type of machine running above us. We were happy that the hotel had 24 hours food services and the breakfast buffet was great. I'd stay here again but as soon as I heard what we thought was washing machine I'll be sure to contact the desk.
1 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"Family visit to Nashville"
My husband, myself, and two of our teenage boys stayed at the Hyatt recently. It was wonderful! The gentleman at the front desk gave outstanding service! He also recommended a great restaraunt close to the concert we were attending. The breakfast was wonderful!! We will stay there again!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Terrie
"Get Away"
Nice place great staff very clean. Construction noise to early in the morning.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Surpassed my expectations"
I stayed at the Hyatt Place for 3 nights. It was my first time there but I will definitely come back. The hotel front desk, doormen, and bar staff were really terrific. Great customer service and friendly to boot! I also appreciated that, though I put up the "do not disturb" sign, housekeeping delivered a set of towels and toiletries just in case I needed them. I've never experienced that level of thoughtfulness in a hotel prior to my stay at the Hyatt Place in downtown Nashville. I also appreciated that there were complimentary ear buds in the fitness room, and that the treadmills were of a higher quality. Finally, I liked that the decor across the hotel was modern yet a bit rustic. Loved that cocktails are served in mason jars and the artistic piece of Johnny Cash in the lobby.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Adult getaway"
Get conditions and great stay. Would recommend to anyone
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Kimberly M.
"Typical Hyatt Place"
Typical Hyatt Place. Reasonable rates. New property. Everything worked.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
"Girls Weekend!"
Awesome location and outstanding customer service!
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Sonja
"Close to Lower Broadway"
Great location and amenities to visit Nashville
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
This hotel was was so clean. Staff was so friendly. Best hotel I ever stayed at.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
The lobby was so noisy I could barely understand the check-in instructions. I had asked for a city view. I got a stucco wall! The bed linens were rather harsh and stiff. The breakfast was very good. For the money, I'll go to another hotel. This was a birthday celebration and I was disappointed.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Belinda
"Nashville-Hyatt Place"
Clean room Conveniently located within walking distance to Bridgestone Arena and Broadway.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice hotel but not what I paid for"
This Hyatt Place was a very nice hotel. We came to celebrate New Year's Eve at the Broadway Bash. However, when we arrived on Sunday evening, the man greeting us knew my first name. The hotel had overbooked and they tried to put us in 1 queen bed plus a sofa bed for 4 adults. After 30 minutes, we ended up in a handicap room where the bathroom was 1/3 of the room. This was disappointing being that I had paid ahead of time and this was for 5 nights. I splurged on this hotel and it was much more than I usually spend. We had a good vacation but the room wasn't what I was expecting.
5 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"The staff was very friendly and accomodating!"
Everyone was incredibly nice! Great location, within walking distance of to many restaurants and local attractions. Indoor pool is also a plus! The pull out couch in the room is a nice touch. Great use of space that allows comfort and privacy!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Nashville visit"
Nice hotel convenient to center of city, restaurants and bars
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
rade
"Weekend in Nashville"
Great breakfast & friendly staff!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Four Days in Nashville"
Nashville offers a really excellent getaway and this Hyatt Place enhanced my visit. The hotel is very new. My room was very large for a hotel room. King Bed, sofa, great bathroom with good water pressure in the shower. Hallways have that new carpet smell. Elevators were a little slow, but acceptable. Self-parking (why pay for valet here) was in attached garage, in/our privileges, $25/day. Excellent value for city parking. Near Country Music Hall of Fame/Museum, restaurants, clubs. Breakfast included and impressive for a hotel of this level. I would most definitely stay here again.
4 night trip Jan 14, 2015
Room was great. Staff was great. Easily accessible. Only issue was construction nearby. This will definitely be on my short list for my next visit
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
"Great complimentary breakfast!"
Very clean and nice hotel in the heart of downtown Nashville. Lots of restaurants, attractions, bars, and shopping walking distance away. Only a 15-20 minute drive from the airport! Definitely a great hotel!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Super new and modern hotel"
Really impressed with how clean, modern and new this hotel was. Everything was better then expected.
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Cary
"GREAT HOTEL!"
Hotel was great! VERY clean, staff was very helpful, breakfast was fabulous, and a full late night menu! The location was perfect for us...walking distance from Broadway Street. Would absolutely stay again!
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Very nice hotel and friendly staff"
The hotel was very nice, room was large and clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They have an excellent breakfast with a wide variety of items to choose from. We rather enjoyed our stay and plan on returning.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Valorie
Parking at the Hyatt was an additional charge on top of the room rate. It would have been nice to know this when I booked the room, instead I found out when I checked it.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Walking distance to major attractions."
Staff was great! We arrived at 10am and they let us check right in and also allowed a 2pm late check out. Room had plenty of space for 4 girls. Also had a couch area that was great.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Perfect hotel experience"
This is the best hotel to stay in when visiting Nashville. Everything is first class, from the way they treat their guests, to the rooms, to the amenities. The location is perfect (Right off the strip). I did not encounter a single employee who was not over-the-top courteous and who didn't go out of his/her way to make my friends and I feel like welcomed guests. This is the second time my friends and I have stayed at this hotel when visiting Nashville for a concert and both times we have been pleased.
3 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
sean
Very close to Broadway - great location. Rooms are good size, only negative is that you can hear people when they are in the hallway.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015