All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
301 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN, 37201, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Good internet service
    Clean
    Awesome vibe
"Perfect for the NHL All-Star Weekend!"
We stayed at the Hyatt Place Downtown Nashville for the NHL All-Star weekend. It was easily within walking distance to Bridgestone Arena, Broadway, the honky tonks, restaurants and shopping. The hotel itself was great, very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was AMAZING!! It had everything you could want: scrambled eggs, sausage, breakfast sandwiches, French toast, bagels, cereal, fruit, assorted juices, and best of all - sausage gravy and biscuits!! The sausage gravy was so delicious! You will not leave hungry. They have a relaxing seating area with a bar and the night we were there they had a guy and a gal with guitars singing. They were great, we listened to them while unwinding from an exciting day of NHL All-Star hockey! I highly recommend this hotel if you want to be near the action in downtown, but still get a good night of quiet sleep.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2016
"Nice hotel in a great location!"
This a great hotel near the sports arenas and bars downtown. I was there on business but took several walks down to Broadway at night for dinner and people watching. I will definitely stay here when I come back. It gets pretty pricey on football game weekends. And parking was $30! I'm from California and I'm gonna say that's a lotta money! Oh! And the live music downstairs was as good as any. It's crazy to hear such talent night after night in a hotel lobby. Nice place!
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Kimberley
"Great location and wonderful staff"
The staff was absolutely wonderful. Great location to the arena, And Broadway. The breakfast was pretty good.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2016
grace
"Met All My Requirments For A Hotel."
Very Clean, great location, service excellent, location perfect. I really enjoyed everything about this hotel. And if you know me, you would know it's rare for me to say this.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
Gerard
"A Nice Hotel in Nashville"
A great hotel for being near Lower Broadway. It was more expensive than I wanted to pay, but the location was great. A lot of construction going on around the hotel, but it was quiet at night. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Lobby was very inviting.
4 night romance trip Nov 9, 2015
Kimberly
"50/50 might give it a second shot."
The hotel itself was great. Perfect location to downtown. The only big thing wrong was a mildewed shower..... I was not happy about that at all. Also, there is major construction going on right now early jack hammering.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
"Charming hotel"
Great little hotel, close to everything in Nashville. Rooms were very clean and staff was amazing. Would stay there again. Did not have a chance to try free breakfast.
3 night romance trip Jan 17, 2016
Monica
"Great hotel, great location"
Great hotel, fairly priced and close to Church street. The poor bartender was left overwhelmed during late night service, but she handled very well! Need to supplement restaurant staff for the late shift.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
Brooke
"Not a family friendly location"
The hotel was great, but wouldnt suggest this location for families. Most places are 21 and over even during the day. Trying to find a place for dinner with children was very hard, the only places that allowed children had an hour wait. The breakfast was OK, but hey, it's free.
2 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"A jewel in Nashville"
This hotel is one of the best I've stayed at that isn't a full service Hotel along the likes of a Hyatt or Hilton. It is a contemporary step above a Courtyard. I found the room to be quite pricey along the lines of a high-end hotel at $300+ per night which may be more indicative of downtown Nashville. Hotels on the outskirts were less than 50% of this rate. But on the whole, I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Only 2 blocks from Broadway with all its bars and clubs.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
"Great location!!"
Wonderful stay at the Hyatt! Hotel was in a premium location! Short walk to just about anything most visitors would like to see and do. Very nice, spacious room and very clean! Will definitely book again!
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Cindy
"Anniverlay Trip"
We spent two nights at the Hyatt for our 35th anniversary. Upon mentioning this at arrival and asking for a good view we were given a nice corner room. A few minutes after getting to our room we were sent a tray with champagne, cheesecake, and fruit. It was a very thoughtful gesture and much appreciated. I did find the frosted glass bathroom door a little odd, but overall it was a good experience.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"OUTSTANDING!!!"
From the nightlife, to the food, we had a great time in Nashville. Hyatt Place was a big success! The only downfall to the stay was the fact that there was not a microwave in the room. Other than that, I would absolutely stay here again. Clean rooms, great service, and valet parking are just a few of the perks. No cab rides needed as this is walking distance to the main strip for bars, food, and live music!
3 night business trip Jan 7, 2016
"Highly Recommend !!!!!"
The room was perfect! The bathroom was updated, the decor was modern, and the bed was incredibly comfortable. The location was great! We walked to Bridgestone arena and to the bars easily. Last but not least, the employees were very welcoming and helpful! I highly recommend Hyatt place downtown!
1 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2016
Alaina
"Clean rooms and awesome staff!"
Overall this was an awesome hotel. Friendliest hotel staff I've dealt with in a super long time. Didn't have to ask for clean towels bc of our "do not disturb" sign - they were always hanging on the door knob for us. Great morning breakfast and lobby bar with nightly entertainment. We will be back in 6 months for our next visit!
3 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
A group of us stayed here on New Year's Eve and had a wonderful experience. The staff were all kind and accommodating even on the craziest night of the year! George at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. Our HVAC was not working correctly and the front desk immediately sent a maintenance man who fixed us right up! The decor is modern and nice. The sitting area was great. The valet was very fast! Our entire stay was a positive one! My only complaint was the pillows being uncomfortable but that's just personal preference!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Sara
"this is a great premium hotel in Nashville"
Staff was top shelf attentive
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
stephanie
"Hyatt Nashville - definate stay"
My Husband and I were stopping thru Nashville on our way to KCMO. This hotel is located 2 blocks from the 5th St sights so it is a close walk but when we were ready for bed we didn't have to hear the noise of downtown. The staff were very welcoming and accomodating with all requests. I highly recommend the hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
"Nice Stay"
Great stay. Hotel was clean and well-appointed. Front-desk staff was exceptional for eatery and live music recommendations.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Scott Buwalda
"Fun in Nashville"
Great hotel
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Laurie
"Great hotel stay"
Everything about our stay was first rate. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the layout was very comfortable for us. The breakfast was great, there was a wide variety of choices. The location of the hotel was just right. We were 2 blocks from Bridgeton arena, the football stadium is a short walk, and many restaurants are within easy walking distance.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Two problems with our stay. There is so much construction going on in this area of Nashville and right next to the hotel. This was a vacation trip and I was woken up the first morning at 7:30 by construction noise. The next night I wore earplugs, provided by the hotel and a good thing. I heard the next day that a loud party had moved out of the next room and into the hallway and continued until 2:30 am. With a rather abusive verbal altercation between 2 males that involved bringing back a woman to the room. Not sure why the people that were kept awake and complained to me the next day didn't complain to hotel staff that night.
5 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
Kathleen
We were looking for somewhere close to a downtown event. This was great.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
Marilynn
"Birthday trip"
We were just there one night , but the staff was great and the location is awesome for people going to anything downtown.
Jerry
"Great time!"
Everything was better than expected! This was, by far, one of the nicest hotels I've stayed at!
"Fun in Nashville"
Great location for downtown nightlife!!!
KAREN
"I'll be back!"
Friendly & helpful staff! Great location. Quick room service. Complimentary breakfast greatly appreciated!
3 night trip with friends Dec 10, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Very nice hotel. Great location. Would definitely recommend. Excellent staff.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Great Hotel at a Great Price"
Easy check in. Quick hotel parking. Great location to everything down town. Pool is not heated so stay out during the winter but the food and service was on par with any other hotel in the area. Definitely will be back.
2 night trip Dec 11, 2015
Booked for a last minute trip when a friend came up with concert tickets, great surprise to be two easy blocks away! Near everything food , museums, music. Couldn't be a better spot at a better clean hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
"Very loud. Construction noise 24 hours a day"
Very disappointed that there was construction going on right next door and Hotels.com was not aware. This noise was nonstop throughout the night.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
We were in town for Amy Grant & Vince Gill at the Ryman Auditorium. Great location. Everything you want to do is within a short walking distance - Bridgestone Arena, Nissan Field, Ryman Auditorium, CM Hall of Fame, Johnny Cash Museum, shopping, food & great music. Hotel was clean. Spacious room with comfortable bedding. Staff very accommodating. Definitely stay here on our next visit.
2 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
"Great 1st experience in Nashville"
Was perfect, this hotel is great, staff is great, will definitely stay here again when we visit Nashville. Close to everything, couldn't have asked for a better experience. This was our first visit to Nashville and this hotel is right by everything, really couldn't have asked for a better experience, well done Hyatt Place.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Went for a quick getaway stayed downtown was easy walking. After parking at hotel we never moved our truck again all weekend! Tv channels aren't the best but didn't go to watch tv.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Vanessa
"Nice location with southern decor"
The only true down side was that there is a building being built adjacent to the hotel side where our room was and construction started daily at 6am!!!! The staff were very friendly. Decent complimentary breakfast was a nice bonus.
4 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
The front desk staff needs to be more friendly and helpful. Also, I wasn't informed up front that not only would my credit card be debited $50 per day in addition to the cost of the parking but it has now been 4 days since I left and still do not have my refund as I had no incidentals!!! There was nobody outside when we arrived to assist us with our luggage nor when we left. I will definitely stay somewhere else the next time I go to Nashville.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Debra
Our stay at the Hyatt was awesome. The entire hotel is spotless. The breakfast was amazing. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The walk to Broadway was very short. We will definitely return.
3 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2015
Joyce
Stayed one night only. Just wanted to check out Broadway.
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Weekend trip"
Very nice hotel only a block off Broadway. A little construction was the only issue (not a Hyatt issue). Some excellent restaurants nearby and of course live music everywhere. Walking distance to anything you need. Would stay here again for sure.
3 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
Stephen
Incredibly helpful staff! I never leave reviews but this hotel went above and beyond for all my needs! I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Carlyn
"Very highly recommended"
We will definitely stay at this hotel and look for the same hotel in other locations. The staff was amazing and very helpful. The hotel was very clean & welcoming. The hotel bar & service was excellent. The food they offered was surprisingly great for a hotel. The breakfast bar was excellent!!
3 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"downtown Nashville"
The stay was great, but the room was small for $429
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Perfect location for enjoying downtown Nashville! Everything we wanted to do was no more than a 10 min walk!! Service was excellent as well!
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Andy
We were pleasantly surprised with the hotel given the great location downtown and the reasonable rate - the hotel was very clean and modern, the parking garage was convenient, the staff was very friendly and we really enjoyed the live music.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"CMA 2015"
Came in for the 2015 CMA show and was excited how close the hotel location was to event.Pillows not very comfortable but room was nice with sectional couch and 2 queen size beds. They do not serve regular coffee in the lounge downstairs after breakfast but do serve specialty coffee drinks. The breakfast that came with the package was phenomenal!
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Staff was very helpful re finding a restaurant & answering questions re area. We had a dog with us & they gave us a sign for the door alerting housekeeping. We stayed for two nights and no one ever came in to replenish towels or bath items, make the beds or empty the trash. Our trash was overflowing by the second night. Assumed the sign on the door would just warn the housekeeper that there was a dog, not that it would mean no service. For the price paid per night someone should have at least knocked on the door, called the room or left a note rather than ignoring our room altogether. We enjoyed the room, it was very clean and had plenty of space. Excellent location for nightlife and walking around. The full buffet breakfast was enticing but unfortunately many items were only room temperature, overcooked etc. The full buffet breakfast was enticing but unfortunately many items were only room temperature, over cooked etc.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Gregory R.
Great hotel, but there was definitely more noise than expected from construction site nearby. Cost of parking was also pretty high.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
"Convenient hotel close to Broadway."
Stayed here to celebrate Halloween. Breakfast was beyond superb. Beds were fabulous. Disappointed room was smaller than it appeared in pictures. Parking was additional $27.00 for an already pricey hotel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Alicia
"Great time in Nashville!!"
The staff was so friendly! They were so helpful, answered all our questions! They greeted us each time we came in and also told us to have fun when we left! The hotel was close to Broadway. Parked our car and walked everywhere!! Very clean!
3 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
DAVID
Great location. Have stayed here before and I definitely will again!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015