All hotels in West Hollywood, California, United States of America
845 N San Vicente Blvd, West Hollywood, CA, 90069, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Does not live up to the pictures or it's potential"
The staff at the front desk were friendly. The hotel has great potential. It has a really neat courtyard/pool area. however the cushions on all the seating areas were filthy. it looked like some of the rooms were slightly remodeled. Mine however was not. The Carpet was really dirty with stains all over,either food of who knows what. The bathroom was clean. The walls were painted (and a lousy job at that with the old paint showing through) at bright green. This combined with the dark brown carpet made the whole room really dark. It did not help that the one window that you could draw the blinds and let in some light was located on the wall right next to the parking lot and since it was on the first floor anyone could see right into the room. There was an airconditiong unit in one of the windows ( which did work well) and the other was painted shut by many coats of paint over the years. The furniture looked like it was all from a garage sale, (no not the cool shabby chic look) just shabby. one of the night stands had a broken leg. I think the newest object in the room was the lamp. When booking it, it said refrigerator and microwave. These are actually located in the vending machine room and shared by all guest. It is dissapointing because even though the buildings are old , it does have acool vibe. It is just to bad the owner has not done anything to make it the awesome place it could be.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
"cute ,not super fresh and clean great for single"
the room was not that clean the sink was chipped and it could cut you quiet badly , as well as a slight moldy smell to the shower. Also the pool was kept way to HOT and was not refreshing . beautiful grounds and great location. would not rec for family's or traveling with kids . Def a single looking to mingle hotel right in We-HO.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Erin
The only issue was the shared bathroom that we weren't aware of when we booked. Overall though, the staff was friendly, the hotel was cute and nice. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Tara
"Will stay again"
Good value, quirky cool, not in great shape but not really an issue. Paying for parking (optional but on street will be towed) and the resort fee (mandatory) seem to be a gouge. Price keeps going up but I did not notice any improvements.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Cutest bungalow ever!"
Nice people and enjoyed the scenery and simplicity of the room.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Ericka
What an amazing find! I will definitely back. Beautiful little oasis in a prime location
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
"A night out in WeHo"
It was a night out to have fun with friends. The discovery of this hotel came out to be a surprise! The room was nice and clean.
1 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
"Don't expect much, but the location is great."
It was average. The only think I really liked was the location. There was no microwave or fridge. Bare miminum. It was overpriced by about $75 and the parking was too expensive. For about the same amount I could have stayed at the Ramada Inn just down the street. Next time I will.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Fantastic location, friendly staff, lovely pool"
great location in West Hollywood, lovely little pool area (heated) and a nice relaxed outdoor area - great in the evening and daytime. Really helpful staff, great breakfast (coffee and patries, good quality) room was ok - no air conditioning, rest was ok - very clean free parking and free wifi - bonus! overall this a great little place, nice and relaxed in a fantastic location, staff were really friendly and helpful. At the end of the day no complaints for the location - bit suprised at the additional resort fee - this isnt a resort, its a pool!
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
robert
"Any port in a storm"
Room was very dark and ugly. Some lighting was not working. Antique tub was very stained and off-putting. They tried to hit us with an extra pet fee even though that had been taken care of when we paid for the room ahead of time on line. Pool area is nice and morning coffee was very good. Parking situation is a pain in the neck. Would only stay here again if we absolutely had to.
1 night trip with friends Jul 16, 2015
"Great courtyard, uncomfortable rooms"
The courtyard and outside area is super nice! Nice pool, great seating areas, aesthetically pleasing. However, the room was dirty...the walls were half painted...kinda stinky...awkward use of space. So stay here if you don't want to just stay in your room. Great location and outside courtyard area, just not good for camping out in bed.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Sweet Boutique"
The hotel was superb really funky and in a perfect location. The staff were great I was a bit taken aback by the $20 a day parking surcharge as this was not on the website and I had a room with a shared bathroom and my room was very small and not like the photo on the internet, the person in the adjoining room was very noisy going in and out the bathroom. All in all value for money and a really cool style
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Adam
"Wonderful location...Room left much to be desired"
I enjoyed my stay at San Vincente Bungalows. The location was perfect. It is right in the heart of West Hollywood. The staff was fantastic, very friendly and attentive. There was coffee and pastries every morning and a beautiful pool in the courtyard. The room left much to be desired. Everything this place has in location and charm it lacks in aesthetics in the rooms themselves. I wish they had put some paint on the wall or gone with more expensive looking linens. It really needs just an extra touch to take it from looking plain white and industrial...almost like a room in an insane asylum to a more comfortable space for the guests. I didn't spend much time in the room, so it did not matter to me much..but it would be nice to have the rooms spruced up a bit. Especially when everything else is so nice and serene. It almost felt as though the rooms were an after thought.
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Celso
"NOT FRIENDLY"
The place is nice. But it has changed. Kids and families stay there now. Also the staff was Not very friendly considering I spend $1,000 for 4 nights. I was a little upset upon check in when I was charged another $150 for parking and resort fee. When I inquired about my reservation copy the guy said "Don't you have it in your email?" Then I asked for extra pillows and his response was "You want 6 pillows?" With a condescending tone. Just wasn't the way I enjoyed it previously.
4 night trip Jul 9, 2015
Alan
"Hidden oasis"
It was definitely not what I expected, it was way better. Its close to all the restaurants, bars, and clubs in West Hollywood, but still far enough where you can enjoy some peace and quite. I came to visit friends and relax before a busy weekend at a business convention. It was exactly what I needed.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2015
vetsouvanh
"West Hollywood/ Viper Room"
Perfect in West Hollywood. We were moved right across the street to a much bigger room for same price. Thanx
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Anna
"Not what it appears to be"
The pictures on the web site make this look like a nice small, cute hotel. It is not! The rooms are dirty, the mattress was horrible, they put down new laminate floors and did not put it under the beds! The TV did not work, they promised to fix it the next day, they didn't and they didn't even know it needed to be fixed. The "resort fee" is a joke. Its to use one tiny pool with water I wouldn't put my big toe in. I left after 1 night of a 2 night stay and they would only refund the second nights resort fee and parking fee.
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Great location for the area I wanted to visit!
1 night trip Jul 2, 2015
"Mixed bag"
The first night stayed in a room with shared bath. It was time worn but clean. The bed was uncomfortable and sqeaky and there was no cup for water or tissues or ice bucket in the room. The second night they upgraded me to a deluxe room which was much better. Didn't even seem like the same hotel. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Love the grounds and the funky vibe. Great coffee in the morning! Good location.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
carolyn
"Cute little getaway"
Beautiful outdoor setting reminded me of being out by a ocean setting with the gazebos, seating, plants and the pool was gorgeous . I was not aware of the pool being heated. The bed was hard as a rock, they needed an ice machine, and more then croissants and a little fruit for breakfast . They needed to put folders about the hotel and restaurants near by. The best part was there are less then a mile from the hospital and shopping mall. The staff was very friendly. I loved the atmosphere of the outside I will go back because of the great location. It's perfect for a romantic getaway. But bring a mattress pad for your bed and your own ice chest. But I'd give it a thumbs up for being in middle of a neighborhood they did a great job fixing up the place. But just beware if your there to see your doctors after surgery find a room with a softer bed.
2 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
"Cute / Different Levels of Comfort"
Pretty nice for the area. Wound up in one of the "hostel" style rooms, I was ok with the bathroom down the hall since there was a sink in the room. The bed wasn't too comfy, old spring bed, lol. There are nicer rooms on th same property I plan on going back to check out. As for the property, it has a lot of character and very nice landscaping making it feel like a private getaway right in the middle of an urban area. I would return.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2015
"good place"
we stayed one night Hotel.com--you're asking too much to demand a review.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Meh"
Moldy smell spider webs in bathroom
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Steven E
"Cozy little LA getaway..."
There for Pride and couldn't be closer to all the fun. Great pool and you get to meet the other visitors - nice friendly environment set up!
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not as Advertised"
Felt deceived and stayed somewhere else that night. What a waste of money.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015
"would stay again"
For the price it was better than I expected. Pretty happy and would stay again.
3 night trip May 17, 2015
"Fun & Easy Place To Stay"
we had to stay an extra night here & it was really great!
1 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
AlliSon
"Review"
The hotel was a great stay. The bigger rooms look like they are actually better than the smaller rooms but my room was still nice. They provided complimentary breakfast and wine coolers my entire stay. The hotel service was good. I did hear other guest complaining about pipe leaks but we didn't have any problem. The neighborhood was fun and live. There were a lot of places that were walking distance.
3 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"RUN AWAY!!!!"
I booked the room because I thought it was a "men only" hotel. It is not. Although, I think it used to be. While I stayed there, I think it was about half gay/half straight. My room was terrible. The bed had no coverlet, only sheets with two cheap pillows. It was advertised as one of their "superior rooms". It should have been called inferior. The carpeting was ratty and ripped and repaired in places, the furniture looked like it had been salvaged from a city dump, The walls and woodwork looked dirty and in need of fresh paint. The room I had was next to the walkway from the entrance to the check in desk, so all night long, all I heard was the entrance gate slamming and luggage being rolled by my door. To top it all off, the second night of my two night stay, a straight couple staying there had invited another couple over to enjoy the facilities. They were all loud and obnoxiouse to the point that the invited couple was asked to leave which they did. But then had a loud verbal brawl out on the street with foul language and cusing. It went on for so long I finally called the local police station since the staff on duty seemed inefective at doing much to resolve it. I don't know how they have the nerve to charge the expensive rates they charge for this dump. In addition, they charge $20. a day for parking and $15. a day as a resort fee. What a joke!!
2 night trip May 15, 2015
THOMAS
"Nice and cozy"
No complaints. Very nice and cozy. I guess my only "shock" wa a the shared bathroom. I'll definitely stay again I'll just book a private bathroom with my room.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
Cindy
"WeHo area"
We loved it and it is right in the midst of WeHo
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Melony
"weekend get away"
super mellow, with a great pool. very cozy and quiet
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Ryan
The hotel location is greet and all close by is old but expecting for the price
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Title"
Everything was amazing. Plan on coming back. The staff is very nice and helpful. :)
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Jonathan
"Relaxing and affordable"
I was celebrating my birthday but I don't live in the area and I needed a place to stay overnight. I was quickly able to get an adorable, comfortable and affordable room. The area is nice and it's a very relaxing atmosphere.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2015
Dylan
Rooms are a little older & basic but the grounds are pretty, comfortable & quaint. The staff & other quests were very friendly, has a feel of home to it. There are places to get food & groceries within walking distance. My college daughter & I loved it & will be back.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"resort fee"
The shared bathroom was flooded during our stay and we weren't compensated for not having a bathroom. "Breakfast" was all out within an hour of being served, so I'm not quite sure what the resort fee goes to.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Charming but need to work on housekeeping"
I've stayed here before. This place redefines the word 'charming'. It's quirky too, but in a good way. Housekeeping is badly amiss though--bathroom was downright dirty. The other huge 'fail' is that they not only have a twenty dollar per night parking fee, but a resort fee on top of that! All in all, an extra forty bucks a night on top of the room and taxes. I asked what the rationale for the resort fee was, and it was for 'wifi and breakfast'. Breakfast consists of a box of pastries and coffee. The pastries were gone by the time I got there, both stays. All that said, the location is superb and its a fun and different place. Get rid of the resort fee though!
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"It was a hidden gem"
The staff was very friendly and the environment was very resort like. it was a great experience
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Lexter
"friendly staff terrible room condition"
The staff was friendly but the room was gross. It has the feel of a cheap motel.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Tony
"Enjoyed that it had a heated pool"
no curtain in bathroom that was overlooked by another home, had to get a towel to cover up window. Window in bathroom would not close so it was cold in there at night and in the morning. AC would not go above 60 degrees, cold room. Noted two caps from beer bottles on floor. Room was across the street so I had to keep crossing street when I wanted to go to the pool or in the morning for the breakfast. Nice big room, mostly clean, could hear neighbors as they came into the hallway but once in there rooms it was fine.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Cool place!"
We really enjoyed it! Possible plans on returning :)
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Happy Hangover"
We stayed here after the party on the Sunset Strip! It's a great place to sleep it off!
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Adrian
The grounds are nice and location is great, but rooms need to be updated.
3 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Such a cute place to stay!!"
This place had a homely feel and was such a Mecca in the hub of LA. It's close walking distance (about 20 mins) from Beverly Hills, LACMA and the Melrose Place shops. Highly recommend!!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
becky
"Excellent Location, Basic Amenities, Cute Place"
For this property, it's all about location. If you're going for the nightlife of West Hollywood, it doesn't get much better. For the money I spent, however, I will probably opt for a full-service hotel next time. Paid parking was challenging and very limited. They allow smoking everywhere on the property, so an afternoon by the pool would have been smokey, so I wasn't able to enjoy that. My recommendation is to make it smoke-free. I had one of the upgraded rooms with a private bath, and it was fine. It would have been tight and uncomfortable for 2 people.
4 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
great location, terrific staff, and a peaceful outside. Rooms definitely need lots of improvement. Clean towels were in short supply. Carpet, floors, walls, and furniture are in desperate need of some updates. Funky little community. If they made a few clean ups, this hotel could be a 3 or 4 star. For the price, it really is a pretty good deal. :)
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Lara
"One night at San Vicente Bungalows."
It was wonderful to come to San Vicente, I will absolutely come back. I have had a terrible experience prior to my stay and the staff was so kind and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2015
Sofia
"Great for the Price!"
Was very convenient, served its purpose. Staff was awesome.
5 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
"Different Style!"
For those who like a different hotel style, cozy,romantic, and look like a big house, this is the hotel you are looking for! unless if you want too much privacy so you probably wanna search for something else! The guy in the reception was very friendly and helpful! The area is great too but you have to pay for parking! Overall it was a good experience!
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015