All hotels in Meta, Italy
via Cosenza 108, Meta, NA, 80062, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"non basta un buon architetto per un buon albergo"
forse inadeguato alla stagione invernale ma certamente con tante pecche. Iniziamo con l'assoluta mancanza di parcheggio unita alla sua collocazione in una strada molto stretta rende assolutamente impossibile posteggiare se non al porto. Venire in macchina a Meta di Sorrento certamente isola, venire in macchina in questo albergo è impossibile. Passiamo poi alla stanza, nel sito si cita la piscina attigua alla camera unita a quella interna riscaldata, in realtà la piscina attigua alla camera è esterna e ghiacciata e quella interna non è più di una vasca idromassaggio. Non si può far pagare il doppio di un cinque stelle al centro di Sorrento per una SPA inutilizzabile. Passiamo al personale: un'unica persona sta alla reception, prepara i caffè, la sera va via e si entra con la chiave come al B & B di paese. Alla reception personale non formato, alla precisa domanda come raggiungere Amalfi mi ha suggerito di tornare indietro e prendere l'autostrada in quanto la costiera sarebbe stata chiusa da mesi; ebbene strada aperta e meravigliosa. La colazione degna di un b & b (cornetti surgelati). Tanta scena e pochissima sostanza
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
sergio
IT
"Fantastisk personal, utmärkt läge & lyxigt"
Helt otrolig personal, Luigi och Amalia tog hand om oss långt över våra förväntningar. Det fanns inget mer att önska. Jättemysigt hotell med jättefina rum och otrolig utsikt. Stora sköna sängar och jättebra frukost.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Patric
SE
"Vue magique"
Notre séjour au Laqua and Spa restera un souvenir exceptionnel, nous le conseillons à tous les couples qui veulent un apparté romantique. Le personnel était au petit soin et la chambre avec la piscine/jacuzzi juste féérique !
6 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
Vidal
FR

TripAdvisor reviews for Laqua Charme & Boutique

"Charming boutique hotel with spectacular views and service"
07/30/15 ZoeJai Melbourne, Australia
We had 4 perfect nights here in May and found it to be the ideal base to explore the Amalfi Coast. Meta is a quiet, little village near Sorrento that is a very pleasant alternative to the busy, touristy towns in the area. We loved being a bit removed from the hustle and bustle but also found with a car we were easily able to see a lot of the area- the complimentary parking near the hotel included in our package made it all so easy!! For those who don't have a car, there is a local bus that can take you around the coast with a stop just near the hotel. The room itself was spacious, bright and modern and although the plunge pool wasn't very private it didn't matter as we had a private deck and the most breathtaking view across the sparkling sea. The staff were friendly, attentive and incredibly sweet. Taking pride in setting up a lovely breakfast each morning, offering expert local tips and helping out with making bookings or anything else we needed during our stay. We would definitely stay here again and hope we don't have to wait very long till we can come back!!
"Amazing Place!"
07/22/15 hayley m kent
I was a bit upsaet when originally booking this hotel through booking.com as even though there were only 6 rooms upon emailing the hotel wth regards to transfers, I was told we had the classic room which I was somewhat confused about as I thought they were all the same! However on digging deeper I was told we had been allocated the room with a wall infront of the infinity pool. As booking.com didnt make us aware of this I contacted the hotel and told them of my disappointment. They were a bit reluctant at first however went away and came back and said that we would have to have that night for first 3 night of our trip as rooms were full then they would move us to one without the wall, give us 10% off and a bottle of bubbly. When we arrived I was totally shocked as they showed us to our room and we had one with no wall, still10% off and a bottle of bubbly. So this made us very happy. The room was absolutely amazing, was so relaxing and calming, with the colour changing lights and the music you could control where you wante it in the room and the bed was amazing, no metal we were told due to keeping with the Feng sui theme! The View was atstouding, we ate the wonderful breakfast every morning on the terrace overlooking the sea, can truely say I have never been to a more beautiful place. the infinity pool was a lovely tough however on the cold side would have been better if warmer to get more use out of it. The staff, all bar one were amazing especially Luigi, he couldnt have been better! A true pleasure to talk. Literally the most relaxing and amazing place I have ever spent a week!
"An Oasis of Luxury and Calm"
07/16/15 May S Surrey, United Kingdom
We stayed here for a short family break and took two adjoining rooms which work perfectly. The adjoining plunge pools were a great hit and the views simply stunning! Thank you to Luigi and the rest of the staff who were extremely helpful; arranging excursions, boat trips and taxis etc. so we really made the most of our visit to this fabulous region. Breakfast was wonderful and available to help yourself, which made for a very relaxing start to the day. Transport out of Meta to Sorrento was easy by bus just outside the hotel or the train station was a 15min (uphill!) walk. However, we sampled a few of the local restaurants all of which were great including the family run pizza restaurant opposite. A perfect location - would highly recommend.
"A Dream Come True"
07/11/15 Ahona A Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
My husband and I came to Laqua in May 2015. People, you can't miss this place...it's a DREAM COME TRUE. Waking up in the morning and looking at the cliffs was just the best moment of our entire Italy trip. Not only is the service fantastic, the rooms and small town of Meta had quite the charm. The location isn't too difficult to get to. Our flight landed in Naples and we took the train (circumvesuviana) to Meta, Italy. From the train station, it's about about a 20-25 minute walk to the hotel. We only had two pieces of luggage so it wasn't a bad walk for us, but if you have a lot of luggage, I would suggest you arrange transportation. We also took a day trip to Pompeii from here. The room: Don't take the two rooms on the two sides, pay a little extra for the ones in the middle, it's worth the view. We LOVED our room and loved everything about this hotel. The breakfast was DELISH. So many options of yogurt, cheese bread & deli meat. You can't go wrong with this hotel. We loved it and would go back! Honestly, it's one of the best views I've seen in my life. I could just stare out the porch the entire time and be content! This place is a hidden gem! Food: We ate at La Concha--- phenomenal service, view and food! HIGHLY recommend. The fish is fantastic, amazing calamari!
"The perfect hotel with a perfect view"
07/05/15 sungelly87 Dallas, Texas
This hotel was definitely highlight of our Italian vacation. We stayed in a total of 5 places during the 2 weeks we were in Italy, if that tells you anything. Stayed here for only 2 nights and never wanted to leave. The rooms were exactly as pictured. And the view, pictures don't do it justice. You could just lie in bed forever gazing outside. We stayed in 106, which was the room with a bigger patio area. The staff were amazing and helpful and had great restaurant recommendations. Everything we asked were answered and more. Bus to Sorrento was just down the street and train was about a 15 min walk uphill. The beach were steps away down hill. If you want a nice peaceful retreat this would be the place. Breakfast was also very nice. This hotel is definitely worth the price and the only one I would come back to again.
"Perfect mix of local charm and luxury"
07/03/15 דוד ס
This was our first (and hopefully not last) time visiting the Amalfi coast. This amazing boutique hotel is exactly as you see in the photos. Only 6 rooms, great staff located in a quaint small village. We were happy that Meta is not as crowded or touristy as Positano or Amalfi. We could visit the hustle and bustle during the day and come back to relax in this most amazing charming hotel. Highly recommended.
"Almost perfection!"
06/14/15 Steven M Belfast, United Kingdom
We stayed here for four nights as part of our honeymoon as a base to explore sorrento, Capri and the Amalfi coast. Before we arrived I had been in contact to ask advice on a few transport issues etc and have to say that the replies I got were nothing short of comprehensive and very useful (Thanks Luigi). We booked after seeing pictures of the terraces with a small infinity pool/jacuzzi and sea views. On arrival we were not disappointed, the pictures don't even do it justice and we were too distracted to listen to the instructions we were being given about operating the sky tv and lights. Nothing was better than returning from a long days walking and getting in the pool then sitting and watching the sunsets which were spectacular. The room itself was a good size, the bed was very comfortable and the hotel was very clean. The staff were also very friendly and eager to help. It terms of location it was a ten minute uphill walk from Meta train station which is perfect for heading to Sorrento or in the opposite direction Pompeii, Herculaneum and Naples. There is a bus to Sorrento not far from the hotel too but I prefer trains in Italy as I think they are more reliable! If you are planning on heading into Sorrento at night it perhaps isn't the best location since the trains and buses don't run very late and taxis are expensive, but for us it was great as we had early starts and were happy to spend evenings on the beautiful terrace. The snack bar across the road (Cafe Laura I think) was cheap and cheerful and the food was good. You also have a very nice restaurant just a few min walk away (Tico Tico) and there are small shops/cafes nearby too. The only criticism I have is that I think it should really be an adults only hotel. As a small boutique/spa hotel (only 6 rooms) it seems to be perfect for singles/couples who want a relaxing break and this is why we chose it. It wasn't a major issue as we were out sightseeing most of the time but one evening trying to relax on the terrace was impossible due to very loud young kids playing in the pool of the room next-door. We decided to move to the sauna/spa area to avoid them but moments later they turned up there too and we again had to move! I think it says more about the inconsiderate people who take young kids to this type of hotel than the hotel itself so I wouldn't lower my rating of what is an amazing place! Highly recommend!
"Amazing views and service"
06/14/15 ccabral Sao Paulo, Brazil
Laqua Hotel is located in Meta, very close to Sorrento center. Just a few steps from Meta beach and good little local restaurants. Buses to Sorrento just in front of the hotel. The hotel have only 6 rooms, so is a very peaceful place to stay some days in. The view from the room is amazing and the room is very large and have everything you will need. Delicious breakfast and warm service from the staff. Would surely come back again!
"Great place! "
05/02/15 Gev_01 Ra'anana, Israel
We only stayed one night, beutiful room, staff atitued is great, facility in excellent condition, we enjoyed using the sauna and the pool, breakfest was great. Highly recomended! Close to Sorrento, parking In the beach below
"Lovely Boutique Hotel in Italy"
02/02/15 Alison H Jersey, United Kingdom
A holiday is a rarity for me, a holiday in ITALY a rare treat, as I studied there as a student and so enjoy returning there. I opted for the Sorrento coast this time and I found Laqua appealing with the small private spa area and it was in my view good value for money, perhaps because it was pretty much out of season. I booked the classic room, which has some criticism in the reviews I read. It is true it has less of a view than the other rooms, but it has a larger terrace space and just a bit more privacy too, and the room is a good size and very comfortable too. I personally loved it. I was alone, seeking me-time and I got it. Loved the young staff who spoilt me as an older singleton and helped me find the best way to get to each place I wanted to visit. I hope one day I can come back and spend more time there …. Highly recommended to all, because it is a family friendly place too with games for kids, even if it seems mostly a place for couples.