All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
999 Soi Lat Krabang 1/8, Onnuch-Latkrabang Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10520, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent hotel, airport near, overpriced eatery"
Hotel was located off the main street which is a good thing for noise but it's behind an auto mechanic shop with some old buildings. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. The beds are a little hard for my taste, but acceptable. The room is decent size. We had a view of the canal behind the hotel and old homes on the other side. They have a restaurant attached, but it's VERY expensive compared to what you can buy nearby if you can get the hotel van to bring you. It is very close to the airport(which was good for us as we were leaving early the next morning). You can hear low rumbles from aircraft taking off if particular runways are being used, but nothing our room A/C fan wouldn't cover up.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Bryan
"Not the greatest."
Staff rude, tried to bill us twice for stay that was already paid for on line, room sparse, best I can say overnight if you have no other choice.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Lawrence
The hotel is very nice and clean and a real value for the money. Rooms are big and comfortable with great shower. The only thing to have in mind is that it works as a low cost airline... Since the room price is so low they will try to charge for every little extra detail... For instance we asked for an extra pillow and there it was on the bill at check out... Around 3USD, ok but unexpected. There was a couple checking out discussing that they were being charged for two buffet breakfasts when they had only sit and asked for a coffee, the response from the manager was that they only serve one breakfast style: buffet. I don't know the cost of that because mine was included in the room rate. We had dinner, decent dish at decent price. They charged me 10% for paying the balance with credit card (for bills under 500bath). Still a great value stay at BKK airport, just try to get a deal with breakfast and transfers included and once there find out extra costs before making a move! I would return if I'm ever back to the city with no hesitation.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Dolores
"Hotel Aranta"
The hotel was hard to find for the taxi drivers from downtown Bangkok. The hotel was clean, had a small restaurant which had a good breakfast, including toast, rice and nice selection of fruits. At night they had a nice little operation for serving small snacks beer and mixed drinks as well as sodas and tea. The rooms were clean, but the bed and pillows were very hard, but I asked for a softer pillow and I was given one with no issues. Over all it is a nice hotel for an over night stay by the airport. I recommend this for people who need to catch an early flight out of Bangkok
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Very inexpensive, but leaks and mosquitoes"
It's very cheap and they handled our rides to and from the airport smoothly; even though we had not understood how to arrange the pick up with them, when we found them they knew we were staying with them and brought us to the hotel promptly. However, our bathroom had a pretty significant leak such that the whole floor was wet (and they definitely knew, because the bathmat was right under it). And I'm not sure how -- we never opened the door to the balcony -- but we had a ton of mosquitoes in our room. Ah well, we only paid like $60.
"Overnighter :)"
We just needed a place to stay overnight between flights and it was nice. I did not really see it at all during the day so I cannot comment on that, but it was a nice hotel for the night and the room was comfortable. One note: The taxi driver from the airport had no idea where it was (or pretended not to). I had him call the hotel on the way from the airport so he should have understood where it was but he drove us really far in the wrong direction before my husband pointed out that on my cellphone google map, that we were headed the wrong way. And so the taxi driver charged us quite a bit more than he should have. So make sure they know where they are going ahead of time because it is very close by the airport and should be cheap. Also, there is a shuttle which we took to the airport the next morning but could not seem to find it in the evening to get to the hotel and the clerk did not really speak English at all… A good night's sleep anyway!
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Nicole
"at best 2,5 stars"
Staff was nice first room they gave Us stunk sewaget. They gave us a second it was okay staff does not speak very much English but hotel shuttle ride from the airport shuttle was good. Breakfast was interesting.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Close to the airport but hard to find"
We only got to see this hotel between 8:30 PM and 4:00AM as we needed to crash before early flight back to the States. But we could see from the functional balcony that it had a nice pool and large private grounds with tables and comfortable seating under the trees. The hotel is off the highway and quiet, but also not in sight of the highway so a cabbie must, must know where it is. Our cabbie thought he did but got lost (I am pretty sure not on purpose) and had to ask another cab along the road where it might be. To boot, he spoke no English and did not have a GPS. The hotel is in back of a cluster of buildings on an unpaved road so be sure the cab-master at the airport tells the driver where it is. They do offer free shuttle back to the airport and free breakfast if you are there long enough. For the price, this is an excellent value
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Hotel Aranta"
This hotel is not near the airport. Rooms are very sparcly appointed. Restaurant is outside and run by private vendor and just ok. Not a good neighborhood. Would not recommend.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Ms. Leslee
"great experience!"
Very nice hotel. We stayed here just one night after arriving in Bangkok and on our way to Hua Hin. The service was very good and everything was very clean. We were able to get the free shuttle as arranged. The free breakfast buffet was very nice. We enjoyed the Thai breakfast items; western items were available as well. We were very pleased with this stay and the price was great.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great airport option"
The Aranta is a good economical option for an overnight airport stay. The staff are super nice and were very responsive to my emails and any requests at the hotel. Our reservation included a modest but adequate breakfast and transport to and from the airport. We met some guests who took a taxi who had difficulty finding the hotel. The entrance is down a little lane that's not too appealing but the hotel is an oasis with lovely grounds, swimming pool and borders the river down which we saw long tailed boats traveling. The restaurant served tasty food served sitting outside which was nice. Rooms are large. I highly recommend Aranta for a very pleasant and convenient overnight stay.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
SeligL
"Hotel near Airport adequate"
We stayed one night in order to be close to the airport and expected only the basics which there are.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Paula
"I will recommed this place to all my friend."
It's a nice stay, good atmosphere and nice staff.
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Archieto
"Great Stay by the Airport, Canal Pretty"
Nice lil Hotel near Airport, on a canal, Service Good, Food was Good, didn't have breakfast but could have but wanted to get to airport, I would stay again...
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
daniel
"free airport shuttle free breakfast wifi stopped w"
free hotel shuttle to airport, free breakfast good, wifi was not working for my last three hours when I left
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Airport access great! Service can be improved."
The hotel is reasonably priced and the rooms are fairly large with coffee and tea making facilities plus a mini-bar (great if you are arriving close to midnight). Asian breakfast is substantial and, although I did not use it, the pool looked inviting and clean. Most of the day and evening staff were nice and welcoming but the "after midnight/early morning" ones were inflexible about airport shuttle. For a morning flight, I requested a shuttle ride but was informed that they are only available by the hour (not half hour). I offered to pay to leave on the half-hour (it was 4:30 am and there were absolutely no other guests) and they refused. They insisted that I take a taxi which charged me 150 bht for what is usually less than 100 bht ride. Bathroom toiletries are minimal and the shower head came off during my shower. I did tell them this when I checked out at 4:30 am so that they would not blame me for the damage. No apologies were given.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Perfect day/night before flight hotel (or after)"
Skip Novotel and grab this instead,relaxing silent and not busy. Breakfast OK and very close to the airport. Nice pool for the kids but nothing to do otherwise. You get as a lot for the money here.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"peace on the canal 10 minutes from the airport"
Quick overnight between international flights. 10 min cab trip from airport. Strange industrial neighborhood but hotel modern, green lawn, lovely pool!, and outdoor resto on the canal. room great, people friendly. fabulous value.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Average hotel, rude staff"
Suited only for international flights passangers, quality of wi fi poor.Staff not ready to make amends.Communication skill was wanted.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
gul
"Very good service"
Very good service. Located close to shopping and the airport. New.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Brett
"Amazing airport vicinity hotel!"
This is BY FAR the best airport hotel I have stayed in, just a bit above budget-priced accommodation. Friendly and helpful staff as well! I loved having my favorite Thai dish in the breakfast buffet...tom kha gai. BIG view windows in the rooms let in a lot of light to view the surrounding greenery, seldom found in most dingy hotels! Pool very nice and kept up well and landscaping well-manicured. VERY QUIET and CLEAN HOTEL, on a khlong (canal) behind, with morning boat people selling their fresh veggies and fruit. Just down the road was a great market for buying local food items for dinner and a nearby McDonald's for die-hard western diets. I have finally found the hotel I will most use when I come thru Bangkok, and only about 10 minutes from the airport! Would recommend for families as well. If you have two nights near the airport, would be better....you can relax by the pool or the khlong all day and unwind before going home! THANK YOU, ARANTA AIRPORT HOTEL for a lovely stay!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Bones
"Perfect place to stopover"
Airport pickup was waiting for us. Booking into hotel very fast.very clean hotel.only downfall was the breakfast, minimum food also cold. But for the price we cannot complain
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2014
Warren
"Close to Airport"
Only stayed one night before flying out of Bangkok. Clean room,friendly staff, only about 15 minutes to the the Airport and free airport transfer. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Maria
"Airport Layover"
I stayed here just for an overnight layover. The bed was comfortable. There were several mosquitoes in my room. The restaurant food was just OK - a greasy curry for lunch. The staff was helpful. It's quite basic. I didn't even have soap in my bathroom! I probably wouldn't stay here again with so many other options in this area.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Not Airport Hotel"
Average hotel which unfortunately is not particularly close to the airport.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Nice and comfortable hotel if one needs to stay one night near the airport. No more no less.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great staff, perfect for stopover"
We arrived the evening before an early morning flight back home out of Bangkok... the staff was incredibly helpful. They came out to greet the cab and take our bags in and got us into our room quickly. We did notice a bit of a sulfury odor coming from the bathroom, but we'd become somewhat accustomed to this during our travel in Thailand so I don't think it was a problem specific to this hotel. We had actually decided to stay another night in Koh Lanta, so we called to see if we could push back the date of our reservation by a day. Hotels.com wouldn't do so without charging a cancellation fee of another full night (supposedly "per the hotel's policy"), but when I called the hotel, it was quickly and easily arranged with no additional fees. They also gave us boxed breakfasts on our way out in their complimentary airport shuttle. Will definitely stay again - surrounding area isn't terribly exciting as far as we could tell, but it was perfect for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2013
Courtney

"perfect airport stopover"
overnight stay for the airport, could have stayed longer the place was so nice. airport pickups very easy, breakfast quite acceptable, grounds lovely as were the staff, room excellent, sat on balcony drinking beer overlooking the pool in evening. dont know how they do it all for the money.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Roger
"GOOD VALUE @ AIRPORT"
One night stay after a late airport arrival. Room okay for purpose, not fancy but not expensive. Hotel grounds and pool area very nice. Breakfast (omelet, bacon, toast, fruit, sweet bun, etc.) very good for price of hotel. Would use again.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
GARY
"Airport stopover"
A comfortable days stay waiting to fly back. Very nice hotel, complete with nice garden and pool, friendly staff and good service.
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"Only Flaw"
mix-up on description of 'deluxe with pool access'. Only 'Superior' room has access to pool. We had to drip through the lobby.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"one night stay before flying home"
Overall it was a convenient location for anyone seeking for a hotel close to the airport, nothing special.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Teresa W
"Good Airport hotel"
We needed a place to stay close to the airport for one night. The location does not appear to be close to any attractions.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Nice little Hotel. Ideal for a short stay. Staff friendly and very helpful. Good swimming pool. Restaurant available. Other places available to eat close by. Very good value for money. I would highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Ked
"aranta stay"
second time there. good service. nice grounds.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
robert
"Perfect base for a couple of days in Thailand,"
Myself and wife had a fast and furious two day and three night stay in Thailand. Arrived at airport to be picked up by transfer bus and went to hotel and had COLD beer and terrific meal. next morning 7 am walked to service station 150 meters down road and hired taxi to Pattaya (1500 baht charged, 1700 baht paid) Stayed at Pattaya until 9 pm, back to Aranta by cab (1500 baht charged,1800 baht paid) had a swim went to bed. Next morning back to taxi rank at servo and asked if any of the drivers spoke English. the driver we hired was Mr Prawit Maliwan, this post wont allow me to put his phone number,but do yourself a favor and ask for him at the servo where the cab drivers eat, this bloke is great!!!! asked how much to show us around for the day and quoted 1500 baht. very informative and knows all of the out of the way places off the tourist tracks. we like to do our own thing and he would leave us to our own devices and pick us up when we rang him. It was nice to have that back up, and local knowledge. 1500 baht charged 2000 baht paid. I don't think we would have fitted in as much on our brief stay in Thailand if we stayed at any other hotel,,food is good,complementary breakfast is filling, pool and rooms great, and don't forget to check out the locals on the other side of the river, behind the restaurant, I think you would have to travel a fair way into the provinces to find as peaceful place to enjoy a cold beer.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
steve
"Good airport hotel"
Just a 10 minutes 55 baht taxi ride from the airport. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean with a balcony overlooking the garden and pool. There is a decent sized swimming pool and a small restaurant beside it serving perfectly decent food. I had a massage at the spa which was average. An excellent choice for an overnight at the airport, indeed perfectly reasonable for a day's stay too with the pool and garden with seating areas.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015
Jenni
Overall were good
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Chee Keong
Convenient clean good staff I would recommend Yvan
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"good hotel for early departures and late arrivals"
Stayed twice, one night each after late arrival and for early departure from/ to Bangkok airport
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Miroslav
"Well valued hotel for your transit"
The location is very close to the airport and the room is clean and big for the price range. Free pickup from/to airport also available
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ronald
"Nice and close to the Airport. Friendly staff."
I had an overnight stopover. I was picked up at the airport and dropped off there the next morning. Very pleased with the hotel. It took me a little while to find the pick-up point but found it eventually. The staff were courteous and good to deal with. A good place for a stopover but it might be too far away from central Bangkok for some people if they were planning to stay for a while.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Alex
"Perfect for stopover, clean and great location"
Stopover in BKK, great service, ideal location. My delayed flight meant I was too late to use the pool but it looked very inviting! Only negative was impossible to find driver for transfer at airport. Taxi less than 100 baht one way so probably cheaper and easier to do this than use hotel transfer, particularly on journey to hotel.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2015
Hannah
"BOUTIQUE"
APART FROM TOO MANY MOSQUITO IN THE ROOM IT IS PLEASANTLY QUIET AND BEAUTIFUL. SIMPLY MODERN WITH NATURE. GOOD INTERNET CONNECTIVITY. THAI FOOD SHOULD BE MORE AUTHENTIC.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
SAW BLA
"One night in bangkok"
Close to airport. Nice stay for $ amount. Didn't try the breakfast had to leave early mourning. Nice shower and room.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport"
We had an overnight stop over in Bangkok before our flight home to Australia at 8am in the morning so spent the night at Aranta. We were picked up from the airport for free and taken to the hotel which was about 10 mins away. We ate dinner at the hotel- it was a basic menu, but the food tasted good. Restaurant staff seemed to have limited English, but other staff could speak English. We went for a walk to the neraby shops- there didn't seem to be much to see or do around the hotel. We paid 200 baht for the airport shuttle back to the airport in the morning.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Kate
"Very average. Poor location"
It was just ok. Poor location though.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Average"
Typical airport hotel.... But without airport shuttle. Rooms were ok, breakfast was poor. Location of hotel is very remote, taxi drivers dont know where it is. Hotel only offers airport pick up, but has no airport shuttle
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Bohdan
"Nice people and convenient for airport"
Quite difficult to find initially. Taxi had to go back round to pick out where it was - back off road behind other structures. Staff were all very welcoming and helpful. Put on breakfast half an hour early for us because we had an early flight. Good shuttle service and conveniently placed for the airport. Decent food but perhaps a limited range? Good value for money.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Martin
"Nice Quiet hotel with comfortable rooms"
Such a convenient service -- shuttle back and forth from the Airport (pick up at gate 4 2nd Floor). Comfortable hotel with pool. Good nights rest before a flight. With a reasonable Oriental style buffet breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2014