All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
999 Soi Lat Krabang 1/8Onnuch-Latkrabang Road, BangkokBangkok10520Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Great amenities
    Room is all right
"Ok hotel"
It was ok
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
Ricardo
"You get what you pay for"
Horrible! Great if you're a college student on a budget. You get what you pay for and I paid $40 US. It wasn't even that close to the airport. The plus? Hot water. But I wore my flip flops in the shower.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
Trisha
close to airport with free shuttle on the hour- bad location for anything else-ok condition-- we had air conditioning issues the second night and had to raise a stink to get a new room- bit frustrating
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
kimberly
This is the sixth or seventh different Bangkok airport hotel I've stayed in, and was probably in the worst condition for the money spent. I needed a taxi to take me to a local destination, and feel like I was taken advantage of my the staff. They told me it would be a set fee that seemed real high, and I told them I needed to check. The local friend I was going to visit told me the quoted rate was at least double and I should require the taxi driver to use the meter. When the driver pulled in, I asked the staff to tell the driver I wanted to us a meter. The staff member said she could not do that because she told the driver the flat rate he'd be paid. When I said I'd go find my own driver, she then offered to "drop the price 25% and tell the driver." I ended up doing that to keep the peace, but paid far less for a taxi ride back to the hotel and felt taken advantage of. They certainly weren't looking out for the best interest of THIS guest (me). I won't stay there again.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2016
"BKK Layover"
Hotel was very nice. I would definitely stay there again. If I had to find something that could be improved upon, it would be more English TV channels.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2016
steven
Surprising nice hotel just minutes from the airport.
Response by Aranta Airport Hotel
Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!
1 night trip Nov 18, 2015
Remi
"Close to Airport"
Stayed here as it was close to the Airport in Bangkok. I was glad I selected airport transportation from the hotel as it would have cost more for transportation to and from hotel than the hotel price! The airport was going to charge us over 30.00 to get to the hotel which is 10 minutes away a total rip off. We got lucky at the airport to find out hotel ride not much direction on how to find the ride from the hotel
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
"Reasonable price to stay."
Only comment is the washroom. The bathroom is too slippery. The light of mirror is too far, should be very near to the mirror. If they can improve this, all is perfect!
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
SUI YAN
"Good Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel"
We stayed 1 night before flight to USA. Good value for money; room rate included free wifi, airport shuttle, and breakfast.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
MarkyB
"Difficult, dark location. Did not feel safe."
Hotel is located off main road in dimly lighted area. Once there room large but very old. No ammenities only 2 bottle water. No soap. Bed hard but big. Would not stay in area again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
"Nice Hotel next to AIrport"
The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
"Decent hotel, airport near, overpriced eatery"
Hotel was located off the main street which is a good thing for noise but it's behind an auto mechanic shop with some old buildings. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean. The beds are a little hard for my taste, but acceptable. The room is decent size. We had a view of the canal behind the hotel and old homes on the other side. They have a restaurant attached, but it's VERY expensive compared to what you can buy nearby if you can get the hotel van to bring you. It is very close to the airport(which was good for us as we were leaving early the next morning). You can hear low rumbles from aircraft taking off if particular runways are being used, but nothing our room A/C fan wouldn't cover up.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Bryan
"Not the greatest."
Staff rude, tried to bill us twice for stay that was already paid for on line, room sparse, best I can say overnight if you have no other choice.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
Lawrence
The hotel is very nice and clean and a real value for the money. Rooms are big and comfortable with great shower. The only thing to have in mind is that it works as a low cost airline... Since the room price is so low they will try to charge for every little extra detail... For instance we asked for an extra pillow and there it was on the bill at check out... Around 3USD, ok but unexpected. There was a couple checking out discussing that they were being charged for two buffet breakfasts when they had only sit and asked for a coffee, the response from the manager was that they only serve one breakfast style: buffet. I don't know the cost of that because mine was included in the room rate. We had dinner, decent dish at decent price. They charged me 10% for paying the balance with credit card (for bills under 500bath). Still a great value stay at BKK airport, just try to get a deal with breakfast and transfers included and once there find out extra costs before making a move! I would return if I'm ever back to the city with no hesitation.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Dolores
"Hotel Aranta"
The hotel was hard to find for the taxi drivers from downtown Bangkok. The hotel was clean, had a small restaurant which had a good breakfast, including toast, rice and nice selection of fruits. At night they had a nice little operation for serving small snacks beer and mixed drinks as well as sodas and tea. The rooms were clean, but the bed and pillows were very hard, but I asked for a softer pillow and I was given one with no issues. Over all it is a nice hotel for an over night stay by the airport. I recommend this for people who need to catch an early flight out of Bangkok
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
j
"Very inexpensive, but leaks and mosquitoes"
It's very cheap and they handled our rides to and from the airport smoothly; even though we had not understood how to arrange the pick up with them, when we found them they knew we were staying with them and brought us to the hotel promptly. However, our bathroom had a pretty significant leak such that the whole floor was wet (and they definitely knew, because the bathmat was right under it). And I'm not sure how -- we never opened the door to the balcony -- but we had a ton of mosquitoes in our room. Ah well, we only paid like $60.
"Overnighter :)"
We just needed a place to stay overnight between flights and it was nice. I did not really see it at all during the day so I cannot comment on that, but it was a nice hotel for the night and the room was comfortable. One note: The taxi driver from the airport had no idea where it was (or pretended not to). I had him call the hotel on the way from the airport so he should have understood where it was but he drove us really far in the wrong direction before my husband pointed out that on my cellphone google map, that we were headed the wrong way. And so the taxi driver charged us quite a bit more than he should have. So make sure they know where they are going ahead of time because it is very close by the airport and should be cheap. Also, there is a shuttle which we took to the airport the next morning but could not seem to find it in the evening to get to the hotel and the clerk did not really speak English at all… A good night's sleep anyway!
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
Nicole
"at best 2,5 stars"
Staff was nice first room they gave Us stunk sewaget. They gave us a second it was okay staff does not speak very much English but hotel shuttle ride from the airport shuttle was good. Breakfast was interesting.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Close to the airport but hard to find"
We only got to see this hotel between 8:30 PM and 4:00AM as we needed to crash before early flight back to the States. But we could see from the functional balcony that it had a nice pool and large private grounds with tables and comfortable seating under the trees. The hotel is off the highway and quiet, but also not in sight of the highway so a cabbie must, must know where it is. Our cabbie thought he did but got lost (I am pretty sure not on purpose) and had to ask another cab along the road where it might be. To boot, he spoke no English and did not have a GPS. The hotel is in back of a cluster of buildings on an unpaved road so be sure the cab-master at the airport tells the driver where it is. They do offer free shuttle back to the airport and free breakfast if you are there long enough. For the price, this is an excellent value
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Hotel Aranta"
This hotel is not near the airport. Rooms are very sparcly appointed. Restaurant is outside and run by private vendor and just ok. Not a good neighborhood. Would not recommend.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Ms. Leslee
"great experience!"
Very nice hotel. We stayed here just one night after arriving in Bangkok and on our way to Hua Hin. The service was very good and everything was very clean. We were able to get the free shuttle as arranged. The free breakfast buffet was very nice. We enjoyed the Thai breakfast items; western items were available as well. We were very pleased with this stay and the price was great.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great airport option"
The Aranta is a good economical option for an overnight airport stay. The staff are super nice and were very responsive to my emails and any requests at the hotel. Our reservation included a modest but adequate breakfast and transport to and from the airport. We met some guests who took a taxi who had difficulty finding the hotel. The entrance is down a little lane that's not too appealing but the hotel is an oasis with lovely grounds, swimming pool and borders the river down which we saw long tailed boats traveling. The restaurant served tasty food served sitting outside which was nice. Rooms are large. I highly recommend Aranta for a very pleasant and convenient overnight stay.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
SeligL
"Hotel near Airport adequate"
We stayed one night in order to be close to the airport and expected only the basics which there are.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
Paula
"I will recommed this place to all my friend."
It's a nice stay, good atmosphere and nice staff.
3 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Archieto
"Great Stay by the Airport, Canal Pretty"
Nice lil Hotel near Airport, on a canal, Service Good, Food was Good, didn't have breakfast but could have but wanted to get to airport, I would stay again...
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
daniel
"free airport shuttle free breakfast wifi stopped w"
free hotel shuttle to airport, free breakfast good, wifi was not working for my last three hours when I left
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Airport access great! Service can be improved."
The hotel is reasonably priced and the rooms are fairly large with coffee and tea making facilities plus a mini-bar (great if you are arriving close to midnight). Asian breakfast is substantial and, although I did not use it, the pool looked inviting and clean. Most of the day and evening staff were nice and welcoming but the "after midnight/early morning" ones were inflexible about airport shuttle. For a morning flight, I requested a shuttle ride but was informed that they are only available by the hour (not half hour). I offered to pay to leave on the half-hour (it was 4:30 am and there were absolutely no other guests) and they refused. They insisted that I take a taxi which charged me 150 bht for what is usually less than 100 bht ride. Bathroom toiletries are minimal and the shower head came off during my shower. I did tell them this when I checked out at 4:30 am so that they would not blame me for the damage. No apologies were given.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Perfect day/night before flight hotel (or after)"
Skip Novotel and grab this instead,relaxing silent and not busy. Breakfast OK and very close to the airport. Nice pool for the kids but nothing to do otherwise. You get as a lot for the money here.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
"peace on the canal 10 minutes from the airport"
Quick overnight between international flights. 10 min cab trip from airport. Strange industrial neighborhood but hotel modern, green lawn, lovely pool!, and outdoor resto on the canal. room great, people friendly. fabulous value.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
"Average hotel, rude staff"
Suited only for international flights passangers, quality of wi fi poor.Staff not ready to make amends.Communication skill was wanted.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
gul
"Very good service"
Very good service. Located close to shopping and the airport. New.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
Brett
"Amazing airport vicinity hotel!"
This is BY FAR the best airport hotel I have stayed in, just a bit above budget-priced accommodation. Friendly and helpful staff as well! I loved having my favorite Thai dish in the breakfast buffet...tom kha gai. BIG view windows in the rooms let in a lot of light to view the surrounding greenery, seldom found in most dingy hotels! Pool very nice and kept up well and landscaping well-manicured. VERY QUIET and CLEAN HOTEL, on a khlong (canal) behind, with morning boat people selling their fresh veggies and fruit. Just down the road was a great market for buying local food items for dinner and a nearby McDonald's for die-hard western diets. I have finally found the hotel I will most use when I come thru Bangkok, and only about 10 minutes from the airport! Would recommend for families as well. If you have two nights near the airport, would be better....you can relax by the pool or the khlong all day and unwind before going home! THANK YOU, ARANTA AIRPORT HOTEL for a lovely stay!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Bones
"Perfect place to stopover"
Airport pickup was waiting for us. Booking into hotel very fast.very clean hotel.only downfall was the breakfast, minimum food also cold. But for the price we cannot complain
1 night romance trip Mar 24, 2014
Warren
"Close to Airport"
Only stayed one night before flying out of Bangkok. Clean room,friendly staff, only about 15 minutes to the the Airport and free airport transfer. Highly recommended.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Maria
"Airport Layover"
I stayed here just for an overnight layover. The bed was comfortable. There were several mosquitoes in my room. The restaurant food was just OK - a greasy curry for lunch. The staff was helpful. It's quite basic. I didn't even have soap in my bathroom! I probably wouldn't stay here again with so many other options in this area.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Not Airport Hotel"
Average hotel which unfortunately is not particularly close to the airport.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Nice and comfortable hotel if one needs to stay one night near the airport. No more no less.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Great staff, perfect for stopover"
We arrived the evening before an early morning flight back home out of Bangkok... the staff was incredibly helpful. They came out to greet the cab and take our bags in and got us into our room quickly. We did notice a bit of a sulfury odor coming from the bathroom, but we'd become somewhat accustomed to this during our travel in Thailand so I don't think it was a problem specific to this hotel. We had actually decided to stay another night in Koh Lanta, so we called to see if we could push back the date of our reservation by a day. Hotels.com wouldn't do so without charging a cancellation fee of another full night (supposedly "per the hotel's policy"), but when I called the hotel, it was quickly and easily arranged with no additional fees. They also gave us boxed breakfasts on our way out in their complimentary airport shuttle. Will definitely stay again - surrounding area isn't terribly exciting as far as we could tell, but it was perfect for what we needed.
1 night romance trip Dec 2, 2013
Courtney

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Enjoyed the dock"
The canal alongside the property was pretty and we enjoyed sitting at the dock having drinks. The patio chairs throughout the complex need to be cleaned//replaced. The construction going on started at 8am but wasn't too noisy at this stage .
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2016
"Unexpected Peace"
Just needed a hotel for one night close to the airport. Off the main road, behind a truck dealership! What a great surprise. The hotel backed on to a waterway. A great place to sit and relax with a drink and watch the river life Fish, birds, boats and local villagers on the opposite bank. The staff were friendly and helpful. It was a world away from the airport. We will be back.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
Fiona
"Re-charge after arriving at Airport"
This is a great hotel, very clean and well kept. Nice swimming pool, restaurant good and outside bar area, also has nice area to relax by the riverside which gives it a really rural feel, despite it being close to the airport. There is a local shopping centre about 10 minutes walk from the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2016
"Allan - Canada"
Good airport location with attentive staff
1 night trip Feb 24, 2016
Allan
"Hidden Jem"
It's a great place to stay ,
3 night trip Feb 12, 2016
Greg
"One night stay"
Only one night stay before flying back home.very poor breakfast.shuttle bus to airport was great.over all ok.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
Viktorija
Great airport transfer at 3 AM. Looked like a nice place, although we were there less than 6 hours.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2016
"Great stay for airport with shuttle bus"
Nice pool and location. Beautiful canal setting and you are able to enjoy pool restaurant watching boats and birds. Shopping over the road but mainly eating places.
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
Colin
"Hotel a bit tired in appearance."
good staff very helpful. pool good, breakfast OK. Pick up and drop off to airport is handy service.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
"Good choice for an overnight stay."
I have been here twice in the last month and it's a nice hotel, 10 min wait for transfer, 10 mins from airport. Clean, friendly, good restaurant and pool area, good breakfast. Good choice for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2015
"comfortably acceptable"
it was acceptable for price and close to airport
Response by Aranta Airport Hotel
1 night trip Dec 14, 2015
jeffrey
"Decent value and near airport"
Not bad, daytime noise from condtruction next door
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015