Hotel Brighton City Kyoto Yamashina, Kyoto
Located in Kyoto (Fushimi), Hotel Brighton City Kyoto Yamashina is close to Kiyomizu Temple, Gion Corner, and Heian Shrine. Also nearby are Sanjusangendo Temple and Fushimi Inari Shrine.
Amenities at Hotel Brighton City Kyoto Yamashina include tour/ticket assistance.
Hotel Brighton City Kyoto Yamashina has 100 guestrooms. Complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $70
- Economy Twin Room, Smoking (deodorizer available on request)
- Standard Single Room, Smoking (deodorizer available on request)
- Standard Semidouble Room, Smoking (deodorizer available on request)
At a glance
- This hotel has 100 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
Nearby Three Star Kyoto hotels
In the hotel
- Full breakfast (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1998
In the room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Recently reviewed hotels in Kyoto
- Hotel Granvia KyotoFrom
"Great location next to station"Mar 8, 2015
- Kyoto Royal Hotel & SpaFrom
"Very clean and welcoming hotel and rooms. One block from the subway system so very convenient for sightseeing. Beds are a little on the firm side and the room a bit stuffy for our…"Mar 7, 2015
- Kyoto Garden HotelFrom
"stayed 2 night [pros] single road x-ing from metro. awesome location. And there were a lot of izakayas serving great meals with relatively cheap price. service was great. they let…"Mar 7, 2015
- Hotel San CraneFrom
"We chose the San Crane because it was convenient to the subway station. There is nothing real "standoutish" about the hotel. Its Located on a busy street in a averge neighborhood.…"Mar 7, 2015
DiningBrighton Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel Brighton City Kyoto Yamashina, Kyoto’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.