All hotels in Patong, Thailand

"Superb!"
Pretty nice and recommended
4 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Mary Liberty Tenia

"Chic, Pretty and Functional."
Beautiful rooms. Each with a unique theme and impeccably clean. Downside, there are no elevators, so if you get a higher floor, you have a daily exercise routine build it. Quiet rooms as they are a on the back side of the road, hence, there is no view either. The hotel has a very vibrant lobby which also acts as a coffee house. The guy (all combined into one: receptionist, concierge, travel desk, cafe manager, butler) at the counter is helpful with arranging transportation and making some awesome coffee. Ample parking. The owner has a cute dog. All in all, I would like to live there again.
3 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
IN
"Not too far not too close, just relaxing!"
Located on a pretty busy street we found that it was close enough to any shop, atm, restaurant, bar, massage, supermarket it had it all pretty much and we became favorites with the Taxi guys who gave us a lift to the center for 200baht. We walked to Patong Beach a few times but it was very hot to do so in the day and seemed further away than it looked from our balcony. Very Relaxing if you want it to be and also close enough to have a wild night or even a mild night at the close by pubs, bars and restaurants. We stayed for 6 nights and managed to find a different restaurant for lunch and dinner every night and alot cheaper and much the same as Patong Beach Center, the same same but different really comes into play when choosing a restaurant. I love Thailand and this is not my first stay in Phuket so this time we just sat back and let Phuket be Phuket which is a great approach because everything is there if you want it, cheap, fancy, adventurous, lazy, loud or quiet, relaxing or exhausting, you can do what ever your mood asks of you. After a month of travelling Europe during winter with my Girlfriend we found 'Chic' the perfect hotel for our mood, we spent 6 nights here and just kicked back on the free wifi and laxed by the pool. The hotel is not huge so you pretty much get the pool to yourself if you time it right, if not sharing with a guest or two. At times I thought it would be nice if they could bring me a cocktail or two but, then I would never leave.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
Gaz
SG

"Pas de service valable"
Sent très mauvais est. Je du prendre une autre chambre dans un autre hôtel merci
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
FR
"Négatif"
La chambre sentai la moisiture ma télé ne fonctionne pas est pas de client dans l'hôtel des le premier jour je du prendre une autre chambre en face de l'hôtel merci pour cette arnaque je vais pas l'oublier
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
FR
The peoples who work in the hotel are so helpful and nice!
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
Abby
HK
"pessima escolha"
Hotel com péssima frequencia, atendimento e local.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2014
BR

TripAdvisor reviews for Chicboutique Hotel

"Cozy Room!"
02/26/15 Mary L
This hotel makes you feel home! Friendly people, nice pool, very clean and the rooms . Room has its own special decor and some vintage treasures and you can feel they are different Location is not quite far from Patong beach to me. If you like something vintage, classic or quiet hotel I would recommend staying here. The door opens up to the pool on the first level and its great. They provide bike rental service, or you a take a bike taxi and make your way to patong beach and in the evenings around 6pm you can head to Banzan Market for our dinner / some local treats. The location is pretty good, if u are hungry just walk across the road and there is a nice seafood place owned by a friendly owners. Loved the free wifi Internet, and for sure you won't forget your days there, since you've entered the unique and fun lobby.
"A different type of hotel "
08/12/14 Luis V
My wife and I stayed here for 5 days. This hotel may not be for everyone, if you want your usual crowded hotel, with generic service and the usual buffet breakfast etc. Then don't come here, if you want something that feels more like a home and not so much as hotel you will enjoy it. Loved the free wifi Internet, the friendly staff, the ease of renting a motorcycle from them (took 2 minutes). Cons, not near the beach but quiet and peaceful. We would definitely come and stay again.
"Nothing "CHIC" about this hotel!"
01/14/14 airick76 Los Angeles, California
I stayed there one night, and one night was way too many. When we arrived I checked in and greeted by a very rude receptionist, (might be Thai). He looked as if he had fallen from a motor bike with band aids all over, Super sketchy looking. I gave him my confirmation and he looked at me like I was crazy. He then told me I had to leave a 1,000 Baht deposit for the room key. That was the only hotel in my entire trip to ask for this. Finally after 10 min. of waiting, he took us to our room, He said it was at the top floor, and at first I thought, well at least we will have a good view, then I quickly realized there was no elevator and had to carry my heavy bags up 7 flights of stairs. When we went into the room it smelled horrible like Clorox bleach or something toxic! but I opened the window and just hoped the smell would go away, then I tried to connect to the WIFI only to realized that it didn't work, I tried to call reception and realized there was no phone in the room. I had to walk all the way back down the stairs to reception and the (Asian guy) was so rude saying I didn't know what I was doing. After that I went to sleep, back my things in the morning and got the hell out of there. I would never recommend this place to anyone!
"Confused and not so chic."
01/13/14 W C los angeles
I should have known not to book a hotel calling itself the Chicboutique but I fell for it. The lobby decor is a hodge podge of vintage flea market mixed with kitschy objects. Our room was on the 7th floor with no elevators which I didn't really mind until I wanted to call the office and realized there were no phones in our rooms. The colonial style facade of the rooms (view from pool) was nice and promising but as you entered the rooms, it was very confusing. The stark cement floors didn't quite work with the random flea market finds. It's a wonder what a little paint and some art hanging on the walls could do to improve the room. Also, wifi didn't work well in our rooms and it smelled a combination of clorox lemon bleach and bug spray. None of the staff spoke very much English and on the morning of our check out, we asked the front desk guy to help us call a taxi to the ferry. He disappeared for 15m and we finally flagged a taxi down. Then out of nowhere he came back with a guy offering to give us a ride for 500B. We said no, that was too much money (we paid much less on our way there) and we didn't want a ride with some random person. Then he and the hotel staff guy threatened us to take their car and not the taxi. He said something to scare the taxi driver and eventually we got into his car. I was so mad that instead of calling us a taxi, he got a 'friend' to drive us, as I'm sure he got his share of our fare. I know that the average person does not make a lot of money in Thailand but we felt so taken advantage of, we were furious. This hotel staff guy is supposed to help guests, not rip them off. Do not stay here.
"Great, unique Hotel - have a try!"
12/06/13 Crilewi Kathu, Thailand
This hotel makes you feel home! Friendly people, nice pool, very clean and the rooms are phantastique! It is 5 minutes drive aways from bangla road with tuk tuk! But i can totally recommend it! You won't forget your days there, since you've entered the funny lobby.
"far from the beach"
09/12/13 Jan K Cebu Island, Philippines
this place is far from the beach and doesnt have elevator. you'll have a hard time carrying your heavy luggage up to the 5th or 6th floor. it has a swimming pool. staff are friendly. breakfast is ok. there are plenty of restaurants and 2 ATMs nearby. overall, good value for money.
"Has potential to be great"
08/07/13 Alix R Savannah, Georgia
Beds are very hard. Literally felt like I was sleeping on a lumpy rock. Ants everywhere due to the inch between the door and ground. Other than that, very cute as the name suggests. Great service. Location is okay, but you would definitely need a motorbike to get from place to place
"Cute & cozy rooms with unique style!"
05/15/13 May P Phuket, Thailand
Each room has its own special decor and full of vintage treasures and you can feel how much effort they put in it.Location is not quite far from Patong beach. If you are looking for something vintage, classic or quite different from a regular hotel we would recommend staying here.
"Perfect location / perfect price / perfect service for Phuket"
05/05/13 HazleeSuip Singapore, Singapore
We are either into affordable boutique hotels or no frills resort that has no tv no amenities etc etc .....and its always the latter that impress us but CHICBOUTIQUE manage to sway us a lil bit , for its price its really nice and spacious ....we chose the ground floor room which has a nice 4 poster bed and cool decor , the room as usual always makes us wanna design our future/house room in same kinda way haha ....don't we all do that ...the door opens up str8 to the pool and its just great ....they provide bike rental service, we got one and made our way to patong beach for our book read and in the evenings we head to Banzan Market for our dinner / supper treats....the location is right in the middle of everything , if u are hungry and don't wanna ride just cross the road and there is a nice seafood place owned by a friendly lady ....pretty good i must say ....Banzan market is a must go for me to try the local treats especially the fish , right at the corner of Banzan you will see 3 guys who grills their fish in banana leaves , this is a must try .....i'm salivating just thinking about it now .....buy the fish and other food and just bring em back to chicboutique and eat your dinner right at the outdoor tables of the hotel .....don't forget to buy some food back for the friendly hotel staff .....so at least they can provide you the plates and cutleries ...haha
"Very chic! Name is well suited :)"
01/23/13 Sydneysider_1991
I stayed at the Chic Boutique for 4 nights. Firstly Free wifi!! Haha barely left because of this! So I suppose it's good and bad! It was Very clean, friendly and a bit homely. I was in the 2 bedroom family suite, which was on the top floor so i definitely got use to the stairs! Rooms are so pretty :) the Hotel was great but the location not so great, distance wise (tom main areas is great but if its your first time in thailand I wouldn't recommend because the road out the front horrifies the friend I came with (its like a small back street that constantly is busy, its not structured, and extremely small! Bit scary walking along it, cars and bikes have no choice but to come EXTREMELY close to you). If things like that don't bother you it's great here! The walk to the main shop is about 15 mins and to the beach is 20-25 mins or a $8 tuk tuk. I enjoyed my stay here. Ohh and AMAZING coffee!! I've been to thailand two times and For quite sometime and I have never had a good coffee or tea! (And trust my I searched and eventually gave up!)