All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3454 W Hwy 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"don't overlook this one, it's a hidden gem"
This is a little older property, but it has a lot of nice updates. Very clean and comfortable and staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the week we were there. Breakfast was pretty good. Scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, pancakes, fresh fruit, bagels, etc. It was really good, but the same thing every day. If I could only change one thing, it would be the peanut butter. It's rather firm and hard to spread. The beds are soft, but they are new and I preferred it to an old hard mattress that I can feel the individual springs. I'm a stomach sleeper, but I found it to be most comfortable sleeping on my back. Once I did that, I slept fine. There are firmer beds in other rooms that you can request, so ask for one if it's an issue. Someone commented that the shower heads are really low. They are. I'm 5'8" and the head was at my eye level. It didn't bother me much, just had to duck my head a bit. There are soap dispensers in the shower, too. I appreciated that because there is less waste than with putting a new bar of soap in every day. The towels were nice, too. For the room rates, I expected cheap scratchy towels and these were not. This is a great place to stay, especially for the price. It is clear there is a commitment to updating the property while keeping the rates as low as possible. If 76 is busy when coming in, follow the signs to the Yellow Route West and stay on it. Would've saved us an hour of sitting in traffic when we came in.
6 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Russell
We enjoyed our recent 2 night stay at Dutton Inn. Very clean rooms. Will stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Angela
"Good staff!"
Enjoyed our stay. Front desk was very helpful and cordial. Wish they would undate to keyless entry, but would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
kathleen
"Will stay again"
Nice stay for us. Service was great and bed was comfortable. AC was automatic and did not stay on all the time and was quiet also.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
don
"Great place to stay!!"
Friendly staff, great breakfast, comfortable, clean, and quite. We'll be back.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Dick
"Branson trip 2015"
We had a great time. The room was good.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Birthday Holiday!!!"
Our visit to Branson was awesome! The Dutton Inn rooms were very comfortable. Our Cousin's toilet had an issue but it was fixed right away. We had beautiful weather during our invite stay. We look forward to visiting The Dutton Inn again!
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Jerome
"Duttin Inn is better than expected!"
Very clean, helpful staff. Only gaffe was I ordered a double queen and arrived to a king. They were sorry and immediately switched us to the requested room. Of the sub $80 hotels in Branson this is the nicest one we have stayed in. Room was clean and comfortable. Having an elevator is nice even though we did not have to use it.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Check this hotel out!"
Our stay was wonderful! Great staff,our room was clean and comfortable.We will be back!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Nichole
Good trip, good place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Peggy
Beds were too soft. Most of the food on the breakfast buffet was not fresh and was from the microwave. Rooms were clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"For the price was good stay"
Room was close to many attractions. Hotel staff was wonderful but we found several items, in the room, left behind by previous guest.
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Janey
"Road Trip"
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 2 nights at Dutton Inn. The bed/pillows were very comfortable. The room/bathroom was very clean. Staff was very receptive and friendly. The breakfast buffet was very good both mornings. We will choose Dutton Inn for our next visit to Branson, MO.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great job, Duttons!"
Great stay! Staff went out of their way to accommodate our situation. Will stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Cory
"The Dutton Family Inn"
Was good for a one night stay. Breakfast was good and the service was great. Only complaint was that the base the mattress was on squeaked on both beds. Making changing position in the bed noisy.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Great Value"
Excellent hotel for the price. We will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
steven
Just a one night stay so we could get up early to go out with a fishing guide on Lake Taneycomo. The front desk check in was very nice and friendly and the room was clean and nice. Would stay again the next time we are in town. P.S. We had a great day of fishing too.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Lois
"Front desk service please."
This is the first hotel we've ever stayed at where the front desk actually closes. The hotel does have an "emergency phone" available however be prepared for a VERY rude response. The breakfast was very good, and the conference room was very clean. The grounds were very well kept, and the halls and common areas were clean and free of debris. The laundry room was difficult to find (the sign in the elevator includes everything but) and when I called the front desk I again received a VERY rude response. The front desk offered a "green program" where if you refuse new clean towels every day you received money off in their gift shop. This was a cool option, we bring our own towels anyway so we both got free t-shirts (we just paid the sales tax on them). There was a lot of trash under our bed and in the drawers.
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you for your valuable comment. We are very excited to show you an impressive contrast on your next visit. Mr. Ray, whom we feel is the best customer service oriented manager we have ever met, will be taking care of our guests' late night concerns starting August 1, 2015. And until then, every night a member of the Dutton Family will be giving their famous personal touch by taking care of our guests' late night needs. Already the compliments are rolling in. It gives us so much pleasure to fix this problem so quickly and in such an amazing way!
3 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
The only thing we didn't like about our stay at the Dutton Inn was the breakfast! Neither of us like grits or biscuits and gravy, so always skipped this and had pancakes or cold cereal. We are used to having fruit, yogurt or waffles at hotel breakfasts in Minnesota. The breakfast area could be spruced up a bit!
4 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2015
Sue
Always clean and comfy.
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Living up to previous reviews."
Wonderful Greeting, Exceptionally clean, Great amenities, Beds were VERY comfortable. The only complaint is that , if you leave and come back during their show in front, you might not have a place to park.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Great time at the Dutton Inn. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms. Great price. Easy access, right on the yellow route. Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
william
"great motel"
Went to Branson for weekend get away. Had good time. Motel was clean, staff was friendly, free breakfast buffet. We will stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Danny
"comfortable beds"
Hotel was nice but seemed a little dated. Beds were more comfortable than other hotels we've stayed at recently. Breakfast good for the price.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Good stay over all"
The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The AC definitely worked!! My only issue was that the beds were SUPER soft. I literally sunk in. I'm not a soft bed person, but the cold room made up for that. Overall, it was a good experience.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great place to sleep"
The bed was great and they let us eat breakfast early because we had to leave before it was time to open. Very nice
1 night romance trip May 27, 2015
Trixie
"perfect"
The room was very comfortable and clean. Love the beds!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Sandy
"Good clean place to stay..."
The Dutton Inn was very clean, and that is our number one priority in a hotel stay. Breakfast was good and the staff was helpful and friendly. I recommend this as your place to stay in Branson. And... the price is quite affordable!!!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Sheila
"my stay"
Excellent service and excellent room. By far the most comfortable bed in Branson, Mo.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"We would stay there again."
We enjoyed the stay. They met our expectations. Our goal was to have a clean, but very affordable place to sleep. They met this goal with 5 stars. The only complaint I had is not a reflection on Dutton Inn. I like a very firm bed do to motorcycle wrecks. The beds in our room were painfully soft for me. I got very little sleep. My Wife like the super soft beds. I would stay there again at that price point. Since we have paid more else where and the beds were just as soft.
Response by Dutton Inn
Paul, Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback! I wanted to let you know for future reservations, we do have some firmer beds available. Please put in a guest request for a firmer bed and we will make sure that you get one. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Hotel was good. Plus side is location was nice, you are right on the strip and can get to hotel on back route with no traffic. Breakfast was pretty good and was clean. Staff was nice.. Rooms are very clean and taken care of. Down side is beds are very soft. It was fine for us, but might not be good for someone who doesnt like soft beds. Smoking was a issue for me as I hate cigarette smoke/smell. The rooms are non-smoking but people are smoking outside there rooms and a staff member was walking around smoking. Over all I would stay again.
3 night trip May 22, 2015
"Perfect location"
Perfect location. We could drive to our hotel room from the busy 76 highway strip, or from the street behind, on the yellow route, which does not have busy traffic. Very nice all the way around.
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
"A hotel we would Highly recommend!"
One of the cleanest we have stayed in. Felt like home.
1 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Hotel is clean. The people in office are friendly and helpful.We did not care for the breakfast! Do go see The Dutton show. You will love it.
3 night romance trip May 12, 2015
leonard
"Very Comfortable."
We have stayed at Dutton Inn a couple of times before this stay. We have always enjoyed our stay there. Nice employees and real nice breakfast and comfortable beds and rooms. We will stay again
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Alvine
"Very nice place to stay at very nice price"
Lovely staff, comfortable room,easy to get to , plenty of restaurants near by.
2 night romance trip May 4, 2015
"Clean Hotel"
Great stay, no problems. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Hotel very good.Quality of service good.Hotel amenities very good
4 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
"Friendly And Clean!!"
nice staff good breakfast Close to everything in town
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Glenn
"Dutton"
Room was comfortable and convenient desk staff was excellent
3 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Karin
It is a great place to stay, I will be back
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We look forward to your return.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Hotel is older, but clean. Lots of buddie bars in the bathroom was very helpful. Office staff was very personable and kind. Breakfast personnel were very good.
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you for the great review. All the rooms on the front side of the building have the buddie (grab) bars, for those who need a little extra help in the bathrooms. Thanks for mentioning it! We look forward to your return.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
Room was clean, bed was a little too soft for me.
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Next time you stay with us, mention the need for a firm bed, and we will be sure to put you in a room that doesn't have the pillow top mattresses. I have slept on both and prefer the firm beds myself.
3 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"Pleasanr Surprise!"
Great beds! room was very clean and odor free. Location was excellent. Only downside to this hotel for us it doesn't have a pool, other than that it's great!
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you for the great review. We are glad you were pleasantly surprised. Not all surprises are good you know!? We hope you will stay with us again.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Karla
"No pool"
Only complaint no pool. Everything else was great!
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you for the great review. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. In the summer, we recommend White Water across the street, but there is always the indoor water parks in the winter for those who want to continue to stay with us, but want to swim too. We hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Christina
"Excellent Choice"
We took the grandkids to Branson for papa grand's pizza, and a day at Silver Dollar City. We found the Dutton Inn clean, convenient, and the staff are unbeatable. A previous report indicated a bed bug problem, but we saw absolutely no evidence, and I know what to look for. This Inn is a great stay, with outstanding customer service.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Cecil
"Overall Great Experience"
Very clean rooms. Comfortable beds and pillows. Staff very helpful and pleasant to deal with. Decent hot breakfast including sausage, biscuits, gravy, eggs, pancakes...the works:) Great location close to many shops, shows and eateries. Overall positive experience. Very reasonable for a tight budget. Will set as my preferred source of accommodations.
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We can't wait to have you back!
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Brandy
"Nice hotel good location for Branson"
Everything was great . Easy check in and out. Room good. Breakfast good, could use some pastries.
Response by Dutton Inn
Thank you for your wonderful review. We will forward your recommendation to the owners. We hope to see you next time you stay in Branson.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Dennis
"Nice weekend break"
It was very enjoyable, staff were very helpful.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Tournament Stay"
Hotel staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015