All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Kerkstraat 214, Amsterdam, 1017 GV, Netherlands, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great place to stay!"
Loved the apartment! It was roomy and very comfortable. The apartment itself is on the top floor (be prepared to climb four flights of stairs with your luggage, no lift/elevator), and is within a one minute walk from a grocery store and the tram station. It's also within a 10 minute walk to the museum square. The instructions to access the apartment were very clear, but my access code for the apartment didn't work. I quickly connected to the apartment's WiFi to email the property manager and he arrived within 5 minutes! He offered to show us around the property and left his contact info in case I had more questions. His response time to my emails were quick and his support was great. Overall a wonderful experience in Amsterdam!
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Sherry
"Will definitely re-book"
This apartment was wonderful! The property manager was great and very personable. Lots of room for bigger families and the views are very nice as well.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Jenn
"great location and fabulous apartment!"
The pictures depicted are really what this place looks like. Very open and lots of room to spread out with four adults. So sad we were only in Amsterdam for a night. Nice neighborhood and easy walk to all the sites and nightlife, including an easy walk from and to Amsterdam Centraal train station. The next time we return, we'll be staying here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013

As it was a serviced apartment, no one really took the responsibility for the service side of things. Beds were not comfortable, there were few simple things missing such as toaster and it took several days to get one. Had to do a pest control by my self, as ant were crawling all over the kitchen. Initially the contact guy from Ginosi was trying to arrange something but after a couple of frastrated follow ups from me just stopped replying to my communications. Easy way out I guess. No elevator and considering the stairs of a top apartment - means, you better be very strong carrying your bags. It was a challenge even for me. Location is good. Quickly learned things around. Wi-Fi was semi ok, when you'd stay in one spot, but in some areas it was just not running too strongly. Selection of movies on a pay TV is old and expensive. Overall not a disaster, but for the money we've paid for it, I was expecting A LOT more. Won't stay there again. And I was certainly expecting much more from Genosi with a much faster reaction time.
7 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Very central. Easy to find yet quiet area. Walking distance to everything.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Electromaid
"Amazing flat and location"
Great flat within walking distance of Central City centre. Surrounded by lots of great bars, eateries and boutique shops. Looked just like the photos on the website. I would go back again as it felt just like home as soon as we entered.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Lovely appartment in a great location"
The appartment is as seen in the photos, there was loads of space and good facilities. The only problem that we had was that there was insufficient bed linen. The double bed had been made up with fresh linen, but we were two single people and therefore wanted to use both bedrooms. When we checked the wardrobes all we could find was two piles of dirty linen in a pile at the bottom. We used one of the duvets and pillows from the double bed, but had no lower sheet for the sofa bed, which wasn't ideal.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014

"Fui surpreendido positivamente"
A única observação que faria seria pela ausência de elevador e por estar, naquela ocasião, acompanhado de minha mãe com 81 anos de idade. O apartamento foi excelente, conforto interno magnífico, localização perto de várias atrações, deslocamento a pé sem problemas, comércio próximo para pequenas compras de itens para o café da manhã e pequenas refeições que fizemos no próprio apartamento que dispunha de todas as funcionalidades, como, cafeteira, fogão, microondas, máquina de lavar loucas e de lavar roupas e tinha até mesmo um piano!! Enfim, tudo muito fácil. RECOMENDO.
4 night family trip Apr 14, 2014
Rodrigo Freire Honorato
BR
"Topp og stor leilighet"
Veldig bra leilighet over to plan. Inngang, to soverom (i tillegg til et tomt kontor), bad og WC nede. Stor stue og kjøkken oppe. Høy standard.
3 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2013