All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereRembrandtplein 24, Amsterdam, 1017 CV, Netherlands, ‏‎800-491-6126

"no good!"
firstly assending stairs is hardly possible. our room is so small, has even a wardrobe. i didn't like here.
2 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2014
Selim
"Affordable standard hostel"
The hotel is in a convenient location with lots of restaurants, sight-seeing, and public transit. Very standard room. Draw back was that the whole hotel smelled like smoke and the beds were uncomfortable. But you get what you pay for, very affordable.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2014
Joy-Alonica
"Deposit for reservation?"
Pretty cool place, good location. WIfi doesn't work half the time. Breakfast is not good. Just sandwiches and OJ. When i was checking in they told me i needed to pay. I already paid through hotels.com they said that was just to guarantee me a spot in the hotel when i got there. 1 star due to this. Pay extra and go to a better hotel. Would be cheaper if they end up charging you for the booking and for the stay.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Nefi
"Great find!"
So glad I booked Rembrandt Square! I've stayed in downtown but really enjoyed the location of the hotel- next to numerous bars and restaurants, a dance club, and directly across from a park and public transportation! The free breakfast was a bonus, too. Not a hostel, but your floor shares 2restrooms- I think about 4-6 rooms. I found it available at all times of day. Walking distance from dam square, and really everything else you'd want to get to. Great find!
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
Cynthia
"Below Average"
The hotel smelled strongly of smoke in the hallways despite being non-smoking and the rooms were not very clean, stains on the walls and on the mattress cover which were pretty gross. The shared bathrooms were very clean but they had an unpleasant musty smell. The hotel is in a great but noisy location, if you can't sleep through the sounds of a night club (which the hotel is on top of) this is not the place for you. It is especially loud if you need to open the windows for some fresh, cool air as there was not AC in the room. I slept through it fine but my companion couldn't sleep at all, the hotel does offer complimentary ear plugs though. I'd give the service a higher rating since the usual desk girl was friendly and helpful but unfortunately the morning we left there was a minor incident with the morning staff when we called a cab to get to the airport. Basically the hotel staff ended up making our cab ride cost an extra 15 euro which was expensive and highly irritating (apparently they get a cut of the taxi's fare if you wait upstairs and they have to let the cabbie in, as opposed to waiting on the street for the taxi but of course we weren't told this and found out too late to do anything about it). Overall unimpressed.
2 night trip with friends Jun 9, 2014
kristin
very noisy hotel due to location, nearby is located bar which is too loud and crowded.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Good location, poor facilities"
Same experience as others with the noise level, so I cannot say I was not forewarned. But one thing that really disappointed me was the lack of any electric plugs to charge my phone or computer. There is one plug on the ceiling, where the tv plugs into, but with any standard length charger cord, your phone will be dangling off the ceiling, if you manage to get it to stay in the plug and not pull itself out in the middle of the night. One shared bathroom and toilet and shower is not enough for a whole floor. Breakfast starting at 9am?
Other trip May 13, 2014
ace
"Across from Rembrandt Square"
I only stayed one night at this hotel. It was very functional. There was a shared bathroom that was very clean. My room was on the 4th floor and it felt like a hike. The hotel was not as noisy as I thought it would be. I needed a wake up call, but I couldn't find the phone in the room. That was a little disconcerting. The front desk staff were cordial and efficient. For the price and the length of my stay it was not bad.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"decent hotel in a great location of the city."
room were small and crowded, we had 4 single bed room which had a sink but bathroom/shower down a short hall. rooms and bath were very clean and freshly painted. staff were wonderful, and helpful. it included a continental breakfast. located in a busy but great place, lots of restaurants in the area. publix transportation nearby..but we walked everywhere.. air condition consisted of a fan in the room, but the weather was cool at the time, so was no problem.
3 night trip Sep 2, 2013
tony

"Honest opinion"
Common, if you book this hotel you knew what you were looking for. So, the rooms are small, it is relatively expensive and has a limited amount of services. BUT, is at the hands-down best location in Amsterdam for partying. therefore, if you are looking for a place to crash, this is it. If you are looking for pampering and glitter, go somewhere else.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Gerson
"Overall good but beware of smoke and noise in room"
Good location, friendly staff, good breakfast selection. However, cigarette smoke came in through the building's ventilation from the club downstairs - it's gross. Also the the club stayed opened past 3am, therefore the music could be heard inside the hotel during that time.
"Clean room great location"
Nice big clean room. Staff was extremely friendley and helpful. Just beware of the fact it is above a nightclub with bass thumping music till 3am
3 night trip Nov 4, 2014
Ariel
"Just by the rembrandt statue"
Good price for a great location, would stay again. Of course it is a little noisy and the stairs are steep because it is an old building in rembrandt square. Such a great area to stay, staff friendly room more than enough for a few days
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Nice hotel- bit noisy!"
I enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The free breakfast was also a good bonus and it was there until 11.30 so could still have a lie in. The only thing that i didnt like was at night time it was hard to sleep as you are situated right next to 2 nightclubs.
4 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"Great budget hotel!"
Lovely cheap hotel. Perfect for short stays. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent free WiFi. Breakfast was also very good. Neighborhood is lively with plenty of restaurants, pubs and coffee shops. Pubs stay open till the wee small hours so be prepared for noise in the street outside. Not an intimidating nightlife atmosphere though by any stretch.
3 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Fiona
"Too noisy to sleep at night"
Pubs n bars just below. Can't sleep well. Shared toilet.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
SG
"Small, budget hotel. Good location."
Value for money was quite poor but accommation in Amsterdam is very expensive. The hotel was tiny. Our room was tiny. You only sleep in there though it doesn't matter too much. Clean place and friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Rosie
Good
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
The
"Excellent hotel in ideal location"
This was an excellent hotel. The location was fantastic right in the middle of Rembrandt Square and was clean, comfortable and for the price perfect for a long weekend with mates!!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Miles
"Great Location, Great Service"
I enjoyed my stay in The Rembrandt Square Hotel, the service was great, the staff were friendly and really helpful, although we didn't try the included breakfast, it still looked nice. At night it can be noisy but what would you expect if you're staying in a town centre?! I found that the noise didn't bother me at all. The shared bathrooms are practically always clean unless someones just had a shower and left water on the floor, although the bathrooms could do with better lighting , they were clean and I never had to wait to use one.Overall really happy with my stay in this beautifully designed hotel :) Would definitely recommend if you're on holiday with friends or traveling solo :)
7 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2014
Shannon
"Great location, too many bugs"
Great quick stay, although too many stairs with lots of luggage. Many mosquito bugs because the windows were open due to no a/c.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
N
"Will stay here again."
Loved this place so much. People at reception were amazing. We arrived early and couldn't check in till 12 but they still let us shower and kept our suitcases for us so we could go out. Fantastic location. Met so many cool people. It was like a step up from a hostel. But amazing non the less :)
4 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Anna
"Central location worth the money"
Good location, lovely staff, comfy beds - good for the money. Lots of stairs was the only downside for me. Breakfast was only two doors away. I would definitely stay there again
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Maz
All in all you get what you pay for. I think I got a bit better.I would stay again.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
PHaas
"Great hotel !! Great stay"
Great stay at this hotel. We booked a room for 4 but was upgraded to 2 doubles. Room was clean and staff were lovely and very helpful. Great place to be and not far from the centre!! Will definitely stay again. :)
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great location opposite a major tram stop"
We were pleasantly surprised. This is the first time I've had a hotel with shared bathrooms. In reality this was fine. 2 fully fitted shower/ toilet rooms per 5 rooms. There are also sinks in every room. There is tea and coffee making facilities which is often unusual in this region so a lovely pleasant touch. The staff could not do enough for you. They were happy to print off online checking etc at no extra charge. The only niggle I have is that it said complementary breakfast. In actual fact that only applies for the first night. After then it's 2.50€ each per day. It was clean although the cushions looked as though they needed a. wash! Bedding/room etc immaculate. The rooms are small (narrow rooms are normal in Amsterdam) but very comfortable. There was noise (again expected situated next to a club and on a main square) it was also hot, a fan was provided but the window had to be propped open with a flower pot.! I would certainly stay here again. (Amazing Italian restaurant just round the corner opposite the Greek)
Other trip May 31, 2014
sue
Overall the hotel was what we expected, however one thing that was not clear in the booking was the fact that because we had reserved the booking in England but paid when we got to Amsterdam, I was charged by my bank for using my card abroad. Had I known this I would not have mADE THE BOOKING
3 night trip May 18, 2014
"Best location in Amsterdam"
Great hotel, great staff, great location. Not suitable for holiday with kids or a couples break but the best location for a group holiday, stag or hen party.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Big Wigsy
"Amasing"
Staff were helpful n lovely. Made the stay amasing!
2 night trip May 4, 2014
Molly
"Great location, service needs work"
As other reviews have stated, this is in a great location (although it's noisy at night!). Although we were expecting the noise, and the stairs, we were not expecting the terrible service. When we arrived our window would not close and the television was not working. We informed the staff immediately and they assured us the problem would be taken care of the next day, but it was not dealt with in the four days we stayed. The room itself was clean, but the bathrooms were disgusting (constantly smelled) and were often taken.
4 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2013
"Awesome place, convenient location, pretty noisy"
Really nice place with good rooms, however it's right on top of a dance club, from 10pm-2am there was loud music.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"good location but loud"
the hotel was clean and nice. the location was good you never had to walk more than 15 mins to get anywhere, staff were really nice and helpful. I do agree with some other reviews that it was noisy both nights I stayed I woke between 12-2ish due to the loud music played in the club next door but personally that sort of thing doesn't bother me, for the price I paid I knew not to expect anything fantastic but overall I was happy
2 night romance trip Nov 11, 2013
marie
"Brilliant for the price"
Bang central, great staff, decent continental breakfast. Shared bathroom not to everyone's taste but they were clean and the shower was excellent. Unbeatable for the price.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
Stan
"Great for the price"
This was a good hotel for the price. Shared bathrooms make it possibly unsuitable for a couple but, as there were 7 of us, they put us all on the same floor so we only shared with each other. The staff were really helpful, too, and made us an early breakfast on our day of departure.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2013
Stan
"If its a night sleep your after dont use"
The he Hotel staff 5 out of 5 the location of the hotel 5 out of 5 the good nights sleep 0 out of 5 as there is the prime night club next door and played music till 5 am so you can not sleep,the breakfast in the morning 5 out 0f 5 that's if you can keep your eyes open put a damper on our weekend away.
2 night trip with friends Nov 2, 2013
SLF
Very central, 10 minutes away from the center. Rembrant square is always full of life, plenty of shops, bars and nice restaurants. Basic hotel. Small, quiet and clean room. Confy beds. Shared bathroom. Personnel very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2013
"Perfect location"
Brilliant location with friendly staff and nice rooms.
2 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2013

"empfehlenswert"
Klein aber ok, wenn man mit WC auf dem Flur leben kann. Wir waren jedenfalls zufrieden. Tolle Lage. Zentral am Platz gelegen, d. h. es ist schwer was los - auch nachts.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
DE
"Séjour agréable en plein centre ville"
Séjour très agréable dans cet hôtel. Il est situe sur une place très vivante le soir donc bruyante donc si vous voulez être au calme c pas le bon choix mais l hôtel propose des boules quies! Sinon très propre et bien équipé et bon petit déjeuner
5 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
FR
Wir sind in einer größeren Gruppe von Hobbyfotografen- und models nach Amsterdam gereist und suchten ein Hotel in sehr zentraler Lage. Das Rembrandt Square ist da perfekt! Absolut zentrale Lage, sämtliche Hotspots zu Fuß erreichbar, Grachten, Sehenswürdigkeiten, Cafés – alles nur einen Katzensprung entfernt. Zugebenermaßen ist das nichts für Familien, die einen idyllischen Aufenthalt in absolut ruhiger Lage wünschen (aber das wäre so, als zöge man aufs Land und ärgert sich dann über Kuhglocken). Auf den zenzralen Plätzen wird halt bis zum Morgengrauen Party gemacht, und das erwartet man ja schließlich auch im Zentrum. Das Personal ist superfreundlich und hilfsbereich, der Service ist unkompliziert, engagiert und zuvorkommend. Zimmer sind sehr sauber (obwohl es natürlich sehr alte Gemäuer sind), da gibt es nichts auszusetzen. Sehr cool fanden wir die Lösung, das Frühstück im benachbarten Club zu servieren, das hat uns viel Spaß gemacht! Ich würde das Rembrandt Square Hotel jederzeit unkomplizierten, erlebnishungrigen Menschen wie mir weiterempfehlen und werde auch selbst unbedingt dort wieder buchen.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
DE
"super moment à Amsterdam"
je suis venu pour voir un concert à Amsterdam. Cet hotel est super bien placé, j'ai adoré. Confort sympa, accueil génial, je retournerai
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
jean jacques
"Não voltaria"
O hotel é bem localizado; o café da manhã é razoável, cama confortável; A pia do quarto estava quebrada e não saia água; O banheiro coletivo estava em mal estado de conservação, com o vaso sanitário sem tampa e box quebrado. A internet não funcionava; Barulho à noite, pois o hotel fica no mesmo prédio que um coffe shop; O pessoal do hotel era desinformado e sem interesse em ajudar.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
BR
"Weekend où tout est permis"
Un hotel parfaitement situé dans un quartier animé pour profiter d'un séjour actif!
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
Laurent
"Deux nuits"
parfait emplacement : plein centre, avec arrêt de tram sur la place, proche de tout deux salles de bain sur le palier : nous avions des voisins propres donc rien à dire ! lits confortables isolation à revoir (système D pour éviter que le froid rentre trop par les fenêtres bancales!) mais très bon radiateur pour compenser !
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
FR
"Einfaches Hotel in super Lage für wenig Geld"
+ Das Hotel liegt in einer guten Lage, direkt am Rembrandtplein mit vielen Bars und Restaurants in der Nähe. Die Mitarbeiter sind nett und der Preis ist wirklich sehr günstig. - Die Zimmer sind sehr einfach, klein und könnten sauberer sein. Eine Stehlampe, die ohnehin nicht benutzt werden konnte (keine Steckdose), hat nur Platz weg genommen :). Der Zimmerpreis war inkl. Frühstück ausgewiesen. Am ersten Morgen gab es aber kein Frühstück, da in der Frühstücks Location (Bar nebenan) am Abend eine Veranstaltung stattfand. Eine Kompensation gab es nicht. Insgesamt war der Aufenthalt aber gut. Ich würde wieder buchen.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
DE
"If you're palnning to go clubbing go here."
First night I wasn't able to sleep until 4am because of the noise coming from the night club downstairs. At the reception there was a guy who just said to me that "I just work here" and "Did you not know that there is a night club downstairs." I was a bit shocked at this point and started making plans to get out of the place. I tried to sleep with earplugs but the noise was just too loud and coming from the bass so it didn't help at all. The next day there was a different person at the reception who was really friendly and gave me a refund for the sleepless night and got me a different room. That room was on the other side, and the nightclub owners also turned down the volume levels. The reception guy said that it hadn't been like that in the past and just recently they started having problems with the nightclub volume levels. The had to call the police several times and finally I guess the police came and made the nightclub to turn down volume levels. My stay was at first a nightmare and in the end pretty ok. Great location and clean place. Stairs are narrow.
5 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Panu
FI
"Super Séjour."
Première visite à Amsterdam et 2 nuits à Rembrandt Square Hotel. L'accueil et la propreté des chambres sont irréprochables. Quelques craintes avec la salle de bain commune, mais non fondées, tout est très propre. Bars dancing en dessous, nous étions au 3ème étage et entendions un peu la musique, cependant rien de bien gênant. L'emplacement est super pour visiter Amsterdam avec les TRAM juste en bas de l'hôtel. les seuls reproches en matière d'équipement seraient le manque d'interrupteur au niveau des lits et lumière insuffisante dans la chambre. Excellent rapport qualité/prix avec les petits déjeuners offerts. Nous retournerons dans cet hôtel, il est fort agréable d'être aussi bien accueilli !!
2 night trip with friends Nov 9, 2014
corinne
"Kurztripp"
Hotel ist ganz nett und sehr Zentral. Für Kurztripp ideal. Gerne wieder.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2014
DE
"Cамый лучший отель в центре"
Сам отель прекрасен, уютный, комфортный, вай-фай отлично ловит. Главное, что он находится на самой тусовочной площади. Вокруг с десяток клубов, в расстоянии 10 шагов. На первом этаже отеля кофшоп.
6 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
YULIYA
RU
"Prima adres midden in het uitgaansleven"
Prima hotel met een prima kamer. Wel moet je er tegen kunnen dat er tot diep in de nacht behoorlijk harde muziek wordt gedraaid die behoorlijk doordreunt tot in de kamers.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014