All hotels in Lisbon, Portugal
Rua dos Correeiros, 204, Lisbon, 1100-170, Portugal, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Centrally located modern 4-star hotel"
Wonderful concierges who arranged outings and guides; delicious food at hotel restaurant; comfortable beds and outstanding plumbing in bathrooms with instant hot water; excellent location.
7 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Katherine
"Excellent hotel in Lisbon!"
We had a wonderful stay at the Hotel Santa Justa Lisboa! The hotel is clean, the staff is helpful, and the restaurant is delicious! There is nothing negative that I can say about this hotel. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
Lynda
"Delightful stay, will gladly stay again."
Great location on a zona pedonale, bang in the middle of everything, most convenient, some non-Portug and many Portug restrnts nearby. Nearest car drop-off point is about 50m away. Hotel is modern contemporary interior + classic exterior. Building joined to others, on corner. Room is compact, powerful a/c, quiet, reading lights. Bathroom has glass wall to bedroom, with electric modesty blinds. Some design quirks: hot/cold faucet twisting directions not clear; handheld shower powerful but can't be fixed above chest height; overhead shower weak; sliding door does dual duty for bathroom or wardrobe, can't be locked; hanging lamp over floor takes up valuable standing room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nespresso coffeemaker with 2 free capsules daily.
5 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"Amazing"
Everything about this hotel is amazing from the rooms, location to very friendly and professional staff. One of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The complimentary welcome pastry and wine was a nice touch. I'd stay there again!
2 night trip May 26, 2015
Katarzyna
"Great choice for families"
Centrally located, on a pedestrian street. Very comfortable stay. Great breakfast. Would not hesitate to stay again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"We had a great stay!"
My children and I really enjoyed this small but lovely and reasonably priced hotel in a safe and central part of Lisbon. The staff were very nice and our room was very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Excellent Hotel in Lisbon"
Our stay here was a real pleasure. Very nice hotel. The staff was gracious and very helpful.
4 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
"EXCELLENT HOTEL IN CENTERLAY LOCATED"
sTAYED 5 NIGHTS 5-10 MAR2015 VERY CLEAN EXCELLENT SERVICE A LOT OF SHOPPING AROUND SUBWAY 500 METER FROM THE HOTEL
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
chezy
"Like it"
Great location, only tricky part is it is on a walking street. Good restaurant too.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Excellent location!"
Had a wonderful stay! Great location, staff very friendly and helpful. Walked to train,metro, bus and tram and many good restaurants in the vacinity! Would stay here again!
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Shahida
"Wonderful Hotel"
Staff were wonderful and went the extra mile to make me feel special. The location was perfect for access to all the best sites. Beautiful room.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
"Great experience until the last morning"
Good location, room decoration, facility and comfort. Free minibar was very nice. One serious complain is about a mistake of the reception. I woke up at 10:30am hearing someone trying to open my door (obviously wasn't a housekeeper as the card swipe was not working and the person was trying to press the handle by force). I was freaked out and walked to the door, heard a couple speaking french outside, complaining they couldn't open the door. So I opened the door, we were all in surprised by the awkward situation. Luckily I speak French and was able to communicate with them. The reception gave them the same room I was staying in. This was absolutely ridiculous. I did not check-out, nor was it 12pm check-out time. And I did not receive any apology from the front desk when I checked-out later that day.
Response by Hotel Santa Justa Lisboa
Dear guest, First of all we want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Lisbon and we regret any inconvenience you may have had. Your opinion is very important to us. It is through your comments and ratings that we can improve our services. We are very sorry what happend with your room in last day because we know that was an inconvinience situation. We checked this issue and we had a problem with our system that gave your room as clean and vacant and wasn't. Now this problem is fixed and work perfeclty. Allow us to welcome you again and give you an excellent stay so you can have a positive image of our hotel. Kind regards,
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice hotel and centrally located"
Very kind and helpfull staff.Excellent advices for good restaurants, fado music and for historıc places.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Excelent location"
Location, location. Salvage rest is secondary. Rooms are too small. Lacks lounge as ground level is all taken by restaurant. Free black coffe and water at the front desk would be nice
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
nelson
"A Great Lisbon Base"
Great location right in the middle of everything to see in Lisbon. Cafe Brasilera is right around the corner for some fresh nata tarts in the AM. The room was comfortable and clean, and a nice touch was the free offer of port and nata tarts on the first night there. All in all, a great find, and the perfect balance between value and quality.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Lisboa trip"
Love the hotel location, clean and very nice. Staff were helpful and friendly. Loved it! Favorite hotel we stayed at on our trip.
4 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Lauren
Excellent state of the art boutique hotel in the heart of the pedestrian area of the old city.
"Hotel in old town of Lisbon"
Excellent experience...will definitely return. The hotel is well located, moderately priced and the rooms are nicely furnished.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
Lynn
"Fun stay"
Loved the hotrl and its location. They have lots of coverter plugs for phones and computer.
3 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Mary Gail
"Modern in the center of an old world"
Nice modern hotel (with all new furniture/ decor/ etc) in the best location for exploring Lisbon: between Alfama and Chiado/ Bairro Alto, next to the subway (Rossio), walking distance from most of Lisbon attractions (or a short bus ride away). Super friendly staff with great recommendations for things to see/ do!
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
MariQuiroga
"Four Nights in Lisbon"
We stayed four delightful nights at the Santa Justa Hotel. The hotel was centrally located with friendly and very helpful staff. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
"Nice Expensive Hotel"
For the most part this is a fine hotel. Location was good, service was good and the staff made some great recommendations for restaurants. I did feel the hotel was very overpriced for what you got - the hotel and the restaurant. I would recommend it if you have money to spare but would likely not stay here again myself.
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Visit to Lisbon"
Well appointed room but a bit small. Small closet. Location was perfect. Very comfortable bed and despite being in a pedestrian street there was NO noise in the room. Nice cool temp in room
2 night trip with friends Sep 15, 2014
Ramon
"Great hotel!"
The hotel is centrally located and all kinds of outside eateries out the front door. We stayed in an attic room which was spacious and clean and comfortable with free wifi and all the comforts of home. Very modern. Pedro at the front desk was extremely helpful in providing suggestions on day trips and dining. They have a full service restaurant - didn't have breakfast but ate dinner there one night and it was fine. There are so many places to eat!!! We would stay there again!!
3 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
KellyO
We loved it. Hotel is gorgeous and the staff is ver very friendly.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Lynne
"Great location and modern style"
location was perfect for exploring the city and the hotel was clean and modern
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Great staff, great location close to tourist sites, shopping, and many restaurants. Only complaint was that the air conditioner in our room was not very powerful, otherwise I would highly recommend
3 night romance trip Aug 10, 2014
Pam
"What a great find in the heart of Lisbon"
This is a clean, bright, modern hotel in the older part of Lisbon! My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights after a 10 day cruise. It's in a wonderful location with a good sized room, and a bath that was very spacious. Very comfortable and quiet. The staff are all friendly, helpful, and specific in their directions and information. It was a great place for us to stay and explore Lisbon. Will definitely recommend to friends who are coming here!
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"Fabulous Hotel"
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lisbon. Everything about it was great. The staff were extrememly helpful, the room was fabulous, it is located right in the heart of where a tourist would want to be in Lisbon. If we ever go back to Lisbon again, the Hotel Santa Justa is where we will stay.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Donita
Hotel Santa Justa Lisboa was more then we expected. It is in a great location- walking distance to everything. ( we are in our low 50's and got around fine) Buses and trolleys are so close as well. The staff were so friendly and the room which overlooked the street was fine. We didn't hear any noise like I read in the past reviews. Breakfast is great as well as dinner. (one night we were so tired and decided just to eat outside on the street at the hotel and we were pleasantly surprised that their dinner was good. I will definitely come back and stay here. The room was a bit small but totally fine w/ all the modern conveniences.
3 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Randi
Excellent and pleasant stay! Surelly we'll book again!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel, with friendly and helpful staff, located in a central spot in Baixa, within walking distance to everything in central Lisboa. And free drinks in minibar with daily refills.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
I would categorize this hotel as a boutique hotel in a great location in the center of Lisbon. The staff were extremely helpful.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
The hotel was in a great location. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were spacious and very clean and modern. We bought the breakfast package and it was very good.
3 night business trip Jun 15, 2014
"Excellent location, comfortable, easy stay"
Great location, easy to pop in and out. Rafael was an incredibly informative, helpful, and friendly asset in helping us navigate our outings.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Pretty hotel, great location!"
My daughter and I stayed two nights at the Hotel Santa Justa this week. A little apprehensive when the taxi driver said he had to drop us off at the end of the street for us to walk there. But the Rua dos Correeiros is lined with restaurants, all of which want to put out tables and chairs for al fresco dining during lunch and dinner. The walk wasn't far and our room was ready. Clean, spacious, lovely. Lisbon is a huge city, so your hotel is never going to be close to EVERYTHING. But what you will be close to at the Santa Justa is the big Metro station, the #28 trolley line (which takes you all around the city - up and down the hills, etc.), the Elevator, the Praca do Commercio with great river views. Had buffet breakfast in the hotel twice - the usual suspects of cereal, ham, rolls, tons of gorgeous fresh fruit, coffee and orange juice, plus eggs scrambled or sunny side up on toast, bacon, croissant, pasteis de nata, and, oddly enough, brownies. Front desk staff was wonderful! Gave us suggestions for restaurants and things to do - circled everything on a map and gave directions. The minibar is incluido - no extra charge. Lovely. Also, the first afternoon, we came "home" to a split of sherry and two pasteis de nata. Nice welcome home! Highly recommend! Highly recommend!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Ashley
"Great Hotel: staff, location, price, comfort"
My daughter and I had a lovely stay at the Hotel Santa Justa. The staff was exceptional (especially Marieanna, Pedro and Rafael). Everything is within walking distance or, if necessary, a tram or cab. Our room was very comfortable and quiet. Modern decor. VERY clean. Great breakfast buffet with FRESH everything: orange juice, eggs, pastries, meats, etc. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Suzanne
"Incredible experience at this 4 star Hotel"
From the minute we walked into the Santa Justa Hotel we were made to feel like special quests. All of the staff every day for the entire 7 days were always pleasant and helpfull. The hotel it self is beautiful and very new with beautiful furniture and located on a lovely street of shops and out door restaurants.. It was centrally located and easy access to all public transportation and a short walk to the river. The hotel has a lovely restaurant and a great daily brunch. My spouse and I would definitely stay in this hotel again and recommend to friends.t
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
LaVonne
"Solid hotel"
Pros: central location, very clean and comfortable, great staff, free mini-bar. Cons: breakfast was adequate but same everyday, not the coolest location (after 5 days in Lisbon, decided Bairro Alto would be more fun to stay in).
3 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Mo
"perfect location"
We loved this hotel. The staff was so friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The location is perfect, near a metro stop and the major tourist sights. The room was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2014
Jeanne
"FANTASTIC HOTEL"
I do not usually write reviews of hotels but I could not help myself with Hotel Santa Justa Lisboa. I cannot say enough positive things about this hotel. The location was excellent, just a short walk to the Santa Justa Lift and other Lisbon attractions. Hotel was immaculately clean, brand new with excellent amenities. The hotel staff was fantastic in helping us book dinner reservations and giving us the lay of the land. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2014
Josh
Excellent location in old town, easy to get to and convenient for city transport. Very helpful staff and very good facilities. Modem interior with wifi, safe etc.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Modern, centrally located, wonderful staff"
What a find! Staying at this hotel made for an easy stay in Lisbon. The location is fantastic - stone's throw from the Elevator - with restaurants and public transportation (bus, train, taxis) easily accessible from all directions. They have generously-sized rooms (esp. for a European hotel), decadent bathrooms, great breakfast and, most of all, a warm and hospitable staff. Thanks to Pedro and Joao at the front desk for being very helpful and for their constant smiling faces. :) They even cheered us up when we got soaked during an unexpected rainy day! I recommend this hotel most wholeheartedly and only hope I can visit it again someday.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2014
Marie
"quick stay"
we had along layover that required a hotel, so i booked santa justa to get a little peek into downtown lisbon. it was perfect! the hotel is in a walking only area and close to the water, we had a nice stroll to a restaurant the staff recommended and really enjoyed our stay. great breakfast served in morning as well, and then (sadly) we were off to the airport.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
LE
"Center of Main Sights"
Hotel Santa Justa is located in the center of town near the main sights, but in a pedestrian only zone. Hotel was very nice, clean, and well maintained. It had free Wi-Fi and a complimentary mini-bar, which was a nice little addition. The hotel is a few blocks from the main Rossi Metro station. The area of the hotel is quite touristy, so I would recommend venturing a little further afield to find higher quality restaurants. There was a small amount of street noise because of restaurants just around the hotel. I didn't find this disturbing since it quieted down before midnight, but since I vacationed in March when it was cooler, this might be more disturbing in warmer summer months. Overall I had a great experience and would definitely visit this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2014
Jessica D
"Excellent little hotel in a great part of town"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel staff was very warm and helpful. Our flight arrived very early, 6:00am. I had contacted the hotel to say we would be very early and could we stow our bags somewhere, while we explored the city and waited for normal check-in time. The staff was expecting us and was able to give us our room right then. Wow! We had a nice room on the top floor (6th floor). Very clean and fresh looking. Great views out the window. The hotel gives a welcome gift of a small bottle of port and pastel da natas, upon arrival. What a nice touch. We prepaid for breakfasts. A bit pricey (15 euro), but a fabulous spread of food! We loved our stay at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
donna
Wonderful hotel in great location. Best rain shower and hand held shower ever. Really only two complaints, was you could hear other people walking around. The other complaint was they do not clean your room until late in the day. We found out on our last full day that by putting out your "please clean my room sign" they would clean it earlier than the other rooms but this still meant getting it cleaned at 2pm instead of 4 pm No noise could be heard from the street outside. Free mini bar, just let them know what you prefer and they will keep it stocked for you, OJ, sodas, beer, water. Other reviews have talked out the restaurant hawkers on the hotel street. Yes, you can not come down the street without 4-6 people offering their restaurant to you but this is really all over. Either say no or just ignore, they wont pester you. Metros 3 minute walk, elevator santa justa around the corner. Most things quite walkable in area.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
Great location Great Staff Great Room Stay Here!
3 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Natan
Great hotel, great location, great stay. Staff were wonderful. Perfect for seeing Lisbon.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"excellent location"
Regular room chairs would be ideal. Bean bag chairs are horrible. Soundproof rooms were great although rooftop room on 6th floor was odd with only one very small window. All in all would stay again but not in attic. Great location!
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2013