Tokyo Central Youth Hostel, Tokyo
Located in Tokyo (Iidabashi), Tokyo Central Youth Hostel is close to Yasukuni Shrine, Tokyo Dome, and Tokyo Imperial Palace. Also nearby are Imperial Palace Garden and Akihabara Electric Town.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include laundry facilities and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Amenities in shared accommodations at Tokyo Central Youth Hostel include air conditioning and safes. Guests share bathrooms and amenities include complimentary toiletries.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $24
- Shared Dormitory, Men only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed)- No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Triple Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom- No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Quadruple Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed)
- Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom (1 Bunk Bed) - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Single Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
- Twin Room (Private Room), Shared Bathroom - No Building Entry/Exit 11PM-6AM
At a glance
- Check-in time 3 PM-11 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- No parking
Nearby Two Star Tokyo hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Shared bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Shared accommodations
Top Tokyo hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Tokyo
- Hotel Sunroute Plaza ShinjukuFrom
"Great location! 1 minute walk to metro lines, 5 minutes walk to JR lines, close to all shopping and restaurant while still in a quieter area. Front desk and concierge speaks…"Mar 8, 2015
- Shinjuku Prince HotelFrom
- Centurion Hotel Residential AkasakaFrom
"The location of the Centurion is in the heart of Akasaka. There are literally 100s of restaurants and night spots within a two minute walk. My wife and I loved that! The hotel…"Mar 8, 2015
- the b roppongiFrom
"Nice enought, good location, clean, big enough room, nice little breakfast, buffet style, good coffee...good price for the location in Reponggi. Everything nearby for food,…"Mar 8, 2015
Tokyo Central Youth Hostel, Tokyo’s small print
Due to government regulations, guests are unable to enter or leave property between 11 PM and 6 AM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 600 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.