All hotels in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
8630 Duncan Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA, 15237, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
    Great amenities
    Great room
"Nice stay,could be cleaner"
Staff was very nice. Nice hotel and breakfast was ok. Room was large and comfortable, but could have been cleaner. Shower floor was stained, coffee cups were dirty and coverlet also was dirty/stained. They had a nice fire going outside, but could not sit near it because all the seats were covered in rock salt. The weather was decent enough outside that it would have been nice to enjoy.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
Lori
I enjoyed my stay... Nice room and descent area..
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Christopher
"Thanks for a great stay"
A quick get away for Xmas the hotel was clean comfortable and a great location . The staff was nice and very helpful. The breakfast was sufficient with numerous choices. Overall a great stay and the price was more than reasonable for the area.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Glenn
rooms better than I expected.very clean.spacious rooms,friendly staff and everything I could have wanted..look forward to stay again...
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
clifford
Great to Greatness. Loved Everything
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Tyrone
"It's not a 10; it's an 11"
I adore Home2!!! First things first, it is always clean. H2 is neat as a pin in comparison to other local extended stay hotels. Every staff member is welcoming and accommodating in every fashion. I love that they use high quality personal care products, and never skimp on fluffy white towels. Awesome bedding, plenty of clever storage, large rooms, & privacy curtain for separation of your suite. Ample in suite new age lighting. Mini market, and get this... free self serve guest laundry! ( bring your own deter) They have imo high quality W & D, so have no fear your wardrobe will be fine. The in suite kitchenette is stocked with utensils, dishes, and anything you might want for light food prepping/cooking. Hello dishwasher! The breakfast options are sure to please anyone. Always healthy fruits, nuts, granola, yogurt(several flavors), kettle style oatmeal. You want yummy breakfast sammies, bagels, or Belgium waffles? H2 has those too. In the AM juices, milk, & they never stop brewing coffee. Relax in the indoor saltwater pool complete with outside patio and grills. My biggest compliment to this particular Home2 is how they accept my miniature schnauzer who usually announces his arrival with out fail. After two visits, it is very clear to me. When it comes to hospitality, amenities, and accommodating my family's needs. Home2 is indeed our second home. To the staff: Keep up the stellar service it dose not go unappreciated.
3 night trip Oct 28, 2015
Rebecca
What a comfortable place
4 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
"Great stay for 5 days"
Love it! Amazing kitchen and friendly front desk. Loved the use of LA fitness.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"travel out east"
We loved the hotel, great value for the money.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
kenneth
"Great!"
imaculate rooms and lobby. 2 nice bbq pits for guests. Great staff.
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Christine
"Perfect"
Perfect stay perfect hotei.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Christine
"A clean affordable friendly place"
The staff is very friendly, and work hard to please you. Only two complaints, one no Bible in room. I left mine at home thinking they are always in hotels, I was very disappointed. Another complaint a very nice seating arrangement for guest outside. Trouble is right by front door. If people are smoking you consume it also. Should be put in rear of building. Place is clean and affordable.
5 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
glenn
"New place to stay for me in the North Hills!"
We have always stayed at the Hampton on McKnight Road; it was full so we moved to this hotel. Great choice! New, clean and nice rooms. Reasonably priced! 'Green'! Pool and gym on first floor. HEALTHY Breakfast options included in stay.! Apples on counter--lime-infused water all day. Rooms fully equipped for stays of one day or week--dishwashers, fridges, pull out dining table, etc. Very efficiently designed. My new home away from home in Pgh!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Joby
"Very convenient Very friendly st"
Had trouble adjusting temp in room cleaning people always lowered temp.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Need to do this again"
Spent time in town and in the pool
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Floyd
"Nice enough, but nothing special"
I was glad to find nicer accommodations with a last second reservation. While there really was nothing "wrong" with the hotel, I just felt there was nothing special. Beyond the obvious benefit of having a small studio with most of a kitchen and sitting area, there were odd inadequacies. (For example, a nice pull out dining table, with ONE chair in the room. A very comfortable king size bed, with a grand total of two small pillows.) I might have appreciated the added space and amenities in the room more if my stay was longer, but I have no major complaints about the room. The free "breakfast" buffet was sad. More and more hotel chains are forgoing a reasonable selection of foods. The ubiquitous waffles were the only warm food, but you had a choice of buckwheat or nothing else at the single waffle maker. Again, nothing really major to complain about. I guess I expected more for my money. The location was a bit farther out of the city than I preferred, but relatively convenient for northern suburbs. Not a lot within walking distance, but then that's true for most Pittsburgh suburban locations. If you are just looking for a one or two night stay, look for more affordable options in the area (like the Comfort or Hampton Inns farther south on McKnight). If you need a longer stay, desire more space and some semblance of a kitchen, it probably would be recommended. But don't expect anything to wow you.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Enjoyed my stay"
Was in town to visit my mother at a nearby Assisted Living Facility less than two miles away. Loved the proximity and not having to deal with McKnight Rd. traffic. Nearby stores and restaurants were also great. The free breakfast was amazing. Not the usual "continental". There were so many choices that included eggs, meat and cheese. The workout room was great too. Only complaint was I would have liked a few more bars of soap in the bathroom.
2 night trip May 24, 2015
Mary Jo
"Great Hotel & Location - Will stay here again!"
We were staying in Pittsburgh for a week so wanted a comfortable room with lots of space to relax. Our room was perfect - very comfortable and the hotel was very nice with lots of amenities including free breakfast and a kitchenette in our room. Hotel is in a great location as well - close to restaurants and shopping and short drive to downtown. Will stay here again.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Cindy
"the perfect home away from home"
I was back home in Pittsburgh for my son's wedding. I stayed 6 days & hotel 2 suite was the perfect place to stay in & very close to my sons home. Very comfortable, safe, friendly, courteous staff. I will absolutely definitely stay here again!
6 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Gotta try it!"
Have stayed here many times. They always give us the same smoking room. Has everything we need. Would like fresh cooked breakfast instead of pre-made nuke ones though. We keep staying there because of convenience, smoking room and consistency of cleanliness and amenities.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
Kathleen
"Modern but lack of integrity was disappointing"
Stayed as a stop-over for a long road trip both ways; checking in late was no problem either time. Relatively new hotel so interior is nice and fixtures are modern. Front desk staff was very pleasant. However, I very obviously left something in the room when I checked out and it was not returned to the hotel lost and found. I understand that it was my responsibility to not leave personal possessions in the hotel, but I am so disappointed in the lack of honesty and integrity of the housekeeping staff that I would think VERY seriously about recommending this hotel to anyone else.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
D Roxanne
Cleanliness of room and Hotel was excellent Hotel location was very close to UPMC Passavant
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
"great place to stay"
Hotel was very spacious and clean. Breakfast was included and wonderful. Lots of room in the suite.
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Tiffany
"Home away from home"
This is the nicest hotel in the north hills area. They have everything at an affordable price and the staff is very accommodating. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Stayed 1 night for business travel. Clean, quiet room, great staff, enjoyable complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good Hotel Near Pitt"
I love the hotel fitness area, which is brand-new.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
LittleBox
"Nice hotel....But"
Checked in first put us in a room right by elevator. Asked to be moved and they did with no problem. The next room had blood or something on both sides of the bathroom door and wall, just a little but still quite gross. Went to bed and the heater came on. Sounded like a freight train. tried to sleep but at 12:30 couldn't take it any longer and called the front desk. They said they have been having some problems with their heaters and said she could switch our room. ( at 12:30) Got to the next room. Heat was turned up to 80 but when we walked in it was quite, although it wasn't running at the time. Turned the Heater down to 70 got into bed and a minute later the heater came on. The room was at 80 already. The heater was almost just as loud, but with some squeaking noise also this time. Gave up and just turned it off. The complimentary breakfast wasn't bad and they said they would get hold of expedia a not charge our room, so the staff was nice.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
A very nice hotel, new and in great condition. The breakfast was good, the room very nice and comfortable, and the pool great.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Barry
Family member having a procedure done at UPMC. In the room Sink drain plug broken. Minimal hot breakfast choice. Oatmeal, waffle, microwave sandwich. Overall comfortable stay for actual time I spent in room/hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
peggy
"Outstanding experience"
Everything was perfect! It was a comfortable place where I could relax and get my work done. Staying in this hotel was one of the best parts of my trip. I loved that they gave me a temporary membership to LA Fitness, a really nice and huge gym next door.
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great Experience"
We are from OH and we had our grandsons stay with us. They live in Pitt and their water pipes were frozen at home. We all had a terrific time, the boys especially loved the pool and the large room. My son and wife came over to take showers. The staff couldn't have been more friendlier or helpful......they were so nice. The hotel was very clean and comfortable couldn't have asked for more except for the weather........it was cold and miserable that's why we stayed inside most of the time. Our checkout time was 11:00 AM but we didn't leave till 11:30 and didn't encounter any problems. We definitely will stay at Home 2 again and will recommend it to family and friends. Thanks again for making a snowy weekend very enjoyable.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jan
"Good hotel, just overpriced and dirty"
The hotel looks great on the outside and the staff was nice, but... THE PILLOWS WERE the worst!! So uncomfortable!!! The room was nice, but it was dirty. There was a ring around our tub, trash already in our trash can and it hadn't been vacuumed (Hair, paper, and wrappers needed to be picked up upon walking in the room) . The kitchen was a nice touch, but sticky counter tops and a smelly garbage disposal were very unpleasant. I would've rather had a stove/oven than a dishwasher too. The "Free" breakfast was only subpar. They had nasty pre made microwave ready sandwiches...disgusting whole wheat waffles, AND NO FRUIT! The breakfast drinks (OJ, Strawberry Kiwi Water, Apple Juice and something else) So gross! Each tasted unnatural and worse than store bought. The cereal was fine, then again, that's hard to screw up. Thankfully I could pay cash because who knows how long it would take for the charge to go through on my credit card. They had to put my card on HOLD for reserving the room and even though it was just on HOLD there is still a pending charge on my credit card. I PAID CASH! So why did my card have to be entered if it was only to hold the room? I think the best part of my experience was leaving and going home.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
T
"Great place felt less than welcome"
Thought it might have been the time of day I checked in that the one of the ladies made me feel less than welcome. But the next morning a different lady gave me a kind of I guess I'll help you kind of attitude. The facility is new and the trims were well worth it. Could of been me but the welcome was not what I expected from a Hilton Hotel Staff members.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
marc
"Nice and quiet"
Great place to stay and close to the city. Will stay there again.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Very nice room. Great staff."
Heater was noisy but conveniently had two controllers. Nice kitchen area. Comfiest bed. Very clean. Nice staff from desk workers to the breakfast guy.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"good place"
Great place....good free breakfast each morning and great coffee offered all day.
6 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
It was fine, we were within three miles of our sons home.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Ed
"great stay over the holidays"
Great hotel. Wonderful service.Breakfast was very good.
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Edward
"Excellent."
The stay was very good. The hotel and room were in excellent condition. The front desk staff were very attentive and helpful.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Carlos
"Good but heat/air is to close to the bed"
Food excellent room great except for heating and air conditioners to close to bed
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
captain 5 k
"Like home...nearly"
Room feels like home. Personnel could be a little more attentive. Breakfast finish at 9AM. At 8:50 they are taking stuff away
2 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"Family visit"
Very enjoyable. Cooperative staff.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Beverly
"Nice Modern Hotel"
Really liked this hotel and I'll come back here again. It was clean, modern in a great location and had a nice breakfast bar
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Matthew
"Nice hotel in a convenient location"
This is a nice hotel. It's pretty new and not too far from restaurants and shopping. It was clean and safe and has big rooms. Not a big deal but the breakfast was pretty weak.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Great location if visiting Passavant Hospital"
Cleanliness of room was excellent Hotel amenities excellent Hotel location was great for UPMC Passavant - McCandless Hospital
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
"Stylish and comfy at a great price"
We're in Pittsburgh once or twice a year for a family get together. Home2 is just a few minutes from my sister-in-law's home and so makes a perfect base for the weekend. Rooms are stylish and comfortable. The staff are uniformly friendly and accommodating. And the pool makes for a great way to entertain the smallest kids for a few hours. My only complaint is that the heating/air conditioning units in the rooms are quite noisy and the on/off process can make for difficult sleeping.
Kathlene
"Nice, but not very clean!"
The room itself was nice with modern décor, but the bathroom was dirty (I'll spare you the exact details, but for the money, I shouldn't have to clean up other people's bodily fluids!). Yuck!
"Great Hotel Considering..."
I liked this hotel a lot, but I would like to give two thoughts. The hotel was not quiet at all. I could hear everything that happened close to my room from the hall and what other people were watching on T.V. That surprised me a bit. Also, and I know this isn't necessarily the hotels fault, but there was a constant smell of smoke coming through our vents. I want aware that there were smoking rooms, and I think someone was just being a typical addicted smoker and breaking the rules, but it made for an unpleasant stay many nights.
4 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
robert
"Home2 Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh review"
Cleanliness of room/hotel was excellent Hotel location was just a few miles from UPMC Passavant - McCandless Hospital
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014