All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Sitio Manggayad, Barangay Balabag, Station 2 Boracay, Malay, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

i like your hotel but when taken a bath or even shower the drainage was clogged and the water gets out all over the floor of the toilet
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Jucille
"Close to the beach.."
The key card failed to open the door. A friendly staff gave me a hard key but one time it failed to open. I manage to open it though... Service staffs use the same small elevator but probably no big deal to people who likes to use the stairs. Free breakfast is not that bad.
Other trip May 5, 2015
Edwin
"nice size room , short walk to the beach"
We stayed in the Euro Suite Two and even with the extra roll away beds added had plenty of room to move around and visit.A very short walk to the beach,restaurants,and shopping.We didn't notice any of the negatives posted in other reviews. Would definitely consider this hotel again, a great room for the price.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great room for a couple"
Our room was the studio and would be great for a couple that didn't spend much time in the room as it was small but very nice. I didn't see any of the problems that others have complained about. Only a short walk to the beach, staff very accommodating and everything worked good in the room. The breakfast wasn't the greatest but hey it was free and better than coffee and pastries like most provide here in the USA.
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"Awesome experience"
I think this place was really awesome. I expected a lot less so it really exceeded expectations for the price I paid. Location is brilliant, close to awesome restaurants and touristy things to do. Was very quiet, hotel staff was friendly all the time, 24 hours service and even the kitchen is available 24 hours. Breakfast was amazing and served from 6-10am every day.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Francois
"Flood"
I wouldn't recommend this hotel when expecting some rain the front of the hotel was flooded 12" high. The flood water was very dirty full of garbage and I had to walk on it because there wasn't any other route. From Eurotel to the beach is about 7 minutes walk of flooded street The staff was OK and the cleanliness was OK too but who wants to spend vacation in this kind of place?
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
malou
"Not worth saving a few bucks"
I decided to save a few bucks and stay at a cheaper hotel. Not worth it. This was a poor decision. I eventually stayed at a resort (Golden Phoenix) that was a comparable price, but had a pool and a spectacular view. I like to save money, especially if I'm going to be out wandering, but spend a little bit extra and avoid this place. A hotel worker at one of the hotels we stayed at apologized that we stayed here (before I ever shared my experience). Keep in mind that the staff was kind, but the place is just lacking.
1 night trip May 27, 2014
T-Mugg
"Worst on earth for the money!!"
I have been in 85 countries and countless hotels of all types and the Eurotel was by far the worst hotel for money paid. Room dirty, bathroom sewer gas, unworking balcony door, no aircon control, no toiletries, terrible buffet with which is not a buffet, broken elevator, shower that floods bathroom. I'm tired now, but the list goes on.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2014
Timothy Hier
"It could have been better"
The elevator wasn't working when we get there so up we go thru the stairs with all our luggage in tow. As soon as we get into our room I open the windows and check the view outside. All i see was blue tarp covering the entire side of the building. I cannot even open the window blinds because the construction workers outside can see us. I was a little disappointed.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
JOR
"Good aircon, close to the beach, decent internet"
The hotel room is small if you get a suite, and there is no view. The elevator was broken at the time so I had to climb a bunch of stairs to get to the top. If you are looking for a simple affordable hotel this one will work, but there are better ones in Boracay.
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
Joshua
"euro tel boracay"
Very new property just a few steps from the beach and all of the action in the area. European style property... Nothing fancy but very polite and helpful staff.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2014
steve
"Unusual hotel"
Location was good and the bed was comfortable. However, the construction noise was relentless until they let me change to another room without a balcony. The balcony from the first room was too dusty to use anyway because of the construction Hotel only provides one very thin sheet as a cover which was not enough with the AC set to low during the night. Without AC, the room quickly becomes very warm and humid. I requested another blanket or sheet, but a 2nd sheet requires a fee per night. To have the roomed cleaned in the morning, you need to take the room key down to the front desk. For the price, I would choose another hotel if could do it again.
6 night romance trip Dec 21, 2013
"So so place"
The hotel itself was fairly new but the quality of the materials were lackluster, the bed was tough, screen door fell on my foot when I opened it, bathroom floor didn't have good drainage. The room itself was a little dusty when we got it, I had to ask them to send someone to clean it up, they also won't clean your place w/out you leaving your room keys at the front desk. The price was decent, the staff was polite, but I can't say I will go back or recommend it to a friend.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ed
"Good Stay With A Lot Of Potential"
For the price and the location, the Eurotel was a good stay while I was in Boracay. Positives -- Very friendly staff, attentive to my needs, fast room service, good advice as far as transportation back home, 30 second walk to the beach. Negatives -- Construction going on next to the hotel, have to ask to have the room cleaned. Overall I enjoyed staying here and I would recommend it. The places on the beach might be nicer but at a much higher price.
5 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Chad

"Meatless fish"
Ordered room service for "fish n chips" n they gave me chips n fries. The fish was missing!!!!!!!!!! Worst thing was when I called to confront, they gave me the fish n asked me to pay again?!????!!! Lots of ants were found in the toilet basin area. N No blankets were provided???!!!!???it wasn't a very pleasant sleep to have with the aircon blowing but all u have was the bedsheet to cover
3 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
SG
"Find a better hotel somewhere else"
When We got there the hotel didn't have my reservation so I had to e-mail it to them from my phone. Our room was poor for a suite, musty smell, dirty bed sheets and not very nice. On the plus side we asked to be changed and was no problem. The breakfast the next morning was dreadful, nothing on the buffet only plated if not included I would have been upset paying 170php.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Derek
PH
Our room was face to the main road , it was very noisy from early in the morning until midnight ! Breakfast very limited choices !
4 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Impressive smile at the receptionist"
There is pretty nice receptionist, although the room quite small, but very clean inside, and eurotel quite convenience, just 2min walk to beach
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
"Over all"
Over all it's ok but I don't think it's value for money seems that rate are almost the same with other near front view hotels.
4 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
SG
"Better bring extra quilt ...."
Quilt provided thiner than my pajamas! Cleaning only done when request! The only good thing about eurotel is their location.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Sam
MY
"Superb convenience with affordable price"
Friendly staff, clean n comfy for affordable price..2 minutes walk to the beach (situated exactly in station 2 (the most happening beach), closes to few hot spots (D'mall, D'Talipapa, etc)..superb convenienced
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Zans
MY
"Fair fair fair.....not rubbish, but not excellent."
Interesting stay, as I was unsure what to expect after reading other reviews.......but I thought it was ok, one or two little things that bug you....like no fridge, no tea making facilities......studio room was fine, better than the standard I would say........but the staff overall were very very helpful, kind, considerate, and overall great......would I stay again, yes, but it does require a little attention even though its barely a yr old
7 night trip Nov 28, 2014
"Communication barrier and service is bad"
I am staying with another 2 friend in suite room, I have a few things would like to highlight, 1st we Request for a tissue box need to wait for 30 min only arrive to the room . 2nd things our room Was flood after whole day raining ,this is my 1st time experience it. 3rd commucation barrier and the staff not standardise ,the receptionist need to improve their English as I am trying to request airport transfer , I need keep reply and reply my question and request to them.
4 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2014
Christine Khaw
SG
I like their hotel room although it has no mini-bar, the location is a few minutes walk from the beach and if you get hungry in the middle of the night theres a 24hrs mcdonalds near the hotel. Another plus is you get to have a buffet breakfast which other hotels dont offer.I just hope they can fix the street since it gets flooded during rainy season.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Nen
"Close to everything"
Staff are just amazing! Definitely would stay here again. Thank you for all your help.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Rochelyn
"Great location!"
Our stay was comfortable....place is very accessible...not far from the main road..near the ocean...definitely love the slippers, hope we can have it for free..however, it took a day before our request to clean up room was done...staff were nice...will definitely consider staying again in this hotel : )
3 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
"Do not come here!"
Fooled by the cheap prices on expedia once we got to the hotel we were charged extra. Smells very bad outside because of the sewers flooding outside the hotel. Also view was horrible. Service was horrible we stayed for 4 nights and no cleaning was done! Stay away from this hotel!
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
brett
"Hotel very close to beach"
They only cleaned my room twice in five days, thats not good enough for the price I payed
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
alan
"Never again."
bathroom terrible, no partition between shower and commode. everytime I take a shower water flowed thru the drain near the commode so BR stayed damp and wet all the time. food awful. do not order or go for room service. Have asked for blankets and was told that I need to pay an extra fee first- never heard of this before in any hotel I have been to. If you want comfort- you are better off staying somewhere else. This is just a place to crash.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
MC
PH
"It is very close to all the good place to eat."
We had a great stay at Eurotel, all the staff were friendly and helpful it is in a great location. The room is clean and veery modern.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Jaye
"Not that great."
Breakfast was good,and its a short walk to Beach past mc.donalds. But I dont want to say to many good Things about this hotell . Came one day back to Our room,and found the door open & unlocked . (Nothing missed)
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2014
T&J
"Clean and quiet"
No wifi on our firt day but when i escalated it to the manager, they quickly attend to our concern.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Dirty and dark!"
Floor/carpet covered in sand, old bags of bread open in closet, garbage and insect traps under bed! Shower floods bathroom every time it is turned on! Window has view if brick wall 6 inches away and doesn't open and no light comes in. One sheet only. Noisy, noisy, noisy with teens running up and down the halls. The breakfast was horrid....who wants last night's caesar salad for breakfast accompanied by runny scrambled eggs? 5 routers and none worked so no wi-fi. We were 2 guests but only allowed one key. I have stayed at nicer youth hostels. We slipped into the hotel next door to spend our evening where it was cleaner.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
R.C.
"Less is more, unless it applies to hotels"
Day 1, check in. Lift wasn't working. Lived on fifth floor. Had to tote luggage all five floors up. Had elderly mom with me. Enough said. Lift never properly fixed over 7 days. Room amnesties did not include tea, instant coffee, nor an electric kettle. Nor the ability to call from room to room without calling front desk first. Toiletries not replaced or topped up with every room turn down. You'll probably need to bring your own. Expected more for USA 10 a night for a "suite".
Other trip Feb 11, 2014
Andre
"Misleading Advertisment"
The worse stay I have ever had in a hotel! Have paid extra money to have a king size bed- got double size bed, breakfast- really poor- no choice at all, can not hold an air conditioning remote control with you, elevator- not working properly, linen and towels not changed on daily basis. They do that only if you ask them.
7 night trip Jan 5, 2014
Yordan Kirov
Your going to have expensive elevator costs if you don't repair the small items that are haunting the system presently. I don't understand the withholding of a second room key if two individuals are staying in the room. I can only assume it the cost of electricity. After the hotel is fully functional and all the new problems are ironed out the survey will be more effective. Right now its possibly tainted as a result of newness.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"brand new hotel"
It turns out it was only a month old so there was still a lot of disorder but the staff was amazing anything you needed they were happy to help
3 night trip Oct 10, 2013
heidi
It was rainy so there was a lake infront of the hotel door.. If you don't mind walking through dirty water it was ok.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2013
"Value for money"
The room was decent,the breakfast was good but it was the staff that made it for me,they were great.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2013

"تستطيع ان تجد افضل"
لاباس لكن تجد في نفس المنطقة بسعر اقل وجودة اعلى
4 night trip Jul 31, 2015
abdulmohsen
AE
"위치와 서비스가 아주 굿 입니다."
조금 예민해서 여러번 컨플레인을 제기 했는데, 방을 2번이나 바꿔주고, 일하시는 분들이 너무 친절하셔서 즐겁고 편하게 지내다가 왔습니다. 다만, 조식이 너무 부실해서,,ㅠㅠ 컵라면을 4일동안 아침으로 떼웠네요~^^;;
4 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Ji Eun
"만족해요"
위치좋구요 오픈한지 얼마안되서 깔끔하구요 전체적으로 만족해요
3 night trip with friends Jul 8, 2015
MIRAN
"유로텔 ㅋㅋ진심 추천"
유로탤4박 바로옆 리젠시3박햇어요 오ㅏ 리젠시에서 계속 유로텔이 좋았다 여기 비싼돈주고 괜히왓다를 연발했메요 ㅜㅜ 제가있었을땐 한국인 커플 두분봣구 거의 외국인분이였어요 일단 리젠시는 개미...벌래...하 ㅡ ㅡ 에어컨도 별로 안빵빵(우리방만유독심햇음)근데 유로텔은 일단 정문들어와서 엘베타고 방까지 문이 있어서 벌레 걱정은 안하고살았어요 아 근데 저는 스위트룸 묵어서 에어컨 빵빵좋앗눈데 엄마는 트윈베드방 줫더니 방도 조금 작고 에어컨소리땨문에 잠을 못자겠다고 그러네요 그러니 다른분들은 유로텔 이용하실거면 스위스룸 추천이에요(스위스라해서 엄청큰것도 아님 하지만 리젠시에 개미 아...침대며 화장대며 화장실이며...내 화장품이랑 옷에 캐리어에 다 들어가있어서 다음에 보라카이간다면 다시 유로텔 스위트룸에묵을거임 ㅋ)
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
SEONGKUK
"냉장고가 아쉬운 호텔"
깔끔하고 친절하고!! 조식도 나름 괜찮습니다 다만 아쉬운게.. 냉장고 ㅠㅠ 예약할땐 냉장고 머 없어도 되지.. 햇는데 더운 나라에서 시원한 물을 못 먹는다는건.. 정말 힘들더군요 ㅋㅋ 얼음 사와서 물 시원하게 해서 먹엇네요 방은 깔끔해요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 깔끔한 모텔정도 라고 생각 하시면 됩니다 위치는 최상 ㅋㅋㅋ 헤난가든과 입구를 마주하고 잇습니다 ㅋㅋ 맥도날드도 10초 거리에 잇음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 냉장고만 잇으면 다시 가도 좋은 호텔인듯해요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"離海灘近~ 服務好"
就是乾淨 也滿漂亮就是乾淨 也滿漂亮就是乾淨 也滿漂亮就是乾淨 也滿漂亮就是乾淨 也滿漂亮就是乾淨 也滿漂亮就是乾淨 也滿漂亮
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
HK
"깔끔/친절합니다"
불라보그/화이트비치까지 3분이면 충분하고 디몰까지도 5분이면 가는 좋은 위치에 있습니다. 샤워기, 세면대, 변기 모두 수압 좋고, 공간 자체는 작지만 깔끔합니다 불편한 점은 호텔키가 하나 밖에 없다는 것, 젖은 옷을 걸어놓을만한 공간이 부족한 것, 에어컨이 상당히 센데 세기조절이 안된다는 것, 조식 직원이 말을 잘 알아듣지 못한다는 것 입니다. 그리고 프론트가 정말 친절합니다. 가족/연인보다는 여자 둘 정도가 쓰기 편한 방입니다.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Chloe
"不错的体验"
酒店与DTALIPAPA仅一路之隔,随时都可以去吃海鲜。 酒店环境不错,差不过三星标准,开间面积较小。 洗澡水很大,因为是窗式空调所以声音还是蛮大的,而且住在那里的两天中并没有来打扫。 提供的免费早餐品种不错,味道还可以。 服务人员都很热情,对于提出的要求基本都可以满足。
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
LINGRAN
CN
"買い物便利"
良い 買い物に便利な立地 朝食が美味しい スタッフがとても親切 悪い 水圧弱い 冷蔵庫無し エレベーター調子悪いうえに一台しかない
XYZ
JP
I have stayed for 4 days.Breakfast was not many dishes but the room is nice & clean also has hair dryer,safety box,...The staffs are very friendly and helpful. Very good location,just few steps to Mc Donald & White Beach or few mins go to M D'mall. Over all I recommend this hotel to all of you out there wants a nice place.
4 night trip Sep 25, 2014
THI XUAN PHUONG
VN
"가격대비 가성비 짱짱 모?호텔"
새벽 4시쯤 체크인 했는데도 반갑가 맞아 주시며 직원분들이 매우 친절하세요 가격대비 가성비 좋은 모?호?ㅋㅋㅋ 텔이라고생각해요 그리고 좀만 걸어가면 디딸리빠빠와 화이트 비치가 나와요 위치도 좋음 ㅋㅋ
Other trip Sep 30, 2014