All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jln. Dewi Saraswati No. 9, Sunset Road, Seminyak, Bali, 80361, Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very peaceful villa."
We had a very pleasant stay at our villa n.6. I would definitely reccommed this place.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Daniela

"Huge room, pool quite cold"
Huge room and bathroom! Pool always cold as the filter is only running for 4 hours each day so water not really turned over, pool floor could do with a vac
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
hazza792
"Pleasing expeerience"
Hotel was nice and staff were great however didn't use the pool much as wasn't cleaned and looked quite murky. To walk to Seminak's main strip took around 10-15mins (Had to cross a main road). Also, beware of mosquitos here!!! Hotel is near a swampy area and attracted many of the little critters.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Lovely place to stay if you want privacy."
Good location, taxis are cheap to get around and the villa's offer a free shuttle to Seminyak square. Very friendly staff, will do anything to make your stay happy.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
justine
"Good hotel food, Place abit remote"
We are in Alam Bidadari for a Rest and Relax trip. We love the in-house local food! Its nicely done local food. The location is rather remote. Finding and getting out of the Villa is a bit challenging. we have to walk out to get a reasonable fare for cab via cab-meter. Although the room occasionally fills with mosquitoes, the facilities is armed with insecticide. The villas is well maintain. Service is quote prompt. We will definitely recommend for couple who prefers to stay if they stays mostly indoor. Even numbers Villas is pretty noisy as its built along driveways.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Dennis
"Location location"
Location is the key to a good holiday and we found the villa to far away from thr restaurants and local shops.if you ride a bike then fine but we like too stroll around and grab a cab when going out for dinner. The villa is reasonably priced but if expecting the comforts of a true villa you will be out of luck.the villa is like a large hotel room with your own pool. There is no radio or ipod connection and no where to sit in comfort inside If you like eggs you will like the breakfast It took seven days for the sheets to be changed. But the staff are fine and it is a budget villa so I suppose you get what you pay for. I do not meen to be too negative it just was not for us but like I said if you ride a bike you will probably not find it so far out. One last point if you like to sleep in the school next door can wake you up from six oclock with bonging and chanting on some mornings. The fridge is mini if you like a beer round the pool get some ice
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
jim
"Great villa good location"
Gr8 villas great stay ....................................................................................................................
Other trip May 28, 2014
jack
"Excellent experience"
Small boutique villa hotel but staff was great and very attentive. Amazing room and outdoor patio With great sized private pool. Highly recommend.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Tara
"Beautiful Villa"
The Villa we had (Dewi 2) was just lovely, private pool was great and breakfast was very nice. My 2 sons, aged 10 & 16 and myself stayed, my younger son shared the king size bed with me, and the older one slept on the sofa, this was fine, but it really isn't designed for a family - very romantic! There is a clear glass door to the bathroom...so no privacy when using the toilet. (I wouldn't like this even if I was travelling with my partner)
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"excellent private pool villa"
i like the private pool quite bigand clean with reasonable price, no much mosquito, but the breakfast variety is not many and only thing is abit noisy during morning time....but overall is very good....this is the best even i stay b4..
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
shany yam
SG
"Excellent Villa not far away to Seminyak center"
Excellent Villa with Lower Price, Good location not far away to Seminyak center & Kuta
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
SG
"Beautiful rooms - a little slice of paradise"
We found the staff extremely helpful, they organised massages, yoga and transport to some great fun places. The rooms were very clean and beautiful ... the private pools are just divine too!
Other trip Sep 12, 2013

"Excellent séjour à Bali"
Super hôtel avec une jolie chambre spacieuse avec votre piscine privée situe un peu loin de la plage 30 min de marche environ mes navettes gratuite disponible. Personnel très sympathique au petit soin si vous cherchez un guide pour vous fair visitez îles de Bali demandez bob auprès de l'hôtel il vous fera une joie de vous montrez la beauté de l'iles je conseille vraiment cette hôtel si vous voulez être au calme et profitez de votre intimité
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
karim
FR
"こじんまりとしたバリらしいヴィラ"
プライベートプール付きの素敵なヴィラです。 部屋も清潔でとても快適でした。 スタッフもとても親切で帰りのフライトが夜中であることを伝えると無料で空いている部屋の庭を貸してくれました。 少し街中から離れているのが不便。 タクシーに乗る程でもないけど、歩くには少し遠いといった感じ。 あとスパは専用の部屋があればなお良し。 しかし、価格や雰囲気など考えるとかなり良いヴィラでした。
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
TW

TripAdvisor reviews for Alam Bidadari Seminyak

"10/10 experience"
08/23/15 jenfarias Sydney, Australia
The 1 bdr villa was absolutely perfect for a couple staying for a short or long term stay. We had lots of space and privacy. Breakfast was great and location was close to seminyak square and double 6 beach (25000 rupiah on the metre). We would highly recommended this villa and will certainly be back.
"Nice property, but VERY noisy, and be aware of paying too much..."
08/03/15 travelover742 Perth, Australia
I booked these villas because I got a good deal through a website, and I must say, for what I paid (besides the noise factor) I was satisfied. However, our friends booked through the website and I was shocked to discover that they paid over twice as much as us, because those prices are DEFINITELY not worth it. Plus, I am also horrified to read that the manager is actually recommending that people book through their own website - he advocates 'super special deals' which they most definitely are not!!! On the positive, the villa was spacious inside and also relatively new, clean and well decorated. However, the outside area is quite small, and it was a struggle to catch the sun when I was outside by the pool (if you want sunlight as opposed to shade all day). The omelette and croissant for breakfast was nice, but the sausages, bacon, etc were pretty awful. But the worst factor here, is the noise and location. The noise at night and morning time from the main road nearby was loud and clear whilst we were trying to fall asleep. Furthermore, on our second last night, we got neighbours in the next door villa and, honestly, it was as if they were in our room. We actually had to turn up the volume of our tv to drown out the noise to go to sleep. Also, the location of the hotel is not so great - it is about a 15/20 minute walk to restaurants/shops, etc, and although this is not too long, it would be quite dangerous to cross the road every day if you had children, and it is a put off when there are other place that you can stay which are so much closer to everything.
"Definatly RIP OFF!!! Without any sence!!!!"
07/26/15 Miriam x Perth, Australia
First i didn't wanted to give any pointsat all but then i thoughts thats not true. I have to admit that the roomservice was ok, our room got cleaned nicely. But that was mainley it of the posotiv things in this resort. The swiming pool didn't got cleaned. We stayed in villa Number 1. Thats the side towards the street. If you look for no slee at all than stay there. The traffic is so loud that it sounds like the motorbikes and car will drive thru the fence. The neighbourhood cranks music at 4 o clock in the morning and the receptionist has conversations with the taxi driver so loud that you think they stand next to you. And if you complain they don't understand why you have a problem. The location of the Villas weren't close to anything at all - but we liked the thought of some privacy espacially as a young couple. So it was such a big disapointment to get not any sleep at all. We stayed in this resort because friends recommended it. we booked our stay of 8 nights online on the official website of the resort. Our friends booked over an agency..... and now the unbelievable fact.... we payed more than $1000 more than our friends who are staying even longer than us. I'm german .... so normaly we don't talk about money .... but i asked them anyway... I was so angry, espacially it definatly was worth the money. As we ask how that is possible they weren't able to explain it at all. The manager was one corrupt ashole. And all he wanted to give as as an apologie was one massage for free (worth $10). In the end we payed $1800 for 8 nights. The breakfast was included but you were only allowed to pick one from the list. So if you had fried noodles you weren't allowed to get toast with it. Espacially after finding out we payed so much more i thought that was a joke. For that amount of money and they can not afford toast?? And that is just an example. The same with the staff there, the roomservice guys were super nice, but the guys you needed help, they weren't able to talk english. I'm normaly not like that, but if you work in touristry and call yourself a receptionist - than for sake please be able to understand what customers want from you! So in the end if someone askes me if i can recommend it - NO I CAN NOT!
"What a great price for what you get!"
07/26/15 najlaber08511 Australia
Honestly, this little villa was really good for what you pay! The cleaners are so friendly and do a great job cleaning, and room service is always quick! Breakfast is amazing, restaurant food is pretty average, but good none the less, i would suggest eating out unless you can't be bothered. I had a scooter so i didn't walk, but i would suggest you need a scooter. They have a shuttle but i didn't use it :) There was a lot of noise from the road, but i didn't mind it to be honest! Bali is a busy place, was nice to be forced awake anyway to get out and do things! If you realllllyyyyy want long sleep ins then this isnt the place for you! I loved it here! ISSUES: The only issue i had was on check out, a lady by the name of Santi had given me my final bill (food and drinks i had used by the time i left) and I mentioned that i had quickly grabbed a coke from the fridge (i wanted to make sure i paid for it, and didn't leave them with any bills unpaid, i was being honest and i take pride in that)… She looked at me and said 'and 2 diet cokes from yesterday!' , i casuallly mentioned that whatever else i took and whatever is written down I'm happy topaz, i don't keep track they do :) so i mentioned again to make sure she charges me for the coke i took just before check out, most ppl wouldnt care to be this honest, and again she got on the phone about the 2 diet cokes and made the cleaners bring me the empty cokes from my room!! I was very dumb founded and upset , i wasn't disputing the cokes from yesterday, i was making sure i paid for the coke from the final day .. so i just looked at her and said 'why would you bring me empty coke cans I'm not disputing $2 of drinks I'm just saying to make sure you charge me for the extra one i took' and she just turned her head and continued talking under her breath, she was VERY VERY rude and considering how amazing this place is to stay it was a bad final ending to a good stay. I usually come across nice respectful balinese girls, but this one was the rudest i have ever encountered…imagine bringing 3 empty com cans from a bin? Not good at all. After i asked her for her name she changed her demeanour and was trying to be extra nice, but i didn't care at that point i was already very insulted by her and quite ready to move on! I would suggest that she get trained in how to communicate with guests, especially on check in and departure, as how a person feels when they leave is a big memory and they may choose not to stay again based on someone being so rude on check out. Over all, other than her, this place is GREAT!! Thanks to the staff and cleaners who were more than welcoming!
"Peaceful, Tranquil, and Relaxing Villas"
07/23/15 YourTravelFriends New York
We stayed here for 3 nights. This was our first resting place after arriving to Bali. It was definitely one to remember. I will provide an overview based on Staff/Rooms/Food/Location/Overall Experience Staff - 5 Stars The staff was very welcoming. They made sure to ensure that you knew they were delighted to have you staying with them. You start your check in with a complimentary beverage which you get to sip down as they discuss your room and what Alam has to offer. You are then escorted to your room where they show you around as well as make sure everything is to your liking. Food 4.5 stars Free Indonesian or traditional breakfast brought to you every morning of your stay at the designated time. All of the food comes freshly made and delicious. Table setting is out by the private pool or inside in the AC controlled rooms, Your choice they are there to accomodate Location 3.5 stars The surround location is average. It is under development. This hotel is off the main road so the outside of the establishment almost makes you wonder if you made the right decision to stay here. It is not seedy or dangerous, just under-developed. It is more residential looking than touristy. Rooms 3.5 stars. The rooms were built near perfect. The doors to the pool don't keep out the bugs as you would hope, that is why they provide repellent sprays and devices with each room. This is where at times it becomes an annoyance. But hey, this is to be expected. You are not in a bright lights, big city type of place. So expect to see more of these type of insects during your stay in Bali. Overall 4 stars You can't beat the experience here, they have great low cost services, their dinners are reasonably priced and the experience is unforgettable. Recommendation Villas away from the main road should be requested. During school days it gets pretty noisy on the main street, and this place becomes less appealing. Having a villa away from the main road helps out greatly.
"Perfect stay! "
07/17/15 Carolina Y Honolulu, Hawaii
Guys I really like this place away from the loud semiñak , very friendly stuff and the villas are so amazing beautiful love the bathroom. I'm from Hawaii and I felt like home . Super clean and organize . Try the massage too !! Are wonderful the price is perfect . Breakfast always on time and great location !
"Lovely villas with very friendly staff"
06/30/15 Billie-Jo77 Darwin, Australia
Beautiful villa with private pool area! Very modern and clean with lovely private yard. Breakfast was basic but lovely. Villas are walking distance to busy Seminyak area but far enough away to be quiet and peaceful at night.
"Nice Villa, good location"
06/14/15 Wanderlust275 Perth, Australia
Good location and friendly staff. Villa was a good size, clean and huge bathroom. Breakfast was delivered each morning to our villa.The only down side was the noise from the traffic behind our villa. Villa was reasonably priced and we enjoyed our stay.
"5D4N stay."
06/10/15 Digitalz
As a person that had a privilege of staying in villas prior to this trip, I did not know what to expect of this until I reached there. Pros: - Close to a lot of places in seminyak - friendly staffs - spacious rooms - accurate timing and wake-up calls for breakfast each day (you can set it according to the time you'd prefer) - housekeeping was good - food wasn't bad at all (we tried a few dishes on the first night there) As not all things are perfect, there shall be some cons here: - like what others had mentioned, the noise level from the outer walls are actually annoying even if we'd only stay for hours at the villa each day. Even if you'd want to wake up late, the motorists, the nearby school etc would wake you up earlier than expected sometimes. - the mosquitoes (luckily, the villas prepared insect repellents in the room). - as for the wifi, it was not that stable and the speed were slightly too slow for my liking. Anyways, both of us had a good stay/break/rest/holiday for these trip and thanks again for the hospitality.
06/02/15 Lillianzsm Singapore
Great stay for 4d3n, away from the beach but walking distance. Private pool and breakfast served by the pool. Only disturbance is there were dog barking and car horns at night while you are sleeping..villa provide bus shuttle twice per day 10am & 3pm to city...one way airport transport but if you need transport to airport, it will cost you IDR200,000. Friendly staff and clean villa. Wifi is free as well. Note, the streets to the villa is quite dark, thus, do have someone to accompany.