All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Jln. Dewi Saraswati No. 9, Sunset RoadSeminyakBali80361Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Breakfast is average
    Food is not good
"Very peaceful villa."
We had a very pleasant stay at our villa n.6. I would definitely reccommed this place.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Daniela

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

everything was just GREAT!! they was very helpful staff even if when we was want to rent a bike they arranged everything for us!!
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2016
"Great relaxing getaway for couples"
These villas seem to be more designed for couples looking for a relaxing getaway and is a bit out of the way from the main shopping district. Staff were very helpful with booking reliable taxis and informing us of when they arrived. Excellent food, general service, and the reception staff were great help with any questions we had! The bed was exceptionally comfortable and was large enough to fit me (height: 6'4" / 190cm). In-villa facilities were great and always restored back to "first day" appearance when cleaning was done. Only reason there is no 5star rating from me is because of the amount of mosquitoes that were getting in through the day and night, but the bug-net over the bed was helpful with this through the night.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
Jadon
"Huge room, pool quite cold"
Huge room and bathroom! Pool always cold as the filter is only running for 4 hours each day so water not really turned over, pool floor could do with a vac
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
hazza792
"Pleasing expeerience"
Hotel was nice and staff were great however didn't use the pool much as wasn't cleaned and looked quite murky. To walk to Seminak's main strip took around 10-15mins (Had to cross a main road). Also, beware of mosquitos here!!! Hotel is near a swampy area and attracted many of the little critters.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Lovely place to stay if you want privacy."
Good location, taxis are cheap to get around and the villa's offer a free shuttle to Seminyak square. Very friendly staff, will do anything to make your stay happy.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
justine
"Good hotel food, Place abit remote"
We are in Alam Bidadari for a Rest and Relax trip. We love the in-house local food! Its nicely done local food. The location is rather remote. Finding and getting out of the Villa is a bit challenging. we have to walk out to get a reasonable fare for cab via cab-meter. Although the room occasionally fills with mosquitoes, the facilities is armed with insecticide. The villas is well maintain. Service is quote prompt. We will definitely recommend for couple who prefers to stay if they stays mostly indoor. Even numbers Villas is pretty noisy as its built along driveways.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Dennis
"Location location"
Location is the key to a good holiday and we found the villa to far away from thr restaurants and local shops.if you ride a bike then fine but we like too stroll around and grab a cab when going out for dinner. The villa is reasonably priced but if expecting the comforts of a true villa you will be out of luck.the villa is like a large hotel room with your own pool. There is no radio or ipod connection and no where to sit in comfort inside If you like eggs you will like the breakfast It took seven days for the sheets to be changed. But the staff are fine and it is a budget villa so I suppose you get what you pay for. I do not meen to be too negative it just was not for us but like I said if you ride a bike you will probably not find it so far out. One last point if you like to sleep in the school next door can wake you up from six oclock with bonging and chanting on some mornings. The fridge is mini if you like a beer round the pool get some ice
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
jim
"Great villa good location"
Gr8 villas great stay ....................................................................................................................
Other trip May 28, 2014
jack
"Excellent experience"
Small boutique villa hotel but staff was great and very attentive. Amazing room and outdoor patio With great sized private pool. Highly recommend.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Tara
"Beautiful Villa"
The Villa we had (Dewi 2) was just lovely, private pool was great and breakfast was very nice. My 2 sons, aged 10 & 16 and myself stayed, my younger son shared the king size bed with me, and the older one slept on the sofa, this was fine, but it really isn't designed for a family - very romantic! There is a clear glass door to the bathroom...so no privacy when using the toilet. (I wouldn't like this even if I was travelling with my partner)
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"excellent private pool villa"
i like the private pool quite bigand clean with reasonable price, no much mosquito, but the breakfast variety is not many and only thing is abit noisy during morning time....but overall is very good....this is the best even i stay b4..
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2014
shany yam
SG
"Excellent Villa not far away to Seminyak center"
Excellent Villa with Lower Price, Good location not far away to Seminyak center & Kuta
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
SG
"Beautiful rooms - a little slice of paradise"
We found the staff extremely helpful, they organised massages, yoga and transport to some great fun places. The rooms were very clean and beautiful ... the private pools are just divine too!
Other trip Sep 12, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Veldig bra, privat villa"
Koselig, rolig og veldig bra villa. Fint lite privat svømmebasseng. Nesten ikke innsyn. Ligger en skole vegg i vegg, noen vindu vender inn mot bassenet derfra.
5 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
"Good hotel to stay"
Good hotel to stay
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2015
CHIEN-HAO
TW
"Nice and cosy hotel with own swimming pool"
Nice and cosy hotel with own swimming pool. Away from the noisy turism and shopping.
7 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
SARI
FI
"值得再來住"
清潔、舒適、早餐種類多元、服務人員親切
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
ITING
TW
"Excellent séjour à Bali"
Super hôtel avec une jolie chambre spacieuse avec votre piscine privée situe un peu loin de la plage 30 min de marche environ mes navettes gratuite disponible. Personnel très sympathique au petit soin si vous cherchez un guide pour vous fair visitez îles de Bali demandez bob auprès de l'hôtel il vous fera une joie de vous montrez la beauté de l'iles je conseille vraiment cette hôtel si vous voulez être au calme et profitez de votre intimité
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
karim
FR
"こじんまりとしたバリらしいヴィラ"
プライベートプール付きの素敵なヴィラです。 部屋も清潔でとても快適でした。 スタッフもとても親切で帰りのフライトが夜中であることを伝えると無料で空いている部屋の庭を貸してくれました。 少し街中から離れているのが不便。 タクシーに乗る程でもないけど、歩くには少し遠いといった感じ。 あとスパは専用の部屋があればなお良し。 しかし、価格や雰囲気など考えるとかなり良いヴィラでした。
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Other trip Aug 12, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Alam Bidadari Seminyak

"My honey moon"
04/27/16 Ramy H
-mosquitos and other type of insect around the pool , not safe to go out for a walk in the evening alone ,no beach or sea view or any other view (closed villa view),no dinner or launch(only breakfast) !! -at first they gave me a villa with neighbour building with windows looking at the pool directly, i refused the villa because no privacy at all can be guaranteed( will they ban the neighboura from looking at me ?!!) And the changed the villa with no proplem to another (privattttte) villa -i wanted (night in the zoo)and the reception arranged that for me, they told me i can pay by USD .. there in the zoo they refused USD and it was a feast day and no money changers were available and all the activity was about to be canceled but the zoo accepted me to enter without paying and to pay after that which solved the proplem . Advantages: A quiet place for a honeymoon ,the luxury in the villa is more than accepted ,the staff are friendly and helpfull( they changed the villa , they responded quickly and put insectisides when i told them about the insects) The place is good but it can be better by simple steps such as a kitchen offering food because the restaurants are not so near
"Birthday's Trip"
04/25/16 Ah T Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Very spacious villa with private pool. Making us don't even bother to go outside and just relax at the pool with chilled beers and chips. Toilet amenities may need some upgrade i.e towels and robes. Bed sheets need some up keeping too. The assistant manager of the villa (Nyoman) is very helpful on my request for my husband's birthday arrangement. Staffs are all friendly and smiley. WAHAHA restaurant (pork ribs) and Pak Malen warung (babi guling) are nearby our villa. Overall, very good experience with Alam Bidadari villa :) Keep up the good work!
"Wonderful private Villa with excellent staff."
04/24/16 Janine S Melbourne, Australia
I booked the honeymoon package with Alam Bidadari as it was our 30th wedding anniversary, I'm not sure what they thought when two old buggers turned up but they were so nice and accommodating. We had Dewi (villa) 7 with a private pool and the room was beautiful, the place was huge and the bed so comfortable. Everything had been thought of with sun loungers around the pool and a place to eat outside with toiletries in the bathroom. There were only two reasons I didn't give this review and excellent rating and one was the pool was a little green but I think it was just the stone tiles but it was still a little off putting and the other was our villa was on the side with the road and it was actually quite noisy so if I booked it again I would request a room on the opposite side. With the honeymoon package there was a 2 hour massage included, this was the best massage I have ever had and if you can book the honeymoon package then do it just for that. Room service was good and the staff were very discreet and always rang to see if we were ready to have our breakfast delivered. Oh yes breakfast was delivered to our room every morning!!! This was a real treat and we loved it!!! The way the rooms were built in the old traditional Balinese style was beautiful.
"Beautiful and very comfortable"
04/24/16 Shamyy
We spent 4 nights In Villa 5 . It was super clean . Only I was in doubt about the pool water . Extremely comfortable and the price was justified . The staff was really nice. We were looked after well . I will go back there and will recommend to couples as it is very romantic and not to forget the massage ... Loved it !!!!
"Enjoy!"
04/14/16 Mei_sasha_forest Taiwan
They have private pool, big room, big bathtub. The room is clean, only the drain of the shower is poor. Feel relax and luxury , also privacy. it's very enjoy to have breakfast or a cup of coffee beside the pool. From the villas to airport only about 20mins.
"Amazing 2 night stay"
04/14/16 Gabriel B
Amazing 2 night stay. The villa are really wonderful. The bed is big and comfortable. The bathroom is relative huge with shower and bath. We really enjoyed the private terrace with sun lounger, sofa and swimming pool. I would recommend you to ask for a room not near the road because sometimes it can be disturbing. The service is really good. They booked a scooter for us and brought the breakfast into on our terrace which is good tho. We arrived very late around 1 am and the staff were very welcoming with us.
"Much better stay then i had imagines"
04/13/16 Malcolm L Singapore, Singapore
When we arrived in our villa, my wife and I was shocked at the large space of the villa. Very comfortable bed, with nice lounge beds. The toilet is also very big, clean and nice. Location is very good, walking distance to Seminyak square. Breakfast is served to the villa and food is well prepared. Really very valued for money and we will definitely be back again soon.
"Value for money"
04/13/16 Jeslin U
The only downfall with this place is its location. Asides that, everything else was pretty good! The rooms were fairly priced and it looks exactly like the pictures, only slightly older. Very spacious with excellent room service. The waiters would come in through the pool way to set up our breakfast in the morning by the pool! We could leave our personal belongings safely in the rooms and not be worried about it. If it weren't for the location, I would've given this place a 5 star.
"1-Night Stay"
03/29/16 alexjoloy
We are currently on our honeymoon and stayed at the Alam Bidadari just for one night… unfortunately. The villas have a private pool, are VERY spacious, clean and modern. I would have loved to be able to stay longer. People complaining about noise are right… there's a road right next to the hotel, but nothing a little music won't cover. You are getting much more than your money's worth, considering what you're paying. Lovely staff, great place. My only complaint: breakfast was just OK.
"Nice villa but a tad too noisy "
03/26/16 Bting Singapore, Singapore
This is my 1st villa stay but I was pretty impressed with the villas' decor and facilities (eg. Private pool, toilet all are well maintained). Mozzies didn't bother us too much. However as we were given the room that was beside the road, the noisy from the morning and evening traffic disrupted our sleep. On top of that there was a rooster morning call every dawn to wake us up! If you stay here, I would suggest getting a room that is not along the road