Tsukihitei Ryokan, Nara
Situated in Nara, Tsukihitei Ryokan is in the historical district and close to Kasuga Shrine, Nara Park, and Todaiji Temple. Also nearby are Nara National Museum and Kofuku-ji.
High-speed (wired) Internet access is complimentary in public areas.
Bathrooms offer separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $519
- Japanese Traditional Room (10 Tatami Mats without bath, can't serve dinner after 6 PM check in)
- Japanese Traditional Room (8 Tatami Mats with bath, can't serve dinner after 6 PM check in)
- Japanese Traditional Room (10 Tatami Mats with bath, can't serve dinner after 6 PM check in)
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free wired Internet access in public areas
Nearby Three Star Nara hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
In the room
- Climate control
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
Top Nara hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Nara
- Hotel Monterey KyotoFrom
"excelent hotel. Our room was too small"Apr 14, 2015
- Ryokan KohroFrom
"The hotel staff is located about a 7 minute walk from subway and local bus stops, so it can be a little tricky to find depending on where you get dropped off. That being said, the…"Apr 14, 2015
- Otsu Prince HotelFrom
"I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights and really enjoyed it. My room has 2 twin beds with 2 big sofas and biwa lake views on 19th floors. I spend one day sightseeing at otsu and the…"Apr 14, 2015
- Kishibe Station HotelFrom
"Walking to JR station in 5 minutes, very convenient to Kyoto or Osaka by JR. train. Breakfast is good."Apr 14, 2015
Tsukihitei Ryokan, Nara’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.