All hotels in Barcelona, Spain
Plaza Urquinaona, 2, Barcelona, Barcelona, 08010, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel in a Great Location"
My room (204) was stunning, with a balcony looking onto Urquinaona Plaza and beautiful old paintings on the ceiling. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the pool area is relaxing, and the metro is across the street. Coming and going from out of town is easy, as it is just one block from the transit hub of Plaza Catalunya.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2015
Heidi
Great hotel with superb location. The staff was wonderful.
4 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
robert
"great hotel, clean , renovated, polite staffs, onl"
great hotel, clean , renovated, polite staffs, only the room are a bit small
3 night trip Jun 17, 2015
"great hotel, clean , renovated, polite staffs, onl"
great hotel, clean , renovated, polite staffs, only the room are a bit small
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Amirhossein
"Amaaaaaaaazing"
This hotel's idea of a double bed is the most luxurious sexy beautiful California king-sized bed. You want lighting over here? Check. You want lighting over there? Check! Mirrors left and mirrors right. It all makes for a wonderful night. Missing the rain in the lovely Barcelona sunshine? Fret not, for your shower is like the kickass Indian monsoons. Don't forget the fluffy robes which feel like the warm embrace from your longtime Spanish lover. Free tissues in the lobby bathroom and complimentary gelatinous candies near the elevators. The roof has a pool for ants which needs to be at least 3 times the size, but is enjoyable nonetheless. The desayuno is delectable, with your choice of hundreds of different croissants.
Other trip May 28, 2015
S.K.
"Great Stay!"
it was great great....will use this franchise again
5 night romance trip May 18, 2015
JOHN
"Great hotel location."
The hotel is right at the center of Plaza Catalunya. Easy access to the Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas. We did not get a chance to use the hotel amenities although pleasantly surprised they offer daily juice/sparking wine every afternoon. The check in was a bit confusing since they required us to provide them a voucher. I printed my itinerary from Expedia and found my conf # which they gladly accepted. My other friends who booked their hotel stay from Expedia as well could not find their confirmation number and had to wait. But in the end they checked us all in . The only negative comment was the noise coming from the outside. I am not sure if it is the train or the airplane which would woke me up in the middle of the night. I asked my friends if they happened to hear the same noise and none of them heard anything. I guess being on the 2nd and 3rd floor helps and our room was on the 1st floor facing the street. Overall, our experience in Barcelona was awesome and wish we could have stayed longer.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Suzette
"Very modern and gret location"
Nacho at the front desk was fantastic! Very modern and nice staff with glass of champagne on arrival at front desk.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Bright room in a convenient location"
This hotel was a pleasant surprise. The room was probably one of the brightest I've ever been, everything was an impeccable white. The only issue was the bathroom sink right by the room door, but we adapted. Can't ask for a better location, the Metro is right at the door (you can feel the rumble, but it wasn't an issue), a block away from Plaza Catalunya, and really close to the Born neighborhood. The service was impeccable.
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Gerardo
I found the value-for-money to be quite high, but the hotel is not exactly inexpensive. From what little time I had for observations of this sort, this seems to have an influence on attracting a calmer sort of clients. My room served as a sanctuary from the street bustle. I very much enjoy it, but only when it is outside of the hotel where I am staying, and not inside it. During my stay, it was perfectly quite both during the night and in the morning with only low-tone conversations going on on some of the terraces adjoining mine. A room with a terrace is relatively rare but has a great added value for me. The staff are obviously trained to a high standard and are courteous and knowledgeable. I speak fluent Spanish, but obviously, reception staff could speak a variety of languages. The cleaning staff did a magnificent job. A huge bed with the new type of foam mattress is a dream in itself. There may be better places to stay in Barcelona, but I´ll stick to this one during future visits. The place has style.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"The place to stay for an unforgettable moment!"
Nothing to say except that it was amazing! The staff, the room, the location, the breakfast very good with such a nice staff every morning. We went there for our honeymoon and loved it so much. Worth the price!
5 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
Fabrice
This is a great hotel in a fantastic location. You literally walk everywhere. The hotel decor is very nice and unique artistic almost boutique hotel like. The staff was very friendly as well. I had breakfast in the hotel a few times and the choices are quite nice. The only downfall to this hotel is that the subway runs underneath the hotel and so you hear some rumbling when the train passes. But, for the benefit of the location this is minor. There are also very nice restaurants very close by. I gave everything a 5 except the cleanliness of the room. Being ultra picky I didn't like that the house keeper wouldn't put my bathrobe back on the hanger if I left it on the bed. She would just put it on a chair. Super picky yes but this is my aim of giving a very fair review.
Response by H10 Urquinaona Plaza
Dear Jennifer, All the Hotel staff are so glad to know your stay with us were so nice!! We take note about your tips in order to continue improving. Thank you and kind regards, Meri Ferrando Sales Manager
4 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
"Just as presented online"
Ideally located on the edge of the Eixample and old city. Urquinaona subway stop was right outside. Room was small but nice. Very clean, lots of lighting, great bright design. Our generous balcony looked out onto the courtyard which was lovely and quiet. Gym adjacent to roof deck was only 2 cardio machines but they allow use of a nearby gym which is large, clean, and has many amenities (steam, sauna, pool, etc.). Roof deck fills up quickly so get a spot early if you plan to sunbathe. Wifi can be a bit spotty and slow.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Modern hotel in excellent location."
The H10 is directly opposite the Urquinaona metro station. Location is perfect with all highlights in Barcelona downtown within short walking distance. This is a trendy new hotel (2013), so everything still looks fresh. Style is modern with only white, yellow and dark brown colors. My room was quiet, overlooking the covered internal courtyard. The only noise being the occasional rumble of the subway running under the hotel. The room was small with a bed only accessible from 2 sides, a narrow bathroom with a sink the size of a laptop and a small desk. There is no proper space to put down your bag anywhere. They put two huge bathrobe bundles on the bed, but there is no place to stow them. Otherwise the room has tall ceilings, is very clean and modern and has a huge shower. Breakfast buffet is average. The rooftop pool is a glorified bathtub. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Response by H10 Urquinaona Plaza
We would like to thank your for spending some time giving us your feedback about your stay with us. We are happy to see that the general impression of the hotel and the staff is so good. We hope to welcome you soon. Best wishes from Barcelona. Meri Ferrando Sales Manager
5 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"Beautiful, centrally located hotel"
Had a great 5-night stay in early June. The hotel is very well maintained and has beautiful public areas, including a convenient rooftop deck. Room size was spacious and everything was very modern. Front desk staff were extremely helpful in identifying restaurants and recommending sights to see. The business center is also a nice amenity. Also, the breakfast buffet is a great value, and delicious as well. I would highly recommend this hotel for the great value, customer service, and comfort it provides.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Convenient location"
Staff was very helpful and spoke English. We arrived early and they stored our luggage for the day. The hotel is convenient to buses and the Metro. The breakfast was wonderful with many choices.
2 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Bob and Linda
"First Class! Just what I wanted / just what I got"
I loved it!!! Would stay there ANYTIME & EVERYTIME I'm in Barcelona. This hotel is clean, comfortable, located in the middle of everything I wanted to do. My wife and I felt safe, pampered and welcomed by the outstanding hotel staff. I experienced a minor shower drain stoppage, and immediately, it was fixed within a hour. Shopping around the hotel was plentiful and so was the double deck sightseeing tours. I'm a fussy / particular traveler, and I would rate this a 10 relative to European standards in a urban setting.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Phil A.
"Very, Very Clean!!!"
A1 on all, cleanliness of room/hotel(even the Balcony is dust free), Service with a smile sets the tone of our stay, commendable, amenities relaxing, location is great, at the center of downtown Barcelona. I definitely would come back and recommend to friends.
2 night family trip May 14, 2014
Robert and Cyndy
"Great experience"
Everything about our stay was wonderful. Great room, wonderful location, helpful staff! Highly recommend!
3 night romance trip May 4, 2014
I can't say enough about this boutique hotel. It's walking distance to many attractions and also the hop on/off buses. The front desk people were all super fantastic, as was the bartender. We were upgraded to a fourth floor room with balcony. If you're looking for a super comfortable, boutique hotel, this is your place. If I'm ever in Barcelona, I'll be staying there. Highly recommended!
2 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2014
Pat
"All around awesome!"
The staff was very accommodating and helpful. We had to get some document s faxed and they were very helpful. We loved staying at this hotel. Central location and great restaurants in the neighbor hood. All around fabulous location.
2 night romance trip Apr 8, 2014
Lori
"Perfect Location for Barcelona"
2 blocks off La Ramblas, Subway and Bus right outside. Quiet, Nice, Clean, Great Staff. Go to Gino's for the best food in town it's across the street from Burger King which is across the street.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"biz hotel"
staff was the best…modern and crisp in an old building
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel is a great find. Close to everything (restaurants, shops, trains and buses ). Very convenient for an out of towner and the friendly staff was very helpful in giving recommendations or directions. Would definitely return here.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
Maria
"A great place to stay."
This hotel was very well situated. It was modern and meet our needs very well. The only draw back was the size of the rooms, which were small for 2 people.
9 night trip Oct 6, 2013
"Peace and quiet just off the beaten track"
Beautiful hotel and room, in an excellent location: quiet and lovely, yet a 2 minute walk from the very busy Plaza Catalunya. The room, although new, emphasized style over function. There was not a shelf in the shower for shampoo or soap. The staff were incredibly professional and helpful. The room, although almost brand new, will likely not age well because some of the finishes were cheap. Standard fare for breakfast.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Larry M
"Urquinaona"
Brand new hotel as of July 2013 so superclean, though this also has some downside (e.g. closet in room stinks of fresh lacquer and so not useable for hanging clothes). Ultra-modern, cool art, etc. Location is a few blocks from La Rambla and the main commercial street, but the plaza the hotel sits on is nothing special and a traffic snarl. A good, functional 4-star hotel.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Perfect"
perfect hotel.. 5 star hotel for 4 star price. Only negative is that bathroom has glass walls so it is kind of unpleasant. By the way, the breakfast is delicious ;)
2 night trip Sep 11, 2013
"Great Hotel in Barcelona"
The hotel was new. It had great wifi which was important. The staff was also very nice and helpful. The locations is perfect. I was able to walk everywhere from where I was. It was safe to walk at night and never had to worry. I would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2013
Andrew S
"A great and unique experience"
After reading very few reviews of this recently open H10 we were taking a risk at booking this hotel. It turned out to be such a smooth and wonderful experience. The location is excellent, the hotel is in a beautiful plaza called Plaza Catalunya which is right next to La Rambla. While we were checking in we were offered welcome drinks, Cava and peach juice. The staff is very kind and speak english fluently. Nacho at the front desk was extremely helpful at recomending restaurants and bars. He recommended a little restaurant called Teleferic which turned out to be one of the best experiences of my life. The room was kind of tiny but was just enough space considering we were out eating and sight seeing all day and night. Overall a great experience, will definitely come back to H10 Urquinaona.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2013
Jamie and Lavisha

"10/10 hour tel"
Amazing aesthetics and location! Suites the lux life to those who love the finer things in life!
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
boon wee
SG
Lovely hotel, very central. Staff very friendly and helpful with local restaurants etc. Only small issue was that the room was quite small, it would have been very tight for 2 people. I would recommend this hotel for short break.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2015
Anna
"horrible stay"
it was the most uncomfortable hotel stay i've ever had in my life, very annouying from all aspects, not professional staff with toughness in dealing with guests & rough answers. my friends' room was so small & beside the exit of housekeeping services which made her stay unpleasant , at this hotel they made our journey horrible and they didn't make the effort to make it easier. i would never repeat this experience with this hotel again
5 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
Amani
"Wow"
OMG, what can I say. This hotel was amazing. Sadly we didn't have time to see the terrace with pool. We had our own private terrace which was quiet and lovely. Never tried breakfast as I have my favorites in the neighborhood. I'll definitely stay there again!
3 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Lynn
"Great location and amenities"
The spa and roof terrace were absolutely fantastic. The room was okay, but it felt a bit claustrophobic not being able to open the windows. I would consider staying there again for the location and amenities.
2 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
Brandon
"Very impressed"
This hotel was booked as part of a package. We were extremely happy with our stay. Location was excellent only one block from the main square. Room was comfortable and spacious. We were greeted with a welcome drink and were provided with a complimentary drink when unfortunately they hadn't managed to get to our room to clean by the time we got back from the day. The roof area is a lovely place for evening drinks and the plunge pool refreshing. We asked for two dinner recommendations and the staff were knowledgable and both suggestions were excellent and not overly priced. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it.
Other trip May 22, 2015
lizzy
"Very good location, attractive hotel"
The location on Placa Urquinaona was perfect for visiting all areas of Barcelona as it is between the old city and Eixample. All staff were very polite and helpful. The building is attractive 19th century but has been recently modernised inside. This was stylish though the insistence on rectangular shape for everything such as bathroom fittings was not always practical. The placa outside is busy, and we were upgraded to a room at the rear with a balcony, but unfortunately this was not very pleasant due to smells from vents of nearby buildings. Otherwise we had a very enjoyable week at this hotel.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Excellent hotel in an excellent location"
The only down side was that on arrival our room was not ready and it was going to be a couple of hours. We were very tired and would have preferred to have freshened up before going out. We were however given a welcome drink and our bags were locked away and we went out for a few hours. Other than this i cannot fault anything and would certainly go back again.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
jacky
"Good service, poor cleaning"
Good service, poor cleaning
3 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Prime location"
This hotel is based in a prime location. A metro station is just across the street, Las Ramblas is a few mins walk away with shopping around the corner with known high street brands like Zara, Pull & Bear, H&M, Urban Outfitters, Mango and Sephora to name a few. There's an array of food places in the surrounding area to top it off. The hotel itself is lovely and modern. The rooms reflect the same sharp modern theme. My husband and I paid for a standard room as we knew we would only be in the country for a couple of nights. The room was nice and clean but be advised that you get what you pay for. We were given a first floor room and sadly a bus stop was right outside our window so we could here everything! It was very noisy at night and you can feel the metro trains running under the hotel. Overall, would definitely stay there again as the local is amazing but get a room higher up.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great location for a short stay"
The reception staff were very welcoming and helpful with places to see with an companying map. Welcome drinks were a nice touch and also able to leave our bags even before our checking time. Location was great however the outside noise was sometimes too loud especially at 1-3am. The bar drinks were good. on the downside - the bed was a little on the hard sid but to counter act it, the shower heads were amazing and relaxing!
2 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Anuska
"Excellent stay for one night"
Excellent modern hotel in a great location. Hotel staff really helpful and polite
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
"Lovely hotel!"
Had an amazing 3 night stay at this hotel. We would definitely stay again when we visit Barcelona in the future.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"4* star hotel in the heart of Barcelona"
The hotel is located in centre of the city so not difficult to get to at all. For those travelling by flight the easiest and most cost-effective way to get to the hotel is to take the Aerobus and get the Plaza de Catalunya. The hotel itself is wonderful. Staff very helpful. Rooms are comfortable and very neatly put together. Enjoyed my stay and will recommend it.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
"Lovely clean and friendly. Amazing staff."
Great location right in the middle of town. Near to the Metro. We had a lovely 3 night stay at H10 Urquinoana Plaza Hotel in Barcelona. Hotel staff very helpful and pleasant. We had a great time and would definitely visit again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Sue
"Central, stylish Hotel."
On arrival at the hotel we were given a complimentary glass of Cava - nice touch. We were informed we'd been given a free upgrade to a room with a private balcony overlooking the courtyard garden. After commenting that our stay was for a special occasion (our silver wedding anniversary), we got back from our evening meal to a bottle of champagne and chocolates - lovely gesture.
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
Fred
"Great location in trendy moden friendly hotel"
Great place to explore Barelona. Staff always helpful, room was great and there is a great terrace to relax and have a drink in weather permitting.
Response by H10 Urquinaona Plaza
Thank you so much for your nice comments! We hope to see you soon! Best wishes! Meri Ferrando Sales Manager
3 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2014
Rave reviewer
"Barcelona trip"
Hotel Was fab Very friendly clean and good location
Thank you for your nice comments! Kind regards, Meri Ferrando Sales Manager
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
for a girlie aw
"Excellent on all points"
Great location, staff was very helpful and pleasant, very clean and comfortable, ticks all boxes for both short and longer stays.
Response by H10 Urquinaona Plaza
We want to personally thank you for your excellent comments!!! We look forward to welcome you again. Kind regards, Meri Ferrando Sales Manager
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Tony
"Lovely Central Hotel"
We stayed for 3 nights in August 2014 for a long weekend city break in Barcelona. The hotel staff were extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The hotel is in an ideal position for exploring the Gothic Quarter, The Old Town and not too far a walk from the Gaudi Cathedral. The rooms were very clean and nicely laid out, and we were lucky enough to have a room with a private balcony.
Other trip Aug 28, 2014