All hotels in Berlin, Germany

Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Great amenities
  • Value for money
"Overnight layover in Berlin"
I was here for an overnight layover so didn't get a chance to explore around. The room itself was clean and quiet. Beds were made with a blanket neatly folded. The shower was spacious and fantastic. I wished my stay was much longer.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2016
"Ehh hotel"
Hotel is sort of in the middle of nowhere so if you dobt mind working thats ok. 30 minutes to the zoo walking and 45 minutes to the bradenburg Gate.
3 night trip Mar 4, 2016
Nick
Good in comparison with the price. Wifi is free but slow sometimes.
4 night business trip Feb 16, 2016
Young
Overall good. The room was clean.
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2016
Iloas
Seemed cold and sterile, however the breakfast was great.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2015
Maureen
"Very Good!!"
-All new. -Nice and helpful staff -Clean room -Convenience location. We didn't take the breakfast, expensive for us but it looked delicious
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
Silvia
"Clean hotel and close to everything"
Very cordial staff and close to eats and a lot of attractions.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Renee
"Warm Friendly and Super Stylish"
Well I was greeted by the friendliest front desk staff on earth. Veronica was the best. She made me feel right at home and for this reason I decided to extend my stay. I would definitely stay here again. Dean
1 night trip Jun 21, 2015
Dean
"Nice Hotel very confortable , quite near shopping"
quite a good deal!!! , for price and location We really enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
jose luis
"Nice for the price ( $44)"
Nice , clean rooms , small bathroom with tiny shower stall ( I'm not a big guy but it was almost impossible to turn around)
1 night trip Apr 1, 2015
Janusz
"ok hotel"
nice looking hotel but far from attractions. One needs to take a bus to the subway to get to where they are going. Not much around hotel wqs able to find two bakeries which closed at 1800.
Dear guests, we have read your comments carefully. The team of Novum Style
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great Hotel, Well Located"
It has a nice staff, available for helping, we were given a map on the arrival, it has free wifi and is reasonably well located, 10 minutes away from the zoo where you can connect to the whole city via tube or buses. The room is great, nothing to complain about it.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Felipe
The hotel was very nice. Great creature comforts. I did not get to take part in the breakfast or anything else for that matter. I just needed a place to sleep for an early flight.
Dear guest, thank you for your review. The team at Novum Style
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Thumbs up"
Room was nice, clean, quiet. Breakfast was good. Downside is certainly the distance from the trains but the taxi was only 9-10 euro so not an issue. If we had more time, we would have figured out the bus schedule which is the closest transportation. Overall- worth the booking. Enjoyed the quiet for sure.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Stephana, thank you for your comments and your nice review. The team of Novum Style
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
stephana
"Smell bad like sewage"
The smell of the hotel in the room coridore is like sewage, the cleaniers are bad, i had to ask the recieption to make dure that they clean the room. Breakfast is good, but the the brid is not fresh, location is ok, 10 min by bus 245 to do down town zoo Internet is soooo bad, slow and weak signal and cut off many times,
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Ahmed, we have read your review carefully. Our cleaning staff we will talk again. The team of novelty style
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
ahmed
"soso hotel"
it was totally soso hotel i dont recommand this hotel..
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Guest, We read your review carefully and are a little confused by your comments. The team of Novum Style
10 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
dae h
"Excellent hotel"
Nice older building with modern interior. Clean and spacious rooms, high quality. Very affordable for amazing quality.
Dear guest, thank you so much for your nice review. The team at Novum Style
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Very pleasant, fairly new, friendly and easy to Tegel Airport 2 miles away. Parking is an issue but available. Nice bar and restaurant.
Dear Joe, Thank you for your nice review. The team of Novum Style
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
"far from the action"
The hotel was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that it was a decent walk to the nearest subway or train station to get into the center of the city, but it was doable.
Dear guest, thank you so much for your review. The team at Novum Style
4 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2014
"Fair price. Ok location."
It's an ok hotel. Lobby looks great and modern. Rooms a bit small but functional.
Dear guest, thank you so much for your review. The team at Novum Style
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Clean New Hotel in Decent Area."
Room was better than I expected for price! Hotel just opened in Fall of 2013, therefore everything worked. Hotel was spotless. Room was very clean, and quiet, looked brand new. Nice dining/ bar area in lobby. Some guests may consider room to be small but visiting in summer I just slept there. Great flat screen TV room.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Eric, we are very happy about your review and say thank you. The team at Novum Style
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"NO Air conditioning. Sketchy hotel."
Our layover flight was canceled, so we called the hotel to insure that we could have a VERY late check in (9am the next morning). They said that was no problem. We get to the hotel around 9 am and found that they sold our room! The room we paid for! We had to wait an hour to get into a room. Not cool. I would not trust this hotel with my credit card info, etc. The staff were not helpful at all. They claim to have air conditioning, but it is all centralized and they would not turn it on (middle of July). SO HOT. Don't stay here.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Thank you very much for your review. We want to apologize very much for the behavior and unfriendliness of our employees. The Team from Novum Style
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
If you come with car than it is easy to find parking place near by the hotel for free. You better use public transport in berlin. Unfortunately you can only use a bus near by hotel. Underground-train station is too far away. The room is not well cleaned every day. They forget to put coffe every time they clean the room.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
We are very sorry that you have not enjoyed your stay in our Hotel Novum Style. We have spoken directly with the cleaning company and displayed the lack of cleanliness.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Clean and good value"
Room was very clean, wifi worked perfectly, AC, television, good housekeeping, good location on Franklinstrasse. The pillows and comforters were awful, though. I still have a backache. No mini fridge either.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Zohal, thank you for your review and your honest words, regarding you stay in our Hotel Novum Style Berlin. Of course, we have passed the criticized points to our technical department.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Zohal
"Good hotel for a Tegel layover, not great location"
I stayed at this hotel when I had an overnight layover flying through Berlin Tegel, because the airport hotels had bad reviews and this was only 15 minutes away from the airport by cab. It was very reasonably priced, and the the building was in good shape -- it looked like it used to be an apartment building and was converted into a hotel. I would describe the design as "trendy" -- not my favorite, but fine. Overall it was a good stay for the price and I was happy with my experience. One warning is that it's not really that close to central Berlin and public transportation. It's in a neighborhood of car dealerships. There are a couple restaurants within walking distance but not a huge number. I wouldn't recommend for tourism.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Geoff, Thank you so much for your comments. The Team from Novum Style Berlin
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Geoff
This is a really nice hotel.We will be back for sure!
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
Not central as they say, and they can give un the wrbsite the better way to get by transportation To the hotel .
Love Yaakale, thanks for your comments. The team from DAS Hotel Berlin
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
yaankale
"New Modern Hotel"
Little far from center and Metro station,nice open buffet breakfast for € 10 .Nice and modern room,comfy bed but no fridge in the room.Cozy lobby w Big TV screen.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Can
We stayed at the hotel last week,we arrived on the 15th of June and left at the 19th of June. The hotel location was great for us because we had a rental car and it was very easy to find a parking place right next to the hotel,free if charge. The distance to the main attractions isn't far a way. The staff was very helpful regarding any questions we had. The room we stayed was 108,very nice and quiet,the only problem is that the cleaners don't fill up the coffee/tea at the room after the first use.. The breakfast is very nice although the price is a bit high (we payed 9.90 per person). In total the hotel and the price are excellent,very recommendable!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Great hotel,excellent price/quality ratio.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
While many of the sites in Berlin we wanted to see were east, DAS Hotel was conveniently located to a subway stop (~10min walk). The hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Mr /Mrs, Thank you for your review and your kind words, regarding your stay in our Hotel DAS Berlin. We have gladly passed your positive comments to our employees.
2 night trip May 20, 2014
Very nice and clean hotel with spacious rooms, extremely friendly staff and good overall climate. A little bit far from U-Bahn/S-Bahn, but who wants to travel needs to walk a lot ;) We didn’t have an opportunity to visit whole hotel, but what we saw was grate! I recommend definitely.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"safe, close to Bus stop, good value"
The hotel is relatively new, surrounded by Car dealerships, street is not busy, rooms are clean and comfortable. The bus stop is 2 mins walk and Subway 15 mins walk. No frills, affordable. I would recommend it any day. Apparently there are no large signs in this neighborhood to easily find it.
Thank you so much for your comments. Your Team from DAS Berlin
Other trip May 22, 2014
1st Time Berlin
"Pretty nice place, relatively small rooms"
Nothing special, and the rooms were quite small, but overall a nice place. Can be reached easily by bus, and is also about a 15-minute walk from the Ernst-Reuter Platz metro station.
Dear Don, thank you for your review. Your team from the Hotel DAS Berlin
2 night business trip May 16, 2014
Don
"great hotel"
very nice, new, nice staff which all speak English. Martinez from the front desk was very nice. they stored my luggage a whole day.
Response by Novum Style Hotel Berlin-Centrum
Dear Sir, Thank you for your review and your kind words, regarding your stay in our Hotel DAS Berlin. We have gladly passed your positive comments to our employees. We hope to welcome you again as our guest soon. Sincerely Yours DAS Team
3 night family trip May 9, 2014
ofer
I warmly reccomend this nice, clean and new hotel, with a very good price-quality relationship, free wifi, excellent breakfast, very kind staff. The only negative things are: it's not near the center (and you have to walk about 10 minutes to get the subway) and the price for breakfast is a bit high.
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Value for money"
This hotel is not right in the center of town but still easy to reach by bus or hired car. Lots of free parking in the street especially at night. The rooms are smaller but for this price a very good deal. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
"Nice Hotel for a business trip"
A new hotel with a very reasonable price/quiality ratio. Located about 10 mins walk from the under or overground metro stations. By taxi not more than 5 mins to the city center (Zoologische Garten). Upon arrival I was not happy with my room and the staff was very helpful in changing it immediately. The room was very clean with a comoforable bed, very good size and clean bathroom even though the shower space is a bit small. Ideal for a few nights, and also close to Tegel Airport.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Very , very good!!!
2 night trip Feb 25, 2014
"Still too new"
The towels still shed a lot of fluff (too new), the housekeeping staff didn't remove my rubbish nor my used cups. The room is spacious and very nice. The staff needs to be trained a bit more in customer service matters.
2 night trip Jan 5, 2014
"Just what we needed"
My boyfriend and I spent two nights here as our first stop in Berlin. In a nice location, surrounded by auto dealers, so there wasn't much noise from the street. Close to the Charlottenburg Palace and a nice walk to Kunfürstendam. Good for people who like to walk, as it is a little hike to the subway.
2 night romance trip Jan 5, 2014
Chelsea
"Great Hotel, Inconvenient Location"
I stayed at the Hotel Berlin-Centrum for two nights while I was visiting Berlin. The hotel staff was friendly, knowledgable, and willing to answer any questions that I had. The room was clean, modern, and comfortable. There was wi-fi throughout the hotel. The hotel location however was fairly inconvenient. I got in late and took the bus to a street near the hotel, and had to walk down a dark street looking for the hotel, it was located about a ten minute walk to the nearest metro station, which was one stop away from the Zoo stop, but again getting to and from the station in the dark was challenging. The hotel had breakfast offered for a reasonable price, but there were no restaurants or bars near the hotel.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Abby Ruble
Nice experience. . Good location. .. rooms are good... over all very good facilities...good price ..nice and helpful staff...
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
abhishek
"Superb basic (3-star) hotel."
Excellent, brand new hotel in a silent neighborhood not too far from the city center. Kettle in the room, stable, but not too fast complimentary WiFi, two mugs and two glasses replaced by clean ones every day. Tea. Free bottle of sparkling water for tired travellers on the first day :). It is ~10-15 minutes by foot from U-2 and U-9 underground but you can take a bus line 245 from Franklinstrasse/Helmholtzstrasse (about 100 meters from the hotel) to get to U-2 (direction Zoologischer Garten), U-9 (direction Nordbahnhof) or even Main Train Station (direction Nordbahnhof). Once you enter the underground/S-bahn it's easy to go anywhere you like.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Lester
"Nice hotel cool design"
I had a great experience at DAS Hotel the room was very well insulated I did not use heating at all, eventhough was very cold outside. You can choose to have your room done or not, nice walk to the subway station, and the taxi service early in the morning was fast and good priced.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Nat
"Clean but not enough"
It was clean, nice staff, nice price but these are the not enough reasons to choose this hotel.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"relatively inexpensive, not far from city center"
A very small cozy hotel. Location is good, only few metro stops from the city center. A small disadvantage was a somewhat long walk to the nearest metro station (Ernst-Reuter-Platz), about 5-10 min walking. Still I don't think it took us more than 30 min (incl. walking time) to get to the main attractions. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Gulnar

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Peaceful nights near good restaurants."
The hotel was very clean. The hotel and neighbourhood are quiet. Most of the neighbour are auto dealerships. Extras were a bit pricey. The 4€ bottle of water in the room retails for 79 cent. The beds were lovely and firm. The staff were very friendly.
3 night trip Feb 8, 2016
Declan
"Berlin 5stars"
Berlin is a beautiful city with amazing people and culture. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. We will be back :)
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
Sean
"Hotel Review"
Housekeeping woke us up continually by walking into the room. We'd say give us 30 minutes and they'd walk back in 5 minutes later. Apart from that it was nice. The hotel was also in a weird place, next door to 3 different car sales rooms.
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016