All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
6/13-16 Soi NaNa Nue, Sukhumvit 3/1 RdKlong Toey, BangkokBangkok10110Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Good internet service
  • Value for money
    Service is adequate
    Quite clean
    Room is not nice
"Not worth it"
Sometimes you get what you pay for. In this case you get even less. The bed was uncomfortable, staff was disagreeable, and bathroom had little ants all over the sink.
3 night trip Mar 4, 2016
Damon
"great spot friendly staff"
had a brilliant time in bangkok for location couldnt get any closer to the action of sukumvit
1 night trip Dec 4, 2015
phil
Neat rooms, friendly staff. Good value for good price.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2015
"Serves a purpose"
If what you're after is price and locarlocation, go for it. If you want friendly staff and a pleasant atmosphere, forget it.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Clean hotel at the heart of Soi Arab"
The hotel entrance and lobbies look a bit oldish but when I got inside the room I was surprised seeing how clean it is. Specially the washroom is extra clean. The room is comparatively small but quite good enough. We initially booked for 2 nights but the day we checked out and went to the airport, we learned the flight will be delayed for two days. We wanted to check-in at Pinnacle again but this time around they were asking for THB. 1300 per night whereas when we booked through hotels.com for 2 nights, we had to pay THB. 1500 in total. When I asked why this difference in price, they said the online booking rate is different and they cannot provide that rate when booking in person. We later on checked in at P B Hotel and the rooms there were lot bigger but they had small cockroaches in the bathroom. To wrap up, if you're OK living at Soi Arab, and looking for a place near Nana BTS, Soi 11 and 13, this is a good place.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
Mojjammil S
"cheap hotel good pricej"
Room was small For 20 dollars You Get What You pay For The Refrigerater Didnt Work
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
peter
"last night before going back home"
I booked this hotel for my last night. Chose this because it had good train connections to Airport. Everything was fine, room was comfortable and clean. Staff was nice too. Would recommend to anyone!
3 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
Mika
"Not a nice place to stay"
It was not a good experience. wanted to leave on day of arrival but they will not give a refund.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Ammi
This hotel are very old,the room old too,but clean.Are not easy to find even are 200m from Sukhumvit rood and just 5min walk from Btm Nana station,i advice to have the number of the hotel and call them to confirm the location of the hotel to the guy drive you there.Dont trust people on the street they do not understand the address and they will give you wrong way. The area of the hotel are 90% muslim people and African.But is save,and close to everthyng. The room must renovation,are very old.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"pinncle suhkumvit"
This hotel is just "ok", but the location is excellent if you want to be in the Suhkumvit area. The prices are very reasonable compared to other properties in the area. The hotel is slightly run down, but definitely worth consideration if you want to be close to: Nana Plaza, Arabic area, Nana train station, Soi Cowboy etc all within walking distance. The room was clean, but hot water was sporadic, there was no soap or toiletries provided. Also, the faucet on the bathroom sink sprays very hard and will splash you clothes when you turn it on to wash your hands!
2 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Elliott
"Simply ghastly rooms"
Its a budget hotel, so don't expect any luxuries. Terrible bed and dank carpet. Quite claustrophobic.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014
Farheen
"close to nana BTS."
I checked out early. It was just in an awkward location. The hotel was old and didn't seem comfortable. I'm usually very easy-going, but since I was with my girlfriend, we wanted something in a more comfortable location. I would be fine staying here for a night or two.
3 night trip with friends Feb 9, 2014
"it is a low bugdet hotel. Good value for money"
the room was quite clean, the staff was friendly, the bathroom was very good and very clean, and the room seemed comfortable for me
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
"Close to downtown"
The hotel was adequate for staying close to the center of the city and ring close to the BTS.
6 night trip Jan 6, 2014
"Non smoking room smells of smoke"
The hotel is on a slightly shady street, centrally located near the BTS station. The reception looks dank and we felt cheated because the rack rate is lower than what we got online. We checked into a room that was smelling like smoke so we asked for a non smoking room. The lady switched our room but unfortunately the non smoking room also smelled like cigarettes. Well, it was just for one night so it was okay but the smell was what got us.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Sukhumvit Bargain & Great Location"
I stayed there for 3 nights. I thought it was an exceptional value and great location--minutes away from Nana BTS, the whole Arab sector of foods, and countless other things. Staff were very attentive & helpful. Room was exceptionally clean. I know I read some negative reviews on other sites about this place, but I think that was the 5-star lot whingeing about an excellent 2-3 star hotel. I will stay here again on all future visits as it is so easy to get everywhere.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Toilet is dirty specially is bath tab, never clean
2 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2016
kah kee
"not recommended, stay away"
Room looks like a prison cell. The bed is comfortable and the room has Air con and wifi, however other than that the room gets no light, the bath tub is very dirty, the carpet is worn out and dirty. Tub was so dirty I had to wear my slippers whilst showering. The reception did not assist me in even opening the doors as I struggled to enter with my 2 big suitcases. Also, I did not feel safe in the hotel as the hotel is in a very dodgy and dirty Arab and African Sukhumvit soi 3/1, filled with beggars. It doesn't feel like being in Thailand but something like Nigeria as you step into this road. However, being in Thailand it is actually safe. Probably the worst Sukhumvit soi. The hotel corridors smell of weird perfume used by the guests. Do yourself a favor and spend some more money to stay elsewhere. I felt my life expectancy will reduce by staying here.
6 night trip Feb 2, 2016
"More than worth for money"
Excellent , more than worth for money Superb location , 24 hrs crowded walk ways Street shopping . Over all fun
Other trip Jan 15, 2016
"grimey old hotel but serves a purpose"
i stayed here for 3 nights, the room was clean but fitted with old carpet. the furniture is not much better. bed was comfy, sheets clean and bathroom was nice enough with good shower. overpriced for what you get but it's in sukhamvit. old a/c, old tv. window has view of wall next door. depressing place really. I left a bag in my room when i checked out, i went back and was very happy they still had it for me, then i realised £50 had gone from it, which i never got back. also on check out they tried to charge me an extra half day payment for checking out 35-40mins late. i won't stay here again
1 night trip Nov 7, 2015
"Value for Money"
Value for money hotel room right in the heart of the entertainment zone.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
IN
"Good location that's all.."
As we checked in they gave us water.but they were hot.also it's an Arab community so if you don't mind many stores and street bender.location is only 10 mins walk from bts.hotel room was small,hotel is run by Arabs not thai.1000b night
2 night trip Dec 2, 2015
Adam
"Quiet from the bussle"
I've stayed in many hotels in the surrounding area and it's my first time to stay in Soi 3. I was pleasantly surprised that it's pretty quiet despite being the heart of the city except for the religious calls. I'm ok with it as long as it doesn't call early in the morning. The room amenities are very basic. No toothbrushes, shampoo and 2 bottles of water as a welcome complimentary. If you are looking for close proximity to transport(BTS is only 5 mins walk away) and bars. This is a good choice.
4 night trip Nov 24, 2015
SG
"It's okay"
Relatively cheap. In the Sukhumvit area. Got a room on the top floor, meaning we were away from all the noise on the road. Would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
"dive in a hive"
Good location and cheap. Some rooms need a scrub, but they're acceptable when considering the price!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2015
Carl
"arab quarter"
nice cheap accomadation for the nana area,plenty going on and its just like the arab quarter.a little tip the money exchange places on a little road next to the hotel offer the best rates in bangkok
2 night trip Apr 2, 2015
GARY
"Shreesh"
Very pleasent stay , initially we were little skeptical because of the (arabic dominated)location of the hotel , but overall the stay was very nice and comfortable,the sky train station(Nana) is very close by thus was very economical to commute through bangkok, the staff of the hotel were also very courteous and helpfull,we thank the entire staff and management for making our trip a memorable one and wish the pinnacle sukhumvit team all the very best.
4 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Shreesh
IN
"Not a nice position to stay"
It wasn't a good experience to stay this hotel. The environment of the hotel was terrible. But it was neat and clean . All fridge TV we're very old .
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
akram
"Not as the pictures"
I went there for my first day in thailand. It was not a good experiance. There was a hole in the ceiling and water everywhere in the bahtroom. The guy there wanted to keep my passport for a reason I dont know because his english was worst than mine. For less you can get a lot better.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Gab
"Air conditions"
Air condition in noicy so hard to sleep,and price is better when you book it from expedia but if you wanna pay at reception they charge you more
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Good location & really convenient for Muslims to get their Halal food anywhere around the hotel. Whole street was still very crowded even at midnight.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
cc
MY
"Nice hotel, hard to find"
We had a relatively good experience here, staff could be a bit more helpful. Room was clean and quiet. Overall good value. The address is confusing, it's actually in the alleyway next to Soi 3, which is soi 3/1. I would stay here again if I was in the sukhukvit area.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Ben
"not a good family place"
poor security doors not good locks windows to outer ledge did not lock, any one could get in from adjacent rooms
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
pip
"6 NIGHTS IN PINNACLE SUKHUMVIT BANGKOK THAILAND"
This hotel is surrounding with Middle Eastern Restaurant and majority of the guest is from Arab Countries. The room is clean and has satellite tv program from several countries. BTS Nana station is just less than 3 minutes walkaway. From Don Mueang Airport take bus to BTS station Mo Chit and stop at Nana station. While from Suvarnabum Airport take Airport Rail Link to Phaya Thai station to exchange with BTS Phaya Thai and stop at BTS Nana station.
6 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
ABDULLAH BIN
"Sketchy neighborhood"
Located in a middle eastern market neighborhood. Not ideal for couples or women with men looking for fights. It has completely feeling of a sketchy area I would try to avoid on any situation, mostly at night. I During the day the area is calm, after dawn it is when it becomes scary Hotel was ok clean, not updated at all an expect to see the other person in the bathroom and the bed is not the most comfortable one. I would not stay there again
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Sebastian
"Value for money"
It's an old hotel. Decent and can do. Nothing much to brag about except it's near Nana station
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
JPT
SG
"Location is nice place"
it was good but room cleanness not good. pls try to put oven on each floor to warm the food.
4 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014
"easy cheap"
good for price
3 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Hotel in busy area"
This hotel was booked by a company, it was in the heart of restaurants and shops, which was good, my room on the top floor was noisy, as at night the water pump kept stopping and starting, I drew the night manager's attention to this, he agreed with me that it was noisy, I found sleeping a difficulty due to this noise, the room also had small ants on the table. Eventually when my pre booked days were over I was glad to vacate from this establishment.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Henry
"Hotel close to shops and restaurants"
Hotel booked through Expedia, the hotel was in the center of shops and restaurants, my room was on the 6th floor which was noisy as the water pump cuts in every time water was used I drew attention to this, the night staff advised me there was nothing they could do. This noise kept me awake, until I eventually when my prepaid days booked by Expedia ran out I then changed my hotel. The table also had unwelcome visitors such as ants and bugs. Most of the staff were pleasant, though one young man on nights was aggressive. With all this in mind I doubt I'll ever use their facilities again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Henry
"Warning: Location Misplaced by hotels.com !!"
I used the map locator on this website to find a hotel near my friends. I book this Pinnacle Sukhumvit Inn, but it is nowhere to be found!!! I walk around for 1 hour trying to find the hotel, until I give up and go to an place with wifi. Finally I find out that the location is on Soi 3/1, not 13 as stated on the map. This area is 12 minute walk from the nightlife on Soi 11, instaed of 1 minute as it was stated on the map. I have informed hotels .com about the misplacement but they did not answer and have not changed it.. STAY AWAY!
1 night trip Feb 18, 2014
friendlyhelper88
"good"
nice stay
2 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2014
"comfortable stay"
a little rundown but for the price its very good. excellent location, helpful staff and spacious rooms. the fridge is hidden under the tv
4 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2014
No problems - 2 mins walk from Nana Metro which is a main positive
2 night trip Nov 17, 2013
EdwinD
Air conditioning was playing up but not a problem...
3 night trip Nov 14, 2013
EdwinD
"Near to nightlife at Nana BTS"
Fairly enjoyable, near nightlife and shopping areas to keep me busy during the evenings...acess to good and cheap food
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Solo Traveller
"shabby sheik"
the pinnacle's in a very central spot in sukhumvit. the street itself is nicknamed 'soi arab' and justifiably so. a rather hectic little street and not for those seeking an oasis. at this price, i was entirely prepared for the somewhat tired state of the room, though it could have been cleaner. everything worked though and the staff were pleasant and obliging.
5 night trip Aug 21, 2013
"great"
it was great
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
usa125

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

I didn't had high expectations at all cause of the cheap price. The room was ok, everything was very old but it was clean and that's the most important for me.
5 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2016