Hotel Estelar Calle 100, Bogota
Situated in Bogota, Hotel Estelar Calle 100 is in the business district and close to World Trade Center, Park 93, and Del Chico Park. Also nearby are Museum Mercedes Sierra de Perez and La Castellana National Theater.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is available. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary in public areas. There is a 24-hour business center on site. Additional amenities include a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. This is a smoke-free property.
The 66 guestrooms at Hotel Estelar Calle 100 include laptop-compatible safes and minibars. Guests can use the in-room complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Rooms are equipped with plasma TVs with cable channels. All accommodations provide desks and phones. Bathrooms offer showers and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $52
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 66 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Up to 2 children (11 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Bogota hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Bogota hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Bogota
- Hotel Dann Avenida 19 BogotaFrom
"Centrally located, not too far from everything... the area is not very safe at night according to hotel staff, but it's not dangerous, they only recommend not to walk alone...…"Apr 14, 2015
- Nuevo Hotel Rincón de Santa BarbaraFrom
- Hotel Confort BogotaFrom
"A short stay, the owner operates the hotel. She is very friendly. I really recomend this hotel."Apr 13, 2015
- Sofitel Bogota Victoria RegiaFrom
"I have stayed at many hotels in Bogota and Sofitel was one of them. I seemed to enjoy the hotel more on this visit. The room is close to perfect, the staff friendly and the…"Apr 13, 2015
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Hotel Estelar Calle 100, Bogota’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
Guests who purchase a package that includes accommodation and food service may be exempt from the National Sales Tax. For more information, please contact the office using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.