Hotel Tamacá Torre Norte, Santa Marta
Within easy reach of the beach, Hotel Tamacá Torre Norte is in Santa Marta (El Rodadero), close to Mundo Marino Aquarium, Rodadero Beach, and El Rodadero Aquatic Park. Also nearby are Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum and Blanca Beach.
Dining options at the resort include 2 restaurants along with a poolside bar. Guests are served a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. The staff can provide tour/ticket assistance and wedding services. Additional amenities include an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Complimentary self parking is available onsite for guests. This is a smoke-free property.
Rooms open to balconies. The 141 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Tamacá Torre Norte include minibars and safes. Televisions are equipped with satellite channels.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $84
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 141 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (4 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Nearby Three Star Santa Marta hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1959
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV channels
- In-room safe
Top Santa Marta hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santa Marta
- Masaya Santa MartaFrom
"Awesome hotel/hostel- very clean, friendly staff, conveniently located- amazing value!!! Highly reccomend."Apr 6, 2015
- Hotel Boutique Don PepeFrom
"Very helpful staff, great service and great breakfast. No complaints. Definitely the nicest place in Santa Marta, but then again Santa Marta doesn't have a ton of high end places.…"Mar 28, 2015
- La Calzada del SantoFrom
- La Casa del Farol Hotel BoutiqueFrom
"Good location in Santa Marta"Mar 12, 2015
DiningMa Anasu Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Arrecifes Restaurant - Onsite restaurant. Reservations are required.
Hotel Tamacá Torre Norte, Santa Marta’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6090 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.