All hotels in Kerobokan, Indonesia

• 3.0
  • 2.0
  • 1.0
    (0)

"Great Location, Amazing Villa, too Many Mosquitoes"
We stayed in villa 3 in July and oh boy! such an amazing villa - huge in size, extremely comfortable and luxurious. The private pool was of good size. The staff was courteous and helpful but most weren't conversant in English. The hotel only provided breakfast with no other meals served but that is fine, there are a number of good restaurants around and in Seminyak to explore. The hotel is located in the heart of Seminyak and is close to all the happening restaurants and bars. The only drawback to the hotel are the mosquitoes,. There are just too many of them. Carry enough repellent for a good night sleep! Overall though 2 thumbs up to the hotel!!!
4 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Samarth
IN
"Everything you need"
Villas have everything you need staff are helpful. Villas are a little tired.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Lilfena
"Good overall"
Villa is big enough and hotel surrounding is quite, recommended for leisure stay that far from hustle
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
CC

TripAdvisor reviews for Bugan Villas

"Old and horrible"
01/26/16 Travelgypsyisme Cairns, Australia
We booked here for 2 nights as the photos were great and it seemed like a great deal. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised at the size of it and that they had followed through on our request to make it romantic which was appreciated. It turns out we had the oldest crappiest villa and the only one that had not been renovated. Before arrival we had called numerous times to say we would be late, but there was not answer. When we inquired on arrival he just shrugged his shoulder and said yes the phone rang. The lights and aircon did not work in the kitchen area. Besides the 2 wine glass that they gave us on arrival there was no cutlery, glasses, plates. Kind of pointless having a kitchen. The spa did not work, the pool had alot of chipped tiles. The fountain was a statue with a hose stuck in the back, which ran at full speed all night. The bedroom was nice and the aircon worked very well which is great as this is where we spent most of our time, killing mosquitos that came in through the door where there were large gaps. There was an outside shower but far too mozzie infested to attempt. We were told we were the only ones in the complex but when in the bath (which can be seen from above) there was a noise of something falling over. I suspect someone was up there. There is no key for the front door if you go out. The only key was for the bedroom. We could not even find any place to get dinner. Highly disappointed.
"Bugan Villas, Seminyak,Bali"
09/12/15 Zirazakaria
Overall I'm satisfied with the villa, WiFi was functioning well. Big rooms. High ceiling adds up to the space. Living hall available. Service was alright although during the time I went, they haven't installed land phone yet. If you want peace, Seminyak is a place to stay. Not walking distant to Kuta. This villa is secluded but easy access. It is very private. I would say this villa is underrated and definitely would stay there again.
"LOVE♡♡♡"
07/18/15 Cindy W
It's truly amazing! The best ever! I stayed here for 3nights and everything were awesome!! Staffs are extremely helpful, location can't be better than this (if you're looking for a perfect getaway and forget all the business and crowd and things. Omg you'll love this!) Breakfast is good, they'll give to you to your room and it's good. The only thing I don't like about breakfast is only because it's cold already when I eat it. But it still good! XD The bedroom is sooo big and spacious, there are 4 bathrooms (3 bathrooms and 1 toilet) in each rooms so it's good! Each bathroom has its own bathtub and it's so comfortable! I wish I could stay longer. Thankyou!
"Surprising !!!"
05/11/15 Remmuu
Just stay in this villa last week and surprisingly everything is good in order to my expectation... With all the online survey before choose this villa, this is consider old villa and i have no complain with the great deal given my the Villa Manager. It's huge 3 bedrooms villa with swimming pool and lil bit too big for me as couple travelling. The villa need some attention for the maintenance as we can see some wear down here and there. Great thanks to Mr. Nando to reassure my stay is memorable one and yes indeed for his personal special attention during my stay. Thank you and will see you soon next month.
"Wish id stayed longer! highly recommend!"
02/25/15 chrisjb92
Villa was amazing, very clean and staff were helpful. Pool was perfect and rooms/bathrooms were great size. Wish was slightly closer to seminyak main streets but perfect for a relaxing stay. Good kitchen facilities if looking to stay in and cook
"First trip to Bali and Best stay ever."
12/09/14 Jeeereeeyyy
Was staying in this Villa from the 3rd- 8th of December at Villa 2. Gotta say that its a really pleasant experience from the first day till the last. The people there are really really Helpful and friendly, supplying to your needs in their every ways. Especially the house Keeper Mr Adi, One of the kindest person My friends and I have ever seen. Villa was in perfect condition being cleaned every day and facilities was as perfect too. My friend had his birthday during our stay and we got complemented by a Birthday cake which we felt really appreciated with again from house keeper Adi. Every thing within this Villa was almost perfect but maybe the only down set to this apartment was its location as it was a little far from the clubs or beaches. Once again Thank you Bugan Villas for your hospitality, will really recommend friends to stay here in the future. Jeremiah.
"Cheap and cheerful"
08/26/14 Travelbugtaylor Brisbane, Australia
Me and my partner rented this three bed villa just for the two of us which meant that we could use the whole villa apart from the other two bedrooms which were locked. The villa was clean but there were many stains/marks/worn furniture/interior. All that mattered to us was that the bedroom and bathroom and pool were clean as these were the main places we used. We had clean bed sheets, towels etc everyday and breakfast was brought in each morning. Some marks on bedsheets and a leek in the bathroom but these things we just put up with. We had free wifi which was great and the location was perfect as we rented a scooter and could be in the centre of Seminyak in minutes. However we couldn't lock the villa, only our bedroom which seemed a little odd so if you had a family that used the whole villa to put their stuff then this wouldn't be ideal as anyone could just walk in and snatch your belongings. Only one member of staff was helpful and could understand english but he was great and helped as much as he could. Overall this is a great place if you just want somewhere cheap where you can laze around your own pool for a couple of hours each day and somewhere to rest your head at night :)
"Not so bad"
08/15/14 mynameisdarn Malaysia
the villa was nice. but a little bit run down. the pool and Jacuzzi need a good scrub. the location was ok. near to the seminyak main street. the breakfast was way below my expectation. the staff was friendly and really helpful. well it is reasonable with what i am paying. and dont forget to bring mosquito repellent.
"Just Ok!"
04/22/14 LeMoj
Recently stayed in this accommodation and while overall experience was just Ok but the level of cleanliness was really poor. You could see a big dead cockroach in the cupboard under the sink. Still couple of dirty cutleries on the floor of dish washer & many more unhygienic issues but staff were real courteous & attentive. You get your room done everyday & since we didn't use our kitchen facilities like dishwasher then it was Ok for us. I personally won't recommend this place to my family and friends as I know they'd expect a cleaner place :-)
"BuganV"
03/16/14 Sheikh R Dhaka City, Bangladesh
The more I will say about Bugan Villa,it will be less..Beaut never comes as an option,this place made me come back again,Magnificent place,so relaxing..wonderful service from whole bunch of friendly people and the management is great..the place is neat and clean with proper hygiene standard..Nevertheless,the location of villas are fantastic,it is nearby shopping centres,beach and good food restaurants.I personally felt like it is a little piece of heaven..I loved that place.