All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 1, Balabag, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.9
"very clean hotel for couples"
Not on the beach but I already knew that when I booked the hotel. A little pricey for a place with no refrigerator or wifi. Surroundings are not desirable with eye sores. However, the hotel is very clean and ideal for couples. The staff too are very friendly.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
brad
"close to the beach, quite and friendly staff"
overall, it's a nice place to stay. Good location and nice staff.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014

"About 5-10 minutes walk to the beach station 1"
The path way to this pop district could have been more appealing and clean.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Archie
PH
"Breakfast Menu"
It was overall okay, but I'd like to suggest that Casa Alonso do improvise on menu selection provided. My hotel stay comes with free breakfast however, there's nothing on the menu that I can eat except for Garlic Bread. Why So? Because almost all the selections has pork/ham in it & I do no eat that. As a Muslim, even beef/chicken need to be slaughtered the Islam way. Never mind those meat, but the very least, I think hotel should provide is bread butter/jam and or cereal with milk option. Even tea was not available. Staffs were friendly, pleasant & helpful. Wi-Fi connection was bad.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
SG

"great"
great place
5 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
Wai Yan
HK
"Fin ytas men stinker av Mögel och fukt"
Det är fint på ytan, men är fuktigt, stinker mögel och har skitiga lakan. Plus att persierna till rummet är helt värdelösa. Man ser rakt in i rummet.
3 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
SE
"Enkelt hotell"
Ett enkelt hotel, med väldigt enkla rum men fungerar om man bara ska sova. Bodde tre i ett rum och fick då endast en extra madrass, tycker att de borde tillhandahållit en extrasäng. Frukosten var väldigt enkel, en omelett eller asiatisk frukost med ris och grejer. Tycker verkligen inte att hotellet var värt sitt pris.
9 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
SE
"clean and new but far"
Its find to find a location of hotel. And far a bit from beach But room is new and clean
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
KR
"The service and room is nice"
The employee is friendly , and room is clean and lovely , but the wifi is sucks, if u want to stay in a good location and don't wanna spend too much money , I think Casa Alonso is your good choice !!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2014
KR

TripAdvisor reviews for Casa Alonso

"Affordable accommodation"
02/12/15 GuoxiBill Maroubra, Australia
I was a single traveller during for this trip and I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. I received a discount because there's a free night when you pay for 4 nights. The accommodation was basic but I was there for scuba diving meaning I wasn't it my room all that much. The rooms felt cramped so I would recommend an alternate hotel if you're travelling with a significant other.
"far from the beachfront"
03/16/14 almaphoopie Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The hotel is very clean and staff is very helpful and friendly. We had a minor problem with the air-conditioning system and they promptly tried to fix the problem. The driveway isn't paved and it was hard to pull our wheeled duffel bag. It is far from the beachfront and you need to put aside your coins to take the tricycle to get to the beach front such as station 2 or D'mall which is always available approximately every 5 minutes. At night, the street isn't well lit. So do have all your activity planned in the morning or until before the sunset.
"As pictured :)"
01/24/14 Thannia Singapore, Singapore
Road leading to hotel can be muddy during rainy seasons. Maybe not good for those with children or too many belongings. Very nice and clean room, except that there were no chairs or mini coffeetables, except for those where the lampside are placed o.o (Minimalist?) You need to tuck-in all your belongings in one vertical cabinet, which is rather small. The room is clean, no pungent / cigarette smell and the bathroom is tidy too (no molds ands rusts, very important!). As what others have noticed, the white sheets were stained! No particular smell, but still, nobody likes dry stain in their beddings! Reported and the staff was very accomodating and changed it right away. Still, it doesn't look so clean, but at least I'm sure it was freshly tucked. Water pressure is a bit low and water from shower takes time to fully drain. Manageable still. No restaurant available in this hotel although they have menus for "take-out" - meaning you can eat them at your room or somewhere else (but mind you, there was no table or chairs for dining inside the room!). We were too lazy to go out during our first night and ordered from their menu. Very poor taste. I think they ordered it from somewhere/ 3rd-party and have them delivered. Will consider this next time i go back to Boracay because of the friendly rates, cleanliness and accommodating staff!
"This is not a 3 stars hotel"
08/26/13 davidfromnyc new york
I booked this hotel thinking that it was a 3 stars hotel, but when I got to the property I noticed that it was not. The first room I got on the first floor, The bed liners were stain with blood. So I went back to the from desk and asked the lady for another room. The second room the bed was also stain but to me luck not blood. So I decided to stayed there. They also never clean the room while I was there, even though I asked for it. The located is not but if you don't want to be near the action.
"Pleasantly Surprised"
08/15/13 Sophie89768 Legaspi, Philippines
Our stay at Casa Alonso started off to a rough start. We'd been travelling all day and were exhausted so when we arrived and they said they didn't have our booking - even though we had confirmed the day before - we were slightly annoyed. They originally told us we couldn't check in until 12 that night which I said was ridiculous and that they would have to organise something else...so they did. They were very apologetic and sweet about the whole business so we really couldn't complain. So we stayed one night in a nearby hotel called Sitio Boracay and they paid for the extra charge on this room. We were tempted to just continue our stay there, however the rooms were incredibly overpriced so the next day we ventured back to Alonso apprehensively. However we were pleasantly surprised. Our room - a standard one on the ground floor- was lovely and really great value for money. It's modern, clean, very comfortable bed, quiet airconditioning...we really couldn't ask for more. I think it was actually good that we got to compare Sitio to Alonso as Sitio is at least double the price but Alonso was just as nice....though Sitio does have a pool. Some other positive things to consider: Don't be put off by the unmade road leading down to the hotel. It does all look a bit random when you get down there, but you'll be happy once you're in the room. The hotel is a 5 minute walk away from the beach. They provide you with beach towels if you ask. We bought a 4 litre bottle of water which they were happy to refill whenever we ran out. Quiet as it's situated away from the main road.
"Very comfortable"
02/18/13 LasseSi Stockholm, Sweden
We liked this room a lot. Large, light and with very good beds and a nice bath-room. The only negative thing was a wifi that worked only when it felt for it. And be aware that if you order break-fast Casa Akonso will send for a far from perfect Philippino one. The location is not bad, a few minutes walk from the beach at boatswtation 1.
"Excellent value for money close to the beach"
02/17/13 ccaarroooll
I stayed in Casa Alonso from 11-16/2/13, it's in the perfect location, off of the main road so you don't get any of the noise or dirt but close enough to the beach. Less than a 5 min walk. The room was clean and modern. The hotel doesn't clean the rooms daily which I liked however I'm sure if you ask they would. The breakfast is a typical Filipino breakfast. I didn't try this instead choosing to eat in some of the local cafes instead. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were also fitted with air-con which is a must in such a humid environment. I would definitely stay here again if visiting boracay.
"5 Minute Walk To Station 1's Beach"
05/18/12 gladysleah Singapore, Singapore
Location - It is 5min walk to the beach of Station 1. The hotel is located near the church (I think it's the only church there). So make sure you know this if you'll take a tricycle from the Jetty Port. Because it is not near the street, we have a quite and peaceful evening. Hotel / Room: It's a one-month old hotel, so expect that the rooms are clean. Our room is clean and everything is in order. Staff: They are accommodating and there is a security guard every night whilst the receptionist is away. I've requested for the hair dryer and they gave it to me even during the wee hours. Breakfast: The receptionist or guard will always ask you and even go to your room to ask what breakfast and what time do you want to have it. We love their 'Tapsilog'. We encountered a slight problem after the trip. My credit card was charged twice, but after reporting it. Casa Alonso and Booking.com solved it immediately. So hats off for them! If I would go back to Boracay, which I'm sure I will, I will not hesitate to book here again.
"Fin yta, dåligt innehåll"
01/05/15 ailalisa Stockholm, Sweden
Hotellet och rummen isig ser väldigt fräscha ut. Men det är väldigt mycket yta. Skitiga lakan, stora fläckar som de inte byte trots att vi bad om det. Inga handdukar när vi kom, vi fick det efter att vi sa till. Det städas inte alls. Det luktar mögel i rummet och sängen är extremt fuktig. Stället ligger en kort promenad från stranden. Ingen frukost, eller vatten på hotellet.
"Ужас !!!"
02/15/13 Peregudova Vladivostok, Russia
Местоположение может и не плохое, находится за церковью на 1 станции, но там невозможно находиться! Петухи кричат всегда, в номере не убирались за 3 дня ни разу! Спать не возможно, слышимость 100%! Правда мы жили в соломенном доме, но думаю что в главном корпусе тоже самое. Завтраков нет, кондиционер работает очень громко, вентилятор тоже. Персонал так себе.. Ни за что не вернусь туда.