All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereZone 4, Balabag Plaza, Station 1, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampstead Boracay Hotel

"Nice stay "
04/26/15 Valentina C
The staff is very kind, rooms and other spaces are clean and well furnished. Location is convenient, it is in a relax area though the white beach is only 100 meters away. To be improved the choice at the breakfast and sound isolation to protect from frequent karaoke singers in the early morning.
"Hampstead Hotel ..expect the unexpected."
04/20/15 wanderingjuancho
I didn't expect that there is a stupendous Boutique Hotel at the back of Balabag Plaza Boracay island. When I step in the lobby I was mesmerized by the collections of novelty items..the antique luggages are perfect piece and touch in the door side. I love the paintings and the cool chairs.. .its like an art gallery but you still felt so at home. The staff are friendly and pleasing. I also love the bar and dinning area, the total vibe leaves you a radiant feeling of comfort and joy. The prices of the food in the restaurant are reasonable and they have a good service, wide range of choices in menu and totally delicious foods and they're famous in their crab. Totally awesome and I will surely go back here next year.
"Your next home away from home..."
04/20/15 Jimboiism
The hotel is realy nice full of art collection i could say thAt this is perfect to stay when you having your vacation, room rates quiet affordable peacefull place very good staff especialy ms. Daizy the beautiful front desk staff she's realy jolly and smart they have also a restaurant and i highly recomend you to try the lemon grass juice its realy nice and refreshing and the crabmeat tin crust pizza spectacular taste!!! if i have a one word for pizza its HEAVEN!! 👍👏🏾👏🏾🎉🎊🎊🎈🚣🏻
"Comfortable hotel, quiet but not too far from the beach."
04/08/15 Shawn L
The hotel is a short 3 minutes stroll to Station 1 on White Beach. From there you can take a short 10 minutes walk to Station 2 along the beach, enjoying the scenery and sun, or take a 10peso/pax trike ride down to D'Mall. Convenient yet not amidst the hustle and bustle of Station 2 beach front hotels. The staff were friendly and helpful. Of note: (1) I had planned to propose to my girlfriend (now fiancée) and transfer to Shangri-la Hotel on our last night. I had emailed the staff to keep the move to Shangri-la and discrepancy in number of nights stay in Hampstead a secret (i booked 4 nights, but told my girlfriend we were staying for 5 nights). They happily obliged and kept the change a secret, which i thought was very nice of them. (2) The guide whom we went on an island hopping trip, afterwhich i proposed, kept our sunglasses by mistake. Upon hearing this, Hampstead's staff immediately called up the adventure agency and arranged for our sunglasses to be delivered back. The hotel doesn't have a pool (who needs one when the beach is so close?) nor a gym (go run at the beach). But it was very quaintly decorated, with wooden carvings, tiled floors (easier than carpets to clean, with all the sand from the beach). Breakfast is a simple choice between crepes and native breakfast (garlic rice, longines, and eggs either scrambled, fried or boiled), with drinks and fruits. Simple but pretty nice. Can get a little boring after 5 days though. However, restaurants are abundant along white beach, so don't worry about going hungry. Overall, value for money, considering the prices of the "hotels" along White Beach.
"Made my Boracay Experience more Memorable and Special!!!"
04/08/15 edspecks2004
Me and my wife stayed here for our anniversary and birthday celebrations. The place will make you feel special and totally gives you the value that you paid for and more. I say that the best asset of this hotel is its very friendly staff, accomodating, attentive, and always serves with a smile. Located a few steps away from the beach, this hotel also provides its complimentary use of beach towels and mats that you can bring for a more pleasant stay on the beach. I'd definitely recommend this hotel. Spacious rooms and a complete hotel experience at the beach!
"comfortable stay, topnotch service, good location"
04/04/15 annamitz Quezon City, Philippines
Our stay in this hotel was definitely the highlight of our trip. My boyfriend got really sick a day before our Boracay trip and continued until the day of checkout. So, we got really acquainted with this hotel because we barely left the room. I would say that the service is absolutely impeccable. They are all very courteous and helpful. The location is in the quieter part of town, but just walking distance from the beach-- so, its perfect for us. It was also pretty convenient that there's a 24 hour clinic near the hotel which came in handy when i had to bring my boyfriend for checkup. The food was also good. We never got to go around the other places in Boracay and just ordered room service. The serving was pretty big and fairly priced too. Overall, I would definitely book this hotel for our next trip.
"Awesome Hotel"
03/23/15 Sarah T Australia
We arrived here after staying at a cheaper hotel for 2nights (which had bed bugs and wasn't the best) and we relieved as we got to the front door. The lady at the desk was so helpful and welcoming. She came up to our room explained all the features of the Hotel and services on offer. All the ladies that have worked on the desk are the nicest and friendliest ones I have encountered in Boracay. I'd defiently recommend this hotel To everyone. As soon as you get down the driveway you can see a peak of the beach. The walk is 2 minutes away. It's quiet but at the same time close to everything you need. You won't be disappointed if you stay here!!!!! As for the wifi we had problems with it when we got here but were quickly rectified by just asking the front desk. You feel super safe at night as they have a guard and close the big gate late at night (but they still have a pedestrian door for you to enter). This hotel is worth every cent and more!!
"A very classy hotel in paradise Boracay."
03/13/15 Christopher A
The first thing that attracted me to book this boutique hotel is the fact that it's away from all the madness and noise of the party scene in the island. And it didn't disappoint. Apart from the lovely interior of this quaint but beautiful hotel, the very friendly staff makes you feel very welcome and special. I particularly love the classy design of our room and the very comfortable bed. I had the most comfortable sleep in this hotel during my vacation here in the Philippines! I also love the fact that they have a business center/ mini-library on one of the floors where you can use the computer with Internet access and a printer or just chill out and read a book. Breakfast was served in their lovely lounge/restaurant on the ground floor but you may also request to have it on the rooftop where you have a spectacular view of the sea beyond. Also the complimentary beach towels and mats which the guests can bring with them when it's time to hit the pristine white beach is an added bonus in my opinion just make sure to return it back to the reception staff upon coming back to the hotel. This may not be a beachfront property which most visitors to the island might prefer but the beach is just literally 5 minutes away by feet or even less. To sum it up, truly this hotel is a little gem tucked away in a more quiet part of this paradise island. I will definitely stay again in the Hampstead.
"Great quiet place not too far from the action"
02/22/15 Monica M Shanghai, China
Stayed here one night at the end of a long and noisy time on White Beach. It was a relief to get a away from the noise, but still be close enough to walk to the beach easily. Hotel was featured in a major Philippino Style magazine recently. Staff were lovely all throughout the stay. I accidentally left a large sum of cash behind in the room safe and they were very helpful when I called back in a panic; all the money was returned safely! Rooms are smallish but nicely decorated. The artistic accents throughout the hotel, and the cozy "library" area on the second floor was great. Anyone flying to the Philippines knows you often have to have your boarding pass printed before arriving at the airport, and it was so helpful to have a printer available! The only downside was that we had trouble connecting more than one device to the wifi in the room. However, we never bothered to inquire about remedying this so I'm not sure if such wifi service isn't provided, or if there was a problem with our connection. Would definitely stay here again!
"Nice hotel with lovely staff"
01/29/15 Ciaran K London, United Kingdom
the location was set back from the main street and the beach which had the advantage of keeping it quiet. The staff were very helpful and the service for breakfast was good - even if there wasn't much variety available. It is worth being aware that the hotel is a good 10 minute walk from the centre of the action in Boracay - restaurants, cafes, etc are all closer to the middle of the beach