All hotels in Madrid, Spain

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Good internet service
    Comfortable
    Food is not good
Room was clean and nice but had two small inconveniences: small shower and the breakfast variety. Besides that it was a great two nights and I will recommend it
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Miguel
"Perfect if you have a car. Fantastic value."
Very clean and modern comfort. Pleasant staff who spoke English, easy to park a car and take the lift up to your floor. Plenty of room for a family of 4. Very convenient with affordable vending machines and a cafeteria (never used it but it was nice to know it was there.) Location wise, it felt like we were in a bit of the wastelands of nowhere, but with a car, that wasn't a problem. Too few electrical outlets in the room. There were TWO and one was behind the extra bed, so hard to charge devices (4 people with 1-2 devices each).
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great Place at Amazingly Low Rates"
An extended stay facility in a business district south of Madrid.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Vern
"huge rooms"
Very pleasant stay....rooms are like studios, very well maintained and clean...will go again
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
YANAKIS
"Great Madrid Hotel On the C3 Cercanius Train Line"
Quiet, well priced, modern, and comfortable and everything I needed for a great stay. After staying in Spain 6 weeks and eating in restaurants, I was ready to do some cooking. Everything I needed was right in the room. Refrigerator, 2 burner stove, microwave, sink, dishes and pots and pans, even the cleaning supplies to wash the dishes. The bed was very comfortable. There was a large desk and chair with a power strip for recharging all of your electronic stuff. The air-conditioning worked great, but many nights I opened the window for cool fresh air. The bathroom was efficient. Towels new, large and fluffy. Shower stall had plenty of hot water with a great shower wand. Very clean. Bathroom is small. Great flat panel TV. Lots of storage space and really the largest hotel room I had in Spain except the two times I splurged on a 4 star hotel. The front desk was helpful giving me a map of the local area with all of the grocery stores, and ATMs shown. The Vertice is a 5 minute walk from the Cercanius C3 line. From this line you can go directly to the two main train stations, Atocha and Chermartin, the center of town, Sol, as well as to the airport which requires a train change to the C1 line. It was 15 min. to Atocha and Sol, 30 min. to Chermartin and 50 min. to the airport. I really liked the Vertice.
5 night trip May 25, 2015
"Best Budget Hotel In Madrid!"
Ok I read the reviews and will do an update to some previous comments that are incorrect or have been fixed by the management of Vertice. The kitchen is completly outfitted with dishes, pans and cleaning supplies to wash the dishes. There are grocery stores near by including a well stocked Mercadona, a large chain of Spanish grocery stores. There is also a Carrefour about a mile away as well as El Corte Inglis about 1.5 miles away. I walked to them but you could take a cab. I didn't find any way to take public transportation. The train stop is on route C-3, and is San Cristobal Industrial. Very convenient. The trains run every 15 to 30 minutes depending on time of day. There in a power strip under the desk with 4 outlets to use. There is a fairly large LG flat screen TV and the remote works. Yes this hotel is located in a down-and-out industrial park and there are street walkers in all of the roundabouts. They didn't bother me. The room is comfortable and quiet and large by Madrid cheap hotel standards. I much prefer the Vertice to the noisy, expensive hostel I stayed in in central Madrid. The Vertice suited my needs so well that I booked an additional 5 night stay. Someone need to water all of the potted plants in front of Vertice, they are turning brown.
3 night trip May 22, 2015
Laura J
"Nice hotel, Strange neighborhood"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. It was also easy to get into Madrid center. The neighborhood was a strange and full of "street workers" during the day. For the price, the condition, and the ease to get into Madrid, I would stay there again.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Although far from the center, the center is easily accessible by train from the nearby station. Staff were extremely helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Everyone at reception was extremely helpful and accommodating during my stay. It's very conveniently located to the station, so while far from the center, very well connected to the center of Madrid. The rooms were clean and modern. The one downside was how thin the walls are.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
It'll be better if they could speak english at the reception (the basis!!!) They're no shop around the hotel. You need a car or to buy IN Madrid City. It's better to take the train untill San Cristobal Industrial (Zone A with the travell ticket). But, it was perfect : really clean, good accomodation, really modern, quiet, like in the pictures.
Other trip Oct 29, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great stay in Madrid"
Had a great stay there. Would go back again. About 30 mins from centre. Download Moovit app, brilliant. Make sure you catch the TRAIN from Madrid to San Cristobel Industrial. Area is a massive industrial unit site, but hotel is fine and no worries. Cafe is cheap enough, but don't expect cordon bleu. We ate there a few times and you can't go wrong with €3.50 for a continental breakfast.
8 night romance trip Mar 8, 2016
"Clean and comfortable"
Clean and comfortable. Reception staff were very helpful. Unfortunately many local cafes, including the one attached to the hotel were closed in the evening.
6 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2015
Silvia
"Small hotel but good for short stays"
We did not have any issues finding the hotel, however the hotel is located in an industrial area. The room are small and I could barely fit in the shower. Also there was a high smell to smoke even though is a non smoking hotel. You get what you paid.
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
Ok
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Ryszard
Very good service. Washer and dryer in the basement . Garage. Neigborhood very dirty but not scary. Train location nearby, walking distance. Easy to go to visit Madrid.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Although the hotel is clean, it's in the middle of a trading estate with absolutely nothing around it
7 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"OK if you have a car"
Nice and clean, but in an industrial area.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Great Hotel great price"
Nice and Neat Hotel. Has access to train and easy to find. There are no women of the night as reported by other reviews. Great hotel great price.helpful staff Stayed June 2015
4 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"great value for money, and excellent staff."
on arriving at the hotel we were greeted by the young lady at reception. exceptionally polite and helpful. I could imagine her at any top class hotel. easy access into the centre of Madrid by train. close by and very cheap. rooms were fine, but we did think there was a fridge and microwave in each room. no big deal. on our next visit we will definitely try to book in again. we will also try there other hotels in different cities.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
paul
"Low price with high quality"
Tho it's at the urban of Madrid but easily commute by train to the city centre. The staff are helpful and the price is reasonable.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
HK
"Very convenient hotel"
Hotel easy to locate from autoroutes around Madrid with excellent parking. Room was fine , we had basic without cooking facilities. Cafeteria attached fine for simple meals but there is a small supermarket along road adjacent to hotel if needed. Train into Madrid very close and quick so avoids needing car once at the hotel. Excellent value.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
helen
Good and clean hotel. Near the train station in 4 minutes walking. Comfortable. Helpful staff. Private parking and free parking outside. There were many shopping centers nearby 4-6 km. Everything is OK
7 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Mustafa
"Fantastic hotel"
Our stay at the Vertice hotel was very enjoyful and fantastic.. We thank the staff and administrators about all comfortable days in the hotel. Everything went well. No negative comments we have.
7 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Mustafa
"Nice hotel with friendly staff"
My stay at the hotel was very nice. The room was very clean and very well air conditions. The windows opened very widely which was a bonus to get even more air in as it was the end of august. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They also spoke very good English and French depending on who was on reception which was a bonus as although we were fluent on those two languages , none of us knew any Spanish. The area was quiet but close to the town centres and train/bus stations so transport was very easy. The only downside to the experience was the few ladies of the night which were posted about near the hotel which would make me wary of staying there if I had young children but as long as you're prepared to turn a blind eye to them , they did not remove to the overall experience of my stay. Besides , it's not the hotels fault after all.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Valencia
"Nice clean hotel with friendly staff"
I would have scored this hotel a 5/5 if it had a pool which, by my own fault, I did not verify before confirming booking and if there wasn't so many "ladies of the night" who were ALWAYS around in the street corners. However, the hotel itself T was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and there was always someone at the reception (who spoke little to excellent English) to help. I cannot blame the hotel for the women in the street corners however, it would discourage me from booking to stay at the hotel if I were to have young children. There was free WiFi with excellent connection all day long and the bathroom and kitchen were clean and of a good size. Good quality mattresses were clearly used on the beds and the sheets and towels were changed daily (unless you chose not to have them change). Overall,my family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and I would definitely recommend it to friends (provided they're not really keen swimmers and can turn a blind eye to the prostitutes). It was definitely very accommodating and considering I went in the middle of August, the free air conditioning in the room was a God send!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
Valencia
"Good for exploring Madrid"
At check in, the guy at the desk was on the phone and never once made eye contact or say won't be long. A queue formed and people couldn't be bothered to wait and walked off. Once he got of the phone he just stared at me. I told him I wanted to check in and he took my passports, nearly 20 minutes later we received our card, all he said was our room number and where to park the car. Once checked in we realised we had booked a room with a kitchenette, but was in the basic one. After going down and waiting another 20 minutes to talk to someone they said we can't be moved. Which was really disappointing and annoying. We spent 3 nights in this hotel, great location for people who have a car, train station is less than 5 minutes away and only 3 stops from Madrid. Nothing around the hotel area though. A lady behind the desk was helpful with train times and maps. Overall great location, shame about the staff and our room.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Lydia
"nice hotel"
Even though, it was suburbs of Madrid, I strongly recommend this hotel if you have your own car.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Value for money"
Free kitchen, wifi and parking, 15 minutes train to city, what else do u need.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Julia
"excellent place to stay"
very nice place to stay easy walking distance of station helpful staff.secure parking which is a real bonus on a visit to madrid.would highly recommend this hotel and if we return to madrid we will certainly be using it again
2 night trip May 7, 2014
sue
"Fantastic"
Very nice for family
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Eunhee
"Easy access to the city"
When looking for a hotel we needed one that offered parking, which this hotel didi. Parking in Madrid is very expensive. We upgraded to a larger room which was worth the money as the room was very large. It had a very small kitchenette with minimal cooking supplies. We had to ask at reception for a jug/kettle and toaster (toaster blew the fuse). We also had to ask for dish washing liquid and sponge. They supply no tea towels therefore we had to use a hand towel from the bathroom. The hotel is an eight minutes walk to the train station, which is four stops into the city. There are a couple of supermarkets in the area, but you need to turn a blind eye to all the Ladies of the Night who are walking the local streets. The staff were very helpful and the hotel was very clean. I thought the hotel was good value for money, certainly no 5 star rating, but good.
3 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Maria
When we are looking hotels we need one that provides parking and internet and this hotel did just that. Our room had a very small kitchenette which didn't have many kitchen utensils, crockery or pots and pans. We had to ask at reception for a toaster (which didn't work and blew the fuse) and a jug/kettle. Apart from that we upgraded to a family room and is well worth the extra euro as the room was huge. The hotel is within a short walk to the train station an it only took 15 minutes to reach the city. There are a couple of supermarkets near by, but you need to turn a blind eye to the Ladies of the Night working in the area. I would certainly stay at this hotel again, whilst it is to a 5 star it is good value for money.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2014
Maria
"good value"
Room was good value for money with small kitchenette very close to train i to city. Surrounding area very dull and barren. Good base to see Madrid from.
4 night trip Feb 8, 2014
bruce
"Industrial park location"
Although hotel clean and staff helpful, there was nothing in the surrounding area and dubious area at night and not so easy to find. On the good side train station into central Madrid only 2 minutes away. Strange cooking smells and only vending machines in small cafe.
2 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Clean. Easy access to city."
Great Price. Clean Hotel and Train station 2 minutes away with easy access to city.
2 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2013
"Affordable, clean, comfortable"
Had a great time with a day in Madrid and a day in Parque Warner
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Great hotel with a home for the car."
I was impressed by the price offered for this hotel with free parking.So the location and the surrounding wouldn't bother me.As long as the car was safe from an otherwise impossible place to park as Madrid is.Paid more than 30 €,one go.So as soon as I was back felt pretty sense of relief being back.Though as me one needed a car for traveling and as if what was needed was that this hotel is as a perfectly good idea.The cooking facilities are second to none as every other thing.But the room's ligth switches meed some caring.Would go to any of this hotels like,if found,at any other place.If I visit Madrid again for whatever other reason I dougth a better bet.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2013
eliseu h.c.

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"מלון טוב במיוחד למי שבא עם ילדים או חברים"
מלון שמתאים למי שבא עם הילדים או החברים לצפיה בכדורגל ויכול להיות חופשי בהכנת ארוחת הבוקר ובכלל מכונות שתיה במלון למי שרוצה לבד. החדר המשפחתי גדול מספיק ל4 אנשים השירות וסידור החדר טובים והחדר נקי
Family trip Apr 16, 2016
YEHSKEL
IL
Nos gusto mucho la habitación,comoda y limpia pero el desayuno no es muy variado.
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
KLEBER
ES
"magnifica relación calidad precio"
Muy buenas noches aquí
6 night romance trip Mar 29, 2016
"Cafeteria"
Todo bien menos el servicio de cafeteria que entiendo no debe ser propio
1 night business trip Mar 31, 2016
Miguel
ES
"Boas instalações, mas atendimento a desejar."
Muito bom o hotel, no que tange à limpeza e arrumação. A localização também boa: mesmo sendo longe da cidade, é muito próxima à estação de metro. A recepção, porém, tem atendimento ruim e muito lento, além de não fazerem nenhum esforço para serem entendidos pelas pessoas que falam português.
2 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2016
"נגיש"
קרוב לתחבורה ציבורית, מלון חדש
4 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2016
"Hotel bom, bairro ruim"
O hotel é novo e as acomodações limpas. Fica perto de uma estação de trem que nos leva diretamente à principal estação de Madrid, Sol. O bairro não é muito bom, tem alguns pontos com mulheres de programa.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2016
Fernando
BR
기대하지 않았던 침구는 무지 편안하게 잠을 잘잤수 있었고 음식을 해먹을 있게 식기기구와 기타등등 (부족한건 포크) 그이상은 정말 가격대비 대만족....매일 청소도 잘해주시고 무엇보다 톨레도나 마드리드 접근성이 좋고 무료주차 아주 맘에 들고 한적한 곳이라 운전하기도 쉽고 암튼 다음에 가면 또 숙박하겠습니다. 이번 여행중 기억에 남을 만한 호텔이였어요
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
jeehu
KR
"Apartamento apropriado para família"
Muito bom. Custo benefício excelente. Próximo a metro. Voltaria a ficar nele com certeza.
2 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Eliana
BR
"Empfehlenswert"
Die Atmosphäre im Hotel war angenehm. Es ist zwar nicht sehr zentral, jedoch ist eine Bahnstation ganz in der Nähe, die sehr regelmäßig fährt. Man fährt Ca. 10 Minuten bis in die Stadt. Durch die Lage, ist es nachts angenehm ruhig. Das Frühstück entspricht leider nicht meinen Erwartungen. Es war sehr spartanisch und eher auf spanische Urlauber abgestimmt.
3 night trip with friends Jan 21, 2016
DE
"Perfecta relación calidad-precio"
Muy buena ubicación para los que venimos del Sur.El Hotel es moderno y funcional, inteligente, y el Parking gratuito con acceso directo es un detalle muy valorable porque es indispensable para no dejar el coche en la calle teniendo en cuenta que la zona es mala.
4 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
sergio
ES
"Lo mejor relación calidad precio"
Está retirado pero con un cercanias justo al lado. Es ideal para dejar el coche y visitar el centro utilizando transporte público.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2016