All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"good experience"
good experience
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Zugang
"Impressed and very satisfied with Residence Inn."
We were thoroughly impressed with this beautiful hotel. It offered everything we needed and wanted in a hotel. Elegant yet simple. Professional yet friendly. Will definitely stay here again and again. Thank you for providing affordable comfort that was truly part of a successful trip!
3 night family trip May 25, 2015
GARENA
"Great to stay and feel comfort."
Nice front desk people and helped for all my issue to connect my office network.
2 night family trip May 30, 2015
Santhosh
"Awesome Hotel with close proximity to Airport"
Hotel is very Aesthetic with attention to detail in every aspect. Had a fantastic stay. The reception desk was very welcoming and had a broad smile. Room was clean and fresh, very beautiful and well maintained. Had a fully functional kitchen with utensils for quick cooking. They also had a "Fill your fridge" program for no additional cost. They carried "Paul Mitchell" brand shampoo & Conditioners (can you believe it). Had 2 TV's one for hall and another for the room and had a office desk , with high speed internet. Overall great value for Money. Highly recommend
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Vishwa
"Pleasant stay"
Excellent experience at this hotel. Kitchen was great, large rooms and nice bathroom, bed was comfortable
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Excellent New Hotel"
This hotel is at a very nice location. Not too far from Downtown Ottawa yet far enough to avoid the hustle and bustle of the downtown. The hotel is brand new. Some construction going on to finish another tower for the hotel but it was not bothersome. Roger at the front desk was very helpful.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Mejar
Nice and new hotel, good place to stop when visiting Ottawa. Easily accessible parking and close by pharmacy and grocery store.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Alex
"Wonderful stay"
Brand new hotel, been open less than a year as of July 2014. Staff was all very friendly and it was conveniently located next to the airport. While there wasn't any food or drink within walking distance, delivery was easy to get.Hotel was nice and quiet despite being so close to the airport, didn't hear a peep all night.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Not up to business or leisure standards"
Hotel staff are friendly, but not experienced or knowledgable. When asked anything there first answer is "no" - asked to have them make up the pull out sofa bed and they said no, you do it yourself. Asked for extra comforter for the same bed (only very thin blanket provided in room) - first answer was no we do not have them - them I suggested they should have extra ones from the other double beds in the hotel, then they said ok, but never brought it. After asking again a couple times they gave another one of the thin blankets. Pool was said to be "out of order" - when asked they said it was monthly cleaning - but no time wheh would be back up. Hot tub was cold. Seems like new hotel franchise with young inexperienced staff - would not cut it for me as a business hotel and so so for leisure.Good if you want a full kitchen and fridge.
4 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed with my grandchildren over the weekend and it surpassed my expectations! The breakfast was great, not just bread and pastries. The pool was fun for the kids. Everyone helped to make our stay as perfect as possible.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Clean new hotel"
Stayed here on two occasions. Very pleased with the location and facilities. Courteous and friendly staff
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Amazing Stay!"
Was very pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed my stay. Only suggestion I would make is to increase the Breakfast serving area as it was really tight to maneuvre around and the life-up for waffles was crazy. Maybe suggest adding more waffle makers to reduce the line-up. Other than that, my stay was amazing :) very happy with it.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Rosewaterz
"Modern, comfortable and with a great breakfast!"
The breakfast had a lot of variety. We ate outside for breakfast on the sun-filled patio. The rooms are comfortable and very clean.
3 night trip May 8, 2014
Adam
"Perfect Room"
We booked a single king-size room and ended up with a suite room, that had its own fridge, stove, dishwasher, couch, etc. It was incredibly nice, and everything seemed very clean and new. The bed was very comfortable, and the TV worked well. The HDMI inputs actually worked so that I could connect my laptop (some hotels have them disabled), and we could stream Netflix on the free hotel wifi with no issues (some places block video streaming services). It's also only about 5 minutes from the EY Centre and the Ottawa Airport, and maybe 15 minutes from downtown Ottawa (as in the ByWard Market). Overall it was a great experience and would highly recommend.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2014
Justis
"Great Hotel located just outside downtown Ottawa"
Great hotel - Very clean, friendly staff and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Umi
"Excellent hotel and location for families"
We enjoed our stay every one of the staff was helpful, the rooms were very big, clean and they had every thing u need when u are traveling with family, they have a swimming pool that added fun for the trip
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"New clean hotel. A/C was blowing right at the face"
Overall very happy with the stay Will stay there again
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
alex
Excellent service with spacious, classy and clean room.
Other trip Dec 10, 2013

"best sleep ever"
best sleep ever. Room was spacious. great amenities. Breakfast was excellent.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
The room was big and clean the bed was very comfortable enjoyed the buffett breakfast would stay there again
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
nino
Great hotel feels almost like it's brand-new
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great Family Friendly Hotel"
The room was spacious and clean and the hotel had connecting rooms for our family of 6. We stayed here primarily to allow us to do our laundry while in transit during our summer holiday. Having laundry in the hotel while allowing our kids to relax and use the hotel facilities was very convenient. The hotel location in suburbia meant we had to drive to get to dinner and tourist sites but it was worth the laundry convenience. No view of the downtown, Ottawa River and Parliament building like a downtown hotel either. The breakfast was good and convenient as well.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
The staff were very friendly and went out of their way for me.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Stayed for a weekend while attending my son's hockey tournament.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Big rooms, new hotel"
Not a lot nearby for walking distance - very nice hotel, spacious rooms, clean and very new. Friendly and very helpful staff.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"Nice hotel very clean. Great room"
Excellent ! Would recommend it. Loved the kitchenette
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice room but..."
It was smelling food in the room, there was no signal on the TV and the air conditioning was noisy
Other trip May 20, 2015
Olivier
"Ottawa Trip"
A very nice family room very clean and confortable, helped make our trip very relaxing!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Annisha
Nothing likes a hotel. Bed is bad, washroom no ventilation.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Wonderful stay during Winterlude"
We stayed in a bedroom - 2 Queen bed suite. The suite was very clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and gave suggestions for local dining. The breakfast was also very good, above average with a variety of cold and hot foods. I would definitely come here again. The only drawback is that it was a bit far from the downtown core, but that's okay since it included free parking.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Victoria
"Quick getaway"
Good location, close to Carleton U. Kids enjoyed everything
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Ann
"Good value for money"
Relatively new and clean, pleasant staff, good breakfast buffet.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Daughter\s birthday visit..."
Nice room, nice breakfast options, not the best part of town , but close to everything. Would stay again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Ken
"Semi luxurious comfort not next to airport"
Contrary to its name, the hotel is not particularly close to Ottawa airport. This is a good thing.it is still served by a shuttle from the airport, but is much closer to the suburbs, Bank Street, and convenient shopping and dining opportunities. The hotel itself offers a all-you-can-eat, wide-ranging, self serve breakfast buffet each morning, as well as a modest complementary supper Monday through Thursday. The sweets themselves are very well appointed, if a little bit pricey, but not outrageously so.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Tresy
"Close to Carleton University"
Beautiful new hotel. Spacious rooms. Extremely clean. Full kitchens. My only criticism was the 20 minute line up at the waffle maker at the hot breakfast. LOL they should add another machine. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great Option"
I stayed at the Residence Inn Ottawa Airport for 3 days. The suite was lovely, separate bedroom, and appreciated having the kitchenette. Suite was clean, staff were friendly. I used the whirlpool, and would use the workout room in the future if I return. Wifi is extremely slow... don't count on it to do any significant work online. Continental breakfast was well organized and provided variety of options. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Rachelle
"The staff was amazing."
My wife and I stayed for two weeks. From the first minute we walked in the lobby we felt we were treated special. We were greeted by Baldeep. One of his first comments was "welcome home". There was no doubt we felt at home. Our regular housekeeper was a beautiful lady named Romualda. She was so endearing my wife and I felt sad to say goodbye to her when we were checking out. The breakfast Buffett here is miles ahead of other hotels we visited. The Monday to Wednesday evening Buffett hosted by a young lady named Sitara was an extra treat we never expected. I liked all the amenities this hotel offered including on site laundry which was reasonably priced. The gym was well equipped. And the rooms were spacious and very clean. At night we were able to sleep very comfortably since the hotel even fully booked was extremely quiet. As Victor, the manager explained, noise was anticipated so this detail was dealt with during construction. I don't know if I need to come back to Ottawa. But after my stay at this hotel I certainly want to. If the owner of the Residence by Marriott, Ottawa Airport reads this review, although you have a beautiful spacious clean hotel, you have an amazing staff. There are so many I didn't mention by name but for 14 days I felt like I was family.
2 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Paula
"Business visit"
Good location for business access. Hotel room spacious and facilities excellent. Very good breakfast included. Would stay again.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Very nice hotel, would stay here again"
We stayed 2 nights during the Family Day weekend. The hotel was fully booked and with the snow it was difficult to find parking. We did have an issue with the temperature in the room and when we brought it up to the front desk they indicated that there was no one on site to look into it. They offered to move us to a smaller room but we need the extra bed (3 people). Eventually my wife got some extra blankets from the front desk to help
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Mississauga
"Better then we expected especially the pool!"
Enjoyed our stay and using the facilities and free parking was nice. The bed was extremely comfortable and staff was very helpfull in guiding as to tourist spots in Ottawa.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
kathy
"Would definitely come back again"
Speaking at local dental hygiene association function at the RA Centre. Hotel was in very close proximity to the RA Centre. Great room, nice hot breakfast. In room kitchen gave flexibility to eat in if chose to.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Home away from home with maid service!!"
excellent stay, new clean rooms comfy bed, decent breakfast, kept up with a ton of guests eating there, pool a little small however it was good! Front desk staff were good maids said hello every time we passed My only complaint and is only thing I could say was the room furnace was quite loud in the bedroom, we kept the fan on as it really blows and cycling on and off can wakes us light sleepers Chip clips to hold the blinds close for a good sleep and super quiet room, no neighbouring room noise or outside noise makes this my new pick when coming to Ottawa!!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Brad
"I would recommend it."
Very clean, good breakfast, friendly staff, comfortable beds, easy parking, the kids enjoyed the pool. Our only complaint was that the living room was quite cramped when you opened the sofa bed.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Kristen
"Merry Post Christmas to Me"
This was a quick visit to Ottawa to visit family. We were pleasantly surprised at the lobby appearance, the gym facilities and the roominess of the room. We had a 6th floor suite that easily addressed the needs of five people - two twenty-somethings, one child, one senior and a fifty-something year old. The queen sized beds were roomy and comfortable. All the amenities in the kitchen were welcome as we were traveling with leftovers from Christmas. The staff in the breakfast room were quick, polite and kept the busy area immaculate. The food, though not five star was tasty and filling. The coffee/tea at the entrance was a welcome sight at the end of a cold night of sightseeing. We will definitely stay here again....so many positives, so little time.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Andrea
"Excellent room, good location"
The room is huge, complete with sofa bed, fridge, kitchen, and dishwasher. The cutleries are also provided. Room is very clean. Location is excellent, close to Carleton University, airport, restaurants. I will definitely stay in this hotel again if I visit Ottawa.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Christine
"I will come back next year !"
For my business
5 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Line
"A great facility"
Enjoyed the size, layout and amenities of my room, excellent continental breakfast! Will be recommending to others!
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice hotel brand new"
One night stay at this hotel. Staff is friendly. Entrance is not quite what I had expected. There is still lot of construction in the area.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Accounts"
Very Good
21 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"nice place to stay"
very nice place, clean room, great for bigger family;
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014