All hotels in Belmar, New Jersey, United States of America

Beautiful beach
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
"Unexpected getaway"
We needed a last minute overnight stay for a wedding - and stumbled upon the inn. It was beautiful! And our hosts made us feel so welcome and tended to ... It felt like our honeymoon again!
Other trip May 1, 2015
vanessa
"A wonderful getaway."
Stayed here for one night following our wedding. Couldn't have asked for a more wonderful, peaceful experience. And, breakfast was delicious. The owners were lovely. Even though we live in town, we'll definitely be looking for excuses to go back.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Catherine
"Wonderful B&B in Belmar"
We had a great time. The B&B is centrally located between Main Street and the Boardwalk. We were very well treated during every aspect of our 4 day stay.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Can't get better in the area, or probably anywhere"
Mike and Marie are welcoming and helpful. The place is so clean and everything you need is there in your room. There are snacks and coffee/tea anytime you want them. Just wonderful! Couldn't wish for better, here or anywhere! And, couldn't be more central to center of town and the ocean, too. Thank you for the opportunity to write this. Stella
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
Stella Pulo
"An excellent cozy place to stay!"
This place is top notch, great experience even though my stay was short but I am going back in two weeks and can't wait!
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Wonderful place !!!"
Mike and Ann Marie made us feel at home. The place was very clean and the morning breakfast was excellent. We will be staying here everytime we come to the shore !!!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Naveen
"Very comfortable and quiet, great place to relax!"
My husband and I went to the Tandem for our Anniversary weekend. The atmosphere was amazing!! Everything about the Tandem was awesome! Mike and Ann Marie were amazing, kind and very helpful and the goodies were absolutely delicious! The bikes were complimentary, and so were the beach chairs and even a wagon to log everything with you to the beach and that too was a plus. The beach close to the hotel , so you can definitely walk there. We rode our bikes. After we checked out they gave us a handcrafted tandem bike for our Anniversary, which was really sweet!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Dera
"I absolutely loved this place"
My boyfriend and I went for an overnight getaway and this place was fantastic. We already love the Belmar/Spring Lake/Sea Girl area, and this place is now one of my favorites. I rode a bicycle for the first time in a while and I had a blast doing so. The owners are friendly, nice and accommodating. The snacks and breakfast were fantastic and you can have tea or coffee at any time (juice and other things as well, provided they have it in the fridge). Unlike other B&B's in the area, you don't have to leave money for a drink, which is wonderful. The room was clean and adorable. I can't say enough good things. We are a couple in our early/mid 30's and it's great for our age, or for anyone really. We especially liked the use of the bikes, at no extra charge. Go here - you won't regret it. We plan to go back extremely soon, maybe a week or so.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
Cheryl
"Clean, great location, very friendly"
The room was lovely and clean, owners were friendly, they even had tea and cookies and a very nice breakfast. Would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Tandem, I'd go back"
Super accommodating, Mike and Annmarie bend over backwards to make you feel like guest in their own home. Breakfast was off the charts. I'd definitely stay there again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Matt K
We loved our time at Tandem Bike Inn. Perfectly quaint town, located only blocks from the beautiful beach and board walk. We have since recommended the inn to our friends and family for a weekend getaway. The owners bring a personal touch and energy that is refreshing and generous.
1 night romance trip Aug 25, 2013
"We will definitely return!"
This bed and breakfast was a wonderfully relaxing place with great service, food and accomdations. We especially loved relaxing in the rocking chairs on the porch.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Cary

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2016
Damien
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
SE
1 night trip May 3, 2014
MJS
"Lovely family owned inn with great breakfasts"
Other trip Oct 16, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Tandem Bike Inn

"The Tandem Bike Inn - A Great Spot to Stay Any Time of the Year!"
11/07/15 marty s Tarrytown, New York
I recently stayed at the Tandem Inn in November and it was outstanding! The rooms were spotless, the bed was very comfortable and it had all the latest amenities, including a fireplace!. They Hayes' were extremely accommodating and breakfast was delicious! The Inn is in a great location and only a short walk to the beach. I would highly recommend it for anyone staying at the Jersey Shore!.
"Lovely Inn for any getaway!"
11/01/15 evey_colon United States
What a beautiful spot! We came here on our "mini" honeymoon and the Inn keepers were so sweet and accommodating. You room was very comfortable. The room was spotless (and I'm very particular about that), and the Inn is centrally located! Great spot for any little getaway. We will be back!
"Wonderful"
10/20/15 skiergirlBuffalo Buffalo
We just stayed at the Tandem Inn for two nights while visiting our daughter who lives in the area. We loved the Inn!!! It is so clean, I dare you to find one speck of dust! You won't! The decorating is beautiful, and very clever! The owners found so many bicycle related pillows, pictures and other things. It is fun to look around and notice them all! All the furnishings, carpets, bedding are new and fresh, and our bed was so comfortable! The owners are warm and welcoming, and their daughter welcomed us when we arrived. How nice the entire family is involved! Breakfast is delicious and very generous! I could not finish my portion, a shame since it was so tasty! The owners made room to store my bicycle in their garage, and they did not mind I went out in the early morning. (Tried to be quiet!!!) We have stayed in so many different inns, since our daughter moved to New Jersey several years ago. The Tandem Inn stands out, and is truly exceptional!!!!
"Recent stay at Tandem Bike Inn"
10/10/15 Jim T Newtown
This Inn, located a few blocks from the beach is a great weekend getaway. The room's are clean and have comfortable beds, flat screen TV, fireplaces and more. The Hayes family are warm and engaging. The breakfast choices are delicious and inventive. Train from NYC, bike to beach. It is awesome.
"Fantastic, friendly."
09/21/15 Allen O Belmar, New Jersey
Professional but warm and friendly as well. Cannot fault any aspect of our stay here. Wish it was for longer!! Faultless room in a quiet building in a beautiful area, what more do you want? Great restaurants (esp vegetarian) locally and an Italian street party when we were here.
"Peaceful retreat at the beach"
09/15/15 Vikki333 Jersey City, New Jersey
I visited this charming Inn this summer with my 2 young nieces. They absolutely had a great time and totally enjoyed the yummy breakfast served on the porch. They didn't even complain about the 5 blocks they had to walk to the beach. This inn is only a few blocks from the nj transit train stop . No need to have a car. You can easily walk to restaurants, playground and even the local library.
"Clean and Comfortable"
09/14/15 busterlucy NYC
This inn is wonderful with friendly owners who were not only accommodating to a family with 2 small children (impossible to find in a B&B) but they were so helpful with little details - fresh milk and juice for the kids and sippy cups (!) for both an afternoon snack and breakfast. A booster seat was ready and waiting at the table and they prepared smiley-faced pancakes. The room and the entire inn were extremely well-kept and clean. Great visit.
"Look no Further!"
09/13/15 pat54074 Exeter, Rhode Island
My husband and I just spent our anniversary weekend at this beautiful inn and we couldn't be more pleased.. First of all Mike was so patient with all my questions and concerns before we arrived. When we arrived he showed us the two available rooms so we could pick which one we'd like better. Upon our entrance to the room they had a beautiful bouquet of roses to celebrate our anniversary weekend. The inn is right down the road from the beautiful south shore beaches and a block away from town. The location is perfect! The rooms are clean, spacious with huge comfortable beds made with the finest bedding. The two person jacuzzi is such a treat with a large shower and a beautiful sitting area as well in the main room. You're greeted by the amazing smells of afternoon snacks and gourmet breakfasts and a stocked refrigerator downstairs with yogurt, fruit, coffees and tea along with fresh fruit are available at any time. Mike and Ann Marie couldn't be more helpful or kind. The inn is so relaxing and well decorated. We loved sitting on the front porch having our morning coffee or an afternoon snack. This will absolutely be the only place we stay at when we go to visit our son in the neighboring town of Neptune!
"Home Away from Home "
09/05/15 Nicole L
Recently stated at the Tandem Bike Inn for a Girls' weekend. Mike and Anne Marie were fabulous hosts and went out of their way to make sure our stay were perfect. Upon arrival we were greeted with warm brownies and tea. The room was spacious and very up-to-date. Breakfast was out of sight - the oatmeal, French toast, and egg bowl were to die for! Included with your stay are beach badges, chairs, beach strollers, tandem bikes, and more. The wrap around front porch and rocking chairs are amazing.
"Great place!!"
08/31/15 Nanci S
Such a cute place to stay. Hospitality was terrific-easy to head to the beach with chairs, beach towels and badges included both the day we checked in and out. Mike and Anne Marie were attentive, knowledgeable and helpful. Breakfast on the porch and cookies in the afternoon were a nice touch (and tasty). Clean, quiet and friendly. A few blocks from the beach but there are bikes, carts and parking by the beach if needed.