All hotels in Pak Kret, Thailand
9/81 (Room 2/49) Popular Condo T8, Muangthongthani, Pak Kret, Nonthaburi, 11120, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.8
    2.6
    2.5
    1.8

This Guesthouse is no where near the airport as the name suggests. We arrived late at night and our taxi driver wasn't sure about leaving us in that neighbourhood The hotel was clean but back packer accom. The young lad who took us to our room was really nice and met us the following morning to get a taxi for us.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
kaye
"Nice guest house near Impact exhibition ground"
Room was clean and comfortable. This is a guest house so one should expect only room amenities but not the hotel facilities .Big spacious room.wifi was very poor. Stuff was helpful but poor in English communication . Over all a nice stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
amitava
"Rubbish horrible condo room"
This is not a hotel. It does not exist. It is a bad room in a residential condo, unit 13km from the airport. There is no facilities, no reception, no staff etc avoid this place.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
sej

乾乾淨淨的,附近有美食廣場吃飯很方便!
5 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
ching shen ho
TW
"ที่พักใกล้อิมแพ็ค สะดวก"
ที่พักใกล้ศูนย์อาหารดีค่ะ แต่ทางเดินเข้าห้องน่ากลัวมาก แคบๆและอันตรายถ้าจะไปพักเตรียมแม่กุญแจไปด้วยก็ดี
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
mintty
TH
"转机绝佳宾馆"
转机最好选择.较舒适.安静.出酒店十分钟內即到候机楼.很方便
1 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2013
夫妇
"가까운위치"
건물을 너무 낙후되었지만 방은 깔끔했구요 인솔자가 정말 친절했어요.. 행사장과 가까와서 걸어서 이동이 가능했고 주변에 먹을곳과 구경거리가 많아서 좋았어요^^
3 night trip Oct 17, 2013
bill
只能说这个不是HOTEL 是GUEST,非常难找。
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
CN
It's not a hotel, but a condo!!! Very far from the air port!!!No next time!!!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2013
Yee
TW
"被误导的酒店位置"
优点:服务人员很热情,有问题能及时解决,房间还是比较干净整洁; 缺点:1、地址并非机场旁,而是在距离机场20分钟(100泰铢)左右车程的IMPACT附近,与地图上显示的完全不同;2、价格较贵,房间价格与实际条件有出入;3、这是酒店式公寓,没有前台,入住前必须电话联系先 总结:如果是找机场旁边的房间,这里稍微会让你有些失望,不过如果是在Impact玩的话这里还是不错的,打的比较方便。
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2013
四川
"неверное описание"
В названии отеля возможно умышлено пропущена буква s в слове hotel так как это несколько комнат в жилом доме в квартале находящемся на расстоянии около 13 км от аэропорта найти крайне проблематично даже местным таксистам рядом торговый центр импакт ориентируйтесь поо карте на него а не на описание сайта это открытый рынок местный черкизон есть автобусная станция мв номерах пока чисто интернета нет
1 night trip May 11, 2013
RU
3 night trip Jul 6, 2013
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Donmuang Airport Guesthouse

"Really poor and not as advertised"
06/22/14 holiday602 Hillsborough, United Kingdom
Donmuang airport guesthouse is like a jail. Firstly, I would not call it a guesthouse at all. There is no way in unless you go in behind a local. Then you have no idea where to go to as this is just a high rise apartment block. The guy who calls himself the owner eventually appeared after I asked the security guard where my place was. The room is big but the linen is old and dirty, the bathroom is dirty, there are only cold showers, there is no wifi as advertised. There are loads of cupboards locked up with chains round them, the owner came to the room on four occassions through the night looking for things, he took a phonecall in the room and stood with the window open for at least 20 minutes letting bugs in and obviously the air con was not effective. There is also meant to be airport transfer which I requested however there was no airport transfer and the next day I also had to find a taxi back to the airport. Not good, wouldn't recommend, pretty scary place....Bangkok ghetto.
"This is the place to rest! But expensive"
05/20/14 RJ R Mae Sot, Thailand
The day when we reached Don Muang Airport, we decided to take hotel for night. Next our flight. This hotel connected to Airport but outside the road. At the reception very good English speaking staff and helpful. The room which we took double bed but we 3 my wife daughter and myself perfectly fit in the bed. Cleaning is perfect, shower perfect and condition is supper. We didn't hear any noises. Had perfect night.
"Awful, not as advertised"
06/01/13 Mark E Liverpool, United Kingdom
Owner told me place full and Id have to stay in adjacent condo. This was as a major sports event was on i adjoing centre so locals had taken up all rooms, despite my valid booking!. didnt feel right as no other guets stay here & it resembled like a prison (although this meant good security). Blocks are huge condo's were locals live, im sure all are very nice and the one I meet the next day would corroborate this but noty conducive to travellers accommodation. Bed also rock hard, linens very old, nothing like the advertisement and seems the major website I posted feedback to have severed ties. I am posting review in main due to attitude of owner and type. of room. When she seen i wasnt happy she first of all offerred a refund so I could go and get a room in the "Novotel" (it is late at night now) and condition of the room. SHe relented and said she could have a room ready in the main block in a hour (which I agreed to) and took me there to drop off my bag. On arrival this was occupied by 2guys cleaning a room and packing up lots of stuff in big boxes which suggested the room was used for other purposes and not as advertised. These staffs were were pleasant & after an hour. It smelt good but had mould as the pictures show, the aircon wasnt great and the "remote" was a 1 metres long cord which sat in a holder (2nd picture), no discernible top bedding ( old throwover), was told their was no working (cable) TV (as advertised), no wifi, mould in bathroom (1st picture), cold water only, only 2 small curtains for windows double the size. Comfy bedroom but was so unnerved at being offerred such a dire and overpriced place with all the messing around that I barely slept 4 hours. The point here was to stay near Don Muang to use the airport after flying in late for an early flight the night day, however I would highly recommend against it. It was also staying in an old Thai tower block so not built / renovated post 2010 as advertised. Shocking.