All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1820 W 5th St, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.9
    4.8
"Need Breavement rates"
My family and I were pleased with our rooms just we thought that the marriott should of had Breavement rates but they didn't.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great Place!"
It is always a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
We attended our sons graduation from ECU, we found the hotel to be clean, well staffed and in a great location.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Great Option in Greenville"
I had a great stay over a busy weekend in town for graduation. My only complaint was that I found a bag of a previous guest's shower supplies which was a little unnerving. Otherwise, the room was in great shape and the hotel was well kept.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
KrisAnn
"Nice for the money"
Room was nice. Breakfast was good as well.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Hotel stay for college graduation"
I was in town for my daughter 's college graduation. I was impressed with the hotel and staff. The room was nice and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. I plan to visit again.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Thelma
"Great hotel close to everything."
Delighted to find this great hotel, sad we didn't find it sooner as our son completed his PhD at ECU & Is relocating.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
Bev
"Greenville"
Overall great stay I'm going back
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Mia was an outstanding host. She made sure our family was taken care of during our stay.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Had a problem with the front desk guy at nearly 2AM, but other than that a good place to stay.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Arrgh
"Perfect location for shopping and eating"
I loved my stay- the room was great and the price was terrific. I will definitely stay at this hotel again when in this area.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2013
"Convenient to places we visited"
Our stay was very relaxing. Staff was friendly and accommodating. The room was spotless and comfortable. After a full day of travel, we especially enjoyed getting a glass of wine from the bar. I would definitely stay at the Residence Inn again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2013
Rose Moody
"solid hotel altogether i enjoyed my stay"
it was real relaxing.. not too many complaints except the room service is a bit pushy.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
The hotel itself was great. However I was charged twice for our stay and a week later am still attempting to get the issue resolved. Super friendly staff just seemed uneducated in the accounting side of the hotel business.
2 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013

14 night trip Nov 30, 2013
IL

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn by Marriott Greenville

"Business Travel- Very Nice!!"
04/09/15 avirtuouslady Clayton, North Carolina
I traveled to Greensville on business and stayed at this facility for 2 nights. In my opinion, this facility was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. They have been open for about 2-3 years and it still looks new. It is located directly in front of the VA hospital (which is a very nice facility) and across from the main hospital. Great location and easy access to all major streets. No room complaints. They have an outdoor fire pit, swimming pool and mini golf green. The breakfast and evening meals where enjoyable. I was especially excited that they offered other meat choices other than pork.
"Very nice visit"
03/25/15 chris_puz33
We stayed over the weekend to visit our niece at ECU... very clean facility and very friendly staff! We loved the 5mim drive from the airport. The only downside to our stay was that the same hot breakfast was served on Sunday and Monday morning. Monday morning felt like leftovers from Sunday's spread. Other than that, we certainly enjoyed the firmness of the beds, the comfort of the linens, and the size of our suite. The a/c worked very well in room 205.
"Consistent Excellence"
02/17/15 babylovenc Fayetteville
I travel to Greenville often and have stayed at several of the hotels in the area, however, I found this Residence Inn to be one of the best hotels in the area. Hotel is fairly new, customer service is excellent and responsive, complimentary breakfast is very adequate, and lobby and guests rooms are aesthically pleasing and relaxing. Also, the outdoor seating around the fireplace is a nice touch. Hotel is very quite and is located less than 10 minutes from the hubbub of the shopping area. Definitely my primary hotel of choice and I would definitely stay again!
"2 weeks stay"
02/17/15 Bryanx22 Metro Manila, Philippines
stayed here for 2 full weeks when our team went to South Carolina for a convention. Room - Great room, spacious, clean, complete. Service - Great Staff, room service was amazing, honest staff and very accommodating Food - breakfast buffet had great choices Overall: I'd say that this hotel stands out because of the great service and the cleanliness of the room is just immaculate.
"We live locally and put up our overflow guests here all the time. "
02/15/15 TarHeelMD07 Greenville
Great hotel. When we have guests that we can't fit in the house or when we'd rather have some downtime during visits, we put our guests up here. Excellent staff, really comfortable rooms, fireplaces in some rooms for added winter ambiance, and delicious breakfast.
"Helpful staff provided great guest experience!"
01/27/15 Danielle J
My stay at the Residence Inn Greenville was absolutely wonderful. My guest experience began when I booked the room over the phone. I spoke with Leah, who was incredibly pleasant and patient. I was so impressed that she did not immediately forward me to central reservations when I called. I love speaking with the hotel staff directly when booking reservations. When I arrived at the hotel, I was greeted by Marie and Chris. They were very hospitable and accommodating. Marie really surprised me and my family when she offered a complimentary room upgrade based on my Marriott Rewards membership. This totally shocked and delighted us. She did a wonderful job of anticipating guest needs! My family was upgraded to a two-room suite which was simply perfect for us. Several of us commented that we could envision ourselves living in that suite if we had to. She knew that we were traveling with a basketball team; this was the perfect room where our basketball player could relax and be with the family. The room upgrade truly made our stay unforgettable. The service at this hotel is exquisite. The hotel is very clean and modern with comfortable living spaces. The breakfast was amazing. I really enjoyed my waffle with the fruit toppings...and the eggs! I cannot remember the last time I ate a complimentary hotel breakfast with real eggs! Delicious. The guest service at this hotel is truly memorable. Kudos to Leah, Marie, and Chris for offering an unforgettable guest experience! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, especially families, corporate travelers, and extended-stay guests.
"You cannot find a better place to stay."
01/23/15 Kenneth B Sumter
I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions. The staff, especially Rhonda were very professional and courteous. We even found the maids to be friendly and attentive to our needs. If we had a problem, it was taken care of immediately. I am making Residence Inn my choice of hotel whenever I travel.
"Will return soon!"
01/12/15 missbell910 Clinton, North Carolina
My husband and I stayed at this Marriott hotel early December 2014 while visiting family in the area. I stayed in the car while he checked us in. I noticed the Vidant Hospital across the street from the hotel, Veteran Affairs Hospital directly behind us, and a Jimmy John's Sandwich Shop next to the site. The hotel is close to the mall and Walmart We always choose high floor rooms and we're pleased to have a 2 queen studio suite on the fourth floor. I was very impressed with the layout of the room. There was ample space for guests to complete work at the desk area, cook a quick meal in the kitchen, or simply relax on the large chaise sofa. The television swiveled from the living room to point toward the two queen beds. I prefer two televisions in a suite to allow my husband to have his favorite white noise (Sportscenter) playing in the background. In the bathroom we noticed a clothes hanger hanging from a picture, which made us feel housekeeping did not give the bathroom a thorough check. We skipped breakfast due to going to the Carolina Ale House for late night appetizers and dessert. Upon checkout I was impressed with the lobby bar area. Everything about the hotel was modern, new, and inviting. We certainly plan on making this our go to hotel when we return to the Greenville area!
"This place is awesome"
12/06/14 Zachary N Cessnock, Australia
The residence inn is amazing I had a week here in November and the rooms were immaculate the cleaning staff kept the place in tip top condition the front desk staff were so helpful their breakfasts buffet was overloaded with selections they have a pool and a outdoor fire =] I really enjoyed my week there I'll definitely be back
"Nice Modern Residence Inn but Service Fell Way Short"
12/04/14 atlhotelcritic Atlanta, Georgia
Nice new Residence Inn with double queen studio guest rooms which is helpful. I had problems during my stay I shouldn't have, and I have alerted management but they have not replied. The first night of my stay I did not receive housekeeping. During breakfast the eggs and bacon were severely undercooked, the juice machine was broken, dirty plates were put out instead of clean ones, and the door was closed on me while I still had a bagel in the toaster. Oh, all the bagels ended up being stale. The general manager needs to do some QC on the housekeeping and breakfast attendants or there will be more negative reviews here. A new hotel is not enough to compensate for mediocre service. I stayed 3 nights and experienced repeats of my problems, so I doubt it was a fluke but time and future TripAdvisor reviews will tell.