All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 2, Barangay Balabag, Malay, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Can improve the HOT water"
Pleasure
5 night trip Dec 8, 2015
"Hotel with hospitality"
Beachside hotel located in station a few steps from the Mall. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Cleanliness has never been an issue. There was always someone mapping the floor and keeping everything tidy. Roof top infinity pool is a good alternative to the ground floor pool. Buffet breakfast has wide selections. Our room was in the new building at the back and never had an issue with the noise from the live music at night. Although since we have poolside access in the ground floor, it can be noisy from the kids playing in the pool. But never been a big issue.
3 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015
Nimrod
"Nice room with a great location"
Great location Nice room and friendly staffs Comfortable bed But : Bad breakfast Unclean lobby No Iron in room
4 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
YOUSEF
"Made the right choice!"
Service was really good. Staff was friendly and helpful as well. Really clean basement pool and rooftop pool, yes, there are 2 pools! My room spot of the hotel didn't have access to the wifi though. I checked with another hotel mate and she had great connection in her room, so I guess it differs. Breakfast variety can definitely be worked on. but didn't affect me much since we wanted to try the local food and restaurants as well. Location of hotel is near D'mall and bars and most importantly, it's by the beach! so it's good!
4 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2015
Adelin
"Boracay gem"
After the effort made to reach Boracay from Seattle we felt much rewarded! We rented a deluxe room with 2 beds and next to the lower pool. It was very clean and quiet away from the beach side of motel. They did come and scrub the pool tile every morning at 5-6 AM which wasn't perfect. The staff was fantastic and the breakfast very good. Coffee excellent. We loved being on the beach and we sailed, walked and walked and shopped. Was a great place.
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
Merrilee
"Nice Front Beach Hotel"
Just in front of the white beach and located at Station 2, we have a great stay with a very friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Khan
"A MUST STAY!"
Hands down the staff was amazing. I've stayed at "The W" & "Ritz Carlton" and they don't even hold a candle to this place. The staff was friendly. My room was cleaned amazingly everyday. The beach staff always had a chair, umbrella, and towels waiting for me. They offer airport transfer which makes getting to the place a breeze. It is located in Station 2 in the heart of everything. The sunsets on the beach are a must see. Not to mention the rooftop infinity pool gave it that extra touch. I will stay here again.
6 night trip Jan 26, 2015
Calvin
"Roosters 24-7"
first and for most I was is all over philippines for two weeks and everybody at all the hotels will treat you with respect and kindness "Hello Sir" "Hello Ma"am. This hotel was no different. The hotel is nice on the inside clean rooms, but the ROOSTERS have got to go good lord. If you want sleep and relaxation I would pass on this hotel in the Future
3 night trip Jan 29, 2015
Ryan
"Bed bugs"
Good location, near D Mall. Turned off by the bed bugs....
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Grace
"Boracay Uptown Review"
Overall the hotel is great but he service is slow
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Arlan
"No guests allowed"
They dont allow guests in the pool and the business centre does not allow you to plug in your laptop, you have to use their computers only. The floors were full of sand and they were not cleaned daily. The staff were great as usual but the management are very greedy.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Pics online are accurate"
Decided to take a family vacation to Boracay from Korea and decided on Uptown Boracay and don't regret it at all. Location was perfect and our room (not a beach view) was great. Room was quiet even with the band and music playing each night outside. Room was clean and staff was great. I would have liked a little more than beer and Tandquay (sp) at the pool bar but the two guys working there were very nice. The housekeeping staff was great as well as the lobby staff. I only have two gripes and they are small. First, I wasn't expecting laundry service to take 2 days (I'm used to same day return) but it was cheap and they did a good job. Second, hot water wasn't very common. When we said something they would come up and adjust/fix a valve under our bathroom sink but it still wasn't hot for long. Only an issue when I was trying to shave really because we spent most of the time in the pool and would rinse off at the pool when done. I am sure the wife would have liked a little more hot water so she could wash her hair better. In reality though, the shower wasn't a concern and we knew hot water was an issue on the entire island. Found good rates booking excursions through the resort vice trying to have one of the commissioners help and they did great. Great Job Uptown Boracay!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Rob
"great location, horrible and low class service"
middle of everything, steps to the beach. Very clean, great infinity pool. Had to beg for music by the pool. Must wait by desk during check out for them to check the room before leaving hotel. Charged me almost 100 US dollars for new sheets because my henna tattoo smeared on them. Literally brought the sheets downstairs to show me! Never had such an experience being a world traveler. Low class service, never staying there again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
world traveler
"Annoying"
Between the construction going on from 0600 to 0200 and the live band in the courtyard playing till midnight, we did not get alot of sleep or relaxation. Very frustrating. The set-up of the courtyard creates echoes through the entire hotel. The failure of the patio doors to seal properly limits the ability to block out the noise coming from the beach and the band. The trash pit behind the hotel that is visible from the large bank of windows as you walk the hallway is very unsightly and degrades the location significantly. The hotel staff do their best to accomodate the guests needs, but seem to be very ill-informed about locations of anything nearby. The water heater does not provide adequate hot water, luke warm at best. The WiFi connection was intermittant and unreliable.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Great Stay!"
The hotel was nice, staff are all very friendly. I was expecting a little bit more high-end, but for the price it wasn't bad at all. I wasn't a big fan of the location though. Since I haven't been to Boracay before booking, I wasn't familiar of the different stations. The location was busy and surrounded by vendors. The beach front wasn't exclusive to the hotel but it wasn't too bad, wasn't too busy. Over-all, the hotel and staff was nice, I just wish the location wasn't too busy.
3 night trip Apr 1, 2014
JAnne
"Nice hotel in the middle of the party zone"
Nice hotel with very attentive staff and comfortable rooms. Not really what I was looking for, the beach is very loud and crowded. That said had a wonderful time. Avoid booking activities at the hotel though, our operator was terrible we ended up canceling and booking privately.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
cra tx
"Perfect location"
The hotel is located perfectly at station 2 with all bars, restaurants, shops etc within walking distance. The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff very helpful and friendly. Would recommend to all categories of people including families.
Other trip Dec 25, 2013

"Highly recommended...superb location!!!"
The decor of the room is modern and colorful...very clean and spacious...the air condition is cool enough after a hot day at the beach. Conveniently located close to station 2 and D'Mall. Very accessible to beach and great sunset view by the infinity pool on the 3rd level....
3 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2016
"Overall good"
Enjoyed my 4 nights of stay at the hotel! but the shower area could have a full door instead of a half door because the whole floor becomes very wet after bathing.
4 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2016
Candice
SG
"Great location, poor service"
Rather poor service. Staff are 18-20 years old Without experience. Would rather stay at The district
3 night trip Jan 1, 2016
"Perfect"
Perfect location, good service- we will surely come back
Response by Boracay Uptown
Thanks for staying with us during your Boracay holiday here in the Philippines. It's always a pleasure to hear from happy valued guests. This motivates us to maintain the quality of our service and facilities and continue finding ways to further improve, as your satisfaction is indeed our pleasure. We're looking forward to having you with us again at Boracay Uptown in the near future. Much obliged. Sincerely, Rob Senior Sales and Marketing Manager F&C Hotels and Resorts
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
"My stay"
1- The location of the hotel is great 2- The breakfast was not perfect 3- The size of the room was good 4- The service was very fast 5- The room had a lot of insects
4 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2015
Room big and clean hotel
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Kristie
"Nice location for nightlife"
Was nice but suggest not to take expensive rooms. The main difference is with window but anyway you can't open it during the day
3 night trip Nov 29, 2015
Sergey
Good Location Near to everywhere Clean, New & Nice to stay
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Coon Giak
"Nice stay!"
Good location and nice environment especially the swimming pool.
4 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015
Phon
"Great location, great stay :)"
Stayed in the superior room. Absolutely loved the location. It is literally right next to D Mall, which is convenient for food and some shopping. However, for shopping, I would advise to take a nice stroll along the beach to talipapa instead. The beach is also right at the doorstep with complimentary use of the beach chairs and towels are provided for guests. you can also have a great view of the sunset and beach from the level 3 swimming pool. if you're fond of some quite alone time at night, request for higher floors and in the new wing as it is further away from the beach. I was at the original wing which had a band playing till around 11pm at night. But the sound proofing of the room was not too bad and we were not really affected. Also loved the breakfast buffet. Service was good and the spread was somewhat different everyday. tastes varies but I can't complain as it was generally good :)
3 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
Malcolm
SG
Is a great location ... I love the swimming pool so much ... But their services is no what I'm expecting...only make staff smile n great ing
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Kuan jin
Room facilities not really in good condition and functioning but overall stay was just average since most of the time was not in hotel room. Wifi was not working at all throughout my whole stay. Staff was pleasant and attentive. Breakfast just normal and nothing was great above that.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
"Centrally located..."
We were dropped off at the street by the shuttle and the lady told us we were going to walk into the hotel. The walk was on a path leading to the hotel. The hotel is across from the beach...you have to cross the walking area to get to the beach. It is in Station 2 so there is a lot of people walking around. There was a coffee place and choices of restaurants. The hotel rooms were big and comofortable. I would stay there again...fully knowing that I would have to walk in from the main street to get to the hotel
2 night trip with friends Oct 19, 2015
"Terrible experience"
I stayed 2 nights of pool access room in this hotel. The hotel is located near the beach. But it is out if the main room and the shuttle cannot access and you have to carry your luggage for around 10 mins walk in the sandy road. Outside the glass door for the access of pool were full of flying insects. I didnt even want to open it. The hot water was out of service and we have to arrange to another room. I killed at least 10 mosquitoes at the night inside the room. The quality of the room not valued to what you paid for.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Ka Fai
"Beachfront hotel!"
Friendly staff, overall a wonderful experience, surrounded by the entire d'mall. Love the amazing infinity pool!
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Ling
SG
The room was nice and clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooftop pool was being repaired and the wifi signal in the room was weak. The breakfast buffet was decent but nothing special. I would rather spend my money elsewhere.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Elliott
it was wonderful
3 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
EDGAR
The overall is excellent, minor problem on the curtain blinds it could not fully cover the outer lights.
3 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Location good ,but the room condition poor even we are staying at executive suit room also not well maintained
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Wong
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
I will come back it was a great vacation and the people is so kind and helpsom nice beach and alot of activity
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
me and my love
PH
very central location, close to the beach. clean room with basic decor. The hotel staff very helpful and friendly. The dining area on a top floor open space under cover, very hot and the food was just ok.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Martha
"Boracay Uptown is really "UP"!"
There was 2 big and comfy bed for my family of 4. The pool on the ground floor is perfect for kids and the infinity pool on the 3rd floor is best for the mesmerizing sunset viewing. Room was kept clean throughout the 3 nights of stay. Staffs were friendly and responsive. The location is ideal as it is at the centre of all actions and shops. Couldn't be better for family and couples.
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
IVANN
"Good Location"
Location very good. Try get outside transport to go to the hotel as they charge 3x times higher.
3 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
"Good location & friendly staff"
We traveled on April 2015, booked for 2 rooms. Four people in a room. We were given a cold towel, mango juice and necklace made by shells upon arrival. Boracay Uptown hotel located near to D Mall entrance and center of the White Beach station 2. They have 2 swimming pools which located at ground floor and 3rd floor. 3rd floor swimming pool has an amazing view to the sea. Breakfast is buffet style located at 5th floor. Must try the porridge and pour some lime, it's delicious! Thank you the hotel staff share us to add on the lime. The only thing I am not satisfied with is the aircond in the room is very noisy.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Emma
MY
"Great location, good service and value for money!"
Great location!
2 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2015
Great location but very noisy the rooms are now sealed/insulted properly can hear other guests and can hear housekeeping staff who start very early.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great place"
Great place to stay location is perfectly spotted were all the action is bands food d-mall right at the beachside could not have been in a better place . Pools kept clean everyday loved it will go back again soon.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
PH
"Great Location in Station 2"
Like the location being in the centre of everything especially D'mall where u get all the choices of food. Easy walk to station 1 & 3. Infinity pool overlooking to the sea is great. Breakfast is decent with different dishes each day. Only thing I dislike will be the shower gel & shampoo provided. Didn't like the smell. Still my hotel choice if I revisit Boracay.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Jing
SG
Wonderful hotel, amazing staff! I would stay here again when I come back.
Jude R
"Couple getaway to Boracay."
We went to the hotel during peak season. The staff is being as attentive as they could although sometimes they were underwhelmed by the sheer number of guests coming in. Booked with the hotel a deluxe room with two queen beds. Overall cleanliness of the room and hotel itself Is considered good, although sand from the beach are to be expected here and there due to it's proximity location. Th aircond inside then room is a bit weird, I can't find the on off button so what I did was I just pulled the plug out. Service is also very good, they not lack of smiles and will help you whichever they could. They helped me reprint my boarding pass since I change my seats on the return flight. Hotel amenities was adequate. Breakfast on the terrace was nice and the third floor swimming pool with overlooking the sunset was just awesome. This hotel location is right in the center of hustle and bustle of Boracay and next to D'Mall. It might be a bit loud and crowded for then pon near the beach, but since our room is so far back. Our sleep was just fine. Definitely recommended for those who enjoy a dip in the pool after swimming in the sea and for those who looking for nightlife in Boracay.
1 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Ahmad Faiz
"Excellent for Boracay Uptown"
Will go back next year.. Love the infinity pool.. And yes very friendly staff.
2 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
aina
"Nice new hotel on the beachfront"
Room was clean with good amenities. Beautiful infinity pool looking onto the beach. Situated right on the beachfront in a great location next do D'Mall at Station 2. Only issue would be that as it is a brand new hotel, still some teething problems with the staff. They are cheery and friendly but a bit inexperienced.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Dookie
"Beachfront hotel with a superb location"
Stayed here from Nov21-24 2014. Pros: 1. Excellent location in Station 2 with D'Mall just next to it. 2. Rooms are clean with modern design. 3. Hotel staffs are helpful and friendly. 4. Both swimming pools are clean. Love the infinity pool on the 3rd floor overlooking the sea and its got a pool bar as well. Nice view during sunset. Cons: 1. Breakfast it quite disappointing. Very few options and if you don't take pork, then you are screwed. Note: 1. If you have young kids try and get the rooms which are pool access. 2. Because the hotel is right in the middle of the action, be prepared to be harassed by traders every few steps outside the hotel. 3. If your are flying to Kalibo from Malaysia, remember that 2 days will be gone on traveling. So 3 nights is not enough. 4. And finally the most important thing is don't spend all your MONEY on the island because you have to pay 500P per pax for airport tax!!! Which I was not informed. Room Tip: Rooms with pool access are great for kids.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014