All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hoekenrode 1Amsterdam1102 BRNetherlands, ‏‎855-239-9397

Awesome vibe
    Clean
    Food is all right
"Next to the Heineken Music Hall / Biljmer Station"
I was attending a concert at the Heineken Music Hall and arriving by train at Amsterdam Bijlmer station. This hotel is next to both and was reasonably priced. The lobby has a large and popular lounge area that serves pre-made snacks, beverage, and beer on tap. The room had a large and very comfortable bed, lots of electrical outlets, and a spacious, well-designed bathroom with a variety of bath products, and consistently hot water. Couldn't be happier.
1 night trip Nov 20, 2015
"Decent hotel far from city center"
Hotel service was great clean rooms decent choices for food easy but slightly long train ride to or neuwmarkt or centraal where everything happens. If you miss the last train around midnight be prepared to spend a fortune on cab fares.
7 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
Harold
"Exellent"
Wonderful and enjoyable stay
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great hotel right next to metro"
Great hotel in a terrific location. 15 mins outside Amsterdam but a welcome respite from the summer crowds. Daily breakfast was delicious with so many choices. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Very disappointing stay, would not recommend!"
I stayed at this Hampton recently for a week for business and must say it was a 1 star hotel experience at a four-star price. The bed was hard as rock, the towels were like sand-paper, and there was essentially no wi-fi in the hotel for the week. The wi-fi problem was even acknowledged as an ongoing issue by the front desk staff, and had me call the wi-fi company in India to try and fix it myself, which only helped temporarily. In fact, I was getting a better signal from the Marriott hotel several meters away in the Hampton lobby, than the actual Hampton wi-fi. The only saving grace was the staff worked very hard to make a bad situation better, but nonetheless, I would not recommend anyone to stay there unless they are tied to the Hilton brand exclusively.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
CaliMD
"Great Place."
The hotel is beautiful. It has the train station RIGHT next door and it easy to travel using local public transportation. HOWEVER; If you are driving it is almost impossible to find, even using GPS given its address. It sits in the middle of the train station and shopping area. You are unable to see any signs from the roads. It does however, have a sign on top of the building which can be seen by the train. Staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms are Very clean and the breakfast offered is wonderful.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Hotel is a full-service hotel. Staff was very polite, cheerful and helpful. Breakfasts each morning were great - great variety and plenty of food. Hotel was very close (3 minutes walk) to metro station to head into the main part of the city.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
Curt
"10 on 10!"
10 on 10 for Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
JATSWAN
"Very nice hotel in a great location!"
Terrific hotel in a fantastic location. Very good value for money. Took a while to get our room, which we had to wait to get cleaned before we could occupy it while others who came hours after us got their rooms right away.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Our Amsterdam stay"
it was a very lovely hotel and the breakfast was fantastic! the staff was very friendly and helpful. i don't care for using a card for electricity, but that's probably an American thing. i like to turn on and off what lights i want when and where i want. the room wasn't totally cleaned one of the nights and a few things were not restocked, but it was no problem getting those items from the cleaning people when we saw them.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Vic
"Location"
We stayed at this hotel one night to watch the game at the arena . Very convenient location in front of the train station and 5 minutes walk to the entrance of the arena. Very good breakfast too. The hotel parking is very easy , we leave our car there and went to the city center by train. Highly recommended this hotel if your going to Amsterdam
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
joy
"Awesome place to stay in Amsterdam."
Really loved this place, it was a 20 minute train ride to Amsterdam central station, this place is just opposite to the Bjilmer Arena Metro station. The rooms were comfortable, hot breakfast was available till 11 am which was a very big plus for me. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
S
"Marvelous location, friendly staff"
Unfortunately, the heating system in the room was non-functional, and I was really cold the first of my two-night stay. I was too worn out from my business meeting to do more than suffer overnight, hoping in vain, that the thermostat would kick in. It didn't. I also needed to iron a shirt that first night, and though there was an ironing board and a place for an iron, none was to be found. The toilet paper was only a 1/4 roll without a replacement. I had been told (and knew from past experience) that the Hampton Inn always gives a 100% guarantee satisfaction, or you don't pay for the room. On the following morning, I presented my problem(s) to the lobby staff. They attended to them all during the day, so all was well. The manager on duty promised me a 50% discount on my next stay. I pointed out that 50% was not 100%. After a short wait, the 100% was granted in the way of a voucher for one night that is valid for 12 months. I am OK with that, and do have nothing but praise for the friendliness and warmth of the staff, but am a bit disappointed with what happened and what might have been done a bit more in line with the promise of complete satisfaction. The location, just a few steps from the train station with a quick 15 minutes to Schiphol airport is great. Parking is a terrible ordeal and not complimentary for hotel guests. My business associates had to pay quite a ransom to get to park their cars, as well as costly for me to have them chauffeur me around.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Closer to Metro Station"
Good Location but we have to use Metro to get to all tourist locations i.e. Central Station area.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Satish
"good value."
Very nice for the money. Right next to the metro and the train station.I was there for four nights, walking around the city and museums all day, have a early dinner then back to the comfortable hotel. It was perfect for me. Breakfast were good with eggs, sausages, cold meats, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, juice, coffee, tea, fruits, cereals and bread. Good Wi-Fi. People at the reception are friendly and informative. good value.
4 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Mayumi
This hotel was perfect for our family of four. We have small children so the room was big enough for us. Was a little bummed to not have an actual bathtub for our baby, but we made the shower work. The metro station is just outside the hotel so it's very convenient for traveling downtown, but still nice and quiet area away from the hustle and bustle. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was free and great! Had a better selection than most hotels that expect 20 euro a person. This is a great hotel and we would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Christina
"Good hotel to access to the train station."
Easy access to the station, and only 15 minutes to the airport. But no refrigerator in the room.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Yamamoto
Thank you to the staff for making my stay comfortable.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Amsterdam Hampton Hotel"
Hotel location and cleanliness
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convenient location close to all tourist activitie"
The room was ready when we arrived. It was a nice clean room and all the staff were helpfull.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dorothy
"excellent hotel with easy access to the city"
Very pleased with this hotel. Modern, quiet rooms. Right next to the subway, only 15 mins to the city. Staff is friendly and breakfast is decent. Good choice and reasonably priced.
5 night trip Aug 14, 2014
spacious hotel with an elevator, executive staff, room discipline and promotes rest while
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Inna Yuriy
"v nice hotel and location"
v nice experience great location v friendly staff only problem is air conditioning was not v cold
Excellent place to stay.... great service... great staff... great location
6 night trip Jul 20, 2014
cutchh
"I'd like my money back!"
The main reason we booked this hotel was to visit the Anne Frank museum and other locations that I thought were nearby. Your ad made it seem like it was close, but in fact, it wasn't. This hotel wasn't close to much at all. It was too far out from everything. We could hear everything in the next room and when we showered, we had to keep turning off the shower so not to flood the bathroom. There were no doors on the shower and the shower lip was not very thick so the water would accumulate very quickly. When asked about my stay, I expressed that I was not very happy and was told that I'd need to contact Expedia since there was nothing they could really do.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"convenient location with great breakfast"
Surprised by the variety at breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Acces to the hotel unesasy to find.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Business hotel"
Not for pleasure, unless need to be in arena. Strictly business hotel.
8 night business trip May 5, 2014
"Hampton is always clean and comfy!!"
My room had a slight smell when entered but the bed and everything was very clean as Hampton always is. This place is very convenient for metro as the station is very closer to the hotel. Staff are very helpful. Breakfast is very nice and the free wifi is with a strong signal. Overall this hotel is a very good hotel and I will definitly stay here again when I will come back to Amsterdam.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Yushurun
Great front desk staff.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Suprisingly pleased"
This was my third time to Amsterdam on business and the first two times having mixed reviews. This stay I decided to use the Hotels.com site to do a careful selection of the hotel. I was delightfully surprised at this place. The hotel was extremely convenient, immaculately clean, the exercise facilities were more than adequate, friendly and very helpful staff and the rooms were very accommodating. I was totally blown away because as an American, visits to Europe typically means very hard beds in very small rooms. The complimentary breakfast was the icing of the cake with my only concern was the lack of ice or vending on any of the floors. Other than that, I teased my travel companion who stayed at a much more expensive hotel with far less accommodations about how wonderful my stay was. 4 1/2 STARS.... with the only deduction for the lack of ice machines or vending machines..... other than that. I loved it!
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"Will definitely come back!"
Room was clean and rather roomy for European hotels, staff was super friendly and helpful. It is 1-minute walking distance from a Park and Ride facility and a metro station; hence, it is a good deal for spending a weekend in Amsterdam if you are looking for a better quality room and do not mind the 10 minute commute to the city centre.The AC in the specific room we got could not be set to higher than 26c (we were informed that this is the case for certain rooms only); and thus it was rather chilly. The staff; however, offered to change our room immediately upon notification. The hotel has a parking space also. Breakfast was of a good variety and again of a better quality and variation than regular 3 start hotels in Europe.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
Abdullah Z.
"Great place to stay for Heineken Music Hall show"
Great hotel! Free wifi was great, free breakfast was great and it was a very short walk to Heineken Music Hall. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
Angel
It was a very nice hotel. Super convenient to the metro! Room was smaller than eclectic but very nice! The only down fall was the soda bed sheets had what looked like blueberry stains on it from being dropped in the couch. Breakfast was very good as well! Definitely would stay here again if I ever return to Amsterdam! :)
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
Alyssa
The sofa bed mattress was horrible and very uncomfortable for my kids.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"A good location hotel."
Overall, we had a good experience with this hotel. The location was great - so close to metro and many restaurants and shops, as well as the ArenA Stadium. My son could enjoy a game of football there one late night! The breakfast had good selection. The staff were nice but not very helpful (possibly because of the language barrier). We were 3 people in a 4 occupancy room - but each time the room was cleaned we were left with 2 bath and 2 hand towels and had to call the front desk for another set of towels. It was clearly obvious that there were 3 people in that room but every day we had to ask for extra towels. Also the dirty cups and glasses were not removed from our room unless we would ask for, plus we had to ask for more tea bags as they would not replace them regularly. Finally, the room which was for 4 occupancy was still too small for 3 people.
Response by Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam / Arena Boulevard
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the fact that you did not received every day the correct amount of towels. We certainly will improve our service thanks to your feedback! I hope you will consider us the next time you are staying in Amsterdam. Please contact me directly if you need to make a reservation for this hotel in the nearest future. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know! With best regards, Victor Van Der Knaap General Manager Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam / Arena Boulevard
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Good location / bar construction"
Nice clean hotel with excellent staff. Right next to the metro station and easy to get to. They are doing some construction around the facility and might get a bit noisy. No big deal though.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
Mr. K
"Great location, near the train"
hard to find if you dont have the right address. Also we saw a contact lens on our bathroom and we don't wear contacts.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Audrey
"Good option"
Great experience and relation price vs value. Reconmended absolutely.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Gerry
"Nice, but far from city centre"
The quality of service was really great - the staff were very informative and helpful. Their rates are really high, so if you're looking for a last minute booking and this happens to be one of your options, I'd suggest doing Air BNB instead, especially if you want to venture off to the city centre. But if you're there for business, it's 2 stops away from the airport.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Mel
"Would do it again."
Great hotel. Great price. Great staff. Great breakfast. Easy on and off major train station near by. Bike rental near by. Great shopping center near by. If you are looking to be in the heart of Amsterdam, this is not the hotel for you. But with a GVB card (you can get them for 24, 48 or 72 hours) you can get on the metro and trams as many times as you want and be in the heart of things in less than 15 minutes.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
ValerieinTexas
"Nice hotel, 15 minutes by metro to city center"
The hotel is new. Breakfast was good. The hotel is not closed to city center but the metro station is near the hotel and it takes 15 minutes going from this station to central station. We didn't spend any time in this area and went directly to metro station when we leaved the hotel. This was the only drawback. There is no minibar in the room. We needed a fridge for the medicine. So we gave it to kitchen and took it and gave back everytime we needed. This was not a big problem because the staff was helpful.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Baran
"perfect for attending concert"
I can't imagine staying there for any reason other than attending an event at the Arena or Heineken Music Hall. For that it was absolutely perfect. Clean, modern hotel with decent breakfast EXCEPT the scrambled eggs were ice cold.... Bed was comfortable, reception was friendly though I was chastised for not having my passport which was a bit odd. Free wifi is always a nice plus. Only other 'problem' wrong address is listed if you are trying to find with GPS....also signage for getting to parking was non existent....we had to drive down a 'no entry' road to get to garage under renovation....and only knew that because some guys on the road pointed to it.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
B&T

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Excellent hotel"
great hotel for Music Hall especially if a nervous traveller as so easy to get to and from airport. Lovely clean and quiet hotel and breakfast was 10/10
1 night trip Mar 31, 2016
belinda
"Useful"
On Business ... But nowhere to go in the evening except local restaurants
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
Mr
"Great but staff could be more helpful at times"
Was in Amsterdam for 4 Days for a Event Don't Let Daddy Know at the Ziggodome which is 10min walk.. Great access to train and metro station direct links the city centre. Breakfast was brilliant! Shower broke in hotel was flooding everywhere toke them two days to fix had no appolige from the staff.
3 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2016
Christian
"Perfect location"
This Hampton Inn, like all of them, is functional but not flashy, but for me it was a perfect location for the two customers I had to meet during my stay. And you can see the front door from the train station, so access to the airport and central Amsterdam couldn't be easier.
3 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
Great place to stay. Right next to train station for easy access into city center. This is my second time staying here and already booked another stay when k go back in March
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Kayla
"Good hotel"
v. good hotel with big excellent room.Great breakfast with many hot food selections.Good value for money. Only downside is the distance from city center- about 20 mins by train. Train station just next to hotel.Will stay again!
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
4 of us stayed in one room. Sofa bed wasn't very comfortable but we made do. Would definitely recommend as the hotel was wonderful. Plenty of restaurants on the complex with a cinema. But a little far from the central, especially if you want to go for a night out. There was a night bus that ran after the trains had stopped, but location wise we would've preferred to stay in the centre. Otherwise staff were lovely and the breakfast was really good!
2 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2015