All hotels in Amsterdam, Netherlands

"Exellent"
Wonderful and enjoyable stay
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Great Place."
The hotel is beautiful. It has the train station RIGHT next door and it easy to travel using local public transportation. HOWEVER; If you are driving it is almost impossible to find, even using GPS given its address. It sits in the middle of the train station and shopping area. You are unable to see any signs from the roads. It does however, have a sign on top of the building which can be seen by the train. Staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms are Very clean and the breakfast offered is wonderful.
2 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"10 on 10!"
10 on 10 for Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam!
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
JATSWAN
"Very nice hotel in a great location!"
Terrific hotel in a fantastic location. Very good value for money. Took a while to get our room, which we had to wait to get cleaned before we could occupy it while others who came hours after us got their rooms right away.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"Marvelous location, friendly staff"
Unfortunately, the heating system in the room was non-functional, and I was really cold the first of my two-night stay. I was too worn out from my business meeting to do more than suffer overnight, hoping in vain, that the thermostat would kick in. It didn't. I also needed to iron a shirt that first night, and though there was an ironing board and a place for an iron, none was to be found. The toilet paper was only a 1/4 roll without a replacement. I had been told (and knew from past experience) that the Hampton Inn always gives a 100% guarantee satisfaction, or you don't pay for the room. On the following morning, I presented my problem(s) to the lobby staff. They attended to them all during the day, so all was well. The manager on duty promised me a 50% discount on my next stay. I pointed out that 50% was not 100%. After a short wait, the 100% was granted in the way of a voucher for one night that is valid for 12 months. I am OK with that, and do have nothing but praise for the friendliness and warmth of the staff, but am a bit disappointed with what happened and what might have been done a bit more in line with the promise of complete satisfaction. The location, just a few steps from the train station with a quick 15 minutes to Schiphol airport is great. Parking is a terrible ordeal and not complimentary for hotel guests. My business associates had to pay quite a ransom to get to park their cars, as well as costly for me to have them chauffeur me around.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Closer to Metro Station"
Good Location but we have to use Metro to get to all tourist locations i.e. Central Station area.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Satish
"good value."
Very nice for the money. Right next to the metro and the train station.I was there for four nights, walking around the city and museums all day, have a early dinner then back to the comfortable hotel. It was perfect for me. Breakfast were good with eggs, sausages, cold meats, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, juice, coffee, tea, fruits, cereals and bread. Good Wi-Fi. People at the reception are friendly and informative. good value.
4 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Mayumi
This hotel was perfect for our family of four. We have small children so the room was big enough for us. Was a little bummed to not have an actual bathtub for our baby, but we made the shower work. The metro station is just outside the hotel so it's very convenient for traveling downtown, but still nice and quiet area away from the hustle and bustle. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was free and great! Had a better selection than most hotels that expect 20 euro a person. This is a great hotel and we would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Christina
"Good hotel to access to the train station."
Easy access to the station, and only 15 minutes to the airport. But no refrigerator in the room.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Yamamoto
Thank you to the staff for making my stay comfortable.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"Amsterdam Hampton Hotel"
Hotel location and cleanliness
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
"Convenient location close to all tourist activitie"
The room was ready when we arrived. It was a nice clean room and all the staff were helpfull.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Dorothy
"excellent hotel with easy access to the city"
Very pleased with this hotel. Modern, quiet rooms. Right next to the subway, only 15 mins to the city. Staff is friendly and breakfast is decent. Good choice and reasonably priced.
5 night trip Aug 14, 2014
spacious hotel with an elevator, executive staff, room discipline and promotes rest while
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Inna Yuriy
"v nice hotel and location"
v nice experience great location v friendly staff only problem is air conditioning was not v cold
Excellent place to stay.... great service... great staff... great location
6 night trip Jul 20, 2014
cutchh
"I'd like my money back!"
The main reason we booked this hotel was to visit the Anne Frank museum and other locations that I thought were nearby. Your ad made it seem like it was close, but in fact, it wasn't. This hotel wasn't close to much at all. It was too far out from everything. We could hear everything in the next room and when we showered, we had to keep turning off the shower so not to flood the bathroom. There were no doors on the shower and the shower lip was not very thick so the water would accumulate very quickly. When asked about my stay, I expressed that I was not very happy and was told that I'd need to contact Expedia since there was nothing they could really do.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"convenient location with great breakfast"
Surprised by the variety at breakfast.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Acces to the hotel unesasy to find.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Business hotel"
Not for pleasure, unless need to be in arena. Strictly business hotel.
8 night business trip May 5, 2014
"Hampton is always clean and comfy!!"
My room had a slight smell when entered but the bed and everything was very clean as Hampton always is. This place is very convenient for metro as the station is very closer to the hotel. Staff are very helpful. Breakfast is very nice and the free wifi is with a strong signal. Overall this hotel is a very good hotel and I will definitly stay here again when I will come back to Amsterdam.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Yushurun
Great front desk staff.
5 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Suprisingly pleased"
This was my third time to Amsterdam on business and the first two times having mixed reviews. This stay I decided to use the Hotels.com site to do a careful selection of the hotel. I was delightfully surprised at this place. The hotel was extremely convenient, immaculately clean, the exercise facilities were more than adequate, friendly and very helpful staff and the rooms were very accommodating. I was totally blown away because as an American, visits to Europe typically means very hard beds in very small rooms. The complimentary breakfast was the icing of the cake with my only concern was the lack of ice or vending on any of the floors. Other than that, I teased my travel companion who stayed at a much more expensive hotel with far less accommodations about how wonderful my stay was. 4 1/2 STARS.... with the only deduction for the lack of ice machines or vending machines..... other than that. I loved it!
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"Will definitely come back!"
Room was clean and rather roomy for European hotels, staff was super friendly and helpful. It is 1-minute walking distance from a Park and Ride facility and a metro station; hence, it is a good deal for spending a weekend in Amsterdam if you are looking for a better quality room and do not mind the 10 minute commute to the city centre.The AC in the specific room we got could not be set to higher than 26c (we were informed that this is the case for certain rooms only); and thus it was rather chilly. The staff; however, offered to change our room immediately upon notification. The hotel has a parking space also. Breakfast was of a good variety and again of a better quality and variation than regular 3 start hotels in Europe.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
Abdullah Z.
"Great place to stay for Heineken Music Hall show"
Great hotel! Free wifi was great, free breakfast was great and it was a very short walk to Heineken Music Hall. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
Angel
It was a very nice hotel. Super convenient to the metro! Room was smaller than eclectic but very nice! The only down fall was the soda bed sheets had what looked like blueberry stains on it from being dropped in the couch. Breakfast was very good as well! Definitely would stay here again if I ever return to Amsterdam! :)
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
Alyssa
The sofa bed mattress was horrible and very uncomfortable for my kids.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"A good location hotel."
Overall, we had a good experience with this hotel. The location was great - so close to metro and many restaurants and shops, as well as the ArenA Stadium. My son could enjoy a game of football there one late night! The breakfast had good selection. The staff were nice but not very helpful (possibly because of the language barrier). We were 3 people in a 4 occupancy room - but each time the room was cleaned we were left with 2 bath and 2 hand towels and had to call the front desk for another set of towels. It was clearly obvious that there were 3 people in that room but every day we had to ask for extra towels. Also the dirty cups and glasses were not removed from our room unless we would ask for, plus we had to ask for more tea bags as they would not replace them regularly. Finally, the room which was for 4 occupancy was still too small for 3 people.
Response by Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam / Arena Boulevard
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the fact that you did not received every day the correct amount of towels. We certainly will improve our service thanks to your feedback! I hope you will consider us the next time you are staying in Amsterdam. Please contact me directly if you need to make a reservation for this hotel in the nearest future. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know! With best regards, Victor Van Der Knaap General Manager Hampton by Hilton Amsterdam / Arena Boulevard
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Good location / bar construction"
Nice clean hotel with excellent staff. Right next to the metro station and easy to get to. They are doing some construction around the facility and might get a bit noisy. No big deal though.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
Mr. K
"Great location, near the train"
hard to find if you dont have the right address. Also we saw a contact lens on our bathroom and we don't wear contacts.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Audrey
"Good option"
Great experience and relation price vs value. Reconmended absolutely.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Gerry
"Nice, but far from city centre"
The quality of service was really great - the staff were very informative and helpful. Their rates are really high, so if you're looking for a last minute booking and this happens to be one of your options, I'd suggest doing Air BNB instead, especially if you want to venture off to the city centre. But if you're there for business, it's 2 stops away from the airport.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2013
Mel
"Would do it again."
Great hotel. Great price. Great staff. Great breakfast. Easy on and off major train station near by. Bike rental near by. Great shopping center near by. If you are looking to be in the heart of Amsterdam, this is not the hotel for you. But with a GVB card (you can get them for 24, 48 or 72 hours) you can get on the metro and trams as many times as you want and be in the heart of things in less than 15 minutes.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
ValerieinTexas
"Nice hotel, 15 minutes by metro to city center"
The hotel is new. Breakfast was good. The hotel is not closed to city center but the metro station is near the hotel and it takes 15 minutes going from this station to central station. We didn't spend any time in this area and went directly to metro station when we leaved the hotel. This was the only drawback. There is no minibar in the room. We needed a fridge for the medicine. So we gave it to kitchen and took it and gave back everytime we needed. This was not a big problem because the staff was helpful.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Baran
"perfect for attending concert"
I can't imagine staying there for any reason other than attending an event at the Arena or Heineken Music Hall. For that it was absolutely perfect. Clean, modern hotel with decent breakfast EXCEPT the scrambled eggs were ice cold.... Bed was comfortable, reception was friendly though I was chastised for not having my passport which was a bit odd. Free wifi is always a nice plus. Only other 'problem' wrong address is listed if you are trying to find with GPS....also signage for getting to parking was non existent....we had to drive down a 'no entry' road to get to garage under renovation....and only knew that because some guys on the road pointed to it.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
B&T

"Good rooms and helpful staff."
20 mins from central Amsterdam. Easy access with metro every 9-10 mins. Literally outside Bijlmer arena metro station. Great location and view of the station and the area in front. Very friendly helpful staff. Would book again when we go to Amsterdam.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Martin
"Good hotel, great staff!!"
Good hotel, nice location although not as central as I thought. It still only takes about 15 mins on the train to the central station. Great staff, who were really helpful and attentive throughout our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Zain
"Access to airport"
Reception staff were very helpful. Great room and location for access to airport.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Keith
"Great hotel - good value for money"
Great hotel! The family suite is spacious and clean. The hotel is just next to the tram station. It only takes 15 min by tram to get to city center. There are quite a few restaurants by the hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"North London England Southgate"
Very satisfied we recommend it highly and will be visiting again in the future
3 night trip Jul 3, 2015
Zacharia
"Excellent hotel - good value for the price"
Great hotel! The room is spacious and clean. Breakfast is very good. Commute to city center is convenient by 15 min tram.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Perfect for Ziggo Dome/Ajax stadium"
Would stay again anytime
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
Nicholas
"Just Woww"
The best you can expect from amsterdam. Amazing hotel with perfect location and excellent service.
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Kush
SG
"Comfortable and convenient"
Stayed 3 days with some friends, great location just next to the metro/train station so very easy to get into town and the airport. Not much to do around the hotel (although there is a big cinema) but cheaper than staying in more basic accommodation downtown so happy with our choice. Rooms were clean and the breakfast buffet offered a good choice of hot and cold food. Had the room closest to the train tracks but couldn't hear a thing - good sound isolation. Would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Rayan
"nice"
A bit far from city center But hotel condition is quite nice.
3 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Malou
"Good enough, but not brilliant"
The hotel was not listed on the GPS, and very hard to find by road (it is in a pedestrian area); arrival by train would have been better. Check-in was efficient and the staff were pleasant. The room was a good size, had a clean bathroom, with a good selection of TV channels in various languages. However, it was far too hot - there were no instructions for the thermostat, so it was set above 20'C. The bed was not the most comfortable, but again, too hot (when will hotel chains realise that not everyone wants a duvet?) Breakfast service was the worst experience at the hotel - on the first day, they were clearing away the food when we arrived at about 10am (we were told they finish at 11am). On the other days (Easter weekend), we were warned that the buffet would get busy - but it was clear they couldn't cope with the numbers. There were guests eating in the reception area, long waits for cutlery to be replenished, paper cups for juice due to the lack of glasses, and food was slow to be replaced. We rented a car for the trip; while it is not sensible to take the car into the city centre, we had intended going further afield. But at over 20€ a day, the parking cost almost as much as the rental. Overall, not a bad hotel, but not the best - with good transport links to the city, it was certainly worth staying in a cheaper hotel further away, than staying in the busy city.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
SDM
"Well-located but Hotel average"
Overnighter on business, sadly not for anything at the arena. Hotel next to elevated railway so if you sleep light ask for a room further way, but generally well-insulated against exterior noise - bizarrely - sound insulation between rooms not as good? WiFi patchy - room a little cold. Generous selection for breakfast though sausage/bacon dry. Good Turkish restaurant in Square as a well as a big Esprit outlet!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Zahid
"First Weekend Away"
Perfect for our first time in Amsterdam. Great location with easy transport links and lots going on around it. The breakfast was lovely (especially the crepe puffs) and room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Morgan
"Hampton Review"
Rooms are clean and comfortable. No frills hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
We just came back having spent 4 days in Amsterdam. The hotel was excellent with great service and location. You can take the Metro (54) to Centraal Amsterdam 20mins and 15 mins to the airport. The music hall and Ajax stadium is next to the building. Brakefast was good however the service was excellent.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015