All hotels in Mumbai, India
Opposite Techniplex Complex, Off S.V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400062, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Location is ok
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Uncomfortable
"Not Sarovar quality"
Room was extremely small. Not enough attention to detail in room cleanliness and maintenance as you would expect at one of Sarovar's finer properties. One example, the door-sized external window in the shower would not close, so easy to fall out of the shower onto the balcony. Other example, room could have used a bit of a mopping so that I would not see previous guests' footprints on the tile. Front desk staff is totally clueless. Checked in at 7pm and only one person at front desk and 3 people checking in. Rather than checking in 1 at a time, she was literally processing all 3 check-ins simultaneously and she was totally flustered and confused. Took me about half hour to get my room key. Food and service in restaurant was good for breakfast. Only problem was that on both days they charged me for breakfast and I needed to pull out my hotel voucher to prove that breakfast was included. I have stayed in MANY hotels in Mumbai. This is certainly one I would not go back to. Really not up to the mark for Western standards. They say it is 4-stars, but I would be more inclined to give it 2.5-stars. Their nearby Sarovar Grand Hometel hotel is far worse. If you are going to stay at a Sarovar Hotel in the Goregaon area of Mumbai, go across the street to the Grand Sarovar Hotel. (Or an even better option in Goregaon is the Westin Garden City if you don't mind spending the extra bucks.)
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Darren
"Very nice hotel"
I was expecting less then what I get I dont think in this price can give anything else better. WIFI was not working otherwise everything perfect.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
VIKI
"Not like the first time"
My husband and I stayed in the SP in Jaipur in March 2013. We had a GREAT experience. I took my daughter back there in July 2014 and the experience was not pleasant. We were treated with disdain by the staff. We were put on a hall where renovations were being made. We could not even breath because the fumes from whatever chemicals they were using were everywhere. They moved us after a day of complaints. But then we had much trouble with the internet service and it took 3 days of our 5 day stay in Jaipur for them to rectify this. We had the same problems with rudeness and internet at the SP in Mumbai. There, they sent the BELLMAN to help, which was no help at all. I am a business traveler and while most of my trips to India are for holidays, I still have to be connected to work. The language barrier was not easy to navigate. The staff could not understand us and we do not understand Hindi... and I can't help but wonder if we were treated rudely by the staff because we were women.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Tina
"A Business Oasis In The Midst Of Mumbai Chaos"
This small business hotel achieves a true Western-level standard...especially with respect to similarly-priced alternatives in Mumbai. In U.S. terms, it is equivalent to nicer Quality Inn, Holiday Inn, or the lowest-level Marriott. Nothing fancy here. Just clean rooms, comfy beds, good bathrooms, basic gym and business center. The little restaurant has very good food at reasonable prices. The staff is very nice and helpful. There were only two issues. First, I ran across were an improper online listing saying that breakfast was included. I had to pay 450 rupees (about $7.20) each morning I chose to eat the "free" breakfast buffet. It's still not clear whose mistake it was - Hotels.com, or the Sarovar's. (Hotels.com gave me a credit.) Secondly, anyone who has never been to India needs to understand that you're never very far away from the squalor and chaos. This hotel is a part of a gated tech park complex, but you're surrounded by the usual heat, humidity, traffic, deafening noise, and squalor of Mumbai. (The only way to avoid this is to spend well over $170 per night...and even then there's no guarantee.) The bottom-line here is that this is a really great hotel for someone who needs a reasonably-priced, safe place to stay in Mumbai.
9 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Wonderful!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013
JB

"Nice Services"
very nice service. Each room only can connect with internet by two devices but the manager give us two more accounts. Very helpful.
6 night business trip Aug 31, 2015
YUE
"Good hotel"
It was very nice stay very near to local railway station. Staff very co-operative and nice. Breakfast and all the meals were very nice.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Chetankumar
IN
"Except internet slowness, everything else was good"
Internet connection was very very slow
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Srinivas
"Avoid if you can"
Not pleasant.... too small a room and bathroom... not sure how/ why it has " three / four star". Few staffs are very cordial and few are extreme opposite. Reception/concierge are managed like a 2 star facility... they just don't care/bother...I requested for a cab and waited for one hour to get a confirmation on the availability.. Even though I intermittently checked on the status, they couldn't give me a confirmation even after one hour... Breakfast buffet was repetitive and dull... The facility is not centrally air conditioned... House keeping service and the staffs at restaurant were excellent. I wouldn't recommend anyone to opt this facility at this rate unless you do not have any other option because of it's location. As a matter of fact am not sure why do they even call this a "service apartment". Is this really a service apartment or a hotel??
4 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
IN
Excellent stay and hotel! Booking was easy and hotel responded to email immediately. Will definitely recommend the hotel for people looking to stay in Malad/Goregoan area.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good location in the suburbs for a quick stop over"
1. Location is good for mumbai suburbs 2. Reasonably priced for the quality of service provided 3. Serviced apartments save unwanted cost of fancy services which customer rarely use..
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"6000 Rs per day for a room the size of a toilet"
Firstly i was amazed at the size of the room, i entered & well it finished with absolute dis dain. Further we asked the room staff to clear the complimentary tea , the glass was washed in the toilet of our room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who does that. Well i would recommend my friends to stay here just for the fun of it & just get to know how to mis manage a good chain of SAROVAR hotels.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Vivek
"good for short stay"
Front staff on desk are not helpfull in any way need to be retrained or get new staff . They are first impression. But the rest of the staff are so nice an are there for you in any way.when booking ask for a front view . Modern inside an out . Good breakfast an gym . I can its a good place to stay
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
joe @ asha
IN
"Great place to stay if staying indoors is not the"
I was there for 2 nights and I had a good experience. The staff was friendly but a little slow. Took ages for check-in although I had paid in advance and the dine-in service forgot my complete order and only brought in part of my order. But the food was good, they had a nice spread and good quantity. There was no view outside the balcony and no point in staying indoors. Overall, the place is good if you do not have a plan to stay in throughout your stay. If they polish their service end a bit it will be for the better.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
IN
"Small Rooms definitely below par Sarovar standards"
They call this a 3 Star Deluxe property, in our experience it is not even close to a regular 3 Star. I would classify this as a premium 2 star property with obnoxious pricing. Our room was so small that my arm would hit the wall next to me and what more, ridiculously this property does not come with centrally air-conditioned rooms. The room comes with 1 tonne split and sadly ours didn't work. we stayed at a 24 degree temperature thought our stay on the hottest summer day in Mumbai. The maintainece of the hotel had no solutions for this and the on duty manager wasn't of any help to change our rooms and accommodate in a different room as apparently the hotel was sold out. We were discounted in room dining charges 50% waiver on it ...not even full. We felt ashamed to argue and let them know that you are compensating for a non working AC room. We just paid up what they asked for and left. This is the poorest Sarovar experience i have had having stayed in their other properties earlier. If the management at Sarovar is reading this ...I would like to state that you should have had the hospitality to offer us a discount on our next stay with you and thats how you win a customer back in hospitality !!
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Jmodys
"Average"
Overall its a average hotel...with very small rooms... dont expect anything like a normal 4 star hotel...good for a sleep... nothing more then that...please ensure you know that sarovar grand and sarovar portico
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
siddharth
"Good hotel"
Pros: Overall good hotel Cons: Price does not include breakfast. Hotel location a bit difficult to find, easy if you use GPS!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Rajesh
"Not comfortable hotel"
Very poor service. Rooms comfort is not as per the price charged
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Ajay
"Relaxing Getaway"
Overall it was a pleasant stay with great hospitality. Keep up the good work, Portico.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
IN
"Nice hotel close to airport"
I had booked two rooms at the hotel and both rooms were very clean. All staff were friendly and polite, room service was a bit slow however I was ordering food at 11.00pm.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Manj
"Excellant service & UK style modern decor"
Very approachable, professional staff, very very clean, would defenitely book again, no faults except it was very hard to find its inside hidden location by taxiwallahs.
2 night trip Nov 25, 2013
MN
"GOOD LOCATION. CLOSE TO THE AIR PORT, HIGH WAY"
ONLY 30 MIN. DRIVE TO THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. VERY CLOSE TO HIGHWAY AND OBEROI MALL. HOTEL IS NEW AND THAT'S WHY TAXI DRIVER DON'T KNOW LOCATION. ASK TAXI DRIVER TO NEAR "SUNDER NAGAR " , AND THEY WILL TAKE YOU THERE.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
VIJAY
"Amazing mini 5 star"
A very good hotel very clean and comfortable stay with excellent breakfast staff working here are always smiling and helpfull ..the manager here is doing a very good job and has the right people working here with him ..would defenitly recommend this place to all travellers for short or long term stay and next time I am going to stay at this place for sure ..thanks to you the people working here at residency sarover portico for making my trip a pleasant one .. God bless you all !!!
8 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
Aziz Momin
Good place and value for money exp. Food served was good Staff very helpful
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Not worth the hype :-("
- Rooms are smelly
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Business hotel"
Average. Room size very small, although not expected in Mumbai.reception can be more efficient.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Dr Mehta
IN
"Confort room & shopping mall by taxi only few mins"
I was going with my colleague for business trip, the first sight of the room is clean and it is turth very confortable. After work we want to go to some shopping mall and the receiption guided us where is it and by taxi just few minutes. Next time when I go to Mumbai I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Ricky
"Excellent service; great VFM"
Struggle getting to the hotel, but the subsequent experience is excellent
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Satisfied
"Small rooms"
Hotel is nice...clean....but the rooms are very small....too small at this price
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Horrible Place to Stay"
Very Bad
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Value for money"
It was nice experience and would like to stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
IN
"Good Value in a Good Hotel"
The hotel is brand new and was great in all respects. Service is exemplary. The location is good but not well known,in a side lane off SV Road, a better layout map would help. Rooms somewhat compact but well equipped and well done up. Hotels.com site offerred a breakfast inclusive rate but the booking did not say so. The Manager very obligingly included the breakfast gratis. Adequate spread for food buffets, good service. Would recommend for all business travel as also for leisure travellers.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2013

"房间小的可怕"
四星级酒店,藏在旮旯里,很难找。最大的问题是房间非常小,小到可怕。只有床和走路的空间。价格虽然合适,但是下次绝对不来了。
6 night trip Mar 12, 2014
CN
"reasonable price suitable for business trip"
wifi need to be improve, the rest of hotel is fine
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
TW
"Ottimo hotel vicino al Bombay Exhibition Center"
Ottimo hotel vicino al Bombay Exhibition Center, ottimo servizio, personale disponibilissimo!
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
1 night business trip May 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Residency Sarovar Portico

"Superb"
01/20/16 Filmosphere Pune, India
I booked this hotel since I got a better deal than my usual hotel but once I checked in, this became my favourite hotel in the area. Its tucked away in a lane away from the traffic filled S V Road, yet only 100 mtrs from it. The rooms are small but extremely well decorated. High quality granite finish all over the hotel gives you an experience if a luxury hotel. The complimentary breakfast has a good spread and the small gym is well equipped. All in all, perfect for the business traveler.
"Good for a budget and short stay"
01/01/16 The_Young_Monk India
I stayed at this hotel for a wedding function. Their food is definitely outstanding, be it the breakfast or the wedding buffet. However the rooms were quite small. Though they were comfortable, but I found them to be studio sized and literally no room for movement. The location of this hotel is good, especially if you are here on business. Inorbit and Infinity Malls are close by and you have several food options near the hotel too. Good for a short stay if you are on a budget / business trip.
"Cozy & Comfortable"
12/31/15 taurian_guy079 Ahmedabad
Its just accross Grand sarovar premiere, inside a lane and less than half the price of it if you manage to get a deal online. That is what makes this more attractive, it has all the good qualities of sarovar and yet cheaper. The rooms are quite comfortable with nice bathrooms. The breakfast selection is good as well. Its basically for business travellers who want to be close to the exhibition centre.
"Decent business hotel"
12/27/15 Amit_Mittal New Delhi
This property from Sarovar group often get confused with another Sarovar property in vicinity. It is a nice business hotel. Check in was super smooth, I had requested for early check in, which was allowed. The room are nicely furnished, the one alloted to me was on the 3rd floor and was overlooking a community park. Rooms are soundproofed from outside but the noise from room lobby is disturbing. Bathroom amenities and toileteries are of standard quality. Breakfast spread is liberal and sumptuous, serving staff need to be brished up for attentiveness. Overall, I recommed the property for people visiting Mumbai with their top agenda being Mumbai expo grounds which are close and on 15 - 20 minutes drive even in peal hours.
"Comfortable...!!!"
12/14/15 vsamania New Delhi, India
We visited this hotel in December, from 8 to 12, good location with all amenities, service is little bit slow, rooms are small but clean, they have minibar, kettle and all housekeeping support to the guests. They do have gym at first floor, you can easily catch cabs or auto near to hotel. I enjoyed my visit...!!!
"Home away from home!"
12/11/15 Sonakshi S
I chose to stay in the hotel till I found a rented accomodation and loved it so much that ended up staying for 2 years till I didn't relocate back home! The staff was very courteous and became like family who would watch out for me. All members of staff (Angeeta, Nishad, Kirtan, Shweta, Neeta, Shruti, Vidya, Gautam, Priyanka, Geetanjali, Swapnil, Uday, Fredrica, Nirmal paaji) left no stone unturned to make my stay as comfortable as possible. I celebrated 2 birthdays and was surprised both times with delicious cakes and wonderful suprises. I had a beautiful room (701 C) with a beautiful view, which was well maintained and everything was arranged according to my liking. The staff is absolutely honest and I had to never worry about locking my things (infact they took more care of my things than I did). I had airport pick ups and drops given to me so that I never had to worry about my flight times and my safety during travelling to the airport. Safety in and around the hotel was also never a worry and all people who would come in were verified and even then the hotel staff was sent upstairs with them. Special mention to the Resident Manager - Mr. Mehdi Iftikar for ensuring that the 2 years I spent in Mumbai and in the hotel were fantastic and more than what I could ask for! Thank you so much for making it so wonderful. And whenever I am in Mumbai again...I know where to come!
"A nice surprise"
12/11/15 WaynebAdelaide Adelaide
I stayed at this hotel for 2 days due to its proximity to the office I was visiting. It was a very pleasant surprise. The room was very well presented and extremely spacious with 2 single beds and another that was available if needed. The work area was superior to most hotels. If you want a double bed you may have to request this in your booking. Two singles suited me fine. Mind you, the pillows were the best. I wish I could take them with me. I used the gym which was very servicable although the multi-purpose machine was just upper body. Breakfast was not the largest buffet in the world but good choice and food was good. I cannot say much about the area as I was picked up and taken everywhere but I was pleasantly surprised when we turned down a little back street and arrived here.
12/05/15 Ibrahim H R
Service of this hotel is fantastic. It delivers what it is expected to and more. I stayed at this hotel for 5 days and it was a pleasant one. Located almost at the centre of the city (most of the malls and my places to visit wasn't too far away) it is an ideal place for business visit. Its also perhaps the securest place. Cars have to pass multiple security check points before actually reaching the lobby area. While I stayed the staff surprised me on two occasions with a gift of exotic soaps and splendid basket of fresh fruits. One of the fastest check out services I've experienced even at the oddest time i.e. 5 in the morning.
"Guest Stay and Event venue"
12/05/15 SupriyaB02 Mumbai (Bombay), India
Absolutely lovely arrangements, minor hiccups removed immediately and effectively, Haven't seen this level of proactive, and smiling, service in two decades! The food catered for the event was much appreciated by all the guests at the event, from India and overseas.
"excellent service"
12/01/15 aakrutie Mumbai (Bombay), India
First and foremost i must say the staff was very courteous, especially Narendra, Bhavesh and Kuldip. the service on the whole was very good. The hotel was clean and pleasing. A definite must visit. The overall experience was very satisfying and amazing.