All hotels in Mumbai, India
Opposite Techniplex Complex, Off S.V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400062, India, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice hotel"
I was expecting less then what I get I dont think in this price can give anything else better. WIFI was not working otherwise everything perfect.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
VIKI
"Not like the first time"
My husband and I stayed in the SP in Jaipur in March 2013. We had a GREAT experience. I took my daughter back there in July 2014 and the experience was not pleasant. We were treated with disdain by the staff. We were put on a hall where renovations were being made. We could not even breath because the fumes from whatever chemicals they were using were everywhere. They moved us after a day of complaints. But then we had much trouble with the internet service and it took 3 days of our 5 day stay in Jaipur for them to rectify this. We had the same problems with rudeness and internet at the SP in Mumbai. There, they sent the BELLMAN to help, which was no help at all. I am a business traveler and while most of my trips to India are for holidays, I still have to be connected to work. The language barrier was not easy to navigate. The staff could not understand us and we do not understand Hindi... and I can't help but wonder if we were treated rudely by the staff because we were women.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Tina
"A Business Oasis In The Midst Of Mumbai Chaos"
This small business hotel achieves a true Western-level standard...especially with respect to similarly-priced alternatives in Mumbai. In U.S. terms, it is equivalent to nicer Quality Inn, Holiday Inn, or the lowest-level Marriott. Nothing fancy here. Just clean rooms, comfy beds, good bathrooms, basic gym and business center. The little restaurant has very good food at reasonable prices. The staff is very nice and helpful. There were only two issues. First, I ran across were an improper online listing saying that breakfast was included. I had to pay 450 rupees (about $7.20) each morning I chose to eat the "free" breakfast buffet. It's still not clear whose mistake it was - Hotels.com, or the Sarovar's. (Hotels.com gave me a credit.) Secondly, anyone who has never been to India needs to understand that you're never very far away from the squalor and chaos. This hotel is a part of a gated tech park complex, but you're surrounded by the usual heat, humidity, traffic, deafening noise, and squalor of Mumbai. (The only way to avoid this is to spend well over $170 per night...and even then there's no guarantee.) The bottom-line here is that this is a really great hotel for someone who needs a reasonably-priced, safe place to stay in Mumbai.
9 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Wonderful!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013
JB

"Good hotel"
It was very nice stay very near to local railway station. Staff very co-operative and nice. Breakfast and all the meals were very nice.
2 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Chetankumar
IN
"Except internet slowness, everything else was good"
Internet connection was very very slow
2 night business trip May 20, 2015
Srinivas
"Avoid if you can"
Not pleasant.... too small a room and bathroom... not sure how/ why it has " three / four star". Few staffs are very cordial and few are extreme opposite. Reception/concierge are managed like a 2 star facility... they just don't care/bother...I requested for a cab and waited for one hour to get a confirmation on the availability.. Even though I intermittently checked on the status, they couldn't give me a confirmation even after one hour... Breakfast buffet was repetitive and dull... The facility is not centrally air conditioned... House keeping service and the staffs at restaurant were excellent. I wouldn't recommend anyone to opt this facility at this rate unless you do not have any other option because of it's location. As a matter of fact am not sure why do they even call this a "service apartment". Is this really a service apartment or a hotel??
4 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
IN
Excellent stay and hotel! Booking was easy and hotel responded to email immediately. Will definitely recommend the hotel for people looking to stay in Malad/Goregoan area.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good location in the suburbs for a quick stop over"
1. Location is good for mumbai suburbs 2. Reasonably priced for the quality of service provided 3. Serviced apartments save unwanted cost of fancy services which customer rarely use..
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
"6000 Rs per day for a room the size of a toilet"
Firstly i was amazed at the size of the room, i entered & well it finished with absolute dis dain. Further we asked the room staff to clear the complimentary tea , the glass was washed in the toilet of our room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who does that. Well i would recommend my friends to stay here just for the fun of it & just get to know how to mis manage a good chain of SAROVAR hotels.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Vivek
"good for short stay"
Front staff on desk are not helpfull in any way need to be retrained or get new staff . They are first impression. But the rest of the staff are so nice an are there for you in any way.when booking ask for a front view . Modern inside an out . Good breakfast an gym . I can its a good place to stay
3 night trip Jul 29, 2014
joe @ asha
IN
"Great place to stay if staying indoors is not the"
I was there for 2 nights and I had a good experience. The staff was friendly but a little slow. Took ages for check-in although I had paid in advance and the dine-in service forgot my complete order and only brought in part of my order. But the food was good, they had a nice spread and good quantity. There was no view outside the balcony and no point in staying indoors. Overall, the place is good if you do not have a plan to stay in throughout your stay. If they polish their service end a bit it will be for the better.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2014
IN
"Small Rooms definitely below par Sarovar standards"
They call this a 3 Star Deluxe property, in our experience it is not even close to a regular 3 Star. I would classify this as a premium 2 star property with obnoxious pricing. Our room was so small that my arm would hit the wall next to me and what more, ridiculously this property does not come with centrally air-conditioned rooms. The room comes with 1 tonne split and sadly ours didn't work. we stayed at a 24 degree temperature thought our stay on the hottest summer day in Mumbai. The maintainece of the hotel had no solutions for this and the on duty manager wasn't of any help to change our rooms and accommodate in a different room as apparently the hotel was sold out. We were discounted in room dining charges 50% waiver on it ...not even full. We felt ashamed to argue and let them know that you are compensating for a non working AC room. We just paid up what they asked for and left. This is the poorest Sarovar experience i have had having stayed in their other properties earlier. If the management at Sarovar is reading this ...I would like to state that you should have had the hospitality to offer us a discount on our next stay with you and thats how you win a customer back in hospitality !!
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
Jmodys
"Average"
Overall its a average hotel...with very small rooms... dont expect anything like a normal 4 star hotel...good for a sleep... nothing more then that...please ensure you know that sarovar grand and sarovar portico
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
siddharth
"Good hotel"
Pros: Overall good hotel Cons: Price does not include breakfast. Hotel location a bit difficult to find, easy if you use GPS!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Rajesh
"Not comfortable hotel"
Very poor service. Rooms comfort is not as per the price charged
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Ajay
"Relaxing Getaway"
Overall it was a pleasant stay with great hospitality. Keep up the good work, Portico.
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
IN
"Nice hotel close to airport"
I had booked two rooms at the hotel and both rooms were very clean. All staff were friendly and polite, room service was a bit slow however I was ordering food at 11.00pm.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Manj
"Excellant service & UK style modern decor"
Very approachable, professional staff, very very clean, would defenitely book again, no faults except it was very hard to find its inside hidden location by taxiwallahs.
2 night trip Nov 25, 2013
MN
"GOOD LOCATION. CLOSE TO THE AIR PORT, HIGH WAY"
ONLY 30 MIN. DRIVE TO THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. VERY CLOSE TO HIGHWAY AND OBEROI MALL. HOTEL IS NEW AND THAT'S WHY TAXI DRIVER DON'T KNOW LOCATION. ASK TAXI DRIVER TO NEAR "SUNDER NAGAR " , AND THEY WILL TAKE YOU THERE.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
VIJAY
"Amazing mini 5 star"
A very good hotel very clean and comfortable stay with excellent breakfast staff working here are always smiling and helpfull ..the manager here is doing a very good job and has the right people working here with him ..would defenitly recommend this place to all travellers for short or long term stay and next time I am going to stay at this place for sure ..thanks to you the people working here at residency sarover portico for making my trip a pleasant one .. God bless you all !!!
8 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
Aziz Momin
Good place and value for money exp. Food served was good Staff very helpful
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Not worth the hype :-("
- Rooms are smelly
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Business hotel"
Average. Room size very small, although not expected in Mumbai.reception can be more efficient.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2013
Dr Mehta
IN
"Confort room & shopping mall by taxi only few mins"
I was going with my colleague for business trip, the first sight of the room is clean and it is turth very confortable. After work we want to go to some shopping mall and the receiption guided us where is it and by taxi just few minutes. Next time when I go to Mumbai I will definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2013
Ricky
"Excellent service; great VFM"
Struggle getting to the hotel, but the subsequent experience is excellent
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
Satisfied
"Small rooms"
Hotel is nice...clean....but the rooms are very small....too small at this price
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Horrible Place to Stay"
Very Bad
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
"Value for money"
It was nice experience and would like to stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
IN
"Good Value in a Good Hotel"
The hotel is brand new and was great in all respects. Service is exemplary. The location is good but not well known,in a side lane off SV Road, a better layout map would help. Rooms somewhat compact but well equipped and well done up. Hotels.com site offerred a breakfast inclusive rate but the booking did not say so. The Manager very obligingly included the breakfast gratis. Adequate spread for food buffets, good service. Would recommend for all business travel as also for leisure travellers.
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2013

"房间小的可怕"
四星级酒店,藏在旮旯里,很难找。最大的问题是房间非常小,小到可怕。只有床和走路的空间。价格虽然合适,但是下次绝对不来了。
6 night trip Mar 12, 2014
CN
"reasonable price suitable for business trip"
wifi need to be improve, the rest of hotel is fine
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
TW
"Ottimo hotel vicino al Bombay Exhibition Center"
Ottimo hotel vicino al Bombay Exhibition Center, ottimo servizio, personale disponibilissimo!
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
jones
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
1 night business trip May 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Residency Sarovar Portico

"Apartment Hotel at 5 star pricing"
07/27/15 Manu0nline Bangalore
Average room size and amenities, Buffet breakfast is very limited, Housekeeping was bad (as is my experience with many Sarovar group hotels). Also the Hotel is inside a office complex. Traffic is pretty bad at any time between 9am and 9pm so getting in and getting out is difficult. Not at all a value for Rs.5k or above that you pay.
"very good"
07/22/15 pramodsankhe Mumbai (Bombay), India
Residency sarovar portico is very good for stay.rates are very reasonable having service of five srar hotels.we family,guest stayed for 4days.nov14.shopping mall inorbit,infinity etcare very close distance.Airport domestic,internation within area.breakfast is good .hotel dine very nice.
"Nice hotel in a great location"
07/19/15 jchirag Mumbai (Bombay), India
Stayed here for 7 days. The first room given to me had problem in AC and even after the technician repairing it, it was not working. After 2 days they changed my room. Nice room with all facilities. I was here for training purpose. I had Breakfast and dinner in this hotel for 7 days. Serving in Restaurant is a bit slow. And staff is also not aware of the guest packages and details. Initially there were many issues with the hotel staff, but after a day all got sorted out. overall good experience.
"Business class hotel for short stay"
07/13/15 PRITAM1987 Kolkata (Calcutta), India
I stayed here for 12 long days.Rooms are not spacy at all.Food quality so so.Better to have foods on outside resturant.Laundry charge is too expensive comparing with other 3star properties.Actually i am not going to recomend it.
"Simply Impeccable!"
06/11/15 Pushpal_Singh New Delhi, India
it was a nice experience to stay in this hotel. Not only the hotel staff is friendly, but they also try their level best to make sure your every request is entertained to the best of your experience. I was at reception and complained about some problem with the tv set. Before I could reach my room, there was a technician waiting. He checked the problem, rectified it and left within minutes. The hotel staff ensures that every day you get clean rooms, bed arranged, linen tucked in... washrooms are hygenically maintained... Everything was simply impeccable and appreciable. Will recommend strongly to go for this 'value for money' property...
"Wonderful Experience At Residency Sarovar Portico In Mumbai"
06/09/15 Prakash S
It has been a wonderful stay in Residency Sarovar Portico hotel in Mumbai. The USP is their delicious food, cleanliness in the entire hotel & very professional & helpful staff. Room service is good. Its a one of the best hotel to stay as it has proximity to the main areas that can be visited in Mumbai.
"Wonderful stay!!!"
06/05/15 Craju70 New Delhi, India
I had stayed in this hotel during an exhibition and I cherish the location the most. Its centrally located in the suburbs with great food, comfortable and well equipped rooms and courteous staff. The breakfast buffet was sufficient for a busy business traveller and I feel this hotel is a complete value for money for those travelling on business needs.
"good property at a descent fare..."
06/01/15 Manyu G Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
there are two properties in the vicinity...one is sarovar premr....and the other is residency...the sarovar premr is located exactly at he main road...the sv road....n the residencyis a bit inside...ask the guard of sarovar primr if in doubt...he will guide you the gate of residency....coming to the hotel it is a descent 3 star property with good and clean rooms....beware that in peak hours the distance between the hotel and airport is going to seem tripple....so plan your check out accordingly....the food is not cool at all....but that can be overlooked....all in all good hotel for a short stay....the gym is ok....the goregaon local railway station is nearby....tell the cab driver to keep on sv road and reach you at the flyover that connects goregaon east and west....u can make out sarovar property easily from there....
"Great place to stay "
05/30/15 Artur S Wroclaw, Poland
We have picked this hotel since it has been the one right next to the office. We had such a great experience there, we have decided to stay there again on the return leg after vacation connected to the tail end of business trip. Staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are fine and WiFi is free. :-) Great kitchen; breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet form (and card menu), both Indian and European and the chef is very accommodating to delicate foreign palates and a very good chef as well. All together, we recommend this place whole heartedly.
"The Room Was Really Clean"
05/20/15 Salmanjgd Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
I had Come to stay for a day and the service was really good and the rooms were clean. The food was also provided immediately when requested and the staff was very cooperative and also hot water was provided 24X7