All hotels in Barcelona, Spain

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
"good traffic facilities and small room"
It was difficult to find hotel. And, the room was very small and there was not refrigerator. however, the traffic facilities were very good. The breakfast was also good.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice bed and breakfast close to all of the action."
Really sweet bed and breakfast. Lovely terrace and great breakfast. Room was small but we barely spent time in it. Also I really loved the location because it's tucked away in a quiet neighborhood which is a five minute walk from the gothic neighborhood and las ramblas. Plus the bus stop, subway, and grocery store are all on the corner of the street.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
diana
"Beautiful B&B Perfectly Located Amazing Breakfast"
It's amazing!
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
"Was just as expected. Close to the area I wanted."
Close to sights and transportation. Desk clerk was friendly and willing to give suggestions to eat and sight see
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
"Great Barcelona Access"
I found this B&B a little difficult to find at first with no sign indicating I was there. The name of the place was on the doorbell. It was directly across the street from the Bruc exit on the Urquinaona Metro stop, so public transport was very close. The caretakers were very welcoming and helpful but did not speak much English. I knew enough Spanish for that not to be a big issue for me. The room was small but clean, and the only issue I had was a lack of a large towel the first night - a small oversight. Having the AC was quite a relief after walking around in the warm, humid city all day. I did not have a TV in my room, but I was not awake long enough to care. The typical European breakfast area was plenty to start the day, and the breakfast area included a large outdoor patio. I could hear the Metro trains in my room even though they were underground, and I was two floors up... Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2013
EDM
"Rude hotel owner"
I arrived at this hotel at night with my brother and the lady at the front desk told us that our original room was in repairs and that she would give us another room but only with ONE bed. At the time we had no option but to take it. The following morning the lady from the front desk told me that the hotel owner said that we had to pay 25 euros more for the room because my brother stayed in the same one bed room. For this I told her that I would pay the 25 euros but send a complaint to Expedia about this issue because I had already paid for the room. But later that night the hotel owner came to the hotel and treated me in a terrible rude manner almost insulting me that I had to pay what she asked and that she even didn´t know where I came from. She even told me that I should leave the hotel at that instance but when I told her I would do so if she gave me a refund then she retracted. It was my last night in Barcelona but unfortunately I had an encounter with such a rude person. I had no problem in paying what is fare at any hotel, but the fact that any hotel staff is rude and even vulgar in treating its guests is not acceptable in any part of the world! Please beware of this hotel because other guests could also be at risk of this type of treatment.
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Francisco
"good accessibilitynot so good with everything else"
the hotel has a very good location. you have a couple of busses and a Metro station right beneath the hotel. another good thing is that t is a new small hotel that was once a floor at an apartment building . their ar about 12 rooms and no children, so it's very quiet. the standard couple's room is small. I didn't even had room to open my suitcase and walk around it. another problem was that the shower had no shelf to put my toiletries on. the biggest issu is that there is no 24/7 reception. the housekeeper is there most of the day, but she doesn't speak English.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Meidan
"Excellent walking"
This hotel is renovated to look new. Nice breakfast especially cappuccino that can drink any time until 10:00 PM. Short distance to Plaça de Catalunya, Barcelona and La Rambla. Easy access to all transportation - 2 days pass.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2013
Cheng

"Very happy customers"
We stayed at the hotel for our anniversary weekend away and it was a great find! The room was cosy, the breakfast was great and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. It's in a great location to walk to different sights whilst being out of the way and not on a busy road. We loved the city and we'd want to come back, we would definitely stay here again because it was such good value for money.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Joanne
"Immaculate Boutique style hotel"
Friendly hotel staff. Boutique style hotel. Well styled and decorated in what seems to be a private residence area. Rooms were immaculate. Easy access to la rambla, shopping and access to site seeing. The only thing that we weren't used to was the fact that the sink area is outside of the toilet and shower room. I guess this can be typical of European cities. Although it felt a bit strange, like there should be 2 doors. Generally I would recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again. Has a nice little breakfast area and courtyard.
3 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Mini B+B"
Hard to find, if only directions had mentioned the metro station 10 meters from the door! Very cramped in room 10, view of drains and scruffy dark 4 walls , we left the door/window open for ventilation at night unless the sounds of water running down the pipes, etc. became unbearable. You wouldn't know what the weather was like outside unless you dressed and left the room to see some sky from the terrace. The bed was creaky and uncomfortable, we checked its 6 legs and 1 was bent, my husband pushed it back into position and it was quieter. Breakfast was good, hot drinks from a machine. The staff were cheerful and helpful. They were unable to change the room for 1 with a window as they were fully booked ( all 10 rooms).
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Margy
"Easy to find, large terrace, friendly staff"
The hotel staff was very helpful. I lost my glasses enroute and they helped me make phone calls to try and find them. Good options for breakfast including bacon and eggs. It was wonderful to sit on the terrace for breakfast and anytime during the day when we came back to use the hotel's ipad. It was an easy walk from the Catalyn Plaza with our luggage. Close to the Rambla as well. Lots to see and check out for food and shopping.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Perfectly placed for exploring"
Lovely hotel, staff were hospitable and gave us a free cocktail on arrival to welcome us, room perfect as a base to go off and explore, courtyard great for breakfast and relaxing in the evening. Would recommend.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Nicola
"Great b&b"
We stayed a week and found it very clean, compact, very well presented, lovely staff. It is in a great location within easy walking distance of sights, and a metro station on the doorstep. Plenty of shops, restaurants and cafe's. Room cleaned thoroughly daily. Couldn't ask for more... other than Bruc is a busy street day and night. When we return, it will be with a request for a room at the back!
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Soupy
"Stay here"
Lovely place, great court yard, brilliant staff, amazing breakfast, location good but need to walk a little, but only 7 euro taxi to port.
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Janine Susan
"Highly recommend this great B&B!"
The B&B was great. Location is really good, very close to Metro and walking distance to lots of the sights. The rooms were very clean and well appointed and we had a lovely little balcony. The terrace is incredible and you can have a glass of wine or beer in the evenings. You can also have breakfast there. The breakfast was great and included in the very reasonable room price. The staff were lovely. A fantastic place to stay!
5 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Excellent find!"
Excellent little find. Superb friendly staff, modern comfortable rooms, a lovely breakfast and a sunny terrace to eat it on. Would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Samantha
"A pleasant stay"
Let me say that..this is NOT a normal traditional hotel, more like the b&b; Is best to go to this place with cab for first timer, because there's NO signboard (but rather on doorbell), it is not easy to find. Urquinaona Metro stop is just across the street and it is 5~7 mins walking distance to Catalunya. It is clean and peacefully quiet, however,our room is rather small although it is comfortable. Anyway, special thanks to Ms Melissa, very helpful and friendly staff. A pleasant stay for us
2 night romance trip May 21, 2015
SG
"Great B & B, close to the Old Town"
This hotel more than met our expectations. Room, staff and breakfast were all excellent.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Enjoyable Stay, Great Location"
Overall we had a great stay at this little hotel. The location was perfect. Restaurants and grocery stores within a block or two were plentiful. The Urquinaona metro station is literally right out the door, and was our view from the window; this was maybe a bit too close as we could feel the rumbling of the metro every few minutes, all night long. Street noise was also easily heard at night. The hotel room was fairly compact, but nicely decorated. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Clint
"Moved to another hotel which was a hostal"
The owners moved us as they had work going on at their property. We specifically wanted breakfast included but this was not available where they moved us and the 42 euros given was not really sufficient for two adults over 3 days. We booked a three star with breakfast included and were moved to a two star with no breakfast.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Quality accommodation that won't blow the budget."
This is the perfect stay for a mid-range budget. Location is ideal, just a few blocks away from La Rambla, and all the action. Beach and Gotic Quarter a ten-minute Metro ride away. Walking to many of the big attractions, such as Sagrada Familia is not a problem. If you looking for quality accommodation that won't blow the budget for this is you.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
chris
"as expected for this price"
Everything was as expected for this price. Very helpful staff - thanks Melissa. Located opposite to Metro exit. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
Michal
"Lovely base to explore Barcelona"
Really enjoyed our stay - clean, air conditioned and comfortable. Less than 10 minutes walk to place de Cataluyna - great for accessing the hop on / off tourist bus, walk to sights and the airport bus. Our room was bijou but comfortable - and all we needed. It was lovely having the communal terrace and indoor seating area, and breakfast was lovely. Finding the accommodation initially was helped by the previous reviews - as the signage is very discrete - you need to have the door number and a map!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Claire
"Fabulous boutique hotel in great location"
The b&b is exceptionally clean and very peaceful. The terrace area is like a little oasis in the city. Fantastic hotel I will definitely stay again when I'm in Barcelona.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Lynsey
"Excellent surprise hotel beautifully maintained"
Amazing hotel well designed and bountiful breakfast with lovely fresh produce
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Pearl
"very great location and lovely staffs"
The location is really great, just near the tube station and ten mins walk to city center. The breakfast was good too, we can eat our breakfast at a big balcony under the sun every morning. The staffs are all very kind and lovely! However, there's no television in our room.
4 night romance trip Jun 9, 2014
Nicole
"10 min walk to Placa Catalunya"
It took 2 hours of walking up and down streets, asking directions and phone calls to find this property. It is not a traditional hotel or guesthouse as claimed. It is accessed via a large door in a building which is not well signed
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"every thing was amazing"
Location was so perfect, it was hard to find the Hotel but if you get the pale blue bus from the airport to Placa Catalunya square, this is the main square for this area where all the buses are. The Hard Rock Café can be seen from the square, if you stand in front of the café looking at the café go to your left and walk for about 5mins you will reach the Urquinaona Metro, the Metro is in front of a lovely coffee shop with a fashion shop next to it, the Hotel is opposite the fashion shop, press the buzzer and they will answer. The hotel was really lovely, really clean and modern rooms, breakfast was so good and go up as many times as you like. We stayed for three days and nights and are thinking of going back later in the year. The tour buses were an amazing way to see Barcelona as it is so spread out, these buses you can get on and off all day from 9am to 9pm great for sight seeing. The gothic area which is of The Rambla has so many nice shops, pubs, restaurants etc. So much to see and do enjoy.
3 night romance trip Mar 8, 2014
Maria
"Brilliant place to stay"
We booked three rooms (number 1,2 and 10) and they were all very nice! Very clean, tidy and impressed! Very close to the metro station: Urquinaona, five minutes walk from central (Catalunya) - where you got off the bus from airport. It might be a little bit difficult to find, but it's just two doors away from the bank, Santander! It is on the second floor and feel very secure!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Peggy
"Bang for the Buck"
We spent three nights in November 2013. The hotel is perfectly situated just on the border of the old town, in walking distance from The central square and right across from the metro. The rooms are very small, but clean and quiet, breakfast comprises eggs, meats, bread, juice, coffee, and covers most needs. The lower rate from the Star hotels means that you should bring your own toiletries. A small Price to pay in my opinion :) Can be hard to find. The entrance is in the middel of the block Rights across from the metro sign
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013
HenrikLene
"Lovely hotel"
staff very welcoming and helpful Rooms are very clean with a nice modern bathroom No tv in room ,no problem for us but some people may miss this .breakfast was excellent Lots of choice ,with both hot and cold choices Very central with a metro just over the road Pleasant garden to sit in for breakfast ,or just a coffee
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
cheryl
"Lovely hotel and city but hard to find"
Got lost trying to find the hotel. Definitely need to research it before you go as we spent 45 mins walking between hotels asking for directions. Lovely apartment style b&b and the staff were very accommodating. Language barrier but they cleverly had an ipad that we used to communicate with the staff! Breakfast was simple but pleasant. Just what was needed for a busy day. There was a coffee/tea machine which was free all day. The garden was a real highlight especially in the morning to eat breakfast!
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"A fantastic find"
We booked this hotel last minute and it was a gem of a find. It is situated on the first floor of a beautiful building on a street which is within walking distance of sights like Las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter. The whole floor has been recently renovated so there are several individual guest rooms with a communal dining area and courtyard. Our double room was adequately sized, modern and well decorated with a shower room which was cleaned impeccably for the two nights we were there. The service was great and extremely helpful with buffet breakfast ready every day offering a variety of options. But by far the best part was having that breakfast, watermelon and Spanish ham, whilst out on the spacious decked courtyard, sitting on nice garden furniture and sheltered by the backs of the nighbouring beautiful buildings, each unique in their own way. Truly recommend this genuine B&B with an added extra.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Hal
This was a little oasis in the middle of downtown. We loved it and would definitely go back again and recommend it. The breakfast was nice and there is an outside patio away from everything to enjoy it or a rest in the afternoon or evening. A wonderful little place and in a prime location.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2013
Debby

"B&B agréable et bien situé"
Très bon accueil. Chambre spacieuse, propre et confortable. Belle terrasse extérieure. Literie très confortable. Très bon petit déjeuner sucré-salé. Bien situé pour les visites. Seul bémol, notre chambre était collée à la salle du petit déjeuner et nous entendions tous les bruits. Cela nous réveillait tous les matins. Si possible, demander une chambre à l'opposé de la salle commune.
2 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
gilles
FR
Lovely hotel in the center of Barcelona. Close to the metro and walking distances to several "hot-spots". A small, clean and cosy hotel with nice staff and good breakfast.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
SE
Todo perfecto, la ubicación, atención, el desayuno, etc
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
AR
Wir waren 4 Nächte im Casa Con Castilo. Im Allgemeinen war das Domizil gut, essen prima, Personal nett. Leider sprach nur die Leiterin Englisch. Das Zimmer war für uns eine Katastrophe, es gab kein Fenster lediglich eine Glastür die in einen sehr engen Innenhof ging, Es fiel deshalb kein Tageslicht herein. Bis spät in die Nacht hinein wurde aus irgend einer Wohnung der Villa gekocht, sämtliche Essengerüche kamen ins Zimmer. Dies war sehr unangenehm, an schlaf war da nicht zu denken.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Moni
DE
"Sehr sauberes Hotel in zentraler Lage"
Wir haben 4 Nächte im Casa Con Estilo verbracht; Check-in war reibungslos; sehr schöne Zimmer; sehr sauber; gutes umfassendes Frühstück mit allem was man braucht. Das Personal war sehr freundlich. Die Metro ist diekt über die Strasse; man kann Vieles gut zu Fuß erreichen, insbesondere die Altstadt bis hin zu Sagrada Familia. Ansonsten haben wir weitere Strecken mit der Metro zurückgelegt und sind viel gelaufen. Ziele waren: Hafen mit Aquarium, Die Kathedrale, Park Güell, CosmoCaixa - Museum der Wissenschaften, Mercat de la Boqueria, Camp Nou, Arc de Triomf, Font Màgica und Plaça d'Espanya, Parc de la Ciutadella, Jardí Botànic, Olympiaparc, Plaça Reial, Strand
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Jens
"Sehr charmantes B&B"
Kleines, sehr gepflegtes und harmonisch gestaltetes B&B. Das Frühstück ist frisch, liebevoll zubereitet und bietet eine schöne Auswahl.
3 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2015
Martin
CH
"Nettes Hotel in der Nähe des Placa Catalunya"
Super Frühstück: sämtliche Heißgetränke, dazu Wasser und O-Saft, sonntags auch Sekt!; Croissants, Brötchen, Toast; Marmelade, Honig, Butter/Margarine/Nutella; div. Sorten Käse und Wurst; Rührei und Spiegelei und gebratener Speck; Joghurts, div. Obst, manchmal Gebäckteilchen
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
"Kleines feines B & B"
Sehr netter Empfang - Verständigung in englisch kein Problem - erhielten sogar einen Begrüßungssangria auf der Hotelterrasse - seeeeeeeeeeehhhhhr lecker - B & B verfügt nur über 10 Zimmer - diese sind zwar sehr klein - dafür aber neu eingerichtet - auf Details wurde geachtet - Betten sehr komfortabel - perfektes Frühstück mit allem was das Herz begehrt (sogar Sekt am Wochenende) U-Bahn Station direkt vor der Tür - Station Urquinaona - Ausgang Bruc nehmen - dann steht man direkt vorm Hotel - zum Place de Catalunya (wo die Flughafenbusse Aerobus ankommen - bzw. die HopOn-HopOff Busse abfahren) nur wenige Gehminuten - also perfekte Lage
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Fletzi
DE
"Eine echte Entdeckung im Zentrum"
Dieses Hotel ist nur zu empfehlen! Das Zimmer ist zwar klein, aber alles hat Platz und vor allem ist in positiven Farben, hell und freundlich gestaltet. Sehr geschmackvolle, gehobene Einrichtung des ganzen Hotels. Perfekt gepflegt und sauber. Sehr gutes Frühstück und sehr zuvorkommendes, freundliches Personal. La Rambla und auch der Hafen sind zu Fuß zu erreichen. Bestnote!
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2015
DE
"Super zentrales Hotel - ca. 5 Minuten vom Plaza"
Dieses Hotel ist sehr familiär - 10 Doppelzimmer - und große Terrasse. Frühstück ist toll: alles vorhanden, was man sich wünscht. Spiegelei, Rührei, Speck werden frisch gemacht - alles wird laufend nachgefüllt. Das Hotel ist fußläufig ca. 5 Minuten vom zentralen Platz "Plaza de Catalunya" entfernt und liegt an einer Querstraße zur Hauptstraße: trotzdem super ruhig. Klimaanlage und Safe im Zimmer, eigenes Duschbad usw. Befremdend im 1. Moment ist die fehlende Rezeption, aber bei 10 Zimmern auch nicht nötig. Toll war auch, die bereits vor Ankunft zugesandte Wegbeschreibung.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Bien dans l'ensemble"
Hôtel très bien situé pour visite du centre de Barcelone . Très bien tenu .Station de taxis au pied de l'hôtel .Les chambres donnant sur la rue sont bruyantes . Belle terrasse pour prendre son petit déjeuner ( buffet bien garni )
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Jean Claude
"zentral gelegenes Hotel"
kleines neu renoviertes Hotel, sehr hübsche Zimmer mit Bad und Wlan u. Flachbildfernseher und Fön. Sehr gutes Frühstück das je nach Wetterlage auch auf der gemütlichen Terrasse eingenommen werden kann.Trinkwasser kostenlos. Getränke können dort günstig erworben werden, sehr nettes Personal das allerdings hauptsächlich spanisch spricht und nur ein wenig englisch u. kein deutsch. Überquert man die Strasse ist dort die Metrostation und eine Bushaltestelle sowie ein Taxistand. (Taxis sehr günstig). In ca. 5-8 Min. ist die Innenstadt fußläufig zu erreichen, sehr gut um Barcelona zu erkunden. In einigen Zimmern des Hotels hört man etwas die Metro ist aber nicht störend sonst ruhiges Hotel, Eingang schlecht zu finden könnte besser ausgeschildert sein. Sehr empfehlenswert für den Städtetrip.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Paare
DE
"Prettig verblijf op een mooie locatie"
Mooi en verzorgde B&B. 10 kamers op 1 verdieping van een mooi pand met een groot dakterras/tuin waar je kan ontbijten maar waar je ook na een dag Barcelona bekijken heerlijk nog de dag kan afsluiten met een kopje koffie of een ander drankje. Onze 2 persoonsslaapkamer was klein en vrij donker (geen terras of balkon) maar wel functioneel en schoon met een ruime badkamer. Er wordt dagelijks schoongemaakt, met dagelijks nieuwe handdoeken. Goed verzorgd ontbijt van 8:00-10:00, met een gevarieerd aanbod zoet en hartig. Centraal gelegen op 600 meter lopend van Placa Catalunya (bushalte Aerobus van en naar de luchthaven overdag iedere 10 minuten) en 900 meter lopend van de Kathedraal van Barcelona (de Gotische wijk). De metrohalte ( Urquinaona) voor de deur, 2 haltes verder ben je in Barceloneta en op het strand. Vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel. Een aanrader voor een paar dagen Barcelona.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
NL
"Super !!!"
Les gens sont très sympas et la chambre est très très belle, nous avions un buffet copieux pour le déjeuner .... Excellent !!! Seulement la porte de la douche était brisée ... Je recommande fortement cet endroit, de plus le métro est en face !!! Nous sommes à 5 minutes de la Ramblas
3 night romance trip Sep 3, 2015
Éric
Excellent en tout points. Recommandable les yeux fermés
Other trip Sep 12, 2015