All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here80 Samsen 6 Rd, Baanpantom, Pranakon, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10200, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Staff was so nice and helpful. Rooms were big, clean, and comfortable. It's only a 10 min walk to koh San road, just far enough to be relaxing. Easy to get around to other things. I would stay here again.
5 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"money stolen"
As I wrote in the review for travel advisor. I wasnt going to review this hotel because I loved the young women who worked the front desk but I felt I owed it to my fellow travelers to worn them. I am extremely careful when it comes to money especially for this extensive trip. I wrote the starting amt as well as anything I spent. Only being a week in bangkok and having the hotel prepaid buying monthing but food, casing in only two hundred dollars which coincide d with my records it is virtually impossible that an additional four hundred dollars was spent. I confronted the owner/manager who really had no reaction, th hen spoke to my lady at the desk and she said she knows her people. I told her being alot older that her that you never really know what someone is capsble of. Decide d not to call police after confiring with my daughter because there really is nothing they could do. Just to be honest after a 24 hr plane ride I was very tired and forgot to lock my bag. Irregardlessthere was no reaon for aanyone to open that closet and then my b ag. I cacelled my last two days abd left. I woulnt recommend this hotel and no matter what might be said this did happen just as I explained.
4 night trip Nov 11, 2013

"Great location, Past it's Prime"
The hotel is a little past it's prime, but the location is fantastic. A few minutes walk from Khao San Road, but on a quiet street. The breakfast was lovely.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Sabye Bangkok Hotel"
It's a nice small hotel, with very friendly staff, but rather hard beds. Good area and comfortable for short stay.
2 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"GOOD VALUE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Arrived early at 10am but we were allowed to check in without any problems. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was fairly basic as you would expect for a 3* but very clean more than adequate for our needs. The location was also good, close to the action but quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.Would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, and very spacious. Location wasn't for us really, we prefer to be further away from Khoasan as we found to be hassled by tuktuk drivers in the surrounding area, obviously through no fault of the hotel. Enjoyed our stay, thank you
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2013
"Short stay only"
Really hard bed, but fine for a short stay, clean and tidy
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
NZ

"séjour à Bangkok"
Excellent hôtel, simple et confortable. Petit déjeuner copieux. Accueil sympathique. Quartier calme, dans le centre ancien de Bangkok. Aucune difficulté pour manger dans le quartier, grand choix de cuisine thaïe excellente et bon marché. A recommander sans hésiter.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Isabelle
FR
clean , quite, friendly, breakfast is ok. close to many places.
6 night trip Mar 26, 2015
TR
"カオサンの喧騒を離れてリラックス。"
カオサンからほどよく離れている。ヴィンテージな香りのするホテルなのでカオサンの喧騒から離れてリラックスできた。150メートル圏内に7-11があり便利。タクシーを捕まえるのも大通りまですぐなのでバンコク中心部までもアクセスしやすい。ただ、知名度が低すぎてタクシーに名前をいっただけではほぼ通じない。地図必須です。
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
NOBUYUKI
"Чисто и тихо"
Уютный и чистый отель, отзывчивый и очень дружелюбный персонал с прекрасным английским. Немного староват, душноват и в некоторых местах поломан) Но в целом соотношение цена- качество- расположение весьма приятное.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Alina
RU
"Passt für ein paar Tage Bangkok."
Gute Lage, zur Khoa San Road nur 10min Geweg. Frühstück nur das nötigste (Tost, Marmelade, Omelett. ...) Typ an der Rezeption schaut grimmig.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
DE
"静かなところにあるアットホームなホテル。"
大きな通りから少し狭い道に入って300メートルほど歩いて行くとある、静かなホテル。 部屋も快適で、水回りも綺麗。 近くには食事ができる屋台も出ており、また5分ちょっと歩いていけば、セブンイレブンやお酒が飲めるオープンなバーなどもあるし、メイン通りのカオサン通りからも徒歩15分。割と立地はよい。 ただ、このホテルのスタッフは、受付の人以外はほとんど英語が話せないため、こちらが何か頼みたいことがあったり、相談したいことがあっても、受付の人がいなかったら、受付の人が戻ってくるまで待たされることもザラにある。 周辺には綺麗そうなホステルなどもいっぱいあるので、そっちの方も探して見てから決めてもいいかもしれない。
匿名K
JP
"Prima verblijf op loopafstand van Khao San Road!"
Prima gelegen hotel. Nog geen 10 min. van het bekende Khao San Road. Een nette kamer, niet al te ruim. Ontbijt was ook goed te doen. Ik zou hier de volgende keer weer komen, ook omdat je geen geluidsoverlast had.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Sabine en Jordy
NL
"Établissement bien situė"
Bien situė par rapport aux grands axes , aux sites historiques principaux , Hyper centre , "Chinatown " ..., la vie au quotidien , transports , mėtros ....pour un premier sėjour ,tout nous a enchantė , sans compter l'accueil et dėvouement des divers reprėsentants de l'hôtel qu'on peut grandement remercier . . . . Albert, Bernadette , Henriette , Guy et Rose Marie de Marseille Sud . . .le rapport " qualitė prix " incite à y retourner pour un prochain sėjour .
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
albert et. Cie
"Quartier populaire"
Premières impressions surprenantes compte tenu de l'emplacement de l'hôtel dans un quartier populaire mais ensuite qui ajoute aux charmes du voyage en terre thaï. Les standards occidentaux doivent obligatoirement rester dans la valise pour savourer ce séjour. L'hôtel est parfait et le personnel à l'écoute et serviable. Prestations conformes au prix modique de la chambre.
4 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2014
"立地がいいと思うか次第です"
近隣には地元向けの雑貨店や屋台、旅行者向けの朝食店もあります。しかし観光客にとって見所からは遠いです。 公共交通機関の駅も遠いため、観光地回りにはそれなりに歩くか、ホテルからタクシーなどを使うしかありません。 部屋では快適に過ごすことができました。部屋の清掃具合が気になった(スリッパが1日で真っ黒)ものの、 インテリアなどが全般的に新しく、不潔というほどではありませんでした。 バンコクの中心地域ながらのどかですし、あとは立地に対する感覚次第ではないかと思います。
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
チョムリアップスオ
"カオサンから少し距離があるが、静かで過ごしやすい。"
カオサンから歩いて10分程の所にあり、寺院も近く観光に便利。夜は静かで過ごしやすい。 近くには、安くて美味しいレストラン(1品50バーツ前後)があり、また、ホテルマンの対応が凄く親切で良かった。足の悪い母をサポートして2Fまで連れて行ってくれたり、要求した物をすぐに用意してくれるなど・・・。 とても親切でした。 ただ、部屋が少し残念。汚い訳ではないが、写真と比べてしまうと・・・若干・・・劣る。 後、朝食付き(無料)とあったが、実際はついていなかった。 無くても問題はないが、その際は、無しと記載して欲しかった。
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Babeth
3 night trip Sep 21, 2013
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Sabye Bangkok Hotel

"Nice hotel in a pleasant neighbourhood"
03/28/15 Minoo T Reykjavik
I stayed at this hotel in December 2014. The rooms very clean, nice, comfy beds. It had a door a an interior patio. Tv working with many channels, water in room, air conditioning working. The neighbourhood is quiet, lot of place to eat around. Staff was friendly , very welcoming. The breakfast was tiny but I suspect there were few guests in the house. Overall, I had an enjoyable experience and I would definitely stay at this hotel.
"Absolutely best place with antique style!"
03/12/15 Tao_mien Bangkok, Thailand
I really cant say enough good things about this wonderful place. Its a beautiful place to stay in Bangkok. A relaxing oasis in a great location. The rooms are nice. clean, comfortable and unique. good shower facilities, great balcony ,wifi and smart TV is available. The common areas are tranquil. A relaxing covered, breakfast was nice taste. Staff was so friendly and welcoming. Decoration and atmosphere inside this hotel is just perfect. Definitely a very positive experience and an excellent quality/price.I would highly recommend this little gem!
"great place , best service...little charming oasis in the thick of city life."
03/08/15 Sitt_Issara Bangkok, Thailand
You'll find a warm welcome at your arrival and a marvelous hospitality during your stay. The hotel is well located in a nice area of the city near to the main attractions (Khao San Road or historical sites) surrounding by restaurants, food shops etc. makes it easy to get anywhere you want to go. The staff were so helpful ,friendly and warm welcoming. The building is old style classy and has been very tastefully design developed creating a unique and enchanting space to stay in. There is a wonderful public area for meals, reading and hanging out. On the walls of the corridor were adorned with many cool paintings from the famous artists in Thailand. That's feel like walking in a small art exhibition. The rooms are so clean and comfy! The bathrooms are spotlessly clean ,good shower facilities. Clean, firm bed and air-con units were cool also, this all of is slept very well. The wifi works perfectly. The hotel has keycard lock and safes...felt safe to me! I believe every detail has been throughly planned when decorating the inside of this charming place. I highly recommend to spend a few nights there "sabye bangkok" i will definitely come back again for sure!!
"“A very pleasant stay and highly recommended.”"
03/06/15 Jan I
Perfect stay, everyone was very friendly and i really enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere in a big city like Bangkok.The hotel decoration is really impressive. Here is really nothing to complain about. i will certainly come back and recommend this place.
"Not Acceptable. Don't Stay Here. Below Standards for the Price."
03/01/15 911RelaxTravel New York City, New York
Our taxi dropped us off about 2 hours after check-in. Upon arrival we were informed our booked "paid-in-advance" room had been given away. I was assigned to a second floor room, which was the last one for the night. They said it was an upgrade. Upon inspection the bedding was torn. They had to replace it several times before they found a clean set. There were stains all over the furniture. No night lights so no reading in bed. Only one built in bedside table. Later we moved the one chair to the other side for convenience. Unlike the photos, there are no extra chairs on the porch nor fresh floral arrangements. The lighting in the bathroom is so dim that I had to use my iphone flashlight to put my contact lens on. The towels needed to be replaced because they had rips, holes and fringe. Guests should not have to walk down stairs to locate housekeeping to replace useless towels. Parts of the walls were exposed due to peeling paint. Poor drainage of the dirty shower water and horrible repair of the corner shower wall. I did poke my head into several other rooms thinking that ours was just an unlucky pick, however I was wrong. Same conditions on both floors. I paid for breakfast but it was pretty unacceptable. Powder creamer, processed sausage, lovely pineapple, no flavor french toast. The seating was uncomfortable. Later we discovered a cute bakery and coffee shop just doors away. I paid for laundry service and it came back half wet and not ironed. It was not even folded nicely. My standards for a room at this price is pretty basic - towels that are not in need of repair, sheets that are free of stain marks, furniture that has been maintained, simple lighting in the bath and bed areas and shower rooms that do not collect dirty soap water. That's accommodation at its basic level. It was lacking management and care.
"Not so nice experience there"
02/15/15 GCR2000Bali Bali, Indonesia
Stayed there for four nights, affordable and location is walking distance to Khaosan Rd. The room was so old! I guess there are doing renovation? As the bathroom was not done finishing wise, the lighting in the bathroom was so poor! When we checked in there was a used soap inside the shower room!!! Cleaning definitely is a big issues here! The room is big but the furniture is so old! The breakfast is just ok, as one morning the ran out of eggs at the small buffet. The lady in the morning shift at reception, she was very nice and helpful! The guy at the night shift was not friendly! No smile and not interested to have a conversation. We ordered the taxi on our last day to be ready at 03:30hrs and guess what, the taxi was not there, the staff had to go out and catched the taxi for us! Lucky we got to the airport on time! Will I go there again on my next trip? No! There are so many places there that I'm sure better!
"Love this hotel"
01/16/15 supaveej Chicago, Illinois, USA
The room was very nice and clean with stylish decor. Good service and convenient location for anyone who plan to explore Bangkok's old town and the other major tourist sites. It would be perfect if the hotel accept pets.
"A good place to stay in a great location"
12/16/14 norman m Haiku, Hawaii
It was difficult to find this hotel at night in the taxi...but it was worth it.....large room...warm shower and good breakfast......a very nice and helpful staff.....they got me tours to a number of places at a very good price compared to my friends hotel ...the same tours were 10 times the price....well located easy to get to most of the places i wanted to visit that were cultural....great food and just down the street is a place that will do laundry overnight for only 40bth a kilo,,,,,,,,there are NO phones in the room if that matters to you....
"Just lovely "
11/18/14 Ashley L
We were greeted with delicious mint iced tea and were able to check into our room as early as 12 Noon. The standard room we booked online were all full so they upgraded us. The room was HUGE. And very clean. We even had a balcony. The breakfast was good as well. ( they even had peanut butter!!!) We booked a day tour through them for the floating market which I recommend. The bus picked us right up at the hotel. The price of laundry was also cheap, our clothes were done the next morning and smelt wonderful. I highly suggest this hotel. It's just lovely!!!!!
"A nice and economical accommodation in Bangkok"
09/23/14 katkats Athens
We stayed at the Sabye for 3 nights. It was inexpensive. Not a boutique hotel really but it is housed in an interesting old building. The double superior room was quite, spacious, with one little balcony and simply decorated. Breakfast was nothing to talk about. The staff members were very helpful, friendly and kind. At first, when we booked the room, we had some second thoughts about the hotel's location. By arriving there, our fears were proved to be unfounded: the location was perfect. The hotel is right in the historic center of Bangkok, near many attractions and at the same time is away from the noisy and chaotic streets. Its neighborhood is safe, with small shops and few restaurants nearby. A different, far from touristic, view of Bangkok.