All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
80 Samsen 6 Rd, Baanpantom, Pranakon, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10200, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Rather comfortable
    Great amenities
    Clean
"Excellent Place to Stay"
Sabye Bangkok is right in the heart of Banglamphu, minutes away from Khao San road and down two local streets with an abundance of delicious street food, massage parlors, and other local shops. Being centrally located, it offers a quick walking access to most major attractions (20 mins to either the Golden Mount or Grand Palace) without the added noise at night. It's not a five star hotel by any means, but for the price you absolutely cannot beat it.
5 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Danielle
Great value for money. Comfortable and clean and good service. Little in the way of air conditioning and the breakfast is not much to speak of, but for an economy hotel - this is a great pick.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
"Nice location, warm staff, not to comfy room"
It is a nice family business hotel, close to Koa sun street (10 min walk), also lots of small bars near by. The room was very nice except the bed was very hard and stiff, and we couldn't find out how to work the hot water in the shower. Overall nice but nothing to write home about.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Feneman
Staff was so nice and helpful. Rooms were big, clean, and comfortable. It's only a 10 min walk to koh San road, just far enough to be relaxing. Easy to get around to other things. I would stay here again.
5 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"money stolen"
As I wrote in the review for travel advisor. I wasnt going to review this hotel because I loved the young women who worked the front desk but I felt I owed it to my fellow travelers to worn them. I am extremely careful when it comes to money especially for this extensive trip. I wrote the starting amt as well as anything I spent. Only being a week in bangkok and having the hotel prepaid buying monthing but food, casing in only two hundred dollars which coincide d with my records it is virtually impossible that an additional four hundred dollars was spent. I confronted the owner/manager who really had no reaction, th hen spoke to my lady at the desk and she said she knows her people. I told her being alot older that her that you never really know what someone is capsble of. Decide d not to call police after confiring with my daughter because there really is nothing they could do. Just to be honest after a 24 hr plane ride I was very tired and forgot to lock my bag. Irregardlessthere was no reaon for aanyone to open that closet and then my b ag. I cacelled my last two days abd left. I woulnt recommend this hotel and no matter what might be said this did happen just as I explained.
4 night trip Nov 11, 2013

"Great Hotel !"
I felt very welcome the whole time I was there, the staff are exceptional and I must thank the lady on reception for helping me with my Thai. Breakfast was very good and was served up until 10.30 which is great if you have trouble waking up. The hotel itself, although not close to the subway, is in an interesting location, if you like to see the local people and how they live, this is a great place to be, also there are lots of places to get local food and, if you want it, western food. The room was very comfortable and surprisingly big, with all the conveniences you need, including a safe and a kettle/tea and coffee. I had a very pleasant stay here and I would definitely return.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Adam
"Great location, Past it's Prime"
The hotel is a little past it's prime, but the location is fantastic. A few minutes walk from Khao San Road, but on a quiet street. The breakfast was lovely.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Sabye Bangkok Hotel"
It's a nice small hotel, with very friendly staff, but rather hard beds. Good area and comfortable for short stay.
2 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2014
"GOOD VALUE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"
Arrived early at 10am but we were allowed to check in without any problems. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was fairly basic as you would expect for a 3* but very clean more than adequate for our needs. The location was also good, close to the action but quiet enough to get a good nights sleep.Would definitely stay again.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, and very spacious. Location wasn't for us really, we prefer to be further away from Khoasan as we found to be hassled by tuktuk drivers in the surrounding area, obviously through no fault of the hotel. Enjoyed our stay, thank you
1 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2013
"Short stay only"
Really hard bed, but fine for a short stay, clean and tidy
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
NZ

"thank you"
The staffs are very friendly and nice. It made our stay very comfortable. We would like to go back.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
KR
"clean, good scent and kind~! (청결, 향기 그리고 친절함)"
It's near to Kaosan load. It will take only 10-15 minutes on foot. And it's near to water taxi station, but so far to BTS or MRT. Every staffs are very kind. Breakfast is not bad. They offer basic food like scramble egg, bacon, coffee, milk, bread etc. And everyday, we can smell good scent. It's very good for us. If I visit Bangkok again, willing to stay in there. 카오산 로드에서 가깝습니다. 걸어서 10~15분이면 충분합니다. 수상 택시 정류장도 가깝지만, BTS와 MRT에서는 가깝지 않습니다. 직원들도 모두 친절합니다. 조식은 나쁘지 않고, 계란, 빵, 커피, 베이컨, 우유 등등의 기본적인 음식들이 제공됩니다. 그리고 무엇보다 저녁에 호텔로 돌아오면 향기를 맡을 수가 있는데 매우 좋았습니다. 만약 방콕에 다시 가게된다면, 이 호텔을 다시 찾을 것입니다.
4 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Hanul
KR
"Très bon compromis rapport qualité prix"
hotel bien situé à côté de kao Sanroad
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
vianney
"Recepcionistas"
Súper amables, nos han ayudado en todo, muchísimo y dispuestas en todo momento. Muchas gracias!!! El hotel muy viejo, mucha calor, habitaciones no muy cómodas, el dueño no muy amable, el desayuno todos los días el mismo, cucarachas,...a 5 minutos andando de Kao Sam...
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
ES
"séjour à Bangkok"
Excellent hôtel, simple et confortable. Petit déjeuner copieux. Accueil sympathique. Quartier calme, dans le centre ancien de Bangkok. Aucune difficulté pour manger dans le quartier, grand choix de cuisine thaïe excellente et bon marché. A recommander sans hésiter.
3 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Isabelle
FR
clean , quite, friendly, breakfast is ok. close to many places.
6 night trip Mar 26, 2015
TR
"カオサンの喧騒を離れてリラックス。"
カオサンからほどよく離れている。ヴィンテージな香りのするホテルなのでカオサンの喧騒から離れてリラックスできた。150メートル圏内に7-11があり便利。タクシーを捕まえるのも大通りまですぐなのでバンコク中心部までもアクセスしやすい。ただ、知名度が低すぎてタクシーに名前をいっただけではほぼ通じない。地図必須です。
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
NOBUYUKI
"황당한 경험 원하시는 분들께만 강추"
오래되고 서비스 최악이었음 특히 도난에 주의 해야함 운동화가 없어져 관리자에게 문의했지만 별관심이 없어 하다 강력히 항의하자 청소원 불러 다시 운동화 행방 물어 보니 처음에 없다고 발뺌 하다 다시 강력히 항의하자 청소비품함 같은곳에서 빼서 돌려받음 호텔 직원들 손버릇이 좋지 못하고 관리자도 미안하다는 말한마디없음 황당한 경험 원하시는 분들께만 강추
3 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
sintai
"Чисто и тихо"
Уютный и чистый отель, отзывчивый и очень дружелюбный персонал с прекрасным английским. Немного староват, душноват и в некоторых местах поломан) Но в целом соотношение цена- качество- расположение весьма приятное.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Alina
RU
"Passt für ein paar Tage Bangkok."
Gute Lage, zur Khoa San Road nur 10min Geweg. Frühstück nur das nötigste (Tost, Marmelade, Omelett. ...) Typ an der Rezeption schaut grimmig.
2 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
DE
"静かなところにあるアットホームなホテル。"
大きな通りから少し狭い道に入って300メートルほど歩いて行くとある、静かなホテル。 部屋も快適で、水回りも綺麗。 近くには食事ができる屋台も出ており、また5分ちょっと歩いていけば、セブンイレブンやお酒が飲めるオープンなバーなどもあるし、メイン通りのカオサン通りからも徒歩15分。割と立地はよい。 ただ、このホテルのスタッフは、受付の人以外はほとんど英語が話せないため、こちらが何か頼みたいことがあったり、相談したいことがあっても、受付の人がいなかったら、受付の人が戻ってくるまで待たされることもザラにある。 周辺には綺麗そうなホステルなどもいっぱいあるので、そっちの方も探して見てから決めてもいいかもしれない。
匿名K
JP
"Prima verblijf op loopafstand van Khao San Road!"
Prima gelegen hotel. Nog geen 10 min. van het bekende Khao San Road. Een nette kamer, niet al te ruim. Ontbijt was ook goed te doen. Ik zou hier de volgende keer weer komen, ook omdat je geen geluidsoverlast had.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Sabine en Jordy
NL
"Établissement bien situė"
Bien situė par rapport aux grands axes , aux sites historiques principaux , Hyper centre , "Chinatown " ..., la vie au quotidien , transports , mėtros ....pour un premier sėjour ,tout nous a enchantė , sans compter l'accueil et dėvouement des divers reprėsentants de l'hôtel qu'on peut grandement remercier . . . . Albert, Bernadette , Henriette , Guy et Rose Marie de Marseille Sud . . .le rapport " qualitė prix " incite à y retourner pour un prochain sėjour .
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
albert et. Cie
"Quartier populaire"
Premières impressions surprenantes compte tenu de l'emplacement de l'hôtel dans un quartier populaire mais ensuite qui ajoute aux charmes du voyage en terre thaï. Les standards occidentaux doivent obligatoirement rester dans la valise pour savourer ce séjour. L'hôtel est parfait et le personnel à l'écoute et serviable. Prestations conformes au prix modique de la chambre.
4 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2014
"立地がいいと思うか次第です"
近隣には地元向けの雑貨店や屋台、旅行者向けの朝食店もあります。しかし観光客にとって見所からは遠いです。 公共交通機関の駅も遠いため、観光地回りにはそれなりに歩くか、ホテルからタクシーなどを使うしかありません。 部屋では快適に過ごすことができました。部屋の清掃具合が気になった(スリッパが1日で真っ黒)ものの、 インテリアなどが全般的に新しく、不潔というほどではありませんでした。 バンコクの中心地域ながらのどかですし、あとは立地に対する感覚次第ではないかと思います。
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
チョムリアップスオ
"カオサンから少し距離があるが、静かで過ごしやすい。"
カオサンから歩いて10分程の所にあり、寺院も近く観光に便利。夜は静かで過ごしやすい。 近くには、安くて美味しいレストラン(1品50バーツ前後)があり、また、ホテルマンの対応が凄く親切で良かった。足の悪い母をサポートして2Fまで連れて行ってくれたり、要求した物をすぐに用意してくれるなど・・・。 とても親切でした。 ただ、部屋が少し残念。汚い訳ではないが、写真と比べてしまうと・・・若干・・・劣る。 後、朝食付き(無料)とあったが、実際はついていなかった。 無くても問題はないが、その際は、無しと記載して欲しかった。
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
Babeth
3 night trip Sep 21, 2013
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Sabye Bangkok Hotel

"Don't bother. There is better out there!"
01/22/16 Paul D
Well I was expecting from previously read reviews ,friendly staff...but that's not what we got. Barely a smile from the girl at the desk and grunted back when asked questions. And asking to order a taxi from her seemed like it was the biggest struggle ever! Our room had terrible smell of sewage too whenever we ran the tap or showered or flushed the toilet. Plus it's annoying you need the key card to operate electricity, means you can't leave A/C on , so after you go out for the day in 32degree heat you don't get a cool room to come back to! Noisey too, kids crying in corridor and random people banging on our door all hours of the night. The cleaners did a great job cleaning our room though. The fact that this place isn't cheap in Thailand terms means I was expecting something a little nicer. I will not be back again.
"Good Location- Hard beds...."
01/02/16 AishaGToronto Toronto
We had a one night stay there, before heading to vietnam and needed a place when we got back, as many places were already booked during the holiday season and we liked this place the first night clean, good basic breakfast, 24 hour reception ( except the beds were very hard) we booked it and were able to negotiate to a lower rate then what they offered. The location is nice, it is in a neighbourhood with other hostels and hotels and a bunch of bars and restaurants. However this time we requested a balcony and although we did receive one, it was on the ground floor, and they staff had direct access to it from the outside ( which was uncomfortable when we could hear them talking and we were in our room ) we had to keep the curtain closed to maintain our privacy. In this second stay the bathroom had black marks around the toilet on the walls and the bathtub was leaking. We mentioned that every day for the 5 days we stayed, an attempt was made to fix it but it was not fixed. We asked to change rooms if they could not fix it but they kept sending someone to look and would say it was fixed. The hot water was minimal at best and we had to wait some time before the 2nd person showered. The staff were accommodating - we asked for a lamp because the room was very dark and we needed our blow dryer replaced. They were generous on the free bottled water and were always available for extra amenities.
"Nice and comfortable, delicious breakfast!"
11/22/15 Christine B
I stayed in Sabye Bangkok Hotel for almost two weeks last August. The hotel is not in the main road but I think the location is quite strategic for travelers like me. It is near tourist spots like the Grand Palace and Khao San Road. The environment outside the hotel is also quite nice. If you walk a little, you can find small restaurants and a lot of street food vendors. I bought some bread with coconut jam and cocoa drink from the vendors on the street, it was so delicious! The hotel looks nice and clean in the inside. It is not very new but it looks sort of antique and makes you feel like you are in a museum. I stayed in a basic room at first. The room was very nice. It has two beds and one restroom. I stayed in the room nearest to the counter. The room has a door where you can go out to get fresh air. Inside the room, the aircon works fine and can make the room very cold. I also like that they have a safe inside where you can keep your money and valuable stuff. The shower room is also quite nice. It is quite spacious and the water temperature is just right. I have no complaints during my stay here. I guess they can improve the lighting more but that's just minor stuff. The thing I like the most is the breakfast. I look forward to eating the breakfast everyday! It is buffet style and they serve toast with butter and jam, bacon, veggies, eggs, juice, coffee and some thai dishes. I really love it! I always start the morning full of energy and in a good mood to tour Bangkok! After a few days, I transferred into the suite room. The suite room is amazing! It is very spacious with one big bed and a very big bathroom. I really love that it has a lot of space, you can exercise or do yoga inside if you want. The lighting is also very nice. The y have a glass door covered in curtain where you can go out to the balcony. I love the wooden floor and that everything has a brown theme, makes me feel like I'm staying in a traditional house. The restroom is quite big with a bath tub. It was nice to have a bath here in the evening after touring Bangkok. Overall, I think I had a really great stay in this hotel! I highly recommend it to all the travelers out there! :)
"Great find"
11/12/15 Marion J
This hotel is located perfectly. It is near a lot of tourist sites, so you can walk to the Grand Palace and Khao San road for instance,but you don't get all the noise. Don't get scared if you look the hotel up on Google Maps. The building is done up really nicely. And bonus points for making me a huge salad for breakfast because I am a vegetarian.
"Friendly and clean hotel with good location"
11/11/15 Hannes K Karlsruhe, Germany
The surrounding area is much calmer than the Khao Sam Road and definitely more relaxing. Nevertheless it is very nice. A lot of good Cafes and Restaurants make it worth staying here. Khao San Road is only 10 Minutes away. The room was clean and equipped with aircon (which was quite loud - Room 19), a Smart TV and a fridge. Staff was friendly. We would stay here again!
"clean, good scent and kind~! (청결, 향기 그리고 친절함)"
08/08/15 CHORI89 Seoul, South Korea
"Ok, i guess"
07/22/15 RobertMurtagh Dublin, Ireland
Not the most central. Although it is only 5 minutes from Koh San road, it feels longer, and you CANNOT walk it at night. Decent rooms, hotel isnt in the best condition though. Fine for a night or 2 but not any length of time. Warning, most taxi men cant find it even with the hotel address!
"Nice hotel in a pleasant neighbourhood"
03/28/15 Minoo T Reykjavik
I stayed at this hotel in December 2014. The rooms very clean, nice, comfy beds. It had a door a an interior patio. Tv working with many channels, water in room, air conditioning working. The neighbourhood is quiet, lot of place to eat around. Staff was friendly , very welcoming. The breakfast was tiny but I suspect there were few guests in the house. Overall, I had an enjoyable experience and I would definitely stay at this hotel.
"Absolutely best place with antique style!"
03/11/15 Tao_mien Bangkok, Thailand
I really cant say enough good things about this wonderful place. Its a beautiful place to stay in Bangkok. A relaxing oasis in a great location. The rooms are nice. clean, comfortable and unique. good shower facilities, great balcony ,wifi and smart TV is available. The common areas are tranquil. A relaxing covered, breakfast was nice taste. Staff was so friendly and welcoming. Decoration and atmosphere inside this hotel is just perfect. Definitely a very positive experience and an excellent quality/price.I would highly recommend this little gem!
"great place , best service...little charming oasis in the thick of city life."
03/08/15 Sitt_Issara Bangkok, Thailand
You'll find a warm welcome at your arrival and a marvelous hospitality during your stay. The hotel is well located in a nice area of the city near to the main attractions (Khao San Road or historical sites) surrounding by restaurants, food shops etc. makes it easy to get anywhere you want to go. The staff were so helpful ,friendly and warm welcoming. The building is old style classy and has been very tastefully design developed creating a unique and enchanting space to stay in. There is a wonderful public area for meals, reading and hanging out. On the walls of the corridor were adorned with many cool paintings from the famous artists in Thailand. That's feel like walking in a small art exhibition. The rooms are so clean and comfy! The bathrooms are spotlessly clean ,good shower facilities. Clean, firm bed and air-con units were cool also, this all of is slept very well. The wifi works perfectly. The hotel has keycard lock and safes...felt safe to me! I believe every detail has been throughly planned when decorating the inside of this charming place. I highly recommend to spend a few nights there "sabye bangkok" i will definitely come back again for sure!!