All hotels in Cartagena, Colombia
You can collect® Rewards nights here
Calle Santo Domingo 3-47, Centro Historico, Cartagena, Colombia, ‏‎800-491-6126

The following reviews were posted by guests from other countries:

"inseriedad y falta de respeto con el cliente"
no existió ya que restaron nuestra habitación
3 night trip Nov 1, 2015
"Pesimo hotel, sucio y mala atencion!"
Muy mal, muy decepcionada, la pase pesimo, a la llegada el check in mal, no encontraban mi reserva, 20 munutos para registrarme, la habitacion sin toallas, no puede ser que se aprovechen de algunas fotos bonitas que se pueden tomar para que uno crea que es un hotel bueno, las habitaciones muy regulares, sabanas malas, baño sucio, lleno de pelos que nunca limpiaron, lo peor un preservativo usado en el closet y la actitud del servicio muy mala, nunca regresare ni se lo recomiendo a nadie!!
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
Daniel Santiago
Excelente alternativa. Un hotel magico.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Hernando J
"Muy bien"
Hotel muy bonito, bien decorado y ubicación excelente. Muy familiar. Es muy nuevo y le faltan detalles pero supongo aue por eso tiene precios muy bajos, desayuno justito si estás muchos días (poca variedad). En general hotel muy bueno y con un precio excelente, hoteles similares valen más del doble.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
2 night trip Jul 27, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Boutique Hotel Santo Domingo

"Awful experience - AVOID!"
08/12/15 ChristopherUK2014 Manchester, United Kingdom
AVOID booking this hotel - it's a scam. We booked online for 3 people and arrived to be told they don't have a room for 3 people so they need to move us to another hotel 5 minutes away. They took us there - actually 15 mins away by taxi. We refused to take this place and returned to the original hotel insisting they provide a room we had reserved and paid for and offer us a discount. After a lot of time trying to resolve the issue, we got nowhere and managed to get a refund from the booking agent. We feel this hotel is scam - book one place, they try and put you in another. AVOID booking here.
06/09/15 Wanderlustnus Colombia
Overall, our stay was not what we expected. We stayed at the hotel for one night, our room was okay, though it lacks security measures (safety box, door lock, etc). The bathroom was very pretty but had no appliances, as the website suggests. It´s location is perfect, since it is a couple of steps away from Plaza Santo Domingo, a common area with food and music. The social areas are charming, specially the rooftop and the pool area. Nonetheless, the staff wasn´t professional and BREAKFAST was a sham. NO orange juice and just a tiny, tiny egg. For the price we payed, we did not feel satisfied with the overall experience. With an investment from the hotel, it could easily turn into a better experience.
"Terrible experience!! Don't ever consider staying here!"
11/07/14 Duszz Miami Beach, Florida
When I saw this hotel from their web page it looked good, the terrible experience started as soon as we arrived. The property has a lot of potential but it's management has zero knowledge about hospitality or how to handle guests. TV not working in any room due lack of batteries in their controls. Once they changed controls there's no signal. In the beds there are only sheets, I asked for a blanket and they said , there's no blankets enough for the rooms so I had to cover my self with towels. No telephone in the room so if you need anything you have to come down to the main floor to talk with the guy incharge. We left the hotel during the day and when we came back all rooms were a mess!! I asked why it wasn't made and the answer was, cause I didn't leave my key. I requested to do it and no action. I was I made my reservation on line
10/10/14 Ana_mlf
We arrived late at night and the recepcionist wanted to charge us more than it was written in our reservation. When we arrived in the room, it was small, smelled terrible, the bathroom was scary. There was no WATER in the bathroom. The facilities they say they have in rooms are a lie - no safety box, no hair dryer, no sleepers, no wifi. When the water arrived, there was no hot water in the shower. We complained more than 3 times, but they didn't fix it. Breakfast is terrible and everybody sit in the same table, just like a hostel. They didn't change our towels and the bathroom was not clean at all. Super expensive for what the offer. I would never go back to that place.
"Worst night in a hotel ever"
07/29/14 Daniel A Dusseldorf, Germany
We were transferred to this Hotel from Hotel Zaguan de la huerta, beacause we had complained about it. However, this hotel turned out to be even worse. The air condition could not be turned off and there were open cables connected to it which gave it a very scary look. I guess in Europe a place like this would be closed down by the authorities, because of its lack of maintainance and security. Nobody seemed to know this hotel. We had to ask many taxi drivers and people on the street till we finally got to this place. There is no sign on the building and we are still wondering why the owner wants to keep this a secret place. Please do not waste your money by going to this place!!!
11/24/15 lelegyn Goiania, GO
Lugar tranquilo bem localizado ! Meio rustico mas bem limpo e agradavel. Proximo dos principais pontos turisticos vale muito a pena ficar neste hotel. Preço justo quartos limpos e recepçao agradavel!!!!!!
"Tranquilo y relajado"
11/16/15 Jean Pablo I Barranquilla, Colombia
Coincidimos con nuestros amigos en este hotel y fue una experiencia fantástica. Que buena atención, solo les falta un restaurante o servir comidas. Tuvimos un malentendido con un vendedor ambulante que nos seguía al hotel para vendernos toures o paseos y el hotel lo resolvió rápidamente, no nos volvió a molestar. Piscina y jacuzzi y una terraza vista a catedral por las noches fantástica. Recomendamos siempre
"Mejoraron 100% de un año a otro"
11/16/15 Gerardo I Barranquilla, Colombia
Hace un año estuvimos ya en este hotel y debo reconocer que mejoró tanto el servicio como el trato. Han incluido servicios como un tablet para contactar con su conserje virtual o con la recepción o servicio de habitaciones. Muy bueno eso porque en las habitaciones no hay telefono. Volveremos una y otra vez ya que vemos que siguen incorporando mas servicios y habitaciones segun nos comentan en la recepción. Destacamos a Osvaldo y al gerente el Señor Pedro.
"Muy buena atención"
10/16/15 Sofía Q Panama
Está en una buena ubicación. Quedé encantada con el trato amable y el servicio que se me brindó. He tenido una grata experiencia durante mi estadía y me han parecido muy lindas las instalaciones del hotel.
"Excelente Hotel"
10/16/15 Angeles E
Hace un año ya había ido y haciendo la comparación la atención ha mejorado mucho. Esta vez fui junto a mi esposo y la atención del personal fue muy cordial, las habitaciones están en buen estado y lo importante es que están limpias. Lo mejor es la ubicación del Hotel, muy central.
Reviews and ratings contained within this site are the subjective opinions of customers and suppliers; they do not represent or reflect’s position. Neither nor the parties involved in providing review content shall be held liable for any damages of any sort resulting from use of these reviews