Lastarria Santiago Suite, Santiago
Located in Santiago (Lastarria), Lastarria Santiago Suite is close to Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Santiago Town Square, and Palacio de la Moneda. Also nearby are San Cristobal Hill and Plaza de la Constitucion.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Additional amenities include tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and an elevator (lift).
Amenities in air-conditioned guestrooms at Lastarria Santiago Suite include safes and coffee/tea makers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs. All units at this 3-star hotel have kitchens with stovetops, full-sized refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $77
- Standard Apartment
At a glance
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
Nearby Three Star Santiago hotels
In the hotel
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe
Top Santiago hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Santiago
- Nh Ciudad De SantiagoFrom
"The staff was very efficient and anxious to help."Apr 14, 2015
- Park Plaza SantiagoFrom
"I had a 6 night stay. I was upgraded for a miodest amount to a suite which is a regular room plus a sitting area. The room was clean anc onfortable, bed was excellent as were the…"Apr 13, 2015
- SohO Santiago - Apartments
"This apartment has a great location. Its only 3 minute walk to the Bella Artes metro station. Plaza de Armas is about 5 minute walk. Only the bedroom has an air-conditioning unit.…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Director El GolfFrom
"Very central location. Friendly, helpful, courteous staff. This is our second stay at this hotel & would return again."Apr 12, 2015
Lastarria Santiago Suite, Santiago’s small print
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.