All hotels in Boracay Island, Philippines
Station 1, Sitio Pinaongon, Barangay Balabag, Boracay Island, Aklan, 5608, Philippines, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quality of service is excellent."
Excellent,staff is amazing,helped us with outdoor activities,polite.
5 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Charitte
"I value employees good customer service."
Hotel service was excellent. Staff are well trained. Room were clean. Feel safe on the area we are staying .
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Rosana
Super hotel! All was very very good! We were with wife, came for 5 days but prolong and will 10 days!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Artur Shamalov
"Please read before booking with this hotel"
The staff are really friendly and accomodating. The hotel is right on White beach which is really nice. Also,mthe staff will pretty much take you to D'Mall (shopping area) at anytime throughout the day until 11pm. If you are looking for good sleep or relaxing after a few hours on the beach, this is not the place. We booked a deluxe room but the room is in front of a building/ house which had a dog that barked throughout the whole night. And during the day there was building construction noise. The staff gave us a new room the next day which was really nice. However... The room the gave us on the second floor is next to another room which they use to scoop ice. They do this from about 5am to midnight. Also their kitchen is in the basement underneath so you hear clanking of plates and silverware until midnight. I really doubt there is a room where you will not hear a bunch of noise throughout the day or night. I guess most people don't mind because they come back from a night of drinking or are heavy sleepers. Next time we are going to find a resort with a better layout where.
5 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"relaxing and joy-able"
I had a great time in this hotel. the staff are so welcoming and ready to help with a big smile on their face. good bar and restaurant. wonderful view on the beach.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
aziz
"WOW!!!!"
There is not enough good things I can say. Greeting on arrival by an amazing staff. Transported to the resort from the airport. Friendly staff....beautiful beach....amazing rooms. We did to want to leave.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Love the hotel and facilities"
Overall great experience only issue is it's a bit far from the main attractions , about 10 min walk
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
kali
very good care of all the staff always friendly. The 10 star restaurant, very good service and food. The hotel is in an alleged place of noise, but only 15 minutes walk to shops, restaurant and bars
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"We like beach so much!"
Hotel actually not really new and rooms though spacious, but were pleasant not really strongly. The beach was most of all remembered! Pure, beautiful, soft plank beds, it is possible to order food and drinks right there from restaurant on a beach! At restaurant everything is very tasty! Pizza ($9) and pumpkin soup (about $4) were pleasant. Not cheap, but also it isn't really expensive, it is worth it. The hotel is not in the center of a beach of Borakay and there are no noisy discos and parties. But you can reach them in 10-15 minutes on a beautiful beach. But here you have the pure sea, any crowd of tourists and also an excellent beach for trips with children. I would like to arrive here once again!
6 night trip Feb 20, 2014
Yulia
"Caveat Emptor"
nice facilities and courteous hotel staff. BUT this hotel have bad managers and supervisors. I consider them as amateurs as hoteliers/resort operators.Also they have crazy rules that gauges ones personality,meaning the rules are applicable on a case to case basis,maybe it will depend on your appearance if you are gullible or not.Up front they told me that they only provide 1 key per room, so they gave us 2 keys for the 2 rooms we booked. You dont have to be a genius to figure out that they do this just to save on electric power so that when you leave the room everything will be switched off, but the problem is you have to look for your partner whenever you need to enter your room and the front desk is too far from the beach area that leaving the key with them will be a problem.But after we complained, they gave us one spare for each room. This hotel is cost savings oriented rather than customer satisfaction oriented.And if expedia may allow me to suggest, i will recommend that you black list this hotel from your roster. Those who want to ruin their vacation can try and check in to this Hotel to see it for yourself. i will only go back here if the owners have already sold this property to other groups or if it will make great efforts to hire an experienced resort or hotel managers......
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Mon
"Caveat Emptor / nice hotel but amateur managers"
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Mon
"Superior Hotel in Boracay"
The Ambassador is a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. The location is right on the beach and in a good spot within the beach. The staff members are very attentive and hospitable. We asked for some help in finding some activities, and the staff setup a fun-filled day for us para-sailing, snorkeling, island hopping and massages. All the costs for these things were very reasonable and highly organized. My only complaint about the entire trip revolves around the beach vendors. These guys are ridiculously invasive. They interrupt your conversations, your meals and your fun insisting they tell you about what they are selling; and they won't take no for an answer. I would like to see the hotels run the beach vendors away from their property, because they really affected our ability to enjoy our vacation time and will honestly keep me from recommending others to visit Boracay.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Ron
"Cheap and Good S1 Hotel"
Cheap and Good S1 Hotel
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
rexhsu

"Worth our stay in Boracay"
We enjoyed our stay at Ambassador hotel, with its serene and comfy atmosphere during our stay and not to mention the hospitable hotel staff. I can say, we booked at a reasonable and worthy rate.
2 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Karlo
PH
"Relaxing beach holiday in luxury environment"
Lovely Beach and Sea Very attentive and friendly staff Great food The best resort hotel by far that we had seen on the beach front. Quiet section of station 1. Rooms cleaned twice daily. Beautiful sandy pathway between reception and restaurant. Extremely happy with this choice of resort hotel. A haven in which to just chillax. Only negative: Getting a sun umbrella with a sun lounger by the beach was only possible if you went down very early and placed your towels and belongings on them to reserve. I thought this was a terrible idea as many people would leave there stuff on the loungers and not return until hours later, not fair on other guests.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Rachel Love
HK
The hotel location is really very good - beach front and somewhat secluded since it is on the far end of Station 1. My husband and I were travelling with the kids so we it is good that the hotel is far from loud bars or the over-crowded beach of Station 2. The hotel staff were really friendly and very accommodating. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The housekeeping staff comes everyday to take out the trash and make up the room. However, some of the things I didn't find good about the hotel are as follows: - The pool is quite small and it seems that it is not being cleaned everyday. The pool and the jacuzzi beside it has some sand in it. - The food at the restaurant/bar is overpriced! I understand it is a 5-star hotel but I have been to other 5-star hotels in Boracay and the food they serve doesn't cost as much. I feel I didn't I get good value for my money when it came to AIP restaurant's food; and - Breakfast is the same everyday and it is not served buffet-style except for the breads, soup, fruits and drinks. Over-all I find the hotel nice and I'd still recommend it to my relatives and friends but as a second or third option only.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Dan R.
PH
"Geat Location, Great Food!"
We stayed for a week and loved the trip. The hotel helped us get from the airport to the island. They helped us arrange tours and sent us snorkeling with bread to feed the fish. Our 4 year old loved the 'toy box' of lost and found beach toys. Other people had noise issues, we were fine. Great breakfast selection...they had pastries and fruit out and then you ordered a hot breakfast from the menu.
9 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Beach front resort"
The hotel is on the beach. We were fortunate to have a room looking out on palm trees and waves on the shore. The hotel staff are excellent and the resort is well managed with their own boat and cars (electric) to transport you to & from the airport. The atmosphere is very relaxed. The food is very good.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Dank rooms"
Dank, mildewy...room felt like it hadn't seen a good cleaning in a long, long time...breakfast was awful...no fever medicine on hand...total disappointment. Book elsewhere
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
PH
"rooms need repairs, poor hygiene of restaurant/bar"
nice location and part of the beach but does not worth the full price paid -there were cockroaches in our room, we called the staff to clean up -room smelled of mold, because staff told us roof needs repair, water is getting in -the place is really, really noisy, rooms built around a pool full of kids screaming all day -we were served old cake that had gone off, we had to return it, nobody seemed to care -poor hygiene at the beach bar
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
PH
"Nice hotel in a great location"
We were pleasantly surprise with our time at the hotel. It is in a great location (on the quieter side), the staff were friendly and the rooms were clean. The buffet breakfast was okay, I would probably skip the breakfast next time. Although there is plenty to eat, it would be my type of breakfast.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
HK
Splendid location at Boat Station 1, bit further from the beach events, but still plenty of action! Wifi signal could have been stronger throughout the resort to allow for better connectivity. Especially for people who need to connect for business, having a good wifi signal is key. Very helpful staff! Great food at a reasonable rate!
3 night trip with friends May 9, 2014
"Underwhelming"
very expensive for what you get in terms of the hotel itself. The beach nad island in general are amazing, however the hotel lacked the quality service and condition fo the room was subpar. We were put in a room above the restuarant so were woken early each morning by the breakfast shift. Room stil llooked empty and half finsished, particularly the bathroom. No equipment for hire eg:snorkelling goggles etc. when you woud expect something like that at boracay. Food was average, though this is the case on the island in gerenal. Beautiful Island, great location but let down by the
4 night trip Apr 23, 2014
"Excellent Service"
The service of the staff at this hotel was amazing. i liked being up this end of white beach as everything was easily accessible but the beach wasn't too busy. The beach was beautiful and clean.
4 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Bianca
"Good resort at the best part of the white beach"
The ambassador is a nice resort at the best part of white beach. The staff is friendly, food is good.
Other trip Apr 2, 2014
"Very nice hotel!!"
This is a very nice hotel with nice rooms and a great restaurant. The beach is wonderful. The only thing that never works at this hotel is their WiFi and then their staff makes it worse by giving you the wrong password. Other than that I enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
PH
"Great location and service"
The location is really good, with the beach just right at your door step. Service is fantastic, staff is really helpful. Will definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 6, 2013
Rachel
SG
A pure fantastic hotel. Rooms were incredible. Amazing to be sitting almost on the beach and eat breakfast. A calm area which was perfect. The more busy area was about 20 minutes walk away. Breakfast however, was a disaster. Served outside in the heat and almost nothing to choose from. Was not in comparison to everything else.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
PH
"good location, good service.. but..."
I stayed from 17-22 aug 2013 in room 404. everything was fine except for renovation during the morning next door which woke me and my wife up, music on the ground floor at 4:30am from one of the guest that woke us (and I believe some other guests) up and power outages at nights.... Otherwise, everything else is great.... especially one of the staff Renalto who attended to all our details during the stay.
5 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
LTH
SG
"Unpleasant Stay at Ambasodre Boracay"
Had difficulty in locating for the receiving personal at the caticlan airport. Ocean facing Room which was booked not allocated to me . Kitchen exhaust fan facing the room - very noisy all nights , unable to sleep . When requested for a change not done, told fully booked. paid to suffer . I foresaw these problems before hand and even sent email to the Hotel to make sure. I do have all the emails sent to hotel front office directly if you may want to see as evidences. I reiterated in my email the room must be Ocean facing and quite as promised . On the last day of departure a kind sole , a front line staff transferred me to a better room and I slept well ,at lest for a day. What a great disappointment ! Could have chosen a better hotel. Seeing at the website deceiving .
3 night trip Jun 19, 2013
GKP

"Awesome"
It was pretty awesome. hotel staff's were friendly and I really like the size of the room. very spacious that make you feel you are really in a holiday. I would go back again. but the location of hotel was different from the Web.
4 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2015
Jongwan
"보라카의 최고의 리조트"
디럭스 룸을 2박 예약햇는데 친절한 로비직원이 무료로 룸업글을 해주셧어요. 그것도 이그제큐티브 바다전망이라는 대게 비싼방이더라구요. 체크인부터 로비직원들분들이 너무 친절하셔서 감동하고 스테이션2의 분위기와는 달리 조용하고 이색적인 분위기를 갖춘 리조트입니다. 굳이 샹글같은 고급리조트 갈필요없이 스테이션1에 조용하고 멋진 리조트를 원하신다면 망설임없이 엠버서더입니다. 전용 비치또한 좋구요..구명조끼도 무료로 대여해줍니다. 디몰에서 구입한 튜브도 무료로 바람도 넣어주시고 조식또한 메뉴는 다양하지 않으나 각국의 테마별로 메인메뉴를 선택할수잇습니다. 디몰까지는 걸어가기엔 좀 멀고 리조트내 셔틀을 이용하거나 로비에서 필요로하면 트라이시클을 잡아줍니다. 직원들 친절도 또한 교육이 잘되잇어서그런지 해난가든보다 서비스품질은 우수햇습니다. 만약 다음 보라카이 여행을하게된다면 또 찾을것입니다.
2 night trip Jun 23, 2015
yang chang min
픽업써비스 너무나 좋았습니다 앰버서더 전용 트라이시클 전용 보트 전용 봉고ᆢᆢ완전 만족했습니다ᆞ오
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"좋은추억을 남겨준 호텔"
조용하고 아늑함. 직원들이 매우 친절하며, 사색과 독서 지친 심신을 달래기 위한 곳. 디몰과는 거리가 있음. 호텔 인테리어가 멋있고 안정감을 줌. 수영장이 작은게 흠이라면 흠..
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
KR
"Farniente et beauté du paysage!"
hotel propre, préférer dîner ailleurs car prix élevé. Plus calme que les hôtels voisins. Piscine pour enfants. Personnel très sympa et efficace.
5 night family trip May 4, 2015
FR
"가족여행 최고의 호텔"
호텔은 가족여행하기에 아주 좋은 분위기이며 조용하고 안락함. 위치는 좀 main street에서 멀었으나. 조용한 분위기의 편안함을 원하는 사람에게는 좋은 위치 main street 까지 원할때 갈 수 있는 셔틀 운영으로 이동편안함
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
"good enough"
good enough
2 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"힐링하기 좋은 최고의 리조트"
보라카이는 두번째 방문이고 4개의 다른 리조트에서 묵어 봤지만 그중 엠버서더가 최고 였습니다. 친절한 직원들과 메인메뉴를 선택할 수 있는 조식은 대우 받는 다는 느낌을 받기 충분 했습니다. 매번 스테이션2에 있는 리조트에 있다가 스테이션1에서는 처음 묵는 건데 썬베드에 누워 예쁜 풍경을 보며 조용히 쉴 수 있어서 너무 좋았습니다. 디몰까지의 거리도 화이트비치를 보면서 30분 정도 걸으면 갈 수 있고 무료 셔틀로 데려다 주기도 해서 절데 불편함이 없었습니다. 다음 휴가때도 꼭 엠버서더에서 묵을 것입니다.
3 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
thisbrain
"최고의 선택"
스테이션1을 오롯이 누리면서 보낼수있었던 지난 8일 너무 좋았어요. 앰배서더 프리미어오션뷰에서 보이는 바다도 이젠 꿈같네요. 침대도 무지넓어서 아이와 셋이누워도 괜찮았구요. 라텍스침대가 진짜편했어요. 레스토랑의 피자는 예술입니다.
7 night trip Aug 3, 2014
김유경
"친절한 서비스, 화이트비치, 아늑한 환경"
저는 남편과 엠버서드에서 이틀 묶었습니다.첫 인상은 너무너무 친절했고 수영장은 작아서 아쉬웠지만 앞에 한적하고 아름다운 비치때문에 너무 좋았습니다. 스테이션 2 디몰까지 저희는 걸어서 왔다갔다 했어요. 약 1키로 정도 되는데.. 낮에 나갈때는 더워서 트라이시클 이용하고 밤에 올때는 디몰에서 나와서 엠버서드까지 걸어오면 15분정도 걸립니다. 오는길에 다양한 리조트도 구경하고, 아이들이 만들어놓은 모래성도 구경하고 너무 좋았어요. 저희가 자유여행만 하는 스타일이어서 갈때 깔리보 공항까지 돌아가는 샌딩편을 해놓지 않았는데.. 엠버서드 직원분이 배타는 선착장까지 데려다 주시고 가는길에 다른 보라카이 뒷편의 좋은곳을 안내해서 사진도 찍어주시고.. 배편까지 다 잡아주시고 더운날씨에 땀 흘리면서 친절하게 대해줬던 모습이 너무나 인상깊습니다. 그분이름은 "밤바"라는 직원분인데요.. 그분때문에 또 여기로 가고싶을 정도였어요. 감동받아서 팁도 많이 드렸습니다. 정말 친절하시더라구요. 하이튼 엠버서드는 매우 친절하고 비치가 너무좋고 조용하면서 안락하고 평온한 곳입니다. 조식이 다양하지 못했고 수영장이 작은것 빼고는 100점입니다. 하지만 이 것들도 직원들의 친절함과 화이트비치의 매력에 별로 신경쓰이지도 않았어요. 어쨋든 너무좋았고.. 다시 또 간다면 엠버서드에 머물고 싶습니다.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
yoon yeojin
"保安管理有待改進"
在這間酒店住了3晚,未發生此事前,覺得一切都很好,尤其房間的厠所超大,還有按摩浴缸及電視,可是第2晚半夜約3點,有男人敲門,很大聲,很兇,還說英文穢話,害我們很怕,想打電話給前台,可是發現房內沒有電話,只好用自己的手機打,可惜電話不對,打不到,之後整晚都睡不着,隔天跟前台說,他門說應該是隔壁房間的人敲錯門,給我們換了房間,之後對此事都沒有認真處理,說只有在一樓電梯前有CCTV,所以看不到是誰敲門,故對這間的保安管理有所保留。
3 night family trip May 5, 2014
Leong
"다좋은데"
직원들도 친절하고 다 좋았는데 오션뷰방이 있음에도 창문전체가 벽으로 막힌방을 주더라, 그래서 프론트가서 오션뷰방으로 바꿔달라고 하니까 그떄 바꿔줌. 여기까진 좋았음. 그런데 방이 얼마나 습하던지, 이불이 눅눅해질 정도였음. 그래서 이불이 덜 말랐나 해서 이불을 바꿧는데 금방 또 눅눅해짐. 그래서 우리 바닥에 매트깔고 잤음. 에어컨을 계속돌리는데도 방이 습한건 문제가 있음. 그외에 서비스, 위치, 분위기 다 좋았음
3 night trip May 5, 2014
LEE KWANG HO
"한국의 펜션 수준"
나쁜건 아니지만 좋지도 않았습니다. 선셋 보는 위치? 는 좋았습니다. 조식 메뉴가 너무 적습니다.
3 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"位置很好,出來即是沙灘,又不會吵"
很有度假的Fu.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2014
"멋진 휴가를 위한 공간"
호텔 서비스는 좋아요. 침대 킹사이즈로 아늑하고요. 보라카이에서 조요하게 휴가를 보내고 오고 싶으신분에게 강추! 호텔바에서 저녁에 먹는 키친에 맥주도 맛나요! 단점은 욕조가 없다는 것^^
4 night trip Feb 27, 2014
김재웅
"Top Hotel an Station 1"
Das Hotel liegt am Strandabschnitt "Station 1" und liegt somit am ruhigeren Ende des White Beach. Zur Station 2 und damit zum lebhafteren Teil des White Beach geht man am Strand ca. 10 Minuten. Hier lebt der Strand, das heißt am Tag liegen die Gäste in mehreren Reihen am Strand und die Boote liegen im Wasser. Am Abend wird der Bereich bestuhlt und man kann hier gut essen und den Abend verleben. Im Bereich Station 1 kann man selbstverständlich an jedem Hotel ebenfalls Essen und die Füße in den Sand strecken. Der Sand ist überall ein Traum!!! Die Bereiche 3 und 4 haben wir nicht besucht und können uns somit kein Urteil erlauben. Im Hotel Ambassador kann man traumhaft unter Palmen liegen und den Blick auf das Wasser geniessen. Die Möbel (Liegen, Stühle, ...) sind in einem guten Zustand und laden ein. Handtücher kann man so viele nehmen wie man möchte. Wasser kann an der Bar jederzeit kostenlos im Glas geholt und an die Liege mitgenommen werden.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
DE
"화이트비치 최적의 위치"
위치가 너무좋았어요. 바로 앞 비치 관리도 잘되어있고^^
2 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2014
song
KR
"En av de basta hotellen i Boracay ,"
Fantastiskt bra mat och service . Personalen mycket valutbildad . Recommend it to all travellers !
21 night family trip Jan 7, 2014