All hotels in Aiken, South Carolina, United States of America

Clean
    Great room
    Awesome vibe
    Bad breakfast
"Great trip with satisfying stay."
Manager was fantastic. Booked rooms that was not accessible by accident and she went above and beyond to get us into accessible room. This was important as we were traveling with elderly and disabled mother. Area was great. Walmart within sight. Staff was very friendly. Will definitely stay again.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Timothy
"Convenient to Augusta"
Hotel was nice. Staff was excellent - incredibly helpful and attentive to guest needs. The only drawback was some kind of issue either with the HVAC or something else mechanical in the area of our room. Something was kicking on and off pretty frequently - sounded like the HVAC system, but may have been something else, but either way it impacted quality of sleep. Not sure if that is something that would be throughout the hotel, or was unique to this area, since it was a first floor suite near the elevator. Would still stay there again if in the area.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2016
Terry
"Convenient"
Quiet
7 night business trip Mar 6, 2016
MaryEllen
"YES!"
AMAZING. Exceeded my expectations. Clean, friendly staff, great cable channels. Would 100% recommend and stay here again.
3 night business trip Oct 27, 2015
Julia
"One night in Aiken"
The room was nice however I paid for a suite and was put into the incorrect room. The issue wasn't discovered until the next morning as I initially assumed that was their version of a "suite". I was not offered a refund or even an apology. However, the room I was given was clean and did the job so I can't complain there.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Great Quite Hotel"
Front desk clerck ( Anne Marie) was so nice and helpful to a tired traveler with two toddlers in tow. Clean room, lots of little touches that made it a place worth using again for an unexpected hotel stay. Clean pool area. Breakfast is a little sparce but lots of places close by if you intrested in something heavier. Great stocked little shop with drinks, snacks etc for those forgetful or if you have late night munchies.
Other trip May 25, 2015
crystal
"Hotel With The Mostest"
A laid-back, easy stay. Fast check-in by very friendly employee. All staff speak to you in hallways and common areas, a professional yet casual atmosphere. Room was very clean and comfortable. Outdoor grilling area was a great place to interact with other guests. Swimming pool was small but adequate--too cold in February to try it out. The wide variety of food available 24/7 makes it possible to prepare a late night meal in your own room. Beats vending machines any day!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
JohnnyPaul
"Excellent!"
Clean! Clean! Clean! Room was fully stocked, and the staff was most gracious.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Very close to everything and very clean. I recommend this place highly.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
onescifi
"Great place to stay!"
10 night trip for 2 equestrian competitions and training. The room was great, the kitchenette allowed me to save a lot of money on food. The best part was the green laundry machines. I was able to wash all my clothes the night before my flight home, which was a great luxury! Will be back again soon!
10 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Kathryn
"Thanksgiving Trip"
Great! Comfortable and safe. Nicely appointed. The only complaint is, we received a notice that there would not be housekeeping services on Thanksgiving-perfectly understandable! The thing is, they didn't clean the room on Wednesday, despite the fact when I left the room for the day it appeared we were the next room to be cleaned.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Joan
"good for vacation, maybe not business"
this is a new hotel so everything was fresh, the neighbors in the hall were really noisy as they past our door every morning, not sure if this was because of poor noise insulation or extra loud people. the free breakfast left a lot to be desired, better to plan on eating out unless you want toast and cereal. a mysterious brown stain, like garbage juice, appeared at our door by the time we returned on the second night and it never was cleaned up while we were there.
5 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Ben
"sew sweet retreat"
Visited extended family and enjoyed a suite sewing retreat. Other family were just one room away. Staff addressed EVERY need quickly.
6 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Very warm and friendly!"
Loved this hotel. Had very spacious suites and nice clean rooms. Loved that they are pet friendly too! Beautiful surroundings. Had the BEST breakfast we have ever had at hotel's. We decided to stay an extra night. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"refreshing stay"
Had a great stay and the staff was really accommodating.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
Henry
"♥♥♥♥♥"
Absolutely loved it!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"NIce new Hotel"
Everything was great, but no breakfast. Its kind of a Microtel on Steroids. If you staying several nights it would be perfect because of the Kitchen Accommodations.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
MLJ
"Nice hotel for business or traveling stay"
I am not sure there is anything interesting nearby this hotel location. We were at this hotel for 1 night because we need a good place to sleep during our road traveling. For the price, this is a great place to take a rest after long driving. Nothing to complain about. They even offer a kitchen in your room, which is equipped with cooking wares, bowls, plates, knives, and also hot plates for cooking.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Hiep Nguyen
"Great hotel, up to date, clean"
Great hotel, only complaint is the skimpy breakfast... we skipped out and opted for nearby wafflehouse..... everything else about the property is amazing! Not too far from Augusta.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Very clean and friendly staff"
Great staff and clean accommodations
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Janet
"Very nice and clean hotel."
Overall very nice and clean hotel. Appears to be in like new condition. Hotel staff very nice. Very close and convenient.
"outstanding"
Excellent accommodation s
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
"Awesome Place!"
With the due date of my first grandchild fast approaching I decided to take my pregnant daughter and her husband and his son to swim in the pool and celebrate his 34 birthday . After a long search for a place in Aiken near the hospital ( just in case ) we choose this one because of it semi private location. It was an awesome DonniePalozza 2014! The room the staff the whole experience was my greatest idea ever. Spend your next Birthday or even just the night with them I promise you will not be sorry.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Lam24
"Great for scale of hotel"
Nothing to note beyond expectation.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"Nice hotel."
New hotel. Pleasant staff. Great little workout room with new equipment.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
MJ
"love it!!!!""
It was like walking into your own home. The bed felt like feather it was so soft. I didn't know it was pet friendly,bit the stay was so comfortable I forgot all about the pets.
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
Kiree
Had a Great time!! Love the accommodations. Unfortunately for me I went the week of the snow storm. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. They helped me clean off my rental car that was covered in snow and ice.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Alliseen
"Great Quiet Hotel for Work"
Very Nice place to stay for business
2 night business trip Jan 31, 2014
Asked for bedding to be changed when I left my room. I camed back hours later and it wasn't. Also the heating in the room wasn't working properly. Wouldn't get hot!!!
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
Room was exceptional, staff was friendly and convient location
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
"Very nice Marriot Concept Property"
I'll look for these at every opportunity
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Dex
"This is one of my favorite places to stay in Aiken"
kitchen, gym, modern. love this place. the breakfast is definitely lack luster
Other trip Jan 20, 2014
Nicole
"Clean, friendly staff, and nice location"
Nice staff, clean rooms, good location. Best hotel in Aiken, SC at this point in time.
4 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Felt at Home"
Nice and relaxing atmosphere. I do not plan on staying anywhere else! The only improvement that I would suggest is to offer a Hot breakfast.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
"Perfect horse show hotel"
My daughter and I have stayed here many times and every time had the same wonderful experience. Of course I'd recommend this hotel again!
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Hollis
"nice"
Great. Will be back.
4 night business trip Jan 1, 2014
"very nice place to stay. has everything you need"
gym, full kitchen, nice modern facilities. perfect. the only thing I can criticize is the bare bones breakfast. very limited selection of shelf stable foods.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Nicole
"Great place to stay!"
I visited my family in South Carolina for 6 days and stayed at the Towneplace Suites Aiken Whiskey Road, and I'm so glad I did! The hotel was clean and my room was large and comfortable. Breakfast was awesome, as was the laundry facility and 24 hour coffee service. The full size kitchen in the room was definitely an added bonus. Each morning I would wake up early, go to the lobby for coffee (to not disturb the others in my room) and was greeted by name by the friendly desk clerk. I would recommend this hotel for your next trip to SC, they will not let you down!
6 night family trip Dec 12, 2013
Kathy V
Very Nice although breakfast had a limited selection.
1 night business trip Dec 16, 2013
"great place to stay"
this was a great place to stay-brand new and spotless. best of all the staff was the friendliest i have ever encountered.
2 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Thanksgiving In Aiken, SC with my 91 years old Mom"
The staff was excellent also very nice and clean.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2013
Daisy Johnson

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great hotel, stylish rooms, quiet pool"
Friendly staff, clean rooms, great breakfast. Enjoyed T&D stay with high speed internet worth the name.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015