All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
440 Logan Street SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49503, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
"HAPPY GLUTEN FREE GUEST !"
My friend and I came into town to participate in the Color Run with our zumba organization. This place was beautiful! The people who run it are amazing. I mentioned I ate gluten free and they made me a quiche to have for breakfast that was so delicious. I was so pleased with how responsive they were to reservation questions and the house was just so gorgeous ! We didn't want to leave. Everything is wonderful at this place and it is in a lovely amazing neighborhood. WE WILL BE BACK !
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Diann
Melony and Charlie are fantastic hosts, and everything was absolutely top drawer. The house is a beautiful old mansion, and every element was in perfect order. We look forward to many stays in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Ron
"Exceeds All Expectations."
This place exceeded all expectations! The inn is roomy and comfortable. The staff is welcoming, friendly, and accommodating. The neighborhood is beautiful; the inn has some photocopies of a self-guided walking tour available. There is a Frank Lloyd Wright house just down the block, and a Wright-inspired house right next door. The food is outstanding; our Sunday breakfast was incredible! There are also ample snacks and drinks available at all hours. It was our first stay, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. I always try to balance my reviews, but there is literally nothing negative to say. Another upside: The inn is a long-ish but reasonable walk to Founders Brewery. Also, we saw a turkey roaming the neighborhood. That was pretty cool.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Chistine
great house, great room, great breakfast, great neighborhook
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
William A
"We'll be back!"
This B and B is in the historic district of Grand Rapids, about a 20 minute walk to downtown. It is on a quiet street with ample free street parking. The house has been beautifully renovated and the owners were the most gracious hosts. Our room had a very comfortable king size bed and private bath with beautiful woodwork and furnishings. The hot breakfast they served on Sunday morning was the best variety we've ever had at a B and B, and it was so delicious! Eggs, sausages, potatoes, quiche, French toast, fresh fruit, cheese plates; it just went on and on. Plus they have a 24 hour coffee/snack station available. We'll be back!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"pleased"
The place was very clean & quiet. The food was of the best quality! We would go there again! It was an edwardian style house right down the street from a Frank Lloyd house. Located in a beautiful community.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
linda kayla
"Lovely and Friendly"
A top notch renovation of a historical house gives it charm and comfort. Staff are friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Anniversary get away"
Everything was top notch. Food on Saturday was really good, buffet style. During the week it was continental but no complaints as there was a verity of items to choose from. Our main interest was to see Fred Meijer Gardens, Gerald Ford Museum, and Grand Ralids Museum, all which we accomplished. Lots of places to eat around town. Recommend the BOB! The B&B is in a historical neighborhood and enjoyed walking the streets looking at old homes. Our hosts were wonderful and accommodating. Loved the huge shower in our Lady Ann room. Would definitely come back. The home is beautifully restored.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Michael J
"Loved the Leonard at Logan"
We stayed two nights and plan to go back as soon as possible. The room was perfect and the house large and comfortable. We sat in the garden and read books, walked the neighborhood, ate at local places and felt welcomed everywhere. Just an exquisite gift to ourselves. Thank you Melony for everything!
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
susan
"Fantastic!"
This was our 2nd stay at The Leonard at Logan House, and we will come here again and again! The home is located in a beautiful historic neighborhood. The Inn Keepers are lovely people that take great pride in making your stay enjoyable! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is amazing!!! The quiche is unbelievable, the oven baked French Toast just melts in your mouth - if you put whip cream on it - you will float to Heaven!!! We can't wait to go back!!!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay. My room was beautiful"
My room was beautiful, the bed was comfortable. The 24hr/7 day breakfast area was wonderful. The staff was friendly and gracious. I recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sara
"We can't wait for our next stay!"
We had an amazing stay! We felt totally comfortable and welcome our entire stay - hosts were so wonderful! The breakfast on the weekend was delicious, and certainly the perfect way to start our days. In addition to the lovely breakfast they prepared we were pleasantly surprised by the well stocked beverages, food, and fresh baked goods that was always available to guests. The location was the perfect distance from downtown and allowed us to experience everything the historic neighborhood had to offer. This included wonderful restaurants and shops within walking distance!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
McKenzie
"New Home Away from Home"
I only spent one night, but in that short time I found a home away from home. I am very much looking forward to my next opportunity to stay at The Leonard on Logan. The continental breakfast was perfect, the staff warm and welcoming and my room (which was an unexpected upgrade) was lovely.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Debra
"Nice Homey feel"
I felt right at home staying at the Leonard and it is very close to downtown. I picked it because it was close and less expensive than the hotels in the area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Dean
"Very nice bed and breakfast"
This bed and breakfast was delightful. The staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was clean and comfortable and the food options were good. We will stay again!
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Gerald
"Very comfortable stay"
My husband and I stayed here one night had a very pleasant stay. We were going for a weekend getaway and saw some cool Michigan breweries close by. We went to the museums on Sunday. The service was excellent. On Saturday and Sunday mornings they have a really nice catering style breakfast from 9-10 but a continental breakfast bar open all the time which was very impressive. I saw some reviewers complain about having to take your shoes off at the door, but we just brought slippers to walk around in and we were very comfy. The floor was very clean for it. Loved this place and would definitely come back!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
pixie
"Home away from home"
With the backdrop of a warm, spacious and elegant home, and welcoming, friendly staff, it was easy to relax and enjoy this quality B&B. We liked the freedom to use the various "sitting areas" and just hangout at our own pace. Melanie was on duty during our stay and offered excellent restaurants, and overviews of interesting Heritage Hill history. We plan to return and recommend it to family and friends.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very homely & cosy B & B."
I loved the feel of the house and how it was very inviting and homely. The location was suitable for my business. The staff member who welcomed me, Chelsea was very kind and helpful.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Lovely Leonard at Logan House"
We were delighted with the Leonard. We were greeted warmly and the staff helped us with our luggage after giving us a tour of the house. It is beautifully decorated for the Holidays. We had dinner downtown and went to a show which was nearby. Great location.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Jackie
"A solid 10 experience !!!"
This was our first stay at a B & B which was a wonderful experience ! I would be hesitant to try another B & B as I can't see it measuring up to the Leonard ! Thank you !
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
DENNIS
Beautiful house in a neat historical neighborhood. Very comfortable and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Will be back"
My wife and I came down to Grand Rapids for the evening to go to a concert and I found the Leonard in my research, what a great find! My wife and I were celebrating our first anniversary and I ordered some roses from them and they were beautiful and waiting in the room when we arrived! They were also reasonably priced for a dozen roses and the vase. Checking in was a breeze, the house was beautiful and the staff was very nice. Will definitely be back on our next trip down!
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Josh
"a great stay."
great stay, very welcoming and great room. will stay again and avoid big conglomerate hotels for sure.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Shawn
"Nice diversion from Hotels"
I came into the hotel during a snowstorm and it was very warm and restful. I stayed there on a business trip so was not there to enjoy the atmosphere but did anyway. With the Christmas music in the background and the snow falling; I wished I had brought my wife with me.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Dean
"Amazing!"
It was just what I needed.....relaxing! Great place....clean and homely!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"We'll be back!"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Leonard at Logan House. The staff was excellent, the food was delicious and the area of GR was perfect for us.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Courtney
"Great stay at The Logan"
Our room was large, clean, and had a large master bath. Located across the street from the Meyer May House. Beautiful historic neighbourhood. Walking distance to town. Friendly innkeepers. Planning to come back.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2014
Robyn
"Visiting family"
Wonderful night at the Logan house. Loved the neighborhood.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Great place! Definitely worth it!!!"
Rooms were beautiful and the breakfast was outstanding...worth every dollar!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Quiet night"
This is a beautiful place, but apparently there are some municipal issues with regard to visitors and events. Unfortunately the guests are caught in the battle. We could not invite any friends or family to meet us on site. The owners went to great lengths to make us aware of this restriction, actually emailing several times and requiring acknowledgment. I am not sure that my brother-in-law and niece coming in for a look and cup of tea would have constituted an event, but I certainly would not want to cause the owners to be in violation. We were asked to bring dry, quiet shoes to wear inside the house. You should change at the door as your enter. There are plenty of notices about quiet hours. The only parking is on the street. Also, if you can't do stairs, this place is not for you.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Cheryl
"home base for a self-guided brewery tour"
Great B&B! Surrounded by historic homes, a 5 minute cab ride to Founders, and a nice walk to Elk Brewery and Brewery Vivant. The hosts were very sweet and helpful, and breakfast was delicious!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Wonderful and interesting neighborhood to explore"
The neighborhood is filled with unique architecture and historic buildings. They are right down the block from a Frank Lloyd Wright home that is open to the public. We spend two hours walking around the area. There is also a nice relaxing yard, porch, and living room area open to the guests.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Bernie
"cozy and comfortable"
The outside is not as beautiful as the pictures from the front, but we were able to enjoy a very nice bottle of wine on the patio with friends and felt comfortable and that our car was safe parked out front. The surroundings were quiet for wanting to sleep in. The room was not overly musty for an older facility and did not have that mold smell of something being renovated. The key pad on the doors was nice to avoid having to carry a key yet the doors were bolted. Very satisfied overall and considering staying again if we are in the area.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"Up market B&B"
Just a joy to stay in an old historic house that has modern amenities. Really comfortable bed and a healthy butlers pantry that is a pleasure to indulge in - so different from the penny pinching in the big hotels. Plenty of breakfast - a little late for our taste but there was some flexibility and plenty of choice. Great food nearby on Cherry Street and wonderful buzz there - try the Grove, but book to be sure of a table. Close to downtown with a car and Grand Rapids overall exceeded our expectations.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Darg
"Loved this place."
I really liked the Leonard House. The staff was very pleasant but we didn't see much of them which was not an issue just different from other B&B's I have stayed at where the owners will actually sit down and talk at breakfast. The breakfast wasn't served to us but was available to us. Also, not a problem. It was very good. They were well stocked with many options for breakfast and snacks. The room was very quaint and very clean. We were on the third floor and a person with physical limitations would have a difficult time going up the stairs and there isn't an elevator. Everything was totally positive and I am not sure why I am not giving 5's!!!
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Betty
"A Wonderful B&B"
We had a wonderful time at The Leonard. Upon arriving, we were greeted by one of the employees and were given a free room upgrade! The room itself was beautiful and very spacious and clean. The kitchen was very nice and available for use. There was a nice outdoor area to lounge in or eat. There is also a bbq if you would like to do some grilling. There is a living room area you can chill out in and a piano and guitar to do some jamming if that's your thing. It was nice being able to play guitar for a bit during breakfast! The area the b&b is locate din is very nice and surrounded by beautiful homes. You are about 1 mile to many of the breweries in the area so you can easily walk around if you like or simply take an easy drive. Plenty of street parking right in front of the establishment. We will definitely be back.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Fabulous!"
Cute B and B. Friendly young inn keepers. Beautiful house and rooms. Delicious breakfast. Quiet. Pretty neighborhood - walkable distance to shops/brewery. Idyllic little getaway location.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Samantha
"A gem near downtown Grand Rapids"
We loved this bed& breakfast. The amenities were great and the 100 year-old home is spectacular. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely be coming back. I don't know why I would stay anywhere else in GR.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2014
Wade
"Loved this place!"
My husband and I stayed for one night, and we definitely plan to return. This bed and breakfast is very comfortable, very clean, and very welcoming. The staff was so friendly. The house is in a lovely neighborhood as well.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Enjoyed our stay we strongly recommend .
"Loved this B&B"
I loved this place, location was close to many restaurants within walking distance (less than a mile). The breakfast offerings were lovely, freshly made quiches and fresh fruit, along with the usual bagels and cereals. Room was very comfortable, entire place was extremely clean. To architecture fans: located next door to a Frank Lloyd Wright house, with another located across the street. I would definitely stay there again next time I'm in Grand Rapids!
3 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
"Good location close to hospital."
After a stressful day, it was of comfort, like going home.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
VM
"I would like to tell you that I was reeeeaaaallly"
I would like to tell you that I was reeeeaaaallly disapppointed in my stay... the room had no... and I repeat ... NO Air Conditioning.... its called a "window unit"... my room was 80 degrees each night... You SHOULD INFORM folks if that is what the room is like, during the summer... I was a first time customer of a B & B, and now I will ask about that before I ever book a room at a B&B again.... I was told the room I was getting was, and I quote, "our most popular room".... I have to disagree... everything else was fine... but man... I got very little sleep the nights I was there. Thanks
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
"Perfect B&B"
Great service in a wonderful house. I can't wait for my next trip to Grand Rapids to stay at the Leonard at Logan House again.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
"Cozy B&B"
It was a nice B&B. The food was tasty, but it was basically the same offerings for breakfast on both Saturday and Sunday morning. The fact that those offerings included delicious bacon was a good thing :) One disappointment was that, for the price, I would have expected better toilet paper and shampoo/conditioner. They had 1 ply and Suave.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Great spot in heritage hill"
Lovely spot. We stayed during the neighborhood historic home tour. Wonderful breakfast, loved having access to snacks and beverages 24 hours a day. Fresh baked cookies were a nice touch!
Other trip May 24, 2014
carole
"Fantastic Stay!!"
Everything was wonderful! The Host/Hostess were amazing and the food was outstanding. The B & B was very comfortable and beautiful. You can tell a lot of heart and soul went into the rennovation of this old home. Very impressive!!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay"
Staff was so helpful and the continental breakfast was perfect! Rooms cozy and relaxing. Thank you we had a wonderful stay.
1 night trip May 8, 2014
Meg
Outstanding service and Hospitality
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
"Nice house"
Nice house licated close to downtown Grand Rapids. Personnel very helpful and friendly.
Other trip May 9, 2014