All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America

Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
"Grrrrreeaaaaatt!"
Perfect, I'll be back soon :)
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
"Wonderful Stay"
Will absolutely go back again.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
Jeffery
"A Great Choice!"
If you appreciate history, you will be so glad you decided to stay here. What a cool place! The owners have paid attention to the fine details in this historic mansion and it shows! I cannot wait to get back to Grand Rapids for my next stay at the Leonard! :)
2 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
Tony
"We shall return!"
We were greeted by the owner when we arrived who told us about the history of the home and took us on a tour. The hosts are thoughtful and generous in their provision of soft drinks, yogurt, coffee, and sweet treats at no cost to the guests. The weekend breakfast is beyond any we've ever had provided at a hotel or B and B.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Cheryl
"Amazing!"
Wonderful little B&B! We stayed in King's Keep, and the room was beautiful and huge. The bathroom was super nice, with heated tile floors. The innkeepers were friendly and helpful. The location was great, too, about a mile from downtown. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Jaime
I don't usually like B&B's because it seems too over-the-top. The Leonard at Logan is super -- very refined and cozy, but not in my business. The staff are a little hyper about calling you about their shoe policy, but it's charming after you get used to it.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
heather
"Best place I've stayed in years"
My plan is to stay here every time I come to Grand Rapids; it was a great experience that I have already recommended to my workmates. The best stay I have had at a place -- hotel or B&B -- in years. The place was easy to get to, completely comfortable, extremely welcoming, clean, and relaxing. The hosts are warm and friendly and gave a nice tour of the place. Whitney easily makes a person feel comfortable and welcome. I had the benefit of seeing the house decorated for Christmas; excellently done...even took some pictures.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
"So great!"
This place was perfect...I had actually booked on the phone through hotels.come a few hotels for my trip, and I asked for a nice romantic room for my last night in town with my girlfriend. He suggested the kings keep at the Leonard at Logan house, and it did not disappoint. We met the owners who were extremely nice and helpful, in fact gave us a recommendation to what turned out to be an excellent dinner nearby. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would come back again next time in town.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Elisha
We found the B&B online and took a chance. It was well worth it. The house is beautiful and very nicely furnished. There is a 24 hour snack/breakfast bar. Whitney could not have been more accommodating or friendly, with many suggestions on things to do and see. Very relaxing stay. We have never been to Grand Rapids before, and will definitely stay there again if we go back. Only problem was that we only had one night to stay there. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
"Great B&B close to downtown"
Just like everyone else states, they were great hosts, enjoyed our stay, even told us of quiet hours, not allowed to have guests (Grand Rapids code) in most respectful way they possibly could, so please help them by following them, so we can enjoy this great B&B.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Ryan
"Logan plus"
The neighborhood was impressive. The staff was friendly and knowledgable. Great recommendation on restaurants and things to do.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
"Lovely vintage B & B"
Just lovely. House is a beautiful renovated mansion in a lovely neighborhood. we were able to walk to dinner. Very close to downtown . they take the time to give you a tour the house make you feel very welcome .
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Beverly
"We Love this B & B"
Wonderful Experience. We love the Rooms, the Staff and the Neighborhood. We will definitely stay there again and recommend it to our friends.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Leslie
"Leonard House at Logan is a great alternative!"
The Leonard House is a fabulous alternative to a hotel. It is welcoming and comfortable, much like staying with a friend. It is located in a very quiet neighborhood, with convenient street-side parking and quick access to restaurants and meeting or entertainment venues downtown Grand Rapids. I will definitely stay here again!
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
"Great B&B"
We had a wonderful time. The young people running the B&B were so nice and helpful. A beautiful neighborhood.
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
I stayed one night with my adult daughter. We had a wonderful stay. The Leonard House is beautiful and well kept. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. We enjoyed a delicious breakfast. I hope to stay again.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Lovely rooms, lovely people.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Laurel
"3 night stay"
Comfortable room, nice hosts. Tasty treats available 24/7, good coffee. Location convenient to downtown.
3 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
"Never Again"
Advertised air conditioning, was none, one window, one foot by two foot in entire room would open. Bathroom was over a hundred degrees. TV not working when we got there, they figured it out. Prepaid for 4 nights, left after the first night because of the heat in the room and you could not sleep. They would not refund us any money. Will never stay there again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
D&P
"Nice B&B in classic Heritage Hill mansion"
The owners have done a fine job of renovating this century-old house as a modern B&B. Our room was comfortable and well-appointed with period pieces. The floorboards were a bit squeaky, but that's part of the experience! Breakfast on Sunday was superb, and Monday's was not far behind. The staff was unfailingly friendly and helpful. The English-aristocrat names for the rooms could perhaps be replaced with something a little more indigenous. On the whole, bravo!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Davit
Wonderful bed and breakfast with extremely friendly staff.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"A Gem In Heritage Hill"
Excellent, friendly service. Immaculate. Modern comfort in a historic neighborhood. Street parking is fine.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Stephen
"HAPPY GLUTEN FREE GUEST !"
My friend and I came into town to participate in the Color Run with our zumba organization. This place was beautiful! The people who run it are amazing. I mentioned I ate gluten free and they made me a quiche to have for breakfast that was so delicious. I was so pleased with how responsive they were to reservation questions and the house was just so gorgeous ! We didn't want to leave. Everything is wonderful at this place and it is in a lovely amazing neighborhood. WE WILL BE BACK !
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Diann
Melony and Charlie are fantastic hosts, and everything was absolutely top drawer. The house is a beautiful old mansion, and every element was in perfect order. We look forward to many stays in the future.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Ron
"Exceeds All Expectations."
This place exceeded all expectations! The inn is roomy and comfortable. The staff is welcoming, friendly, and accommodating. The neighborhood is beautiful; the inn has some photocopies of a self-guided walking tour available. There is a Frank Lloyd Wright house just down the block, and a Wright-inspired house right next door. The food is outstanding; our Sunday breakfast was incredible! There are also ample snacks and drinks available at all hours. It was our first stay, but I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. I always try to balance my reviews, but there is literally nothing negative to say. Another upside: The inn is a long-ish but reasonable walk to Founders Brewery. Also, we saw a turkey roaming the neighborhood. That was pretty cool.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Chistine
great house, great room, great breakfast, great neighborhook
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
William A
A hidden gem in a lovely area of Grand Rapids. Close to everything but feels far away. Staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly. The property is comfortable and inviting and oozes with charm!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"We'll be back!"
This B and B is in the historic district of Grand Rapids, about a 20 minute walk to downtown. It is on a quiet street with ample free street parking. The house has been beautifully renovated and the owners were the most gracious hosts. Our room had a very comfortable king size bed and private bath with beautiful woodwork and furnishings. The hot breakfast they served on Sunday morning was the best variety we've ever had at a B and B, and it was so delicious! Eggs, sausages, potatoes, quiche, French toast, fresh fruit, cheese plates; it just went on and on. Plus they have a 24 hour coffee/snack station available. We'll be back!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"pleased"
The place was very clean & quiet. The food was of the best quality! We would go there again! It was an edwardian style house right down the street from a Frank Lloyd house. Located in a beautiful community.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
linda kayla
"Lovely and Friendly"
A top notch renovation of a historical house gives it charm and comfort. Staff are friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Anniversary get away"
Everything was top notch. Food on Saturday was really good, buffet style. During the week it was continental but no complaints as there was a verity of items to choose from. Our main interest was to see Fred Meijer Gardens, Gerald Ford Museum, and Grand Ralids Museum, all which we accomplished. Lots of places to eat around town. Recommend the BOB! The B&B is in a historical neighborhood and enjoyed walking the streets looking at old homes. Our hosts were wonderful and accommodating. Loved the huge shower in our Lady Ann room. Would definitely come back. The home is beautifully restored.
2 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Michael J
"great staff, food, and location"
Location was great and very clean, comfortable, well kept room. Very nice area in Grand Rapids and right next door to Frank Lloyd Wright house. Walked to Brewery Vivant. About 7 blocks away. Food and beer was really good. We did have to drive to the other spots but only 4-5 minutes total drive. breakfast was excellent. Also, quiche, fruit, snacks, ... during the day and night if you get the munchies. Really good coffee too.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice B&B with a hotel feel"
Staff was very accommodating for my late arrival. I was thrilled with the wide selection of food and beverage available in the breakfast room, and it's available 24/7. The home and neighborhood are beautiful, parking is easy, and the staff is friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
MJ
"Loved the Leonard at Logan"
We stayed two nights and plan to go back as soon as possible. The room was perfect and the house large and comfortable. We sat in the garden and read books, walked the neighborhood, ate at local places and felt welcomed everywhere. Just an exquisite gift to ourselves. Thank you Melony for everything!
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
susan
"Fantastic!"
This was our 2nd stay at The Leonard at Logan House, and we will come here again and again! The home is located in a beautiful historic neighborhood. The Inn Keepers are lovely people that take great pride in making your stay enjoyable! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is amazing!!! The quiche is unbelievable, the oven baked French Toast just melts in your mouth - if you put whip cream on it - you will float to Heaven!!! We can't wait to go back!!!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay. My room was beautiful"
My room was beautiful, the bed was comfortable. The 24hr/7 day breakfast area was wonderful. The staff was friendly and gracious. I recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Sara
"We can't wait for our next stay!"
We had an amazing stay! We felt totally comfortable and welcome our entire stay - hosts were so wonderful! The breakfast on the weekend was delicious, and certainly the perfect way to start our days. In addition to the lovely breakfast they prepared we were pleasantly surprised by the well stocked beverages, food, and fresh baked goods that was always available to guests. The location was the perfect distance from downtown and allowed us to experience everything the historic neighborhood had to offer. This included wonderful restaurants and shops within walking distance!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
McKenzie
"New Home Away from Home"
I only spent one night, but in that short time I found a home away from home. I am very much looking forward to my next opportunity to stay at The Leonard on Logan. The continental breakfast was perfect, the staff warm and welcoming and my room (which was an unexpected upgrade) was lovely.
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Debra
"Nice Homey feel"
I felt right at home staying at the Leonard and it is very close to downtown. I picked it because it was close and less expensive than the hotels in the area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Dean
"Very nice bed and breakfast"
This bed and breakfast was delightful. The staff were very friendly and helpful, our room was clean and comfortable and the food options were good. We will stay again!
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2015
Gerald
"Very comfortable stay"
My husband and I stayed here one night had a very pleasant stay. We were going for a weekend getaway and saw some cool Michigan breweries close by. We went to the museums on Sunday. The service was excellent. On Saturday and Sunday mornings they have a really nice catering style breakfast from 9-10 but a continental breakfast bar open all the time which was very impressive. I saw some reviewers complain about having to take your shoes off at the door, but we just brought slippers to walk around in and we were very comfy. The floor was very clean for it. Loved this place and would definitely come back!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
pixie
"Home away from home"
With the backdrop of a warm, spacious and elegant home, and welcoming, friendly staff, it was easy to relax and enjoy this quality B&B. We liked the freedom to use the various "sitting areas" and just hangout at our own pace. Melanie was on duty during our stay and offered excellent restaurants, and overviews of interesting Heritage Hill history. We plan to return and recommend it to family and friends.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Very homely & cosy B & B."
I loved the feel of the house and how it was very inviting and homely. The location was suitable for my business. The staff member who welcomed me, Chelsea was very kind and helpful.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Lovely Leonard at Logan House"
We were delighted with the Leonard. We were greeted warmly and the staff helped us with our luggage after giving us a tour of the house. It is beautifully decorated for the Holidays. We had dinner downtown and went to a show which was nearby. Great location.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Jackie
"A solid 10 experience !!!"
This was our first stay at a B & B which was a wonderful experience ! I would be hesitant to try another B & B as I can't see it measuring up to the Leonard ! Thank you !
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
DENNIS
Beautiful house in a neat historical neighborhood. Very comfortable and accommodating.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Will be back"
My wife and I came down to Grand Rapids for the evening to go to a concert and I found the Leonard in my research, what a great find! My wife and I were celebrating our first anniversary and I ordered some roses from them and they were beautiful and waiting in the room when we arrived! They were also reasonably priced for a dozen roses and the vase. Checking in was a breeze, the house was beautiful and the staff was very nice. Will definitely be back on our next trip down!
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Josh
"a great stay."
great stay, very welcoming and great room. will stay again and avoid big conglomerate hotels for sure.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
Shawn
"Nice diversion from Hotels"
I came into the hotel during a snowstorm and it was very warm and restful. I stayed there on a business trip so was not there to enjoy the atmosphere but did anyway. With the Christmas music in the background and the snow falling; I wished I had brought my wife with me.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
Dean
"Amazing!"
It was just what I needed.....relaxing! Great place....clean and homely!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014