All hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Bad breakfast
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
"Pleasant stay"
pleasant stay, friendly staff, quiet
3 night business trip Jan 31, 2016
Balasubramanian
"Its just ok"
Peaceful
2 night trip Jan 14, 2016
"Stayed for one night"
As girls this was the worst place to be. It was friday night and drunk arab men were flirting alot. I think they were guests but the hotel probably has a bad reputation because people looked at us as if we were bad girls lol. I was scared and couldnt wait for the night to pass. Staff were very nice though. Hotel should be much cheaper than this
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
mil
"Inexpensive and decent place for short visit"
Spent 3 days here and it wasn't bad. The room I got was small taken up mostly by bed. Which for me was fine as all I did in it was sleep. TV channels limited for an American viewer but enough to kill time while I was in bed. Small bathroom with tub. Area can be noisy as in this part of the world people are active late at night. Decent filipono restaurant attached, and they have nightclub though I didn't go after I was told it $13.00usd a beer. My have been a misunderstanding at the desk. There is a main street in walking distance that has some larger shops and smaller grocery type stores are within a 5 minute walk. Small pool on roof. I would use this hotel again as it was a good value for the price I paid, $40 a night. They are by government standards admittedly a 2 star hotel but for a place to lay your head it is definitely worth a look.
3 night trip Oct 24, 2015
"near metro"
cheap rate simple accomodations
1 night trip Jul 14, 2015
The room was clean. I had serious problem with tap water. The water was really hot and seems to me not clean and treated water. I barely could take a shower. I am not sure, but the water could come from a tank storing water on the roof.
5 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"No wifi"
The water is too hot,If you take shower and free wifi is good for hour. The paper he give me it's said good for 24 hours but after you log in its expire in one hour.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
"Broken wifi, broken TV, etc"
Wifi and TV 100% non-functional. Lightning in the bathroom dim, so you don't see if it is cleaned sufficiently. Outside of that nothing much to add. Generic hotel with a nice "Egyptian" ambience. Still would not recommend.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Unpleasant experience"
that was unpleasant one. The hotel refused to provide me with final bill for my stay
2 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Abdel
"kind and help fully staff"
Hotel is well used, but staff kind and helpfully I have normal stay and maybe will come back
6 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
"bare minimum-do it if you hv to"
Now, this is not a fancy place by any means. seven stories. 4 clubs with whopper speakers on first and ground floor that start from 11PM to 3 am. the noise travels well from the elevator shaft in the middle. I was lucky and stayed on the 7th floor and the effect was minimal. now I know why some reviews say it was noisy. rooms are clean. you can't deny that, but corridors and carpet are run down. don't be grossed out but I saw some small roaches. I figured out that they came from the floor sink. it's just old plumbing that needs a lid instead of a net on the floor sink.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
traveler joe
Not recommended, but the area is very good. The room was not very clean and room service is bad.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"just for the memegency case"
yes just for the emergency case , it is better than you sleep in the street . The most important and the only positive points of this hotel , is his very very nice , polite and good reception guys , that's all and unfortunately I can not find any other positive points such as : no good cleaning , no good water presure , no water heater (just normal warm water in the pipes ) , no sliper for bathroom , no quite place , no enough size room to move (better say nest ) , no qeble direction as islamic country , no enough hanger for cloths ,......
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Masoud
"nice hotel for early flight"
Very nice hotel, inexpensive and really close to airport. Best choice is your flight departs early.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Joao Pires
"no where near anything"
i will not return
2 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"No couples allowed"
no couples with different nationalities allowed without marriage certificate
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
fra
"Ok for a really strict budget but no thanks"
Ok, my bet; I was trying to cut in my budget; but I would't prefer again, unless I am desperate; old furniture and careless bathroom workmanship, clean but old towels. I never would imagine I would complain about over-working air conditioner; I felt cold all night although I turned it off. The staff was very polite and helpful though; otherwise I would check out immediately. The gentlemen at the reception and bellboys were really very nice and attentive. I am sure they would try all their best if I wanted an extra blanket; but what more can they do for a two star which is a disappointment?
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Didem
"walking distance to Al-Rigga shops"
People were nice and accommodating. Food at sidewalk café was good. Room was rundown. Carpet in room was so stained I was almost afraid to take off my shoes. The knob to tighten the shower head was broken so I had to be careful not to knock it and I had to squat down to shampoo.There was only 3 channels on TV, but it was cheap and good enough for 2 days.
2 night trip Jan 12, 2014
"Eureka Hotel"
I didn't like how they kept my passport till I checked out even though I called the front desk several times. I didn't like that they only wanted cash and never had a receipt for items ordered. The R&B club is a shame inside the hotel. I only ordered shisha and a bottle of wine and the waiter tried to charge me 600 dirams for that after paying 200 to get in the club. Not to mention the roach on my bed soon as I walked in the room. The 24hr internet even sucked.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
"More than satisfactory"
Very friendly desk staff.Breakfast menu changed every day, so while it wasn't fancy, it was not boring. Very convenient to the metro. Internet access was not free.... $5 an hour or $15 per day, so be aware of this when booking.
5 night trip Dec 8, 2013
"One of the Best Hotels in Dubai"
The Eureka Hotel staff was great, very friendly, and always asked if anything was needed for the room. the Hotel Facilities was great, the room was very clean, bed was very comfortable, bath room was clean, and there was plenty of hot water for someone who wanted to take a good soak in hot water after a long flight. The Hotel was also very quite. The air conditioner was working properly, ( cool ). No issues there at all. The staff was wonderful, very helpful at all times. I can not say enough about this Hotel. I will be staying there again if at all possible.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
"Horrible in all the ways that matter"
"Quality of service" - we arrived early evening (prime arrival time) the lobby furniture was stacked to the side and the floor being washing - no one allowed in the front door. Working our way to the check-in desk the porter was scrolling through passport images with the computer screen in full view of the several guests coming and going through the confusion. We were told we had to leave our passports, but were assured they would be 'safe'. Returning at 9:00 the porter was no longer cruising guest's passports, in fact there was no one at the front desk, only our passports - on the middle of the counter - nothing done with them as yet, but then no one had walked off with them either! The receptionist assured me it would only take a moment. A questionable guest came up to check out at 9:30 at night. He stood and watched our passports first being scanned and then the information page was printed for each passport, blown up to just fit on a standard sheet of paper. These were taken off the printer and laid on the counter in front of this man. I turned them over myself angering the receptionist. Maintenance and cleanliness - so it is now after 10:00PM, we have traveled most of the day and are exhausted, but first must fiddle with the TV to get it to turn on (hadn't seen news in a week), there was only one outlet to recharge and lets just go to bed? What about the long black hairs not just on the pillow but under it?? We picked them off and went to sleep. Day 2 did not get better.
2 night family trip Nov 3, 2013
"Not too good"
The room wasn't clean and bathroom was very damp.
4 night trip Oct 29, 2013
BabaJide
"hotel review"
No dring water, no hot water , no tea or coffee maker Queen bed is They have for 2 person‘ very noisey hotel. With 4 Asians night club.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2013
marc Gahary
"Zero"
Their customer service was below zero. The hotel condition is in bad situation. Not clean and not even one star. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2013
"Hotel with issues"
On my first day in the hotel the maintenance crew was performing some repairs in the hallway I checked when they finished their was a mess on the carpet from spackling and painting, It was their for four hours before a cleaning crew showed up to clean it up. Not a good omen for my stay. The outside of the building looks amazing. It is deceiving. When you go inside you will find an older hotel that has been well used. It may have had a recent remodel, just it was not done very well. In my room you had paint on the carpet, Tape on the register duct. Their are also holes in the walls of the room where, they upgraded the card reader to RF card reader. Their are scuff marks all over the walls and hand prints from previous guest. All the furniture did not start out Black. A cheap paint was used to cover up a plain wood finish and it is flaking off also they did not remove all the tape they used to cover up the handles and knobs on the furniture. The room is very cramp. No room to move around. The bed takes up most of the room. If you are not in the room for most of the day not bad. The A/C system works okay just I do not smoke and the person staying in the room next to me does and that is the only way I can see the smoke is getting in. In fact I have seen them airing out their room by holding the door open and a cloud of smoke billows out into the hall. They should really designate whole floors for people who want to smoke. The internet in the room is okay.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013

"Nothing good about this hotel"
Hotel is really bad. Bad room facilities don't even have a kettle. Wifi not working sometimes. Heater not working sometimes. Room is small. Lighting is bad and the whole hotel look dark and haunted
10 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
Kasey
SG
"It should be 2 star"
This hotel will considered ok if it is 2 star only. But keeping in mind for 3 stars then very bad hotel
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2015
Shahid
"You get what you pay for"
it is what it is
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
"Good experience"
Everything seems average in terms of performance and quality viz a viz the price and location. Closeness to metro station, good shops around, ATM very close as well. For me, I will come back and even recommend for a low budget trip. Thank you
6 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Wasiu
"Below average hotel"
Stayed at the hotel last week. Terrible hotel, room dimly lit and dirty; Wifi connection is horrible, too noisy at night - both from the hotel music band/ disco and neighborhood, old TV sets with mainly Arabic and Indian channels, showers very squeezed and water takes long to warm up. Not very friendly staff.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2015
"good"
it was good but the smell was very bad in room.. please improve.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Fahad
"Great staff. Poor facilities."
The staff at the hotel were very welcoming and nice. But sadly the hotel itself was nothing short of a disaster. Cockroaches in the room and bathroom. Water leaking from the sink and shower. I wouldn't recommend a single female staying there alone either. I was given the 'family' floor which was sadly towards the end of my stay noisy. Also in my absence my room was entered into-and clearly not for cleaning. Thankfully I locked all valuables away every day.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2015
Very bad reception. Room is not clean. Very noisy.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Ibrahim
"For a two star hotel it is just fine"
Just stayed for an outing after a long month working , Cleanliness wasn't too great , Little carelessness , Front desk was fine, Room service don't have good product knowledge, about the rates of coffee and other things.
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Aamir
"DIRTY HOTEL !!!"
I would not recommend this HOTEL, It was dirty and far away from everything.
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Mohaman
"Hotel Eureka, Dubai"
This is a nightclub rather than a hotel and a seedy nightclub as well, full of drunken arab men in the lobby and seedy dressed arab girls for entertainment and clearly more. No chance of sleep here. The Expedia website list this hotel as a family friendly hotel with 82% recommendation, clearly misleading information and as such Expedia has screwed up.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
- bathroom dirty - we requested non-smoking room but the room smells like cigarette (we requested many times to for room transfer but nothing happened) - we check-in at 2pm and we chect-out after an hour - staff are not accomodating - all in all it was a disaster
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Not a Hotel but a Recreational Club !!!"
Most messed up hotel I've ever seen, they swindle you over the prices, rooms that they give you are not at all comfortable as they are small, as the room we were given sink pipe leaked , nasty smell around the ac vent , fridge wasn't working, room service comes in without knocking , above all to compliant there is no Phone available and if we ask the reception to fix it , they say IT guy is coming ...this coming continued for a week before we decided to leave !! Above all after 9 every night the Prostitution and the nuisance starts ....in the clubs in the hotel ......
2 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
why you dont allow to stay diffrent nationality as a couple. When u ask in reception they told me i cant invite my guest in the room. So its very bad experience in my life. And i stay alone in my room.
1 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Zakeer
"Good hotel at cheap rates"
It was nice stay. Rooms were small but clean. Its near to Al rigga Metro station. Staff is helpful. Noisy after 10 pm as there was dance baar in the hotel. What we can expect from 2 star hotel ? It is very good hotel at cheap rate. Free wifi. But make sure while booking if deal has included free WiFi. Or else you have to pay. I didn't had food at hotel. But there are Indian restaurants and supermarkets nearby.
3 night trip Jul 29, 2015
Amit
IN
"better than sleeping on street"
Internet poor. not functional in room...pool closed...room small but functional...300 meters to metro station. When the water is turned on in bathroom is smells like terd. Ok for thirty bucks a night.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"My stay at Eureka Hotel Riga road Dubai"
It was a daily good time & my stay was ok.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Good hotel lively would stay again definitely recommend
4 night trip May 27, 2015
Aslam
"good for a budgeted stay"
i was on a trip with a friend to dubai last week and we stayed at eureka hotel. location-wise its good because the al rigga metro station is extremely close, though you may take a while to figure out the closest route. there are 2 super markets, one right next to the hotel and the other also closeby.being an india, i was extremely happy to find a small Indian eatery right next to the hotel, so thats where we had our breakfast and small time snacks.....and u can take-away biryani and other stuff for lunch/dinner as well.I would give the highest score first for its location, and then the rooms. rooms are ok, small and they were neat. i would definitely recommend eureka hotel to people wanting a more economical stay in dubai.
2 night trip with friends May 19, 2015
ADITI
IN
"Cut ur coat according to cloth."
Its Just good , Internet facility need to be more comfortable. here only one device is applicable, TV channel is too limited. cold water no in day time. May be water tank is fitted under hot sun. otherwise with this price it is just good
7 night trip May 9, 2015
MD ZAHIDUR
"it was nice on average"
it was nice on average
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"quality service"
It was awesome, nice hotel, serene environment. It's worth a gud memory...
4 night trip Apr 22, 2015
Austin
"3"
Stay was good and peaceful
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Rachan
"NO GUEST ALLOWED"
Hotel was quite good, but they don't allow any guest ( If you want to take any one to your room). Positive Point is Metro station is very near by,super market is just 50 steps from hotel. good if you are a tourist. But if you are a party animal then you should stay @ JBLR,MARINA or near by.
7 night trip Mar 2, 2015