All hotels in Wells, Maine, United States of America
424 Post Rd, Wells, ME, 04090, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

My only complaint was that the wi fi was mediocre. Only two bars most of the time and I lost my connection several times.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2015
Alan
WiFi was weak, no hair dryer, room needs updated.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Good stay"
Nice place to stay not much to do without driving anywhere, and right now there is a lot of construction currently going on. My wife says they need to put tea in their rooms instead of just coffee.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Jacob
"Nice weekend getaway location"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. Location was perfect, centrally located with lots of options to do in the area. Staff was friendly,Plenty of parking. I would defiantly stay here again. The only negative was the lack of lighting around the landing on the stairs. Our first night we arrived after dark in the rain. It was hard to see coming down the stairs in the dark. The second night I was used to the stairs so not an issue.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Miserable Stay."
The room was infested with flies. Made it impossible to sleep. I informed the manager, he said he was sorry.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Great room. Lots of room but the bathroom was a tad small. The beds were really comfortable.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
"Weekend in ME"
Cottage was great just a little odd they tell you to clean dishes and sweep floor before you leave or they will charge you an extra 100.00
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
jeff
"Don't even bother..."
The hotel rooms are dirty, the bed linens are stained and even dirty, carpets are extremely dirty/stained and did I mention that the rooms smell awful? There is an excessive amount of dust everywhere like the rooms are not cleaned, especially on the lighting fixtures and the ac unit. The bathrooms had mold along the shower and the sink. Overall the worst place I've ever stayed in, and I doubt it was just a case of us getting a subpar room in an otherwise good hotel because our first room was soo disgusting that we had to request a different one; the only difference with the second one was that the stench was a bit less than the 1st room, and the sheets weren't as stained. Do not do it!!!
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
"A Treasure in Wells"
We were greeted warmly and efficiently. We were pleased to note picnic tables and grills, possibly for a future stay? Quiet, off the main road. A most pleasant stay!
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Christine
"It was a good peaceful nights sleep"
The room had a slight smell like someone had cleaned fish in there, but other than that, it was pretty good. It was a comfortable stay.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2015
Christine
"Good Hotel!"
Good clean hotel with very friendly staff. Will return...
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"Very clean hotel"
The hotel was nicely located and very clean. The only problem is that you cannot connect to the wifi. And I'm talking all 7 families that stayed in different rooms through out could not connect. Don't advertise free wifi if no one can even get on.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Brandy
"Wouldn't stay there again."
We stayed for 3 days, 2 nights.We were in town for a wedding. Room was not serviced. When we asked for coffee pods and mentioned no one had serviced the room, we were told rudely and abruptly by a woman at the office that "the room doesn't get serviced when you put out the do not disturb sign" We put the sign on the door for exactly one hour while we showered and dressed for the wedding. Guess we missed our chance? Absolutely ridiculous! The room was clean when we arrived and staff was quite helpful with our late arrival time as we were on the road for 6 hours to get there. If your just staying for one night I suppose it's ok. Prices were reasonable. Just don't expect service or a smile...
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Gina
For the price. Room was fine.. The property itself needs some updates. Stairs leading up to our room needed painting. .also outside of rooms needed painting also. I would not have paid anything more than I paid for that room.
3 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Great Location, super sweet and welcoming manager!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Jasmine
"Excellent experience!!"
Great staff. Cottage was wonderful, especially for the price. Minutes from the beach, shopping. Perfect!
2 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"Decent place to stay at a reasonable price"
Service was prompt and courteous. Room was reasonably comfortable. However, lots of highway noise - all night long - indicating a need for better soundproofing. Everything worked, no complaints otherwise.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2015
"Not bad for the price and location"
It's definitely not a 5 star location although I would have given it another star except that the room smelled funny...not sure how to explain it but all three of us (my husband, son and I) noticed it as we walked in (at different times as we were unloading the car & each of them mentioned it as they came in after me). The only thing I can think of to blame was the air conditioner. It may have some mold or something inside of it that caused that smell because we turned it off for a bit when we went to dinner and the smell wasn't as bad when we came back, but after having it on again we noticed it came back. Other than that, it was nice and clean. My only other complaint about the room, which I find a lot when staying in hotels, is the bed wasn't that comfortable. I have some issues with my back and while I was able to sleep, it wasn't a GOOD sleep if that makes sense. This was our second trip to Wells and we've been looking for THAT place, that we can go to every time we go up that has the comfy bed and good location. We'll just have to keep looking I guess. I almost wish there were more chain hotels up there although that might spoil the small beach town feel, but at least I'd know where to stay. :) Pool area seemed nice, but not that big and there were picnic tables outside the rooms if you wanted to eat outside. Staff at the desk was very nice. Parking could be difficult if you get back to the room late. All in all, not a bad place to stay & was fairly quiet.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015
Laurie
"Nice hotel close to Ogunqit and Kennebunkport"
The bed was very comfortable but the comforter had been stained with what seemed like blood. It had been washed but still looked stained. Not good. No tissues provided in the room. Other than that, it was quiet and neat and a pleasant stay.
Other trip Sep 11, 2015
gloria
"Wonderful staff, not so great room"
Check in and all the staff we dealt with were very pleasant. Unfortunately the room had an awful smell. The air conditioner was full of mold and caused a terrible odor. We had the office staff come look at the problem and they were very willing to clean the unit the next day. The problem persisted. Updates to the building are definietly needed.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Very good. Will come again!"
Everything was excellent!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Alona
"Comfy bed, great stay- totally underrated!"
We were completely impressed with our entire stay with ABVI. We stayed in a king room. Our bed was very comfortable, great pillows, CLEAN room, great shower pressure, cute pool, usual amenities. It was a super busy weekend but we were never bothered by outside noise or neighbor problems. Location is very close to beach and downtown, maybe a mile each- it's walkable. Awesome restaurants nearby, cute trolley service to get around too!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Eva
"Late Summer VACA"
OUr family stayed here in a Medium sized Cottage and was very comfortable with 2 adults an 3 teenage girls. Ac cooled the entire place, pool was nice and clean, the beach was a 5 min drive and plenty of restaraunts in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"Clean and nice."
The room was clean and spacious. Stayed only one night but it'll be top on my list to stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
Very clean and quiet and close to everything. Very spacious room and good for the price we paid. The reviews on the site were correct and this hotel was a good choice
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Clean place to crash"
Beds were clean and room was tidy. Faucet and tub dripped in the bathroom. When we used the shower, none of us could get it to shut off and had to call maintenance. The following day when we came back to our room, the cleaning crew had blown a fuse and none of our lights/tv worked. The good news is the pool was open and clean for the kids, and they had a gas grill open for use to cook up some burgers for dinner.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
DelaneyClan
"Perfect place to stay in Wells/Ogunquit"
Everyone at the front desk was very pleasant. The cottage was a good size - 2 big bedrooms, big living area / kitchen and big bathroom. Only problem were a few mouse droppings found when we were sweeping the place out on our exit. May be caused by the small opening under front door that the pests could get in - we didn't see any - and it's a cottage so those things are bound to happen. Kids loved the pool. Will definitely come back. On the blue trolley line (transfer right down street to red trolley to Ogunquit). Excellent coffee place across the street.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
Theresa
Decent stay. Cleanliness could have been better. Was not as happy this year compared to last years stay. Another guest had a small dog that kept barking and chasing after our family everytime we departed/approached our car in the parking lot.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Great place to sleep"
Love getting away to the Ogunquit area! Motel was a perfect place to lay our head at the end of the day. Rooms can be a bit dated but extremely clean. Bed was comfortable but pillows not so much.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Pretty good for a 2 star!"
We rented a cabin which was very comfortable and had plenty of room for 2 adults and two kids. We really enjoyed our weekend away. Only issues I had was the housekeeping left a little to be desired (food spills on the stove and stains on one blanket) but we just didn't use that blanket and didn't really use the stove much anyway, so didn't impact us at all. Also needs some maintenance work needed in the bathroom, again, did't really impact the stay at all. Grounds were well kept and the kids loved the pool. Great area, right on major route and close to beach and trolley stop. The minor issues I found, would not keep me from staying again. If I ever plan a trip to Wells again, I'll definitely look into staying again.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Felix
This was a great place to stay, rooms were clean and staff was friendly. There were dishes and cookware in the room, so we were able to cook dinner. Area was great too, we will be back!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
I would definitely recommend this hotel. The staff was friendly, the hotel room and grounds were very clean and the bed was comfortable. Although the beach was further away than I had anticipated, there is trolley service to various beaches in Wells that ran every 15-20 minutes at only $1 per person! There are various stores, restaurants and other conveniences minutes away although it is on a very busy road making walking, although possible, a little scary. Our room was far enough away from the road though so that we heard no road noise at all. Look forward to coming back again!
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Tina
"Accomodations satisfactory, parking was a problem"
Clean room with separate sink area from bathroom which is always a plus. Would suggest assigned parking place per unit. When we returned in the evening had to park on the grass far away from our room. Inconvenient for unloading.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Great value! Only stayed for one night and was perfect for what we needed
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Clean, affordable and friendly staff"
It was a clean affordable hotel, with very friendly staff.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice pool. Friendly staff"
Will stay again! Clean, comfortable, nice pool. Close to all the best beaches
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
LG
"General"
Bathroom door didn't close, sporadic hot water in shower. Maine is cold-had to ask for a blanket at the office at 10:00 at night, not really impressed at the price level.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Heidi
"clean room and grounds well kept"
we go to wells maine every year, motel is handy to shopping and restaurants
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
bev
It was clean and staff was friendly! Easy to get to all the beaches and tourist places as well
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
liz
The hotel staff was friendly and suggested the restaurant across the street for breakfast, which was a great little place. The room was clean and the pool was a plus.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
ann
Spent the night in a large cabin with family. It was very comfortable and clean. Would definitely stay again
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
sue
"Close to beach and on trolley line"
We stayed in a cabin for just one night. The room was clean and had adequate supplies. The television didn't seem to work too well (but we really weren't there to watch tv). The only time the TV would be an issue for me would be if we stayed multiple days and had some rainy day times when we needed to keep kids amused. The kids used the pool and had a good time. Check in and check out were smooth and quick. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
MF
Great stay! Comfortable and clean
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Jaime
"Ok hotel on trolley stop."
Hotel was fine - nothing fancy, but clean and staff very friendly. Beds comfortable.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Super convenient motel with lots of amenities"
Rooms were clean and comfortable, with plenty of towels. Loved that there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room as well as a coffee pot. The kids loved the pool. Great café and gift shop right across the street. Motel staff could not be more helpful or pleasant. Motel is in a centrally located place in Wells, close to everything. Great experience, looking forward to next year already!
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Tracy
"Not great"
Kitchen was laughable. Rooms were very close together; no privacy. Unit was too small; pool was nice; staff were very friendly.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Mom
"Great hotel with nice staff and location"
We checked in over the weekend and unfortunately it was very raining. Check in was very easy and the staff was welcoming. Our rooms were exactly like the pictures. I'm surprised that the rate was so low especially on the weekend. The area tends to get busy and pricey but this was exactly what we were looking for. The shower was nice and the rooms did look very clean and decorative. I would highly recommend this place!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
andrea
"Great place!"
They let us check in early to our room which was nice because we had to go to a wedding. The water pressure in the shower was awesome. We also really liked the room decor and thought it was very nice compared to some of the other motels on route 1. We really liked this place
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
matt
"Nice staff. Clean accommodation"
It was a nice stay for us. Affordable rates right on route 1. Staff was very nice and The rooms had more amenities than your typical motel. Would def return!
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Cara
"Good value, great location"
We stayed here for a wedding, and the hotel and surrounding areas are all great. The only complaint would be that when we came back at the end of the night (in the morning...), all of the bed linens were damp and that made sleeping a bit difficult. I am not sure if this was due to something we did or if the A/C unit was just not removing moisture as effectively, but it was definitely noticeably damp.
1 night trip with friends Jun 19, 2015